Two Hearts One Love Ceremony Officiants Reviews

86 | Norristown, PA

86 Reviews for Two Hearts One Love Ceremony Officiants

86 Two Hearts One Love Ceremony Officiants Reviews

Tess · Married on 06/16/2018

Reverend Kathleen was so caring, kind, and professional. She guided us through our ceremony step by step and was with us every step of the way. We cannot tell you how welcomed we felt by her ( and Reverend Michael.) We highly suggest her for any/all couples and religious/spiritual denominations.

Two Hearts One Love Ceremony Officiants 1

Amanda · Married on 05/26/2018

We had Reverend Philip officiate our wedding this past weekend, and we couldn't have asked for a better ceremony! He was easy to work with, he did the rehearsal with us and left us with nothing to worry about for our special day! He was only a phone call away when we had any questions for him. Thank you Philip!

Melissa · Married on 10/28/2017

Reverend Kathleen was amazing! THANK YOU for absolutely everything. You helped make our day special. The ceremony was beautiful, and honestly, I can't begin to tell you how many compliments we received. The way you incorporated our faith & our own relationship/love was perfectly us. Plus, you were the calming voice we needed on Friday at the rehearsal. My husband is a quieter guy, and a little nervous to be the center of attention. He was at ease with you. That means so much to me (and him). Honestly, I could go on & on... Thank you for capturing who we are as a couple so well. I sincerely couldn't imagine our wedding day without you!

• Anne

Anne · Married on 10/27/2017

It’s hard to describe how wonderful it was to work with Rev. Kathleen! Her positivity, her generosity, her kindness put us at ease and all contributed to a beautiful and personal ceremony. She met with us twice, emailed with us dozens of times, and made sure she knew who WE were before finalizing the ceremony script. We got many compliments on her, and I would recommend her in a heartbeat! Thank you from Anne and Joaquin!

Two Hearts One Love Ceremony Officiants 2

Rocio · Married on 09/02/2017

He was incredible and the ceremony was like I dream.

Two Hearts One Love Ceremony Officiants 3

Caitlin · Married on 07/08/2017

We couldn't of asked for a better person then Rev Philips to perform our wedding ceremony. He personalized the ceremony so that it was truely us. He made the entire process great and made sure that he took the time to get to know us. Everyone at our wedding was so complimentary and truely enjoyed our wedding ceremony. Thank you so much Rev Philips it was a pleasure to have you be apart of our special day!

Paul · Married on 06/10/2017

I felt very happy that our wedding was a success. Reverend Philip was amazing!

Mel · Married on 05/19/2017

Rev. Philip Sciscione was amazing! From the first day we met him we knew that it would be an amazing ceremony. We would highly recommend him!

Kyle and crystal · Married on 04/15/2017

I was in a pickle with my original officiant, who was unable to marry my wife and I, Phil saved us within a week of our wedding! Wedding was last minute and worked out amazing! He was great and made the wedding fun, thank you!

Two Hearts One Love Ceremony Officiants 4

Nicole · Married on 03/31/2017

I can't say enough about my experience with Rev. Kathleen. She is so inspiring. She really captured me and my husband in our ceremony. Everyone keeps asking me about her and keep raving about the ceremony. When I first met her and husband I was completely lost. We were close to the wedding and behind on finding a minister. She was so patient and kind and answered all my prayers. I can't thank her enough. Thank you again from Gene and Nicole!

Justin · Married on 03/18/2017

Thank you Kathleen and Phil for an amazing evening! I wish there was more time in the night so we could have mingled more with you. Kathleen and Phil were a great team that met every expectation for a very reasonable price! The music was exactly what I asked for and the service was catered to exactly what we wanted! I could not have asked for a better officiant and DJ combo!!!!

Amber · Married on 01/22/2017

Phil made our wedding so joyful and comfortable! It was such a perfect day!!! I would highly recommend!

Two Hearts One Love Ceremony Officiants 5

Maura · Married on 11/06/2016

Reverend Kathleen was amazing to work with! She's so versatile and organized and made our ceremony so special! When we first met with her, we left feeling happy and relieved because she took the time to get to know us so she could put together a ceremony that would fit our personalities perfectly. She has many different options for styles of ceremonies from traditional to nature inspired and she was able to help us navigate through all the details, which for an indecisive couple
    Iike us, was VERY helpful. As we got closer to the ceremony and I got more and more frantic with planning, she was right there with me, communicating swiftly, answering all my million questions about details because we did not do a rehearsal beforehand. I would recommend reverend Kathleen to anyone from any background because she was a very genuine person to work with who put together a beautiful and meaningful ceremony for us that we will remember forever!

