96 Reviews for Two Guys and a Wedding

Rehearsal (3)
Baptist (3)
Civil Union (1)
96 Two Guys and a Wedding Reviews

It was Wonderful, everything that I had asked for was done, everything that I hadn’t asked for was done it was a beautiful time for me and I so appreciate Vann!!

Profile Picture Sharon, 7/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Officiant, Photography

What a great experience! My wife and I celebrated our 20th wedding anniversary in Charleston, and chose Vann from Two Guys and a Wedding to oversee our vow renewal ceremony. Vann suggested the beautiful Sullivan's Island as the location, and performed a great ceremony. We had nice, professional pictures taken at the event and were very pleased with our overall experience. Would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Dale, 6/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography

I can't even begin to thank you enough, Vann. You made our day so entirely special and we appreciate it so much. You spoke so eloquently throughout the ceremony and the power of your voice really was amazing. It's hard to put into words how much we appreciate you. Thank you!

Profile Picture Jake, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Vann called me by my last name during the service. That really bugged my wife, This was a small renewal of vows ceremony and the gazebo we had it at had a wedding before us. They had a permit for the gazebo and were going to use the location for pictures, but we started there anyways. I had to go with it, but I paid him $120 for flowers, not sure why he did not request money yo rent the gazebo. Other than that, I enjoyed working with him and his wife.

Profile Picture Travis, 6/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We had a wonderful experience having Two Guys and Wedding perform our wedding. Vann was so flexible and did exactly what we wanted :)

Profile Picture Allyson, 6/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography

Very responsive. We were looking for something simple. Van was very accommodating. If we had any questions he was prompt to answer. If we needed additional services in addition to just the ceremony he was able to help or point us in the right direction.

Profile Picture Eric, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Vann and Sue were awesome!! We had a last minute wedding and they weren’t bothered at all by the short notice or the quick turnaround required - they were also very flexible - contacted them on Thursday and we got married the following Tuesday - they provided invoice and contract on Saturday. They also are patient and understanding - like most weddings an unexpected delay occurred and they were extremely understanding. Vann’s appearance and demeanor were exactly what I thought an officiant should be - neat stylish friendly sense of humor plus the right touch of seriousness during the ceremony. Sue was also so nice and exhibited exactly the right combination of firm direction by someone who knows photography while still being amenable to requests. I don’t know how I got so lucky to find such a perfect vendor but you won’t be dissapointed if you choose Two Guys and a Wedding. In my opinion they are a wonderful plus a good value. Ten stars!!!

Profile Picture Kristi , 6/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, No Denomination, Single Religion

We were very happy with the wedding that Vann performed for us. It was very small and simple just as we asked. He was very accommodating and shared his thoughts on places to have the ceremony. Very easy to talk to and we were very happy.

Profile Picture Rhonda, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Vann was excellent! He was there in enough time to discuss any last minute matters with us and submitted our signed license very quickly.

Profile Picture Lindsay, 5/5/18, 10 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We had a fantastic experience with Two guys and a Wedding. We decided to renew our vows for our 22nd anniversary while we were vacationing in Charleston. We wanted something small and intimate. It was amazing! Van and Sue helped us plan the perfect service. We ended up with a windy overcast day but thanks to their professionalism our pictures were beautiful. It was all that we hoped for and more!

Profile Picture Tracey, 4/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Officiant, Photography

Vann was wonderful. He was able to officiate our wedding last minute when my now husbands Navy Chaplain ended up being unable to attend and officiate our wedding. He was very easy to work with and even had examples of his ceremony templates that we could customize!! He was there right on time, and was extremely professional but still personable.

Profile Picture Faith, 3/29/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Vann was wonderful to work with to put together our ceremony. He was flexible and gave helpful suggestions, and the end result was perfect. Sue pulled out all the stops to make sure she captured all of our special moments in photographs. We were very happy with their services and highly recommend.

Profile Picture Danielle, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography

vann and his wife did a fantastic job helping me and my wife share a very personal and private moment

Profile Picture chris, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Vann did a wonderful job as our wedding officiant, he catered the ceremony to us. Everyone loved his service, we highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Nick, 12/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Vann and Sue were absolutely fantastic in the planning and execution of our special day. Both were incredibly accommodating with our ideas for different photo poses that incorporated our family and our daughter, and even created a "mini bouquet" for our toddler to match my bouquet and Justin's boutonniere. Simply the best - you won't be disappointed!

Photo
Profile Picture Cassie, 11/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Officiant, Photography

My husband and I renewed our vows for our 20th wedding anniversary. It was just the two of us, but we were made to feel like we were having a grand wedding! The ceremony was great, the flowers beautiful and the pictures were awesome!!! Thank you, thank you for making our day special!!

Profile Picture MaryBeth, 11/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography

We came to Vann with a unique situation, our first beach wedding we planned four years ago was completely rained out and left us without any of the pictures we wanted. We also had a horrible experience with another Charleston area wedding planning company.

This year we wanted to have a vow renewal, on the beach, with our two dogs and Vann and his team delivered! Rain threatened our ceremony again and Vann was very flexible in moving it up a day early so we did not have a repeat of the first time. He picked out an absolutely beautiful spot on Sullivan's Island and met us there on time. He and Maria were extremely professional, thoroughly accommodated our dogs, and listened to everything we wanted! Maria captured breath taking photos and moments that will last us a life time!

We can't thank them enough for making this day "right" for us again. Our only regret was not using his services the first go around! I would highly recommend Vann to anyone looking to plan a Charleston area wedding!

Profile Picture Lauren, 11/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography

Van and his team did an excellent job overall and I would recommend them without hesitation!

Profile Picture Glen, 11/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

The nicest people and great photographer!!
Very pleased with the experience and would 100% recommend!

Profile Picture Indira, 10/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography

Our day was awesome! ! They helped make it so special and picked us the perfect place! It was beautiful! ! Can't thank you enough, especially on such short notice!!

Profile Picture Nichole, 10/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We are so pleased with Van! He picked the perfect beach location for our vow renewal. Everything about our 20th anniversary was amazing. We are planning on coming back for our 25th and will definitely call Van again

Profile Picture Gary, 9/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Great team! Vey helpful , do great work, make things easy!

Profile Picture rc, 9/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Vann and Sue were absolutely wonderful. They made planning a wedding from out of state worry-free. Vann kept us updated on weather forecast as it got close to our wedding day and made great location suggestions. We are more than thankful that Two Guys and a Wedding made our day one to remember.

Profile Picture Sendra, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography

Performed a nice ceremony for our beach wedding

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Vann customized the wedding vows and was a pleasure to work with. Would highly recommend him to anyone looking for an officiant in the area!

Profile Picture Kathy, 8/5/17, 1 Review