Two Guys and a Wedding Reviews

Two Guys and a Wedding 7
  • Karen

Karen Massey · Getting married on 02/05/2020

Perfect Day

We are so happy with the service we received with Two Guys & A Wedding. They were able to work with us & provide the day we dreamed of.

Sent on 05/23/2019
    Two Guys and a Wedding 8

Christopher Dillon · Married on 05/25/2019

Professional, well priced and photos included!

My Wife and I eloped in Folly Beach and luckily found Two Guys and a Wedding with only a few weeks notice on Memorial Day Weekend. The ceremony was tailored to exactly what we wanted with custom vows. Two Guys and a Wedding provided the officiant, flowers, and photography all for a very affordable price. Photos were even edited to ensure we looked fabulous on our special day. I would highly recommend them for your wedding! Thanks so much Vann and Sue!!

Sent on 05/29/2019
    Two Guys and a Wedding 9
    Two Guys and a Wedding 10
    Two Guys and a Wedding 11

Two Guys and a Wedding's reply:

Chris and Tyler,

Thanks for all the kind words and we wish you and your family all the best.

Vann

Sharon · Married on 07/13/2018

It was Wonderful, everything that I had asked for was done, everything that I hadn’t asked for was done it was a beautiful time for me and I so appreciate Vann!!

Sent on 07/25/2018
    Two Guys and a Wedding 12

Jake · Married on 06/23/2018

I can't even begin to thank you enough, Vann. You made our day so entirely special and we appreciate it so much. You spoke so eloquently throughout the ceremony and the power of your voice really was amazing. It's hard to put into words how much we appreciate you. Thank you!

Sent on 07/16/2018

Rhonda · Married on 05/19/2018

We were very happy with the wedding that Vann performed for us. It was very small and simple just as we asked. He was very accommodating and shared his thoughts on places to have the ceremony. Very easy to talk to and we were very happy.

Sent on 05/23/2018

Lindsay · Married on 05/05/2018

Vann was excellent! He was there in enough time to discuss any last minute matters with us and submitted our signed license very quickly.

Sent on 05/23/2018
  • Faith

Faith · Married on 03/29/2018

Vann was wonderful. He was able to officiate our wedding last minute when my now husbands Navy Chaplain ended up being unable to attend and officiate our wedding. He was very easy to work with and even had examples of his ceremony templates that we could customize!! He was there right on time, and was extremely professional but still personable.

Sent on 04/09/2018

Danielle · Married on 03/17/2018

Vann was wonderful to work with to put together our ceremony. He was flexible and gave helpful suggestions, and the end result was perfect. Sue pulled out all the stops to make sure she captured all of our special moments in photographs. We were very happy with their services and highly recommend.

Sent on 03/28/2018

Nick · Married on 12/29/2017

Vann did a wonderful job as our wedding officiant, he catered the ceremony to us. Everyone loved his service, we highly recommend him!

Sent on 01/02/2018

Cassie · Married on 11/24/2017

Vann and Sue were absolutely fantastic in the planning and execution of our special day. Both were incredibly accommodating with our ideas for different photo poses that incorporated our family and our daughter, and even created a "mini bouquet" for our toddler to match my bouquet and Justin's boutonniere. Simply the best - you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 11/28/2017
    Two Guys and a Wedding 17
    Two Guys and a Wedding 18
    Two Guys and a Wedding 19

MaryBeth · Married on 11/21/2017

My husband and I renewed our vows for our 20th wedding anniversary. It was just the two of us, but we were made to feel like we were having a grand wedding! The ceremony was great, the flowers beautiful and the pictures were awesome!!! Thank you, thank you for making our day special!!

Sent on 12/20/2017
    Two Guys and a Wedding 20
    Two Guys and a Wedding 21
    Two Guys and a Wedding 22
    Two Guys and a Wedding 23
    Two Guys and a Wedding 24

Lauren · Married on 11/20/2017

We came to Vann with a unique situation, our first beach wedding we planned four years ago was completely rained out and left us without any of the pictures we wanted. We also had a horrible experience with another Charleston area wedding planning company.

This year we wanted to have a vow renewal, on the beach, with our two dogs and Vann and his team delivered! Rain threatened our ceremony again and Vann was very flexible in moving it up a day early so we did not have a repeat of the first time. He picked out an absolutely beautiful spot on Sullivan's Island and met us there on time. He and Maria were extremely professional, thoroughly accommodated our dogs, and listened to everything we wanted! Maria captured breath taking photos and moments that will last us a life time!