Josh · Married on 10/29/2016

It didn't take long after meeting Reverend Philip to know that we wanted him as our officiant. Since this was the first marriage for both of us, we were hoping for as much direction as possible but also the ability to make it customized to us. Philip really made it a stress-free process during one of the most stress-filled moments of my life. From the first meeting through the rehearsal and wedding, Philip was incredibly helpful and a joy to work with. Thank you so much for being such a big part of our wedding! We would recommend Two Hearts One Love to anyone looking for an officiant for their special day!

jacob · Married on 10/23/2016

Working with Reverend Philip was one of the easiest parts of the whole wedding. He made us feel comfortable and at ease on our first meeting and we knew we were in good hands. The ceremony was perfect and we received numerous compliments. We really appreciated how he tried to get to know us through the initial questions he asked and incorporate that into the ceremony. It made it feel very personable and not scripted. He was a great help the day of in making sure the bridal party knew what to do. We would recommend him to anyone looking. Thank you Reverend Philip!

robyn · Married on 10/22/2016

Phillip and Kathleen were both amazing! We were able to sit down and create our own ceremony for the wedding. Wonderful to work with and fast to respond. Any questions or concerns we had they were right there to answer and put us at ease. Our ceremony was absolutely beautiful.

Sue · Married on 10/15/2016

Philip was so much fun to work with.

Andrew · Married on 09/30/2016

Cannot thank Reverend Philip enough for how amazing he was officiating our ceremony. We dealt with both Kathleen and Philip over the last year; they were wonderful from start to finish. They were always extremely responsive, never took longer than a few hours for a response (most times, it was practically immediate). We met for a consultation and talked about our story, vision and vibe for our ceremony. We felt an immediate connection and are SO glad we chose Two Hearts One Love to officiate our ceremony. Cannot tell you how many people commented days and weeks after our wedding to say how GREAT Philip was. So many people went out of their way to make it a point to express how fantastic Rev. Philip & the ceremony was. Everyone thought we knew him for years & shocked to find out we met him recently. In a few meetings, we created the flow of the ceremony & chose some wording. They provided great suggestions, feedback and unique ideas. Each of us filled out a spousal reflection in private & returned by mail. Even with being past the requested “due date” (returning them a week before wedding), Two Hearts One Love didn’t skip a beat. They crafted a truly unique personal ceremony that reflected us. Philip had charisma, sentiment and was professional...the PERFECT mix of humor & seriousness. He not only put us at ease but our guests too. From laughs to tears, it was our favorite part of the day. We chose to keep it 25mins and Philp paced it perfectly. Several guys (who are not the “crying type") approached us during the reception to say how great the ceremony was & confessed they shed some tears. Words will never express how grateful we are to have found Rev Philip & Kathleen, we wouldn’t have changed a thing. They went above and beyond, providing us with the most amazing, personal & unique ceremony...it was more than we could have ever envisioned. They will forever be a part of us, as they were a HUGE factor in making our day so amazing. THANK YOU!!!
    -Andrew & Nick

Alex · Married on 09/22/2016

The best wedding officiants in Philadelphia area! If you want your ceremony to be a celebration of love, you should call them.

Jessica · Married on 09/17/2016

After meeting Reverend Philip for the first time, we knew right away that he was perfect for what we wanted. He's very attentive, professional, and most of all, he's super friendly!! He catered the ceremony step by step to how we envisioned it, and made it super easy for us, which took the stress out of the biggest part of our day. It's easy to tell he's very experienced and we can't thank him enough. I couldn't imagine how our ceremony would've been without him. To make things better, not only does he perform the ceremony but does marriage counseling if you're interested. Also, he sent me home with an information sheet suggesting how I can change my last name and the easiest way to do it. He makes sure to follow through even after the wedding! I recommend Two Hearts to every couple looking for the perfect experience :D Thanks a million!!

Valeria · Married on 08/27/2016

Rev. Philip Sciscione was by far the best vendor we worked with for our August wedding. He truly captured exactly what we wanted in our ceremony. It was funny, heart felt and full of entertainment from beginning to end!! 4 months later and we are still getting so many compliments on our ceremony and Rev. Philip! Thank you so much for providing us with exactly what we wanted for the most important part of our wedding day!!

Our wedding was on August 12. Kathleen did an awesome job! She did our ceremony simple and nice, just the way we wanted. She was very responsive to all our questions and requests. We didn't have to worry about a thing- we knew our ceremony will be perfect, because Kathleen gave us that confidence. Thank you for making our special day perfect.

Rebecca · Married on 08/12/2016

Rev Phil was great in letting us create our own ceremony and guiding us in doing so. He was so flexible with whatever we wanted and truly made it a one of a kind ceremony. He also fit us into his tight schedule, since we waited until last minute to find an officiant! If we had to do it again, we'd absolutely choose Two Hearts One Love.

Alex · Married on 05/28/2016

We loved Philip and Kathleen. They were so warm and accommodating to us and what we wanted for our ceremony. They even helped us set up a camera for Skype for some family members who could not attend the ceremony as they were out of the country. They took all the stress out of the day and made us feel completely at relaxed and at home. They would be my first recommendation to anyone getting married!