Two Hearts One Love Ceremony Officiants Reviews

Two Hearts One Love Ceremony Officiants 7
  • Kathleen

Kathleen Hope · Getting married on 09/09/2020

Best vendor ever!

We hired Kathleen and Philip recently for our wedding...and we are so GRATEFUL we did!!!
    They handled every detail seamlessly. And I mean every detail! I received so many compliments on the both of them. I did not have to worry about a thing and was truly able to enjoy my wedding celebration! My guests thought we knew each other for years and so did we.
    You will be really happy you found these top-notch professionals!

Sent on 10/06/2019

Two Hearts One Love Ceremony Officiants's reply:

OMGosh, Kathleen, that was sp nice of you to say. It was our pleasure and honor to share your day with you and we were happy to see how beautiful you both were and meet your family. Happily ever after...................
  • Breanna

Breanna French · Getting married on 07/12/2020

Cannot wait for Kathleen to officiant our wedding

Over the weekend, me and my fiance went to our meeting with Kathleen Spicer. We discussed our wedding plans as of right now and she explained how the process is going to work as the months leading up to our wedding ceremony. Sounds like she is going to be very helpful and make our wedding ceremony a day to never forget.

Sent on 10/02/2019
  • Marge

Marge Leone · Getting married on 11/04/2019

Made our special moment memorable

Reverend Philip was kind and quite funny, he truly made our moment very special. He was very quick to respond to emails and phone calls. I would highly recommend Two Hearts One Love to anyone looking for a wedding officiant!

Sent on 04/16/2019

Thank you Marge!
    It was my honor to be part of your celebration of love.
    Many wonderful blessings for you both,
    Rev Philip

jamie · Married on 09/20/2019

very reliable

Kathleen was there every moment we needed her and performed a beautiful ceremony for my husband and I!

Sent on 10/01/2019

Allison · Married on 09/13/2019

Rev kathleen was excellent

We could not have asked for a better person to officiate our wedding. From day one, Rev Kathleen was wonderful. Always so responsive, flexible and on top of it! She made our ceremony so intimate and personal. Everyone raved about how great she did. Truly, look no further. She is the one!!

Sent on 10/06/2019

Two Hearts One Love Ceremony Officiants's reply:

OMGosh, that is SO very nice of you to say. It was MY pleasure and honor to be there with you and I am happy you had a wonderful ceremony! BIG HUGS
  • Natallia

Natallia Shastak · Married on 09/04/2019

Positive energy and personal

“Two Hearts One Love” (Wedding Officiants Norristown)
    Rev Philip has been recommended to us. After a short phone conversation, we were confident that he was the person whom we trusted to be our officiant. He was very patient and answered all the questions we had. We planned our wedding within two weeks and he made the process smooth and stress free. His positive energy and personal touch were important to us. We highly recommend Rev Philip.

Sent on 04/16/2019

Thank you Natalia!
    It was truly my honor to be part of you most beautiful day!
    May love remain in your hearts always!
    Rev P

Kristie · Married on 08/03/2019

Kathleen at Two Hearts One Love made our day beyond special!

Choosing Kathleen from Two Hearts One Love was one of the best decisions we made when planning our wedding! From the moment we met Kathleen, she was warm, welcoming, and very easy to work with. Kathleen took the time to get to know us as a couple, which made our ceremony very personal and special - not just for us, but for our guests as well. In fact, we had countless guests comment on how amazing she made the ceremony! Thank you again, Kathleen, for making our day amazing!

Danielle · Married on 07/05/2019

Professional & Sincere!

From the first day we met with Reverend Kathleen Spicer, we could see how much she truly cares about her clients and her services. She is an officiant who demonstrates professionalism, organization, and promptness, especially with responses via phone and email. She provides several structured ceremony parts/reading options yet also allows for ample customization and flexibility. Leading up to the wedding, Rev. Spicer checked in with us to help us personalize our ceremony and offer her support. She even sent us sample poems minutes after we asked for guidance! She is prompt and professional, taking a leadership role during our rehearsal so that the practice ran smoothly. As for our wedding day, she spoke with clarity and intention, demonstrating her knowledge of our relationship and of us as individuals. Her presence radiated sincerity and her kindhearted disposition was evidenced through her expert facilitation and beaming smile. During cocktail hour, many of our guests (a few in the wedding industry themselves) specifically told us how amazing our officiant was! She helped to make our ceremony the absolute happiest moment of our lives!

