31 Reviews for Two Fat Men Catering

Bartender(s) (2)
Dessert (1)
Liquor License (1)
31 Two Fat Men Catering Reviews

Excellent food and service! We are so glad that we chose Two Fat Men Catering!!

Profile Picture Patty, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Deb and Karen as well as the whole Two Fat Men team are absolutely phenomenal!!!! They were very responsive and timely to all of my questions leading up to our big day! Our guests are still raving about the delicious meal!!! I wish I could rate more than 5 stars. I couldn't imagine our day without them, and HIGHLY recommend them if you are looking for top notch service, delicious food, and a team who will go above and beyond! They even sent us home with a delicious picnic basket so we could enjoy leftovers! Thank you Two Fat Men team for making all of our dreams come true!!!!

Profile Picture Jayde, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Karen & the staff at TFM were incredible to work with. I planned my wedding from out of state and they set up a tasting to fit in a time I was going to be in town. The layout and food were delicious and i received nothing but compliments from our guests. Karen was quick to respond to any questions I had and such a joy to talk to.

I recommend them 100% for any occasion you need delicious food for!

Thanks Karen & TFM Crew!!!

Profile Picture Kara, 9/18/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), American, Southern, Bartender(s)

Meghan made my wedding perfect! She was an absolutely joy to work with, always available for anything I needed, and really made me feel taken care of. The food was AMAZING and they were so nice to give us some to take home. They were efficient and on time, absolutely professional, and the decor was so cute. I would use them for any big event I had! I am still dreaming about the heath bar dessert shooters :)

Profile Picture Alyssa, 7/31/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

WOW! I cannot say enough about Two Fat Men. Although my groom and I weren't able to eat too much at the wedding, we sampled everything and the food was delicious! We had a menu of pulled pork, smoked chicken, mac n cheese, cobbler, and all the associated items. The guests loved the selections and heard nothing but positive feedback! And as the couple, the service was phenomenal! They made sure we got a full plate of food at the wedding and packed a lovely to go basket as well. Thank you Two Fat Men! Y'all are wonderful! And a special thank you to Karen for being a pleasure to work with for planning!

Profile Picture Kelly, 5/30/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

Not quite sure we can say enough about working with Two Fat Men. The Appetizers were all incredible, fried chicken and waffles and shrimp n grits were a real hit with our out of town guests. They let us customize the menu with a salad we wanted to add in with buffalo mozzarella and fried green tomatoes. My husband said he could eat an entire plate of the corn salad. On top of the food, they were pleasant to work with, accommodating, flexible, and to top it all off surprised us with an amazing donut flame at our reception! I am still dreaming about those donuts! Completely a delight working with everyone and defn recommended.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 5/2/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

The food was absolutely delicious and the display was gorgeous. They did such an amazing job from start to finish. The salads were served in martini glasses and displayed on a table near the main dishes (chicken, macaroni and cheese with toppings, green beans, and the best rolls you've ever tasted). We also had a s'mores bar - it was yummo and a huge hit with our guests. We enjoyed a tasting prior to the event and selected the menu, but I was even more impressed the day of the event. The food was even better than I had remembered (incredible, since we loved it at the tasting). I highly recommend using Two Fat Men.

Profile Picture Cami, 2/22/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

Two Fat Men was by far one of the best decisions I made when planning my wedding. Karen Freeze was the most wonderful, helpful, and lovely people I have ever met. She even came into the bridal room during cocktail hour to congratulate us, give us hugs, and deliver some food and drinks to our wedding party. The food was a huge hit (their mac and cheese is INCREDIBLE), they were super responsive with emails and phone calls, and overall, they were just a joy to work with. Our wedding was primarily a destination wedding and people could not believe the Southern comfort foods (that I wanted) and that Two Fat Men provided!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 10/11/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering

We chose Two Fat Men based on Wedding wire reviews, and therefore, didn't have a solid recommendation. However, the event turned out much nicer than I anticipated and with minimal effort.
Prior to the event, the office was very helpful in helping us choose food, providing information such as alcoholic beverage quantities to purchase. I emailed the office a photo of my table decorations and they matched the decor for the serving table. The additional decorations created a seamless look and enhanced the overall appearance of the wedding/reception room. Since we had the wedding and reception in the same room, the workers arrived early to set up. The workers were able to open the buffet line within 15 minutes after the ceremony for guests. They assisted in cutting the cake, cleaning, and putting the dishes away for the rental company. I received compliments on the food from guests. The servers were very gracious, hard-working, and dressed professionally. I recommend Two Fat Men.

Profile Picture Melissa, 7/26/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

The food was absolutely delicious! Definitely not your average, mediocre catering you typically experience at weddings. The meal was piping hot, flavorful, and talked about by our guests for weeks! Thank you for providing such a scrumptious dinner!

Profile Picture Kellie, 5/3/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

All of our guests raved about the food! Not only was the presentation beautiful but more importantly, the food was delicious! Loved working with Karen. She is so kind and knowledgeable. I will recommend Two Fat Men catering to all of my friends and will use them again !

