Two Mikes Catering Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • Laurie
    Laurie R. Getting married on 11/01/2022

Awesome Experience

Two Mikes Catering did such an awesome job catering my daughter and son-in-law's wedding reception! The food was delicious (we received many compliments), and the price was extremely reasonable. Joe was flexible and helpful throughout the entire process, from our initial tastings to the big night. He and Tyler did a great job serving our guests and both were a pleasure to work with! I would heartily recommend Two Mikes to anyone considering caterers. Great job! And thank you for contributing to Katie and Ian's perfect wedding day:)
  • Bridget
    Bridget Getting married on 10/16/2022
    Two Mike's were great. They were attentive, helpful and professional. They answered emails promptly and their service was great. Worth every penny.
    Presley J. Married on 03/26/2022

Great experience, delicious food!

We had an excellent experience with Two Mikes Catering. They were very professional and their food was delicious. We have a family member with a gluten allergy and they were able to make a custom dish for her, as well as a few friends who are pescatarians. They are so helpful!

Two Mikes Catering's reply:

Many thanks, Presley, for all your kind words! You were a pleasure to work with and I am so happy to have been of service!
  • Emily
    Emily M. Married on 02/26/2022

Want endless compliments on your wedding food? Hire Two Mike's ASAP!!

Two Mike's Catering was one of my favorite vendors to work with!! From the first time I reached out to them through our wedding night, they made every step of the process extremely easy, communicative. professional, and reasonably priced! People still contact us months later asking where we got our food from - it was hands down the best wedding meal I've ever had!! I'd give them more than 5 stars if I could!

Two Mikes Catering's reply:

Thank you so much, Emily! I am very happy that you were so pleased and that we could be of service on your big day!
    Nicole B. Married on 12/18/2021

Wedding reception dinner

I worked with Joe from Two Mike’s catering to plan the dinner at my wedding reception, and it was one of the best decisions made throughout my wedding planning process! Joe was so easy to work with and quick to reply to any question I had. The food was amazing and the quality of service made everything run so smooth at the reception! I would highly recommend Two Mikes for any catering service!

Two Mikes Catering's reply:

Thanks so much, Nicole! I was so very happy to be of service and be a part of a beautiful celebration.
    Kevin G. Married on 12/11/2021

Incredible Experience

Two Mike’s Catering is simply the best and I would recommend them to anyone planning a wedding! The provided us with the basic wedding meal that we were looking for at a very affordable price. The staff at Two Mikes Catering are very friendly, provide great customer service, and answer any question asked of them.

Our guests LOVED the food! We are still hearing from guests about how much they loved the food and how friendly the staff was at the event.

Thank you to Two Mikes Catering for making our event so special. We are truly grateful to your staff!

Two Mikes Catering's reply:

Thank you, Kevin! It was our pleasure to be of service and I am so happy that it went so well. Best wishes to you both!
  • Laurie
    Laurie R. Married on 09/25/2021

Two Mikes Catering

We loved our experience with Two Mikes Catering and with Joe Kenney who was very helpful every step of the way! The meal for our daughter and son-in-law's wedding reception was delicious and very affordable, and the service was excellent! I can't think of a way it could have gone better! Joe also got back to me promptly with every question I had which I appreciate. I heartily recommend Two Mikes to anyone shopping for a caterer.

Two Mikes Catering's reply:

Thank you so much, Laurie! You were a wonderful client and I very much appreciate your kind words! Congratulations again!
    Maggie Married on 09/03/2021

All around AMAZING!

From the first meeting with Joe we knew we made the right choice! He was so kind when we had questions and last minute linen count changes. Professional through and through, quick to respond and seamless on our wedding day! The staff was so polite and friendly and the FOOD WAS INCREDIBLE!!! We had SO many compliments from guests! My favorite was the STL style salad and the chicken was so tender! Joe thank you for all of your help! Also thank you for boxing all of our leftovers for us and truly making our day that much more special!

Two Mikes Catering's reply:

Many thanks, Maggie! Your wedding was a joy to work, beautiful on every front. I am so happy to have been a part of your day!
    Rhonda B. Married on 07/12/2021

Beyond Excellent

Two Mikes Catering helped make our daughters wedding day perfect! Joe is so easy to work with, their food is so delicious, and his staff is top notch. You are looking for delicious food and a professional team with reasonable prices this is the caterer for you!

Two Mikes Catering's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Rhonda! We were so happy to be of service to you and your famliy!
  • MaKayla
    Makayla R. Married on 07/10/2021

Amazing to work with!

Two Mikes was absolutely a dream to work with. Our wedding was rescheduled multiple times due to COVID and then the day of the wedding we had to change the venue because the power was out in the whole town. Two Mikes was very communicative and just rolled with all the punches along the way. The food is amazing and everyone in attendance love it as well. In addition they were wonderful with any dietary restrictions we needed. Could not recommend Two Mikes more!

