Two Hearts Collective Reviews

13 | Edgerton, OH

13 Reviews for Two Hearts Collective

Niki Poplin · Married on 10/05/2019

Wonderful!

Godwin did both our engagement and wedding photos. He did an AMAZING job and I appreciated how much time and effort he put into making the wedding day perfect! Godwin made my husband and I, as well as the wedding party, all feel comfortable and eased any stress. I would definitely recommend Two Hearts Collective to anyone!!! You won’t regret it.

Sent on 12/11/2019
  • Sonya

Sonya · Married on 09/21/2019

Professional yet fun

We hire Godwin to do our engagement and wedding set for September 2019. He made us feel so comfortable immediately after meeting him. He had us laughing the whole time.

Sent on 11/08/2018
  • Kristyn

Kristyn Cress · Married on 12/17/2018

Our wedding with Two Hearts Collective

Godwin is an excellent photographer and friend, and we are lucky to have the incredible memories that he captured on our wedding day. We were lucky enough to win an engagement photo giveaway contest, and upon meeting him in person for the first time, we had an instant connection. We knew right away that he wanted Two Hearts Collective to photograph our wedding day. There was something unique about our wedding; we were having a destination wedding in Aruba! He agreed to come to Aruba for the wedding and the rest is history.

--We would highly recommend Godwin to anyone searching for a wedding photographer. Not only will he capture the fine details of your day, he will get to know you as a couple personally. He is very easy to work with, and you will have a great time with him! We now have hundreds of gorgeous photos that we will enjoy for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 02/03/2019

Colin Claud · Married on 09/22/2018

Two Hearts Collective

We started our wedding day an hr later than planned. Godwin and his wife were calm and collective and helped keep everything moving on track even with the late start! We got all the shots we desired and more!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Jordan · Married on 08/11/2018

Godwin is an amazing photographer, he has talent, is very kind and good at what he does. He did our engagement and wedding pictures and made it fun while doing the pictures. 10/10 recommend to everyone. You can tell he enjoys what he does, and will definitely be using him in the future for any other pictures! All of our pictures turned out amazing and capture everything you could want our of pictures and more!

Sent on 09/14/2018

Chelsea · Married on 05/05/2018

Godwin and Shari were seriously amazing!!! They made everything so fun and were so laid back!! They made me feel so relaxed and comfortable during the pictures!! And Godwin always managed to crack some jokes to make us smile!! I am so happy they were able to be apart of my day!!

Sent on 07/08/2018
  • Evelyn

Evelyn · Married on 05/05/2018

Really Incredible People!

Where do I start? My fiance and I just needed a photographer who would take their time with us and understand what we're looking for. Godwin absolutely blew our minds with his patience, genuine kindness, and humor. He cracked so many "that's what she said" jokes I almost peed my pants on my wedding day...in my wedding dress. Shari is just a patient human being. She went with all my craziness lol. This is probably one of the best investments we've ever made by far. I cannot recommend Godwin and Shari enough.

Sent on 05/29/2019

April · Married on 06/24/2017

Godwin and Shari are AMAZING!! They were so patient when I requested a bunch of family formals. Godwin had some great banter back and forth with the wedding party, which made the day so much more enjoyable. Even though Godwin is so busy, he was able to post a couple of preview shots within a day or 2. So many of our Facebook friends have commented on the preview shots and how beautiful they look. Thank you Godwin and Shari for an amazing day!

Sent on 06/28/2017

Melanie · Married on 07/17/2016

Having had previously done an engagement session, my husband and I were thrilled when we found out that Two Hearts Collective would also be able to co-shoot our wedding day! The day was absolutely perfect and we love having such breathtaking photos to help us reminisce our special day. I recommend Two Hearts Collective to anyone who is looking for a wedding photographer!

Sent on 03/21/2017

Alyson · Married on 06/04/2016

It was wonderful working with Two Hearts Collective!

Sent on 03/24/2017

Alyssia · Married on 08/22/2015

Two hearts collective did an amazing job at my wedding!! They are the nicest people and take beautiful picutres! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 03/22/2017

A wonderful photographer!

Worked well with our last minute wedding needs (like 100+ guest wedding thrown together in a month and a half kinda thing). Weddings go by so fast it's hard to remember everything that needs to be done, especially being the bride, but he did not miss a beat. He captured all of the sentimental moments I wanted in a beautiful way. Very pleased with my service. Would recommend to anyone for any type of occasion.

Sent on 03/23/2017

Sara · Married on 10/21/2017

Godwin was wonderful to work with. He captured our Beautiful day. We are grateful for his talent. We would gladly recommend him to other's.

Sent on 01/16/2018