Two Mikes Catering Reviews

143 | Saint Louis, MO

143 Reviews for Two Mikes Catering

Ben Blasingame · Getting married on 07/08/2021

Responsive, Receptive, Professional, Ready, Delivered, Tasty

Two Mike's - from the start - was what we needed. Joe always responded to emails quickly, and was easy to get a hold of via phone. We found Two Mike's to be very flexible and at the ready with figures when we changed our ideas about what we wanted - which happened a number of times. Through that process, they were always patient - and never seemed irritated. The day of, they delivered; we didn't have to worry. They had thoughtfully laid aside some appetizers for us to snack on as we greeted guests during our cocktail hour even when we hadn't asked. Their selection is the perfect middle: interesting dishes, not run-of-the-mill, at an affordable rate. Highly recommended!!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Two Mikes Catering's reply:

Thanks so much, Ben! It was a pleasure for sure to work with you and Kristen, you were both so pleasant throughout!

Emily Downs Ginther · Married on 10/10/2020

Fantastic!

We hired Two Mikes Catering to caterer our wedding on 10/10/2020. The food was absolutely incredible - all of our guests raved about it. A friend of mine came over to the head table and asked if I needed anything and all I could think of was another plate of fettuccine! So delicious. The service staff was very professional as well. Would absolutely recommend for any catering needs. We will be using them again!

Sent on 10/13/2020

Two Mikes Catering's reply:

Hello Emily, thanks so much for your kind words! We are very happy that we could be of service and I am very pleased to hear that it all went so well. Thanks!

Donna Cook · Married on 08/22/2020

Excellent!

Joe was wonderful and so accommodating to work with. Always replied promptly to my messages. We had appetizers only for our wedding and our guests were happy and impressed. Everything was good and the staff helping that evening to serve and clean up was a huge bonus! I highly recommend TWO MIKE'S!!!

Sent on 08/25/2020

Two Mikes Catering's reply:

Thanks Donna! You were a joy to work with throughout and we were very happy to be of service! Thanks so much!

Brenda Thompson · Married on 07/24/2020

Fabulous! Food and professionalism unmatched!

I cannot express how thankful I am for everything they did to make our daughters wedding so special! Due to Covid, we had to change our plans from a huge wedding to a small, intimate wedding and we all think it was better! Two Mikes Catering (Joe) was so wonderful from the day I called him and made the whole process so seamless we didn’t worry about any of the food details - Joe was on top of it! I also want to mention this was all done at the spur of the moment and Two Mikes came to the rescue! Also due to Covid, I feel it is very important to state everyone working the event representing Two Mikes were extremely professional and wore masks and gloves which made our guests very comfortable. I cannot express how grateful and happy we are with choosing Two Mikes!

Sent on 08/21/2020

Two Mikes Catering's reply:

Thank you so much, Brenda! We were very happy to able to help make your daughter's wedding day a success!
  • Lisa

Lisa M · Married on 07/17/2020

We used Two Mikes to cater our son’s wedding.

Amazing! Our son’s wedding was at Haue Valley and our first family wedding in years. We were tentative about what questions to ask, fair pricing, details we may have forgotten, etc. It can be so overwhelming! I can’t compliment Joe enough! He was flexible, professional, helpful, fast to respond, fair, and the food was amazing! (You HAVE to try the sirloin bordelaise and white wine chicken!) During these crazy times, it was nice to know that Two Mikes was at our side to present a great experience with no worries! We will absolutely be back!!! Tip... rent the tablecloths! They were a huge time saver and soooo reasonably priced! Price listed includes 2 upgraded entrees, 2 vegetables, pasta, salad, bread, coffee and tea, table cloth rental, travel fee, and a tip!

Sent on 07/23/2020

Two Mikes Catering's reply:

Thank you so much, Lisa! I was very happy to be of service to you and your family, who were an absolute joy to work with!

Rose Osterhage · Married on 06/26/2020

Very pleased with Two Mike’s Catering...their food is excellent!

