Two Hearts One Love Ceremony Officiants Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

• Katie
    Katie M. Married on 04/16/2022

Breathtaking Ceremony!

We LOVE Reverend Kathleen! Out of all of the aspects of our wedding, I'm not exaggerating when I say we received the most compliments on her and our ceremony. The ceremony was absolutely gorgeous and it was better than we could have ever imagined. Kathleen has the most amazing presence. She's beautiful, poised, and creates a sense of calm. She wrote the most emotional and poignant ceremony, but I also love how there was humor infused as well. We really felt like she had known us for years and that's because of the amazing reflection she has created. During our meeting, I instantly felt so much more relaxed because of how organized and knowledgeable she is. Not to mention, she took care of filing the license, which was awesome. I would HIGHLY recommend her for your ceremony. You will not be disappointed!
    Nick S. Married on 04/09/2022

Absolutely Amazing All Around!

Reverend Philip did an absolutely amazing job throughout the whole process. He was very communicative and made us feel comfortable from our very first conversation. The ceremony was where Reverend Philip really shined. He was confident, fun, personal, and really took his role with pride. It was truly, from beginning to end, an amazing choice to go with Two Hearts One Love. Thank you for everything!
  • Fedja
    Fedja B. Married on 12/15/2021

Personable and Caring

Phil is an amazing officiant. He was flexible and responsive. His expertise was invaluable. I especially appreciated his willingness to listen and understand our needs. He played a major role in helping my wife and I create the exact "perfect day" that we envisioned.

I will gladly recommend Phil to any of my friends in the greater Philadelphia area. He knows what he's doing and has a great sense for the moment. Our ceremony could not have gone any better, and Phil was a major reason for that.
    Marcia D. Married on 12/03/2021

Great Experience!

Philip did a great job! He helped us from start to finish. Top notch! Would definitely recommend their services to others.
    Corey R. Married on 11/05/2021

Mr and Mrs. Roth

From the beginning Rev Phillip Sciscione was very engaged , flexible, and super easy to work with. The professionalism , curtesy , and care he put in was truly appreciated. My wife and I could not have been more pleased with him. We were able to easily customize our ceremony.

Two Hearts One Love Ceremony Officiants's reply:

Thank you and it was MY honor to be there for you on your big day. You were a real pleasure to work with, and I am glad that the ceremony went well.
  • Monika
    Monika C. Married on 10/24/2021

Wonderful - Perfect ceremony!

Reverend Phillip made sure to consult and confirm with us to ensure all the details of the wedding ceremony were just right! He’s a beautifully wonderful officiant!!
    It was a perfect day!
    Devonte S. Married on 10/03/2021

Best day of my life

I HIGHLY reccomend two hearts one love! Very professional and very flexible! They were very understanding and made the day even more special!
    Paulina L. Married on 09/17/2021

Perfect officiant!

Reverend Phillip officiated our wedding on 17Sep21. He made everything so easy and seamless. I received several compliments on how nice the ceremony was. It was so easy to customize the ceremony with him and also make last minute changes. He also recommended which county to use for the marriage license, Bucks, which made things very simple especially during covid times as we were able to do the whole process online. I am so glad we had Reverend Phillip as our officiant and greatly recommend using Two Hearts One Love, especially if you’re looking for a simple ceremony with a lot of heart :)
    Bob M. Married on 09/12/2021

The perfect experience

Philip was GREAT. Made us feel right at home and gave us a great experience on the best day of our lives. Highly recommend.
    Breanna Married on 08/22/2021

Great experience

Rev Philip did a wonderful job officiating our wedding. He was really organized and gave us options on what he could say. He was very professional and definitely knew what he was doing, giving us tips along the way, but was also very kind to our family and really took the time to talk to everyone involved in the ceremony and help make the day run smoothly! Would reccomend
  • Jamie
    Jamie W. Married on 08/08/2021

Rev. Philip Rocks!

We found Two Hearts One Love online, and were set to meet with Rev. Philip Sciscione, and we were sold from the start! In our initial meeting with him he was kind, funny, and easy going. My husband and I were looking for a light ceremony, with a mix of humor, family and friends, and celebrating our love. We shared what we were looking for with Rev. Philip, and he delivered that and more. He is very organized, sending over documents to help him get to know you as a couple (we had people ask us if he was a family friend with the way he spoke of us), and reviewed the script with us so we had a good idea of how everything would play out. At our rehearsal he worked well with our coordinator, and everything ran smoothly on the big day! We couldn't recommend him enough! Our venue actually asked for his contact information following our ceremony, because they wanted to recommend him to their future couples.
  • Breanna
    Breanna F. Married on 07/18/2021

Cannot wait for Kathleen to officiant our wedding

Over the weekend, me and my fiance went to our meeting with Kathleen Spicer. We discussed our wedding plans as of right now and she explained how the process is going to work as the months leading up to our wedding ceremony. Sounds like she is going to be very helpful and make our wedding ceremony a day to never forget.
    Brittany D. Married on 06/27/2021

Amazing, meaningful, professional

Reverend Philip was great to work with! He is very professional, and was always making us laugh through the whole process. We were nervous about being in front of a lot of people but he made our vows tender and meaningful, meanwhile keeping us on track and our guest laughing! He was also very helpful on suggesting things for the best pictures to be taken and for the ceremony to run smooth. We couldn’t be more happy and definitely recommend Reverend Philip!!
    Alison S. Married on 06/12/2021

Everything was perfect!!

