Two Mikes Catering Reviews

127 | Saint Louis, MO

127 Reviews for Two Mikes Catering

127 Two Mikes Catering Reviews

Heather · Married on 09/22/2018

Great caterer!! After our tasting we couldn’t wait to have our meal again! Everyone raved how good the food was!! Would definitely use Two Mikes again for any other events we host!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Two Mikes Catering's reply:

Thanks so much, Heather. I am so glad we could be of service!

Mike · Married on 06/22/2018

Joe of Two Mikes was awesome to work with. The team was flexible and accommodating for our wedding reception. We got dozens of personal compliments on our catering, and we are happy we chose them. Everything was delicious and fairly priced!

Sent on 06/28/2018

Two Mikes Catering's reply:

Thanks very much, Mike. I am very happy you enjoyed it!
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 05/19/2018

Two Mikes was amazing from the get go. Not only are they super affordable, but they worked with us to craft an awesome brunch buffet menu for our wedding day that everyone loved, for all diets!! Their food was a total hit. The French toast casserole was my favorite!! They were super easy to talk to and answered every question quickly. Amazing caterer!!

Julia · Married on 04/28/2018

We are so happy we chose Two Mikes to cater for our wedding. We loved getting to do the tasting beforehand and everything was perfect the day of. My only regret was taking quick photos while they served the cake and we missed out! haha. Everyone loved the food. :)

Sent on 05/16/2018

Thanks so much Julia!

Melissa · Married on 04/22/2018

Food was excellent and communication was fantastic! Would definitely use them in the future.

Sent on 05/09/2018

Thanks so much, Melissa!

Jerica · Married on 04/07/2018

Joe and his team KILLED it for us. We came to them wanting a creative spread, but for a budget-friendly quote. People raved about the crab cakes and especially about the brownies and cheesecakes.

Overall, he gave us what we asked for. I would definitely recommend them and use their services in the future.

Sent on 05/22/2018

Two Mikes Catering's reply:

Thanks Jerica, I was very happy to be a part of the day!

Elizabeth · Married on 01/12/2018

Joe was great to work with! Super nice and responded quickly to all my questions. He was even flexible with the linens, allowing me to get them early for set up and return them later. Staff was friendly and food was delicious! Everyone loved the tortellini. I would highly recommend. Overall great value, service, and food.

Sent on 02/14/2018

Two Mikes Catering's reply:

I was very happy to be a part of your day!

Amanda · Married on 12/23/2017

My fiancé and I had a wonderful experience with Two Mikes Catering. Not only wasn’t the food fantastic (we got numerous compliments on it throughout the night), but the service and responsiveness were the best I’ve come across. They worked with us throughout the entire process, responded to emails and phone calls promptly, and even made a special trip to drop off our linens a day early. I would recommend Two Mikes to everyone!

Sent on 12/29/2017

Two Mikes Catering's reply:

Thank you Amanda! It was my pleasure!

Nicki · Married on 12/15/2017

Our wedding was a great success in party by the fabulous food served by Two Mikes Catering! The staff was great, the owners are wonderful to work with and the guests loved the food. Highly recommended!

Alexa · Married on 12/01/2017

Thank you so much Two Mikes. The "crew of three" who came to our Christmas party did an amazing job, the food was incredible, and everyone was very happy with the service! We will definitely be using you again in the future.

I hope you all have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Thanks again!

Amy · Married on 10/21/2017

Two Mike’s was SUCH a pleasure to work with from the first day I contacted them for a tasting to the second they drove away after the wedding dinner. I did not interact with the two workers during the wedding, but my dad did. He said they were just amazing. They arrived right on time, did everything that they were supposed to (and more!), and cleaned up so well it was like they weren’t even there. Everyone raved about the food (we did a buffet). They were very flexible when I asked at 5:20 PM if they could serve the dinner at 5:45 (15 minutes earlier than planned). If I ever need catering in the St. Louis area, I will look no further than Two Mike’s Catering, and I will definitely recommend them to everyone I know.

Sent on 10/27/2017

Two Mikes Catering's reply:

Thanks Amy, I am so glad we could be a part of your day!

Mr. & Mrs. Richard · Married on 10/07/2017

Two Mikes was fantastic! From the top notch professional service to the delicious food. Every formal dinner event will have something go not according to plan, or last minute details that were almost forgotten. But Two Mikes was very responsive to our last minuet needs and proved to be very flexible and helpful. Their commitment to professionalism ensured that the our reception dinner went smoothly.

Bart · Married on 10/07/2017

We hired Two Mikes Catering for our daughter's wedding reception. They were very kind to work with and very professional. The night of the event, they worked so hard but we hardly knew they were there. Things just got done! And done right! The food quality was good and they served it hot! The hall was very impressed with how clean the kitchen was left. Two Mikes Catering did everything they promised and many more small details we had not thought about. Thank you Two Mikes for helping make our daughter's reception one to truly remember.