We can't thank them enough for making this day "right" for us again. Our only regret was not using his services the first go around! I would highly recommend Vann to anyone looking to plan a Charleston area wedding!

Sent on 11/25/2017
    Two Guys and a Wedding 25
    Two Guys and a Wedding 26
    Two Guys and a Wedding 27
  • I

Indira · Married on 10/10/2017

The nicest people and great photographer!!
    Very pleased with the experience and would 100% recommend!

Sent on 11/24/2017
    Two Guys and a Wedding 28

Nichole · Married on 10/04/2017

Our day was awesome! ! They helped make it so special and picked us the perfect place! It was beautiful! ! Can't thank you enough, especially on such short notice!!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Gary · Married on 09/26/2017

We are so pleased with Van! He picked the perfect beach location for our vow renewal. Everything about our 20th anniversary was amazing. We are planning on coming back for our 25th and will definitely call Van again

Sent on 10/08/2017

rc · Married on 09/04/2017

Great team! Vey helpful , do great work, make things easy!

Sent on 09/14/2017

Sendra · Married on 09/02/2017

Vann and Sue were absolutely wonderful. They made planning a wedding from out of state worry-free. Vann kept us updated on weather forecast as it got close to our wedding day and made great location suggestions. We are more than thankful that Two Guys and a Wedding made our day one to remember.

Sent on 09/29/2017
    Two Guys and a Wedding 29
    Two Guys and a Wedding 30
    Two Guys and a Wedding 31
    Two Guys and a Wedding 32

Kathy · Married on 08/05/2017

Vann customized the wedding vows and was a pleasure to work with. Would highly recommend him to anyone looking for an officiant in the area!

Sent on 08/13/2017

Louise · Married on 07/20/2017

Vann was flexible with our schedule and our guests schedules. From the moment I spoke with Vann he made me comfortable and I knew I had picked the right officiant for marrying us on this special day. I highly recommend his service to anyone wishing to get married

Sent on 07/22/2017

Karen · Married on 07/02/2017

Vann did a great job on our wedding! We live 11 hours from where we had our ceremony and met just the day before, despite this he was professional, found a way to make it personal and was attentive to our needs. The ceremony that he scripted for us was just perfect and beautiful. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 07/13/2017

Mimi · Married on 06/29/2017

Everything was perfect, even the cost! Vann pays attention to detail and made sure I had everything that I requested. We got married on sullivans island at sunset and it was beautiful!!

Sent on 07/18/2017

Taylor · Married on 05/01/2017

Vann was fantastic! We did a sweet little ceremony on kiawah beach and it was perfect. He was a quick phone call or email away. He was able to help us plan our ceremony in under two weeks! We highly recommend him! He and his wife Sue helped us tremendously!

Sent on 04/25/2017

Lauren · Married on 04/08/2017

Van was absolutely wonderful! He was incredibly helpful at the rehearsal and so patient. He was at the wedding in a timely manner and the ceremony flowed with no issues! Cant thank Van enough!!! He is a wonderful officiant!

Sent on 10/01/2017

Janice · Married on 04/01/2017

Vann was simply amazing. We met the morning of the ceremony at the Wentworth Mansion in Charleston, SC for a briefing. We were staying at the mansion and also getting married there. It was sort of an elopement since it was only Joe and I. We found Vann to be extremely personable and comfortable to be around. We talked about each other and our families and how Joe and I met. A few weeks prior to the ceremony I had asked Vann for a recommendation for hair and makeup and he was right on the mark with that as I loved the way both turned out.

Vann's wife Sue was our photographer and she too was great. She took about 300 photos and one photo is better than the next. She captured great lighting and chose the perfect background for each and every photo. The ceremony was beautiful. Vann had suggested a sand ceremony which I had never heard about. It was where Joe and I each had our own cylinder of sand and we poured into one large cylinder. My sand was light colored and Joe's was a little darker. Once both sands were combined they made a beautiful swirl in the large cylinder. It was such a lovely idea and we will cherish this keepsake forever. We felt so comfortable with Vann and Sue and felt like we were all fast friends so we invited them back to Circa 1886 for a celebratory cocktail.

We would highly recommend Two Guys and a Wedding. Vann and Sue were extremely professional and friendly.
    In our eyes they were THE BEST!!!

Sent on 05/07/2017

James · Married on 10/15/2016

Just call them and everything will be set up just as you like. Thank you for making my wedding a wonderful and stress less occasion !

Sent on 10/25/2016