Reverend Philip is wonderful & extremely personable. He made our day even more special & the venue was gorgeous! Would highly recommend!!
  • Jamelia
    Jamelia G. Married on 05/12/2021

Extremely satisfied

This was an extremely wonderful time in our life. Ref Philip made it most memorable with his amazing, warm joyful personality from the moment we spoke to him it was nothing but love until the day of our wedding.
    I promise you will be fully satisfied with his service.
    Srija Married on 05/06/2021

Great ceremony

It was really great working with Philip. Wedding Ceremony was conducted really well.It was short, sweet and detailed at the time.Would definitely recommend him.
    Justine M. Married on 04/03/2021

Amazing Reverend and experience

Rev Phil is extremely kind and will meet every one of your needs in an extremely timely fashion. He is one of a kind. He exceed all our expectations in every single way. His home and yard where we had our wedding was absolutely beautiful. I would highly recommend him a thousand times over.
    Jennifer C. Married on 12/26/2020

Quality services and great people.

I definitely recommend their services, they were extremely professional. They answered all the questions we had, took all the necessary precautions and followed covid19 protocol. Their pricing was also very reasonable.
  • W
    Wanky L. Married on 11/19/2020

Mr. Lambert

My ceremony wedding was wonderful at Two Hearts One Love. The officiant was very nice and professional.
    Jp Married on 10/30/2020

Awesome experience

Rev. Philip was very welcoming and made our small ceremony a memorable one. The price is very reasonably and he asked us what we wanted to include and made sure all our needs were met. A bonus: if you have no venue, he has a beautiful venue that you can use. Awesome for pictures. My husband and I highly recommend.
  • Candice
    Candice M. Married on 01/10/2020

A Truly Personalized Experience

I am a planner in the Philadelphia area and have had the pleasure of working with Reverend Kathleen for multiple weddings now including my own sister. From the first time I worked with her I was immediately blown away by how seemingly personal the simple and sweet ceremonies she officiated were to each client. My sister and brother-in-law were undecided on who would be their officiant and I was thrilled to recommend Reverend Kathleen knowing she would deliver exactly what they were looking for - a non-denominational, meaningful and memorable ceremony. The level of professionalism, attention and care that shines through between Reverend Kathleen and her clients is unmatched. You would be absolutely pleased to have her on your wedding vendor team!
  • Marge
    Marge L. Married on 11/04/2019

Made our special moment memorable

Reverend Philip was kind and quite funny, he truly made our moment very special. He was very quick to respond to emails and phone calls. I would highly recommend Two Hearts One Love to anyone looking for a wedding officiant!

Thank you Marge!
    It was my honor to be part of your celebration of love.
    Many wonderful blessings for you both,
    Rev Philip
  • Devon
    Devon Married on 10/05/2019

Wonderful!

Reverend Philip Sciscione was an absolute joy! We found him through our venue's preferred vendor list, and we are so happy we went with him for our big day. We enjoyed meeting him before and appreciated that he is so friendly and has a sense of humor that he was able to incorporate into our vows. We also really liked that he has "spousal reflections" that each partner fills out that gives you time to really think about your partner, what you love most about them, and he allows Rev. Philip to tailor vows even more to your personal stories! One of the best things he did for us, though, was to help my fiancee on the day of who was feeling very nervous. Rev. Philip was so sweet and supportive and helped him get grounded and tailor our ceremony to make him feel comfortable! Thank you Rev. Philip for everything!
    Holly Married on 09/28/2019

Kathleen Spicer is amazing!

Wow. I could not have been happier with our choice to use Kathleen Spicer as our officiant at our wedding! She married my sister a year prior, and we knew once we booked a venue in the same area that she was the officiant for us, too. She adds the perfect balance of humor, seriousness, and pure joy to every ceremony that she leads. She is INCREDIBLY responsive throughout he planning process, and is 100% flexible when it comes to your wants and needs. She basically allowed me to piece together my entire ceremony from the thorough list (6+ pages!) of amazing quote & vow options. I wouldn't have been able to do it on my own, but she was completely open to whatever it was that I wanted. It was a dream, and exactly what I was hoping for when I started the search for an officiant. She made us feel like family, and we could tell she truly, genuinely cared about us, our love, our marriage, and our friends and family's experience. She is so knowledgeable about the process that she lead our entire rehearsal and even helped go over some details with our wedding planner and bridal party day of. I didn't have to worry about a THING. She is so patient, kind, passionate, and POISED. I couldn't have asked for a better officiant experience. Please consider booking Kathleen - you won't regret it!

Two Hearts One Love Ceremony Officiants's reply:

You two were SO radiant and happy and I felt like a member of the family. It was MY TRUEST PLEASURE to share your day with you. THANK YOU!!!