Our daughter’s destination wedding ceremony and reception was canceled due to COVID -19 and a new local wedding ceremony and reception was planned in only four weeks! Joe from Two Mike’s was great to work with...very accommodating and flexible in catering our daughter’s wedding reception on short notice!! He made a very stressful situation very stress free. He and his staff are very
    professional!! The food; appetizers, salad, entrees and accompaniments were excellent and professionally served by uniformed staff. The buffet was not only delicious and but very attractively displayed with fresh flowers and greenery!! Two Mike’s also includes cutting and plating the wedding cake as part of their basic buffet package...an appreciated bonus service!!! Thanks Joe and Two Mike’s for your catering services and making our daughter’s wedding reception a memorable event...you are a class act and a five star caterer!!!

Sent on 07/02/2020

Two Mikes Catering's reply:

Thanks very much for the kind words, Rose! I was very happy that we could help make this day work and that everything went so well for you!

Melissa · Married on 02/05/2020

Highly recommend Two Mikes Catering!

My Mom initially recommended Two Mike's Catering to us for our wedding, as she had heard positive reviews on their catering company - and I am so happy we booked them! From the start of our planning all the way to our wedding reception, Joe was very kind, incredibly helpful, and quickly responded to any of the questions we had. The food was SO delicious wedding night and did not disappoint! We received multiple compliments on how tasty the food was from our family and friends - a few guests even saying it was the best meal they had every had at a wedding! The catering staff was professional and polite to all of our guests. They even boxed up any left over food for our family to take home that hadn't been touched! I would highly recommend Two Mike's Catering to anyone I know planning a future wedding! Thanks again, Joe!

Sent on 10/20/2020

Two Mikes Catering's reply:

Thank you so much, Melissa! We were very happy to be of service and I am so glad everything went so well on your wedding day! Best wishes to you and Justin!

Eric M · Married on 10/26/2019

Fantastic Food & Service

Joe and team were extremely responsive and professional, and the food was absolutely delicious. Two Mikes helped make our wedding day extra special, all while reducing stress.

Sent on 11/23/2019

Two Mikes Catering's reply:

I really appreciate you saying so, sir! I was very happy to able to make you day go as well as it did. Best wishes!

Claire Minnick · Married on 10/05/2019

Best Wedding Caterer

Two Mikes surpassed all expectations on the wedding day. We had been working with Joe. He was always kind, prompt to respond, and he was even present at our reception! Food was delicious. We received lots of compliments from guests. I would highly recommend Two Mikes Catering without any reservations. We were blessed to work with them.

Sent on 10/14/2019

Two Mikes Catering's reply:

Thanks so much for having us be a part of your big day, it was so nice to work with you both! Best wishes!
  • Jbearho

Jbearho · Married on 09/23/2019

They are the best in all of St. Louis!!!

Two Mikes catered our son's rehearsal/welcome dinner this past weekend. The food, service and communication for everything was beyond perfect. You will not go wrong if you hire them for any event you have in the future!! Thank you so much for making the start of our son's wedding weekend perfect!!!!

Sent on 09/23/2019

Two Mikes Catering's reply:

Janet, I was so happy I could help make the occasion work for you and your family! It was a pleasure to work with you!

Joe Meagher · Married on 06/01/2019

Helpful and friendly

The food was amazing, everyone at our reception had only good things to say about it. The staff was very helpful and friendly and didn't hesitate to do anything we asked for. After dinner was over the cleaned up in a snap so we could get the dance floor moving. Amazing!

Sent on 06/05/2019

Two Mikes Catering's reply:

We are very happy to be of service, sir! I am glad that all went so well and that we could be a part f the big day!

Karen Paulsmeyer · Married on 04/05/2019

Amazing food and wonderful staff

Wow! What can I say but if you don’t go with these guys you TRULY are missing out! Our wedding was May 4th and our guests are still talking about the food. It was amazing! joe and his staff are a joy to work with. Only caters who had their prices online! They are very transparent....which I loved! Thanks Joe for being a part of our daughters wedding!

Sent on 05/15/2019

Two Mikes Catering's reply:

Thanks so much, Karen! You too were a joy to work with! I am very glad to be of service and to be a part of your daughter's big day!

Benji and Leslie Odom · Married on 03/09/2019

Exceptional

We could not have asked for a better wedding meal from two mikes. From the service to the food they definitely did not disappoint. We had very many compliments on how good the food was. We had the prime rib and chicken and many told us it was the best wedding food they had eaten. They handled our event very professionally and made sure everyone had everything they wanted. 5 stars from us and we highly recommend!