Sent on 08/19/2019
  • Tracee

Tracee · Married on 06/15/2019

An absolute pleasure!!

Rev. Philip Sciscione, was my our officiant. I have to honestly admit that we couldn’t have been more blessed, than having Reverent Phil be apart of our big day. He was funny and warm and was always professional. I absolutely LOVED his enthusiasm and was able to captivate and keep our guests happy and entertained. I’m telling anyone and everyone, that we couldn’t have asked for anyone better! He was awesome! It was an honor to have him in our wedding!!

Sent on 08/01/2019
  • Joanna

Joanna Imle · Married on 06/08/2019

planned, personalized and extremely organized

He personalized every part of the ceremony for us, and gave us step by step by step instructions and eased our minds completely. I felt that nothing could go wrong up there with him, and nothing did, in fact everything went easy going, and helped fill the room with laughter and love.

Sent on 08/06/2019

Morgan · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing ceremony

Phil was so kind and thoughtful in working with us and making the perfect ceremony to reflect on our love for each other and our guests. Not only did we love him, our family and friends all commented on how wonderful he was. I recommend reverend Phil highly and without hesitation.

Sent on 06/02/2019

Two Hearts One Love Ceremony Officiants's reply:

Many thanks Morgan and Christoph! Best wishes to you both. It was an honor to be part of your day and hope your future is filled with happiness!
    Rev Philip

Kimberly Gentner · Married on 06/01/2019

Kathleen Spicer

Kathleen Spicer was really great and very easy to work with. I highly recommend her.

Jessica Mcclain · Married on 05/25/2019

Lovely, relaxed ceremony

Phil married my husband and me on May 25 of this year and we wouldn't change a thing! Right from the moment we contacted Phil we knew we made a good choice. He has a great sense of humor which we really appreciated and set him apart from other officiants. He was professional, organized and really made our wedding day special. We would highly recommend Phil to any of our friends or family members looking to get married!

Sent on 08/24/2019
    Two Hearts One Love Ceremony Officiants 8
  • Lurey

Lurey Velazquez · Married on 05/17/2019

Kathleen was awesome

Very professional, great sense of humor, attentive.

Two Hearts One Love Ceremony Officiants's reply:

It was such a wonderful day, the rain held off, both of you and your wedding party all so beautiful. And it was my real honor to share it with you. Thank YOU! Big hug, Kathleen
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 05/11/2019

Personalized experience

Reverend Philip was amazing! He arrived to everything on time and with a smile on his face! We had 4 kids in the wedding, and the rehearsal night wasn’t easy. Philip knew how to get the whole room under control and listening. Philip doesn’t just read a set of generic lines to help get your ceremony done and over. You get to choose every last word he says. I loved that we could really personalize our ceremony to fit us. My guests loved him as well! I highly recommend their services!

Sent on 05/15/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole Mclean · Married on 04/06/2019

Awesome wedding Officiant

My great experience started from that first phone call there was no drought my wedding would be the best after speaking to Rev Phillip.He make it so easy all my worries was over and on my wedding day it was proven that I choosen the most wonderful wedding Officiant ever Perfect it was.

Sent on 07/20/2019
    Two Hearts One Love Ceremony Officiants 9

Brandon Faust · Married on 03/30/2019

Highly recommend!

Kathleen was so great to work with and really made the day special. She is sincere and passionate and it shows during the ceremony. My wife and I would strongly recommend her to anyone in need!

Sent on 08/12/2019

laurel · Married on 02/16/2019

Perfection!

Kathleen was amazing, she helped create our perfect wedding ceremony. It brought many to tears and people are raving about it ever since!

Two Hearts One Love Ceremony Officiants's reply:

It was MY honor and true pleasure, you were so great to work with. The whole day was perfect. Thank YOU both
    Rev Kathleen

Joseph Gamez · Married on 01/29/2019

Quick response

I try to contact them trhu email at a very kate hours and firat time in the morning get their reponses very nice

Sent on 01/29/2019

Maria · Married on 11/09/2018

The best officiant out there!