Sent on 11/12/2017

Two Mikes Catering's reply:

Thanks Bart! It was a pleasure to serve you!

Nicole · Married on 09/30/2017

Joe was so great to work with. He's very relaxed and easy going, and responds quickly. The food was absolutely delicious and we still have people talking about how good the food was.

Sent on 10/11/2017

Two Mikes Catering's reply:

Thanks Nicole! I was happy to be of service!
  • Future Mrs. Neiner

Alicia · Married on 09/24/2017

Two Mikes is fantastic! Joe Kenney was very helpful, reassuring and honest. He was our main contact throughout the wedding planning process. He allowed us to try all of the options we asked for during our tasting without hesitation. He was very prompt with communication which is very helpful while planning. Also the day of the wedding they were ready and willing to push up the time 15min early. It was very helpful that they were able to do this for us. Also this might be the most important thing, their food was amazing for the cost. The quality met our level of happiness for the price we paid. I can't say enough good things about Two Mikes.

Sent on 09/28/2017

Two Mikes Catering's reply:

Thanks so much, Alicia! It was a pleasure.

Jason · Married on 08/05/2017

Wonderful service and options from Two Mike's Catering!

Sent on 08/28/2017

Happy to be of service!

Carla · Married on 07/21/2017

They went above and beyond on service and quality.

Sent on 08/03/2017

Thank you, Carla!

Nicholas · Married on 06/24/2017

The best wedding food we've ever had! Half the price of anywhere else. We had a wonderful experience with Joe and everyone else at Two Mike's, we give them our highest recommendation!!

Sent on 07/29/2017

Two Mikes Catering's reply:

Very happy that you enjoyed it!

Tim · Married on 03/11/2017

Our decision to use them was based a lot on the flavor of food at the tasting, it was nice that they had so many options to choose from .We were so pleased that you had a choice of two meats,two vegetables,a pasta,a salad and rolls, wow what a meal.I't was so nice to receive so many compliments from our guests .Thanks for a job well done.

Sent on 03/18/2017

Two Mikes Catering's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Tim! It was a pleasure to work with you and Karen!

bridget · Married on 10/29/2016

My company used Two Mike's Catering for our Office Holiday Party last week, and they were AMAZING! Every one commented on how delicious the food was! They were extremely professional and easy to get in contact with leading up to our event. After they were finished serving, we were able to box up the leftover food and take it with us. While trying to find a caterer in our budget, we found that Two Mike's was the most affordable by far; especially for everything you get with the buffet (2 entrees, 3 sides, salad, bread/butter). HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Two Mikes Catering was excellent for our wedding. They were very professional and took care of every detail. We didn't have to worry about a thing on the day of. Their food was delicious and our guests loved it. I can't recommend them enough!

Sent on 11/01/2016

Two Mikes Catering's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, I am very happy to be of service!

Julie · Married on 09/24/2016

The food was outstanding, especially the portobello mushroom. They were very friendly, professional and accommodating, and their prices were quite reasonable. We could not have been happier with their service. I would most definitely seek these guys out again for catering needs.

Sent on 10/10/2016

Two Mikes Catering's reply:

Thanks for your kind words, it was a pleasure!

Jennifer · Married on 09/22/2016

We recently had the pleasure of using Two Mikes catering for our wedding reception. Joe was amazingly easy to work with. His response time was quick, he was flexible with our needs and requests, and even went out of his way to make our dinner perfect. Our reception happened during a power outage, Joe and his team never skipped a beat even in a kitchen with no lights. Our guest are still talking about the amazing food! We look forward to booking Two Mike's for our next big event.

Sent on 07/22/2017

Two Mikes Catering's reply:

Thank you Jennifer, I was so happy to be a part of your day!

Alaina · Married on 09/17/2016

We booked Two Mike's Catering over a year in advance, and planned our wedding from several states away. They were absolutely amazing to work with, and I am so thankful we booked them. Firstly, their website was easy to navigate, and deciding a menu and linen/service package was so easy!! They were able to meet my every request, even if it was a customization from their website options. So flexible! We worked with Joe, who was so responsive to me! The day of services were phenomenal. Several guests, including the groom's mother, were so happy with the food provided (YUM), and as the bride, I was blown away by the service. Everything went off so seamlessly, and we were able to communicate efficiently so the timeline went exactly how I envisioned, and without me having to hunt someone down! I am so happy with the role they played in bringing my wedding vision to life!

Sent on 09/20/2016

Two Mikes Catering's reply:

From start to finish, you were a joy to work with. Thank you for having us be a part of your big day!