Two Mikes Catering's reply:

I will always remember this event! You all were so wonderful wo work with and I am so glad we could be of service!
    Ben B. Married on 07/08/2021

Responsive, Receptive, Professional, Ready, Delivered, Tasty

Two Mike's - from the start - was what we needed. Joe always responded to emails quickly, and was easy to get a hold of via phone. We found Two Mike's to be very flexible and at the ready with figures when we changed our ideas about what we wanted - which happened a number of times. Through that process, they were always patient - and never seemed irritated. The day of, they delivered; we didn't have to worry. They had thoughtfully laid aside some appetizers for us to snack on as we greeted guests during our cocktail hour even when we hadn't asked. Their selection is the perfect middle: interesting dishes, not run-of-the-mill, at an affordable rate. Highly recommended!!

Two Mikes Catering's reply:

Thanks so much, Ben! It was a pleasure for sure to work with you and Kristen, you were both so pleasant throughout!
  • Paige
    Paige Married on 04/10/2021

Amazing Caterer!!!

Two Mike's catered my wedding reception, and I can't say enough good things about them. Everyone I have worked with has been so kind, accommodating, and helpful! I never felt lost in the planning process, or like I was unsure of what our responsibilities were vs theirs. From the initial tasting to the night of our wedding reception, their service was absolutely incredible, and my husband felt genuinely cared for as a couple. There's something for everyone on their menu, and so many of our guests commented on the excellent quality of both the food and service! Everyone was highly communicative and responsive, and I never felt like I had to ask all the questions to get the information I needed, as they were very forthcoming about a lot of details you'd like to know as a bride.

I also have to express my thanks for how patient, compassionate, and accommodating Two Mike's was when I had to cancel my 2021 wedding date and reschedule into 2022. I'm sure the pandemic was far from an easy time on them, but through it all, when I called and asked if I could reschedule, they said it was no problem at all. Planning my wedding through COVID was a very stressful task, but Two Mike's made the process so much easier! I would absolutely recommend them to anyone!
    Hannah W. Married on 12/18/2020

Great service from Two Mikes

Absolute great service from Two Mikes. We chose to go with them because they had the best menu that had the most options that we felt like everyone at our wedding would enjoy! I was impressed Joe was at our wedding out on the floor doing the work with his crew. They were extremely flexible with my head count changing and adding in kids menu. They even helped us with providing a hot chocolate bar which was a huge hit!

Two Mikes Catering's reply:

Thank you Hannah! I was very happy that everything went so well.
    Congratulations and best wishes!
    Emily D. Married on 10/10/2020

Fantastic!

We hired Two Mikes Catering to caterer our wedding on 10/10/2020. The food was absolutely incredible - all of our guests raved about it. A friend of mine came over to the head table and asked if I needed anything and all I could think of was another plate of fettuccine! So delicious. The service staff was very professional as well. Would absolutely recommend for any catering needs. We will be using them again!

Two Mikes Catering's reply:

Hello Emily, thanks so much for your kind words! We are very happy that we could be of service and I am very pleased to hear that it all went so well. Thanks!
    Donna C. Married on 08/22/2020

Excellent!

Joe was wonderful and so accommodating to work with. Always replied promptly to my messages. We had appetizers only for our wedding and our guests were happy and impressed. Everything was good and the staff helping that evening to serve and clean up was a huge bonus! I highly recommend TWO MIKE'S!!!

Two Mikes Catering's reply:

Thanks Donna! You were a joy to work with throughout and we were very happy to be of service! Thanks so much!
    Brenda T. Married on 07/24/2020

Fabulous! Food and professionalism unmatched!

I cannot express how thankful I am for everything they did to make our daughters wedding so special! Due to Covid, we had to change our plans from a huge wedding to a small, intimate wedding and we all think it was better! Two Mikes Catering (Joe) was so wonderful from the day I called him and made the whole process so seamless we didn’t worry about any of the food details - Joe was on top of it! I also want to mention this was all done at the spur of the moment and Two Mikes came to the rescue! Also due to Covid, I feel it is very important to state everyone working the event representing Two Mikes were extremely professional and wore masks and gloves which made our guests very comfortable. I cannot express how grateful and happy we are with choosing Two Mikes!

Two Mikes Catering's reply:

Thank you so much, Brenda! We were very happy to able to help make your daughter's wedding day a success!
  • Lisa
    Lisa Married on 07/17/2020

We used Two Mikes to cater our son’s wedding.