Profile Picture Mimi, 12/14/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

Absolutelyewonderful catering service at my daughter's wedding. The food was absolutely wonderful. Each and every morsel. One of my sisters told me she wanted dive into the bowl of pasta and not share with the table. Your wait staff was just wonderful. They worked constantly but almost invisibly to be sure each guest had all they needed. Your staff continued to smile and treat each of guests with utmost professionalism, even into the late hour of the evening.

It was great getting to know you through the planning of the event. Your expertise was invaluable and reached beyond the catering service. I would recommend you and your company and all your wonderful food to anyone looking for an exceptional caterer.

Profile Picture Diane, 9/28/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

We are so glad we worked with Two Fat Men Catering for our wedding! Not only was the food delicious but working with Two Fat Men was a joy! We did an initial tasting with TFM that was amazing and they did a second tasting for us so that my parents could join us. Karen is so organized, helpful, and so much fun! Ed is an amazing chef and is so passionate about cuisine! We had a great time planning our menu with Karen and Ed, who were so creative in meeting our needs. We even created our own ice cream flavor! We give Two Fat Men Catering our highest recommendation!

Profile Picture Michelle, 6/15/13, 4 Reviews

Where do I even begin!?

Two Fat Men was the perfect company to cater our wedding!! Karen and Ed bent over backwards to create a dream menu that was perfect! Not only was the presentation miraculous! The food tasted amazing!

We started off our 4 course meal with salad sculptures on each plate. Mini watering cans even provided dressing for each guest. Our main course consisted of 3 entrees! Pasta. Chicken. Beef Tenderloin. Ed even replicated my mom's special brown sauce and he nailed it spot on!! The cheese course and dessert were perfect and completed the amazing meal!

Throughout the night, Two Fat Men's staff was catering to every need. They were extremely friendly and made sure that everything went smoothly.

I can highly recommend this group to anyone and look forward to hosting another event in the future and will definitely use 2FM again!!

Profile Picture Tanja, 5/25/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering

I have attended several weddings with "just okay" food and have almost come to expect this as a norm. However, Two Fat Men provided an exceptional experience for our catering during our wedding reception.

Karen Freeze was a joy to work with -- she was professional, very responsive, but most of all, a super friendly and fun lady. Though I'll admit the wedding planning experience isn't always a dream, Karen was one of those special people who went out of her way to make working with her a very positive experience. I received several compliments the night of our reception about how the food was delicious!

Overall, Karen and her staff went above and beyond to assist us with little reception details (like adhering our green paper flowers to 250 napkins), and I couldn't recommend them any more highly. These are great caterers!!!

Profile Picture User3289432, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Catering

My husband fell in love at the tasting..he still talks about that day! Excellent service and presentation. Very down to earth. Prices are fair.

Profile Picture User2371873, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

Two Fat Men Catering impressed all of our guests from the salad to the dinner to the dessert bar it all was stunning not just the food but also the decorations brought simply the best food around. Thank you two fat men for a southern elegance meal

Profile Picture Mandy, 10/13/12, 9 Reviews
Category: Catering

One of the best experiences of planning my wedding was working with Two Fat Men to plan the catering! They are such a joy to work with and did whatever was needed to provide the things we wanted for our guests while staying within a reasonable budget. The tasting was great and they took time out just for us to show us all the great things we could do with planning our catering. It was an experience and my guests still talk about the great tastes at my wedding (1 year later)! Two Fat Men are the BEST!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 10/13/12, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

We interviewed several caterers before finally deciding on Two Fat Men. They were a pleasure to work with! We were on a tight budget, but as a foodie, I wanted to make sure our guests had the highest quality food. Karen worked with me to make sure everything fit perfectly within our budget. Karen was very responsive and helpful through the entire process. I would recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture User2227257, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

99% of my guests are STILL raving about the Truffle Mac&Cheese provided by Two Fat Men! The food was EXCELLENT and the service provided was just as good! Karen and Ed took time out to meet with me and my family...and each of us has a very strong opinion but they never got irratated with our thousands of questions! I would recommend Two Fat Men for many reasons but two main reasons are their creativity with food and their dependability!

karen@twofatmencatering.com

Profile Picture Anna Lea, 6/9/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

I love Two Fat Men! Karen is the best to work with! She helps you with anything and everything! I went to go to a meeting with her and ended up staying for hours! I had no clue what I wanted for decor around the food and she just took my style and ran with it! Everything was perfect at the wedding and everyone raved about the food! I was very pleased and would recommend them to everyone!

Profile Picture Hannah, 6/9/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

I can not say enough great things about Two Fat Men. The food was delicious and the presentation amazing. The staff was definitely service oriented.

Profile Picture Beverly, 5/19/12, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering

First, let me say the catered food provided by this company was by far the best catered food I have ever eaten. All the guests agreed. I had more compliments about the food than anything else. Also, Thank you Karen at Two Fat Men for helping plan the menu and kept us in budget. Service was fantastic, but the food was really great!

Profile Picture Tammy , 5/19/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

Amazing food! Great people to work with!

Profile Picture Kelli, 11/12/11, 5 Reviews