Two Hearts One Love Ceremony Officiants Reviews

112 | Norristown, PA

112 Reviews for Two Hearts One Love Ceremony Officiants

Samantha · Married on 05/27/2012

This Rev. was spot on. He was one of the best parts of the ceremony. I truly enjoyed working with Rev. Scisione. He made my husband and I feel at ease with his calm demeanor. He's punctual and a kind spirit' I highly recommend him.

Sent on 02/02/2014

Two Hearts One Love Ceremony Officiants's reply:

We thank you from our hearts, for your kind words and really appreciate that you took the time to send them. Warmest regards, Philip and Kathleen

Janice · Married on 08/15/2015

Rev. Philip did a great job officiating our ceremony! He was very open to allowing us to use any readings we wanted and was not opposed to a non religious ceremony. My husband and I were very happy with his officiating and he helped make our day special

Sent on 12/11/2016

a+ very nice wedding. very beauiful wedding.

Sent on 08/04/2015

Cassandra · Married on 06/05/2015

Everything was great as a whole. I couldn't ask for anything more.

Sent on 07/23/2015

Two Hearts One Love Ceremony Officiants's reply:

Rev. Phil was great to work with- flexible, understanding, and responsive to our wedding style. I would highly recommend.

Sent on 07/23/2015

Two Hearts One Love Ceremony Officiants's reply:

Reverand Spencer was Great. We had two find an officant without much notice due to personal reasons and we lucked out with her. She was immediatley responsive, she was flexible and available for our needs. The actually cermony was EXACTLY what we wanted as she makes a great deal of effort to personalize it to your needs. She was friendly, accepting and very kind. I would highly recomend her for an event that you will forever remember.

Sent on 11/26/2013

Allurie · Married on 08/31/2013

Rev. Kathleen Spicer took the time to meet with us and craft a ceremony that was exactly what we were looking for. She supplied us with ideas and allowed us to make it our own in every respect. We wanted our ceremony short, but sweet and it was perfect. She was professional and very responsive (via phone or email) when we had questions or concerns.

Even before we had selected her to do our ceremony she took the time to sit down with us, get to know us and brainstorm ideas for the ceremony.

Sent on 11/25/2013

Jasmine Joseph · Married on 02/27/2019

Accomadating

Two Hearts One Love” (Wedding Officiants Norristown) Rev Phillip provided an outstanding service, he accomadated my husband and I situation without judgment. I highly recommend his services, also most important price was very fair.

Sent on 04/16/2019

Dianne · Married on 07/04/2013

3.0

Kathleen Spicer met us at Independence Mall in Phila on July 4th and she was so helpful. We only communicated thru phone and e-mail before the ceremony but everything went smoothly. The only reason I gave a (3) on quality of service is that my husband and I wrote our own vows, which were very short, yet meaningful and sent them to her before the ceremony, yet she did not read them correctly.

Sent on 11/30/2013

Heather · Married on 05/01/2009

3.0

Rev. Philip was great. We immediately felt comfortable after speaking with him for the first time. The only thing that we didn't like was that are ceremony was extremely short. We thought it would be about 15mins long but it was really only about 5 mins long. I will say that we asked for a simple ceremony but we didn't think that simple. He does let you pick the entire wording and add anything that is special to the couple.

Sent on 06/23/2009

Rose · Married on 06/05/2010

2.4
      1.5
      2.0
      2.5

Finding a non-denominational officiant in Philadelphia proved to be a really tough task. My ceremony was about 7 minutes long, and I just couldn't stomach paying the $1000 fee that some officiants charge. I met with a few, and Two Hearts was my first choice - everyone else I met came off with a really weird vibe.

Cons:

1. We had to join his "church" to proceed - all that involved is signing a sheet of paper and it probably has to do with non-profit status but I still found that odd
    2. Even with a phonetic spelling of my husband's last name, he still didn't pronounce it correctly
    3. He didn't listen to my wishes. I wanted my ring bearer to stand with us and give us the rings. He practiced for weeks. Right before the ceremony, he said "little boys don't hold rings" and gave the rings to our best man. My ring bearer was devastated. I repeatedly confirmed before the wedding that we wanted the ring bearer to have the rings - he felt he was too young to have the job and completely made his own decision. It was not his place to do that.

Pros:

1. They give you a flexible script to work with that has a religious and non-religious version of each passage and was willing to work with us to add some custom items.
    2. Rev Phil was very responsive to emails and showed up early for the ceremony
    3. He seemed nice and had the ring issue not occured, this would be a more positive review

Sent on 02/07/2011

Two Hearts One Love Ceremony Officiants's reply:

Thinking back to this ceremony 3 years ago, I still remember this nice couple. "Joining" a church, even just for the day, still is a legal requirement in the state of Pennsylvania. I always want to please each couple as best I can for each ceremony. I wanted also for the ring bearer to carry the actual rings as much as the bride and groom, but on the day of the ceremony and through many ceremony experiences it just appeared that his age and attention span were not going to come through. In the best interest of the couple I made the call to have a grown up hold the rings. My observation at the time was that the child didn't seem to even notice, but as the bride was disappointed, for that, I do feel badly.

Amy · Married on 04/15/2017

0.8
      0.5
      0.5
      1.0

Emailed these people over 2 weeks ago (8/11/16) and have yet to hear back from anyone. If you are looking to be in the people industry the best you could do is at least respond. Very disappointing!

Sent on 08/11/2016