Sent on 03/13/2019

Molly Smith · Married on 11/18/2018

The best!

The food and staff were incredible!! All of our guests were amazed at how good the food was. I would recommend Two Mikes over and over again!!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Jourdan Clyburn · Married on 10/07/2018

Best food and great price

We were given a list of vendors to choose from for catering, and we picked the one that best fit our budget and taste. We didn't know what to expect, but were blown after our tasting and we received so many compliments from our guests! My mom immediately contacted them to cater her wedding a few months after mine.

Sent on 08/19/2019

Two Mikes Catering's reply:

Thanks so much Jourdan! I was very happy to be of service to you and your family for 2 major special occasions!

Heather · Married on 09/22/2018

Great caterer!! After our tasting we couldn’t wait to have our meal again! Everyone raved how good the food was!! Would definitely use Two Mikes again for any other events we host!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Two Mikes Catering's reply:

Thanks so much, Heather. I am so glad we could be of service!
  • W

Wayne · Married on 09/14/2018

My bride and I had Two Mikes catering for our wedding and could not have been happier with the quality and service. They were able to accommodate three special dietary issues and offered the best value of those caterers we had considered. I highly recommend them for any catering needs.

Sent on 09/30/2018

Two Mikes Catering's reply:

Thanks so much, Wayne! I am so happy you enjoyed it!

Mike · Married on 06/22/2018

Joe of Two Mikes was awesome to work with. The team was flexible and accommodating for our wedding reception. We got dozens of personal compliments on our catering, and we are happy we chose them. Everything was delicious and fairly priced!

Sent on 06/28/2018

Two Mikes Catering's reply:

Thanks very much, Mike. I am very happy you enjoyed it!
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 05/19/2018

Two Mikes was amazing from the get go. Not only are they super affordable, but they worked with us to craft an awesome brunch buffet menu for our wedding day that everyone loved, for all diets!! Their food was a total hit. The French toast casserole was my favorite!! They were super easy to talk to and answered every question quickly. Amazing caterer!!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Julia · Married on 04/28/2018

We are so happy we chose Two Mikes to cater for our wedding. We loved getting to do the tasting beforehand and everything was perfect the day of. My only regret was taking quick photos while they served the cake and we missed out! haha. Everyone loved the food. :)

Sent on 05/16/2018

Thanks so much Julia!

Melissa · Married on 04/22/2018

Food was excellent and communication was fantastic! Would definitely use them in the future.

Sent on 05/09/2018

Thanks so much, Melissa!

Jerica · Married on 04/07/2018

Joe and his team KILLED it for us. We came to them wanting a creative spread, but for a budget-friendly quote. People raved about the crab cakes and especially about the brownies and cheesecakes.

Overall, he gave us what we asked for. I would definitely recommend them and use their services in the future.

Sent on 05/22/2018

Two Mikes Catering's reply:

Thanks Jerica, I was very happy to be a part of the day!

Elizabeth · Married on 01/12/2018

Joe was great to work with! Super nice and responded quickly to all my questions. He was even flexible with the linens, allowing me to get them early for set up and return them later. Staff was friendly and food was delicious! Everyone loved the tortellini. I would highly recommend. Overall great value, service, and food.

Sent on 02/14/2018

Two Mikes Catering's reply:

I was very happy to be a part of your day!

Amanda · Married on 12/23/2017

My fiancé and I had a wonderful experience with Two Mikes Catering. Not only wasn’t the food fantastic (we got numerous compliments on it throughout the night), but the service and responsiveness were the best I’ve come across. They worked with us throughout the entire process, responded to emails and phone calls promptly, and even made a special trip to drop off our linens a day early. I would recommend Two Mikes to everyone!

Sent on 12/29/2017

Two Mikes Catering's reply:

Thank you Amanda! It was my pleasure!

Nicki · Married on 12/15/2017

Our wedding was a great success in party by the fabulous food served by Two Mikes Catering! The staff was great, the owners are wonderful to work with and the guests loved the food. Highly recommended!

Sent on 12/16/2017