Two Hoyles Photography Reviews

27 Reviews for Two Hoyles Photography

27 Two Hoyles Photography Reviews
  • Katie

Katie Starcevic · Married on 08/18/2018

Amazing, fun & easy to work with, incredibly beautiful photos that truly capture moments!

Kaylie and Sam took our engagement photos, as well as our wedding photos. We were truly impressed with their professionalism, their talent and their product! Words cannot express how grateful we are for their ability to capture us as a couple and the moments that we will cherish forever! We continue to receive compliments on our engagement & wedding photos and they are well deserved. These two made the awkward experience of taking engagement photos silly and fun! They were able to deal with our large families at the wedding and get us all through family photos! So easy to work with, flexible, and just a joy to be around! We would recommend to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 10/28/2018
    Two Hoyles Photography 8
    Two Hoyles Photography 9
    Two Hoyles Photography 10

Two Hoyles Photography's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind review, Katie and Ryan. We felt so lucky to be a part of your wedding day. We adore you both!

Tony Biondi · Married on 07/14/2018

Made the whole process fun and stress free

I couldn’t be happier with the service. They were always on time and were extremely flexible. You can truly tell they love what they are doing.

Nicole · Married on 07/07/2018

Trying to find the words to express how amazing these two are and how fantastic their photos are is hard, but I will try. From the time we met them to the end of our wedding day they were absolutely amazing. Their generosity, kindness and hilarious dad jokes (thanks Sam!) are more than we could have paid for. I remember seeing their photos for the first time, we were sold. And then we met them at this cute coffee shop in Des Moines for the first time and we were sold (no it wasn't just because of Sam's accent or the fact that my husband loved his love for soccer, okay maybe that was it). After this get-together we booked with them instantly. Honestly, our wedding day wouldn't have been the same without them. They bring so much more than amazing photos to the table. They have the best personalities and will truly make your day, one-of-a-kind. Thanks again Sam and Kaylie, and if you're looking into booking this amazing duo for your wedding, stop hesitating and just DO IT. :)

Sent on 07/10/2018
    Two Hoyles Photography 11

Two Hoyles Photography's reply:

Thank you for such a lovely note, Nicole. You and Drew make such a great couple and we had a blast at your idyllic wedding. We hope to see you both again soon!

Jake · Married on 04/28/2018

We had an excellent experience with Two Hoyles, they were super easy to work with throughout the entire process.

Sam & Kaylie have very complimentary photography styles, so we felt like we got the best of both worlds, with lots of great detail shots from the day, along with incredible pictures of my wife and I with our friends and family.

Would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 06/16/2018

Two Hoyles Photography's reply:

Thanks so much, Jake! We so enjoyed getting to know you and Kristen. It was a stunning day. We hope you enjoy your photographs for years to come!

Danielle · Married on 12/09/2017

We very much enjoyed working with The Two Hoyles! They were both extremely knowledgeable, made us feel at ease, and were a great price for the quality of work they do and for the option to have two photographers! We would recommend them to any couple getting married. - N&D

• Amber

Amber · Married on 10/28/2017

Two-Hoyles Photography did an amazing job with our engagement pictures. They were able to capture moments of us being ourselves. I would recommend them to anyone!

Rachel · Married on 10/21/2017

We absolutely loved every part of our experience with Two Hoyles Photography! My husband and I got married in Des Moines but planned everything from Chicago. We didn't have the opportunity to meet Sam and Kaylie before our wedding day but their communication prior to the wedding was excellent and they were wonderful to work with! I was drawn to their style because of the amazing candids they capture and when we got our wedding photos back I couldn't have been happier. They captured our day perfectly and every time I look through our pictures I feel like I am reliving every moment. We have found our photographer for life!

Sent on 11/30/2017
    Two Hoyles Photography 12
    Two Hoyles Photography 13
    Two Hoyles Photography 14

Two Hoyles Photography's reply:

Thanks so much, Rachel. We appreciate your kind words. We had such a great day on your wedding!

Jim · Married on 10/01/2017

Sam and Kaylie took wonderful photos of our family. They had fun ideas for poses and activities leading to candid shots. They were patient and flexible throughout the process and had a fantastic turnaround time.

Staci · Married on 09/23/2017

Kaylie and Sam were so great and fun to work with! We LOVED our engagement and wedding photos! We Received so many compliments on how they turned out. They captured so many moments of our wedding that I missed from being so caught up in the day and am thankful to be able to look back on those! They made the picture taking process so much fun and not awkward for my husband and I like I thought taking engagement pictures may be like. I am so so happy with our choice of Two Hoyles Photography on one of the most important days of our lives! Plus they are both just great people in general and Sam has a pretty cool accent! :)

Sent on 10/24/2017

Two Hoyles Photography's reply:

Thank you, Staci! We really appreciated the opportunity to document your day. We had such a great time!

Ty · Married on 09/23/2017

Great people! Great photos! Cheers mates!

Blair · Married on 08/26/2017

Couldn't be happier with thier work. I always thought photographers weren't worth the money. Sam and Kaylie proved me wrong.

Sent on 10/10/2017

Two Hoyles Photography's reply:

Haha! Thanks, Blair. This is my favorite review!

