Two Hearts Collective Reviews

8 | Edgerton, OH

8 Reviews for Two Hearts Collective

8 Two Hearts Collective Reviews

Jordan · Married on 08/11/2018

Godwin is an amazing photographer, he has talent, is very kind and good at what he does. He did our engagement and wedding pictures and made it fun while doing the pictures. 10/10 recommend to everyone. You can tell he enjoys what he does, and will definitely be using him in the future for any other pictures! All of our pictures turned out amazing and capture everything you could want our of pictures and more!

Two Hearts Collective 1
    Two Hearts Collective 2

Chelsea · Married on 05/05/2018

Godwin and Shari were seriously amazing!!! They made everything so fun and were so laid back!! They made me feel so relaxed and comfortable during the pictures!! And Godwin always managed to crack some jokes to make us smile!! I am so happy they were able to be apart of my day!!

April · Married on 06/24/2017

Godwin and Shari are AMAZING!! They were so patient when I requested a bunch of family formals. Godwin had some great banter back and forth with the wedding party, which made the day so much more enjoyable. Even though Godwin is so busy, he was able to post a couple of preview shots within a day or 2. So many of our Facebook friends have commented on the preview shots and how beautiful they look. Thank you Godwin and Shari for an amazing day!

Melanie · Married on 07/17/2016

Having had previously done an engagement session, my husband and I were thrilled when we found out that Two Hearts Collective would also be able to co-shoot our wedding day! The day was absolutely perfect and we love having such breathtaking photos to help us reminisce our special day. I recommend Two Hearts Collective to anyone who is looking for a wedding photographer!

Alyson · Married on 06/04/2016

It was wonderful working with Two Hearts Collective!

Alyssia · Married on 08/22/2015

Two hearts collective did an amazing job at my wedding!! They are the nicest people and take beautiful picutres! I highly recommend them!

• User7945471 · 1+ year ago

A wonderful photographer!

Worked well with our last minute wedding needs (like 100+ guest wedding thrown together in a month and a half kinda thing). Weddings go by so fast it's hard to remember everything that needs to be done, especially being the bride, but he did not miss a beat. He captured all of the sentimental moments I wanted in a beautiful way. Very pleased with my service. Would recommend to anyone for any type of occasion.

Sara · Married on 10/21/2017

Godwin was wonderful to work with. He captured our Beautiful day. We are grateful for his talent. We would gladly recommend him to other's.