Reverend Philip did an amazing job officiating my wedding! Having to choose how you want your ceremony to go can be a little intimidating, but Reverend Phil made the process so easy and inviting. My husband and I loved how he asked each of us to fill out some personal information about our relationship and used it in the ceremony. It was so sweet because until the wedding day, my husband and I didn’t know what each of us wrote. It was the perfect touch to make it personal for us and our guests. Reverend Phil warmed the place up and knew exactly what to say when things got a little stuffy. We had so many people come up to us to tell us how great of a job he did, and we couldn’t have agreed more. He makes you feel so comfortable at a time that can make you feel a little awkward. If you want a Reverend who is going to make keep your ceremony light but also heartfelt and personal, then he is your guy!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Two Hearts One Love Ceremony Officiants's reply:

Many thanks Maria!!!!! It was my honor to perform your nuptials. You are a wonderful couple and so happy to have met you both!
  • Jacqueline

Jacqueline · Married on 10/14/2018

Loved Reverend Philip from the first meeting

Funny, professional, easy going, gave us a ceremony based on our religious and spiritual lives. Customized the ceremony for us! Highly recommend

Sent on 11/08/2018
  • Bill

Bill Cozza · Married on 10/13/2018

Absolutely Perfect Ceremony

Reverend Philip officiated our wedding in October, and from the beginning he was friendly, courteous and helpful, encouraging us to talk to other officiants and get as much information as possible. But we knew after that first meeting that he was who we wanted. He was informative, getting us thinking about aspects we hadn’t considered, and helpful in walking us through the entire process. He explained the timeline, how things would happen, from the next meeting where we’d go over details all the way through us getting our marriage certificate from the courthouse. He had an answer for every question, and made us confident that the day would go off perfectly. He worked with our photographer in order to make sure they got all the key shots, fitting in pauses for them and telling them certain cues. He worked with the DJ to make sure that certain other cues went correctly. He catered a ceremony completely around what we wanted and made it easy for us to ensure the ceremony reflected us as a couple. We also worked with Reverend Kathleen, who also could not have been nicer and was beyond helpful while walking us through our rehearsal. When the day came, Philip had created a perfect ceremony for us. He injected humor throughout to keep our guests attentive and happy, and that even helped us manage to enjoy the experience. We wanted a non-traditional, non-religious ceremony, and we brought up the idea to have a handfasting. Philip was unbelievably accommodating on all fronts, and made it all work in the best way. We truly could not have asked for anyone better to marry us. The families are still talking about how “different” and fun the ceremony was, and they all attribute that to Philip. Honestly, we felt that we got much more from them than we paid for. We both cannot recommend Philip and Kathleen enough. Especially for those who, like us, wanted something a little different.

Sent on 01/17/2019

Lauren · Married on 07/20/2018

Rev Philip Sciscione was the perfect wedding officiant for our wedding. He added details of humor, religion, and love into our ceremony that made it unique and special for us and our family! My sister used Rev. Philip Sciscione for her wedding in 2012 and I knew then that I would be called him for my wedding. He gave us full autonomy to chose the level of religion for our wedding, and he took care of our license with no issues. I fully recommend Two Hearts One Love and Rev. Philip Sciscione for your wedding day.

Sent on 07/27/2018

Two Hearts One Love Ceremony Officiants's reply:

Thank you Lauren! I love my job and especially love your entire family! I hope your married life continues to be filled with love and health!

Tess · Married on 06/16/2018

Reverend Kathleen was so caring, kind, and professional. She guided us through our ceremony step by step and was with us every step of the way. We cannot tell you how welcomed we felt by her ( and Reverend Michael.) We highly suggest her for any/all couples and religious/spiritual denominations.

Sent on 06/19/2018
    Two Hearts One Love Ceremony Officiants 10

Amanda · Married on 05/26/2018

We had Reverend Philip officiate our wedding this past weekend, and we couldn't have asked for a better ceremony! He was easy to work with, he did the rehearsal with us and left us with nothing to worry about for our special day! He was only a phone call away when we had any questions for him. Thank you Philip!

Sent on 05/29/2018