Kate · Married on 08/12/2017

Words cannot begin to describe how amazing Sam and Kaylie are! From our initial meeting, to following up after receiving our pictures, they are a fantastic pair that have amazing precision to detail. We loved our engagement session when Sam and Kaylie helped us learn how to pose and look more natural when capturing those 'lovey' moments. On our wedding day, they remained calm when plans were changed and helped us with any task we needed, while also making sure hair was out of faces/ties straightened/ stubborn family members were smiling! I felt very comfortable asking for specific shots and even asking for help from Kaylie when my bustle broke. These two were very professional and so many people at our wedding commented on how much they liked the pair as well! It was easy to communicate throughout the entire planning process and they offered great advice as far as timelines for the day of as well. We could not be happier with our wedding photos and couldn't have picked a better team to work with!

Samantha · Married on 07/22/2017

Seriously had the greatest experience with Sam and Kaylie! Not only were our photos gorgeous, but we had a great time taking them! They made it easy and truly captured our goofy love!

Sent on 08/08/2017

Two Hoyles Photography's reply:

Thanks so much, Sam. We had such a great time capturing your beautiful wedding!

Trevor · Married on 07/07/2017

Sam and Kaylie were exceptional photographers! They captured some of the best moments of the wedding and made the images look amazing. I will recommend Two Hoyles Photography to anyone.

Sent on 08/07/2017

Two Hoyles Photography's reply:

Thank you, Trevor. It was an honor to capture your gorgeous day!

Julia · Married on 07/07/2017

When planning your wedding, it never crosses your mind how much time you actually spend with your photographers. They are the people next to you throughout your entire day. My husband and I feel honored and blessed to have had Sam and Kaylie with us during the best day of our lives. They made us feel comfortable and relaxed every step of the way. We are in love with all of the photographs and feel as though they captured all of the important events from our day/night. I would highly recommend Two Hoyles Photography to anyone who is planning a wedding, family photo shoot, or event!

Jessica · Married on 05/20/2017

Sam and Kaylie are incredible! They shot some pictures for a wellness blog my friends and I started. They were so accommodating with the date, time and location we needed. We had so much fun! They are a fun couple and they truly want you to be happy with your pictures. When we got our pictures I was thrilled! We got them back very quickly and they were amazing!! It was so hard to choose our favorites! Sam and Kaylie are just the best! I would choose them for my photographers over and over again!!

Rylee · Married on 05/13/2017

Great people. Very talented and creative. Experienced and take pressure off of you. We made great memories doing the engagement pictures and captured our wedding day better then we could of imagined. Made it stress free and fun.

Kelly · Married on 01/14/2017

These two are awesome! They didn't miss a single special moment!

Sent on 02/14/2017

Thanks, Kelly!

Alex · Married on 11/19/2016

I can't say enough good things about Sam and Kaylie with Two Hoyles Photography. The two of them are not only AMAZING photographers, but they're also great people.
    Sam keeps the mood goofy and playful, while Kaylie has the ability to make anyone feel comfortable and loved. Together, they're a perfect treat to make your day enjoyable and your memories magazine-worthy!
    Highly recommend!

Natalie · Married on 10/29/2016

Sam and Kaylie are a one in a million! They not only produce amazing work, but they are the most fun, laid back and caring people you could ever meet! We are absolutely in love with our engagement photos and can't wait to have them take our wedding photos! The made our engagement session so much fun, I couldn't have chosen 2 better photographers to capture the biggest day of our lives!

Natalie · Married on 10/29/2016

I couldn't have asked for two better people and photographers to capture one of the most important days in our lives! Kaylie and Sam are so talented and capture the most beautiful candid moments that will bring you back to that exact moment. They capture every little detail which was so fun to look at and be able to see after your wedding day! They take the time to know who you and your significant other so the pictures being captured are your style! We had a very big wedding party, with many kids, so it took a lot of patience and they had this and more! As a bride, I was so grateful to have Kaylie present, not only as our photographer, but she truly took care of me that day like she was a part of the bridal party! Kaylie and Sam will make your day so memorable, so fun, and capture the most important and special moments. We absolutely love our pictures!

Sent on 02/22/2017

Two Hoyles Photography's reply:

Thanks for the review, Natalie! We had great fun shooting your wedding!

Bridgette · Married on 07/16/2016

Working with Two Hoyles was fantastic! We're very shy introverted people and the thought of having a camera trained on us was nerve wracking. Our initial meeting with them put our minds at ease. They took the time to understand our style and who we are as a couple. Shooting our engagement session was easy and comfortable. They were able to capture a great mix of both staged and candid shots. They have an excellent turn around time for the final product as well. It was great having two perspectives on the wedding day, especially for our first look. When it came time for the big family photos they were great at helping us move through the big groups quickly. It took less than a month to see the final images from the wedding. You will not regret working with these two!

Mallory · Married on 06/04/2016

They were so easy to work with! Laid back, flexible, and so much fun. I will use them again the future for sure!

Arnold · Married on 09/19/2015

The Hoyles were attentive, flexible, and had great ideas. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 08/23/2016

Two Hoyles Photography's reply:

Thanks, Arnold! We had great fun shooting your wedding!