22 Reviews for Two Hoyles Photography

Digital Files (2)
Multi. Locations (1)
Slideshow (1)
22 Two Hoyles Photography Reviews

Two-Hoyles Photography did an amazing job with our engagement pictures. They were able to capture moments of us being ourselves. I would recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Amber, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sam and Kaylie took wonderful photos of our family. They had fun ideas for poses and activities leading to candid shots. They were patient and flexible throughout the process and had a fantastic turnaround time.

Profile Picture Jim, 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kaylie and Sam were so great and fun to work with! We LOVED our engagement and wedding photos! We Received so many compliments on how they turned out. They captured so many moments of our wedding that I missed from being so caught up in the day and am thankful to be able to look back on those! They made the picture taking process so much fun and not awkward for my husband and I like I thought taking engagement pictures may be like. I am so so happy with our choice of Two Hoyles Photography on one of the most important days of our lives! Plus they are both just great people in general and Sam has a pretty cool accent! :)

Profile Picture Staci, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Great people! Great photos! Cheers mates!

Profile Picture Ty, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We can't even begin to adequately express how unbelievably thrilled and lucky we have been to have Sam and Kaylie be a part of all of our festivities and our lives. We clicked with them instantly and they were incredibly flexible and ready to go along for the ride when all of our plans did a full 180 and we asked them to join us in New Orleans for a spur of the moment destination celebration. They were professional, extremely talented, patient, and a joy to be around. Every single photo turned out incredible; from wild, action-filled party scenes; to your standard, mom-pleasing family poses; to the most intimate, candid moments. We truly don't have enough wall space in our house to hang up all of the photographs we fell in love with. The Hoyles skill behind the lens is truly incredible and you will feel like your wedding photos belong in a magazine spread when you see how amazing they turn out. Most importantly, Sam and Kaylie weren't just our wedding photographers, it was like having two of your best friends capturing your big day.

TL;DR - Hire them. Do it. Now. Seriously, they are the absolute best and you will not regret it.

Profile Picture Matt, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Couldn't be happier with thier work. I always thought photographers weren't worth the money. Sam and Kaylie proved me wrong.

Profile Picture Blair, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Words cannot begin to describe how amazing Sam and Kaylie are! From our initial meeting, to following up after receiving our pictures, they are a fantastic pair that have amazing precision to detail. We loved our engagement session when Sam and Kaylie helped us learn how to pose and look more natural when capturing those 'lovey' moments. On our wedding day, they remained calm when plans were changed and helped us with any task we needed, while also making sure hair was out of faces/ties straightened/ stubborn family members were smiling! I felt very comfortable asking for specific shots and even asking for help from Kaylie when my bustle broke. These two were very professional and so many people at our wedding commented on how much they liked the pair as well! It was easy to communicate throughout the entire planning process and they offered great advice as far as timelines for the day of as well. We could not be happier with our wedding photos and couldn't have picked a better team to work with!

Profile Picture Kate, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Slideshow, Digital Files

Seriously had the greatest experience with Sam and Kaylie! Not only were our photos gorgeous, but we had a great time taking them! They made it easy and truly captured our goofy love!

Profile Picture Samantha, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

Sam and Kaylie were exceptional photographers! They captured some of the best moments of the wedding and made the images look amazing. I will recommend Two Hoyles Photography to anyone.

Profile Picture Trevor, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

When planning your wedding, it never crosses your mind how much time you actually spend with your photographers. They are the people next to you throughout your entire day. My husband and I feel honored and blessed to have had Sam and Kaylie with us during the best day of our lives. They made us feel comfortable and relaxed every step of the way. We are in love with all of the photographs and feel as though they captured all of the important events from our day/night. I would highly recommend Two Hoyles Photography to anyone who is planning a wedding, family photo shoot, or event!

Profile Picture Julia, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sam and Kaylie are incredible! They shot some pictures for a wellness blog my friends and I started. They were so accommodating with the date, time and location we needed. We had so much fun! They are a fun couple and they truly want you to be happy with your pictures. When we got our pictures I was thrilled! We got them back very quickly and they were amazing!! It was so hard to choose our favorites! Sam and Kaylie are just the best! I would choose them for my photographers over and over again!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Great people. Very talented and creative. Experienced and take pressure off of you. We made great memories doing the engagement pictures and captured our wedding day better then we could of imagined. Made it stress free and fun.

Profile Picture Rylee, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

These two are awesome! They didn't miss a single special moment!

Profile Picture Kelly, 1/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I can't say enough good things about Sam and Kaylie with Two Hoyles Photography. The two of them are not only AMAZING photographers, but they're also great people.
Sam keeps the mood goofy and playful, while Kaylie has the ability to make anyone feel comfortable and loved. Together, they're a perfect treat to make your day enjoyable and your memories magazine-worthy!
Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Alex, 11/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sam and Kaylie are a one in a million! They not only produce amazing work, but they are the most fun, laid back and caring people you could ever meet! We are absolutely in love with our engagement photos and can't wait to have them take our wedding photos! The made our engagement session so much fun, I couldn't have chosen 2 better photographers to capture the biggest day of our lives!

Profile Picture Natalie , 10/29/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I couldn't have asked for two better people and photographers to capture one of the most important days in our lives! Kaylie and Sam are so talented and capture the most beautiful candid moments that will bring you back to that exact moment. They capture every little detail which was so fun to look at and be able to see after your wedding day! They take the time to know who you and your significant other so the pictures being captured are your style! We had a very big wedding party, with many kids, so it took a lot of patience and they had this and more! As a bride, I was so grateful to have Kaylie present, not only as our photographer, but she truly took care of me that day like she was a part of the bridal party! Kaylie and Sam will make your day so memorable, so fun, and capture the most important and special moments. We absolutely love our pictures!

Profile Picture Natalie, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Working with Two Hoyles was fantastic! We're very shy introverted people and the thought of having a camera trained on us was nerve wracking. Our initial meeting with them put our minds at ease. They took the time to understand our style and who we are as a couple. Shooting our engagement session was easy and comfortable. They were able to capture a great mix of both staged and candid shots. They have an excellent turn around time for the final product as well. It was great having two perspectives on the wedding day, especially for our first look. When it came time for the big family photos they were great at helping us move through the big groups quickly. It took less than a month to see the final images from the wedding. You will not regret working with these two!

Profile Picture User7154506, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

They were so easy to work with! Laid back, flexible, and so much fun. I will use them again the future for sure!

Profile Picture User7128286, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The Hoyles were attentive, flexible, and had great ideas. I highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Arnold, 9/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sam and Kaylie put us at ease the moment we met them. I'm not the most comfortable person in front of the camera, but they made my fiancé and I feel like we had known them for years, which was clear when we got the photos. We were so happy with the results. They were stunning. Not only that but every step of the way they communicated with us promptly, there were no hidden costs and they even went out of their way to come and meet us. In a nutshell they are two very talented photographers, but also great people, which is what you want on the most special day of your life.

Profile Picture jack, 8/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sam and Kaylie were awesome to work with. They made the whole process extremely easy and took all the stress out of our wedding day. The photos turned out fantastic too! They did such a great job we plan on having them take our family pictures in the future. Sam and Kaylie are not only great photographers but even better people. We would recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture User7174057, 2+ years ago, 1 Review