7 Reviews for Two Hearts Collective

Multi. Locations (1)
Albums (1)
Digital Files (1)
7 Two Hearts Collective Reviews

Godwin and Shari were seriously amazing!!! They made everything so fun and were so laid back!! They made me feel so relaxed and comfortable during the pictures!! And Godwin always managed to crack some jokes to make us smile!! I am so happy they were able to be apart of my day!!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Godwin was wonderful to work with. He captured our Beautiful day. We are grateful for his talent. We would gladly recommend him to other's.

Profile Picture Sara, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Godwin and Shari are AMAZING!! They were so patient when I requested a bunch of family formals. Godwin had some great banter back and forth with the wedding party, which made the day so much more enjoyable. Even though Godwin is so busy, he was able to post a couple of preview shots within a day or 2. So many of our Facebook friends have commented on the preview shots and how beautiful they look. Thank you Godwin and Shari for an amazing day!

Profile Picture User6390483, 1+ year ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files

A wonderful photographer!

Worked well with our last minute wedding needs (like 100+ guest wedding thrown together in a month and a half kinda thing). Weddings go by so fast it's hard to remember everything that needs to be done, especially being the bride, but he did not miss a beat. He captured all of the sentimental moments I wanted in a beautiful way. Very pleased with my service. Would recommend to anyone for any type of occasion.

Profile Picture User7945471, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Having had previously done an engagement session, my husband and I were thrilled when we found out that Two Hearts Collective would also be able to co-shoot our wedding day! The day was absolutely perfect and we love having such breathtaking photos to help us reminisce our special day. I recommend Two Hearts Collective to anyone who is looking for a wedding photographer!

Profile Picture Melanie, 7/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

It was wonderful working with Two Hearts Collective!

Profile Picture Alyson, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Two hearts collective did an amazing job at my wedding!! They are the nicest people and take beautiful picutres! I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Alyssia, 8/22/15, 1 Review