Amazing! Our son’s wedding was at Haue Valley and our first family wedding in years. We were tentative about what questions to ask, fair pricing, details we may have forgotten, etc. It can be so overwhelming! I can’t compliment Joe enough! He was flexible, professional, helpful, fast to respond, fair, and the food was amazing! (You HAVE to try the sirloin bordelaise and white wine chicken!) During these crazy times, it was nice to know that Two Mikes was at our side to present a great experience with no worries! We will absolutely be back!!! Tip... rent the tablecloths! They were a huge time saver and soooo reasonably priced! Price listed includes 2 upgraded entrees, 2 vegetables, pasta, salad, bread, coffee and tea, table cloth rental, travel fee, and a tip!

Two Mikes Catering's reply:

Thank you so much, Lisa! I was very happy to be of service to you and your family, who were an absolute joy to work with!
  • Leah
    Leah F. Married on 07/11/2020

Exceptional food and service

Joe was helpful and professional throughout the whole wedding menu process. We went for the initial tasting and fell in love with everything he served from the salad to the chicken and beef! During the wedding dinner, his staff was well organized and very professional. All of our guests complimented our food. Thank you to Two Mike’s for a wonderful experience!

Leah Fiorina Garver

Two Mikes Catering's reply:

Thank you so much, Leah for your kind words. We were thrilled be a part of the big day! Best wishes!
    Rose O. Married on 06/26/2020

Very pleased with Two Mike’s Catering...their food is excellent!

Our daughter’s destination wedding ceremony and reception was canceled due to COVID -19 and a new local wedding ceremony and reception was planned in only four weeks! Joe from Two Mike’s was great to work with...very accommodating and flexible in catering our daughter’s wedding reception on short notice!! He made a very stressful situation very stress free. He and his staff are very
    professional!! The food; appetizers, salad, entrees and accompaniments were excellent and professionally served by uniformed staff. The buffet was not only delicious and but very attractively displayed with fresh flowers and greenery!! Two Mike’s also includes cutting and plating the wedding cake as part of their basic buffet package...an appreciated bonus service!!! Thanks Joe and Two Mike’s for your catering services and making our daughter’s wedding reception a memorable event...you are a class act and a five star caterer!!!

Two Mikes Catering's reply:

Thanks very much for the kind words, Rose! I was very happy that we could help make this day work and that everything went so well for you!
    Melissa Married on 02/05/2020

Highly recommend Two Mikes Catering!

My Mom initially recommended Two Mike's Catering to us for our wedding, as she had heard positive reviews on their catering company - and I am so happy we booked them! From the start of our planning all the way to our wedding reception, Joe was very kind, incredibly helpful, and quickly responded to any of the questions we had. The food was SO delicious wedding night and did not disappoint! We received multiple compliments on how tasty the food was from our family and friends - a few guests even saying it was the best meal they had every had at a wedding! The catering staff was professional and polite to all of our guests. They even boxed up any left over food for our family to take home that hadn't been touched! I would highly recommend Two Mike's Catering to anyone I know planning a future wedding! Thanks again, Joe!

Two Mikes Catering's reply:

Thank you so much, Melissa! We were very happy to be of service and I am so glad everything went so well on your wedding day! Best wishes to you and Justin!
    Eric Married on 10/26/2019

Fantastic Food & Service

Joe and team were extremely responsive and professional, and the food was absolutely delicious. Two Mikes helped make our wedding day extra special, all while reducing stress.

Two Mikes Catering's reply:

I really appreciate you saying so, sir! I was very happy to able to make you day go as well as it did. Best wishes!
    Claire M. Married on 10/05/2019

Best Wedding Caterer

Two Mikes surpassed all expectations on the wedding day. We had been working with Joe. He was always kind, prompt to respond, and he was even present at our reception! Food was delicious. We received lots of compliments from guests. I would highly recommend Two Mikes Catering without any reservations. We were blessed to work with them.

Two Mikes Catering's reply:

Thanks so much for having us be a part of your big day, it was so nice to work with you both! Best wishes!
  • Jbearho
    Jbearho Married on 09/23/2019

They are the best in all of St. Louis!!!

Two Mikes catered our son's rehearsal/welcome dinner this past weekend. The food, service and communication for everything was beyond perfect. You will not go wrong if you hire them for any event you have in the future!! Thank you so much for making the start of our son's wedding weekend perfect!!!!

Two Mikes Catering's reply:

Janet, I was so happy I could help make the occasion work for you and your family! It was a pleasure to work with you!
    Joe M. Married on 06/01/2019

Helpful and friendly

The food was amazing, everyone at our reception had only good things to say about it. The staff was very helpful and friendly and didn't hesitate to do anything we asked for. After dinner was over the cleaned up in a snap so we could get the dance floor moving. Amazing!

Two Mikes Catering's reply:

We are very happy to be of service, sir! I am glad that all went so well and that we could be a part f the big day!