Two Fat Cookies Reviews

41 | Delray Beach, FL

41 Reviews for Two Fat Cookies

Dana A. · Married on 06/01/2021

Best Wedding Cup Cake Cake EVER!

We visited Two Fat Cookies on a whim after a lackluster tasting at another vendor. We also had a mediocre experience elsewhere. Here? From start to finish, the product was exceptional and the pricing and service were absolutely fair and to the highest level of professionalism. Zoey is a rock star and our wedding guests were raving about how awesome the cupcakes were. Our top-tier cake? I am going to eat more now! Couldn't have been more happy, but note they do not do set up. We did it for a very low cost.

Sent on 01/22/2020

Dana & Adam!
    You were an absolute pleasure to work with and we are so happy that you and your guests loved everything!!! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! It's your word of mouth that allows us to continue to do what we do best! Congratulations to you both and I look forward to seeing you when you visit the Bakeshop!...and maybe Spenga ;)
  • Kayla

Kayla A. · Married on 05/15/2021

Yummy and beautifulove

I don't have any professional pictures of my cake yet but my cake was amazing everyone loved it it was soft moist and just overall yummy.
    My cake was absolutely stunning just how I wanted it!

Sent on 05/16/2021

Nichole E. · Married on 02/12/2021

Best cake ever!

Omg I can’t even express how amazing our wedding cake way! We had a pumpkin cake with cookie butter icing and it was to die for!! We have already decided that every year we will get a remake of our cake so we can relive its tasteful glory year after year!

Sent on 02/16/2021

Alexa G. · Married on 10/26/2019

Amazing cake!!

We used Two Fat Cookies as our wedding cake vendor this past October. From the initial tasting with them we had a wonderful experience. Our wedding cake turned out absolutely beautiful and tasted incredible. We had so many guests come up to us just to tell us it was the best cake they had ever had. I would highly recommend them for any event and we will definitely be using them again in the future!

Sent on 11/10/2019

Alexa!
    Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review! We are thrilled to hear that you loved everything and that your guests enjoyed as well! We look forward to working with you on your next event!
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 07/06/2019

Delicious beautiful cake!

I am so happy we found Two Fat Cookies for our wedding cake! We had so much fun going to their store to have the cake tasting. The cake was beautiful and delicious! We couldn't be happier with how it all came out! Thank you so much!

Sent on 07/12/2019

Emily,
    Thank you so much for writing us such an awesome review! We're so happy to hear that you loved everything from the tasting experience to the final product :). Congratulations to you both, and we wish you all the best!!!

Allie · Married on 03/31/2019

Delicious!

Zoey from "Two Fat Cookies" was awesome to work with! Based on pictures we had seen on their social media pages, she helped us come up with a design for our cake. Everything we tried at the tasting was great, making our decision difficult, but in the end, our vanilla chocolate chip cake was delicious and beautiful! A guest even said it was the best wedding cake he'd ever eaten. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 04/10/2019

Two Fat Cookies's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a lovely review. We're so happy that you and your guests enjoyed!! Thanks for allowing us to make your special day a little extra sweet! We look forward to working with you again in the future!
  • Andrew

Andrew · Married on 03/30/2019

Delicious and beautiful wedding cake

Part of our wedding package included a buttercream cake from 1 of 3 vendors. We chose to go with Two Fat Cookies as they came highly recommended and their work we found online was beautiful.
    We scheduled a tasting from a vast selection of fillings and cake flavors. The staff was so courteous and let us take our time deciding on what we wanted. They were very helpful!
    We went with a 3 tier buttercream cake with raspberry preserves. Everyone loved the cake and it was so beautifully done.
    Thank you for your hard work. It was exactly what we wanted, it was (still is) delicious.
    Highly recommended!!
    *We purchased our cake topper on etsy and had our florists add the flowers*

Sent on 04/08/2019

Two Fat Cookies's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We are so happy to hear that you loved everything and enjoyed your experience with us. Thank you for allowing us to make your special day a little extra sweet and we look forward to working with you again in the future!
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 03/30/2019

Wedding March 30th

My wedding cake was absolutely amazing. Two fat cookies made my vision for the cake come alive. Highly recommend using them!

Sent on 07/03/2019

Two Fat Cookies's reply:

Thank you Melissa for taking the time to write us a review! We are thrilled that you loved your wedding cake!!! Congratulations and we wish you all the happiness in the world!
  • Johnny and Anthony

Johnny · Married on 01/19/2019

The only company you want to use for any occasion cake

We have been using Zoey and her team from Two Fat Cookies for years for all of our birthday cakes. Well now it came time for our wedding cake. We called all of the “wedding cake” companies in the business and they were not able to create our design. I will say this as confidential as possible... TWO FAT COOKIES is THE BEST bakery EVER. Every single one of their cakes has not only been extremely delicious, they never last, they are completely gone and eaten. Please see below the master piece they accomplished that all of the other companies were too afraid to touch. PURE MAGIC !!!

Sent on 01/22/2019

Two Fat Cookies's reply:

Johnny and Anthony! Thank you for such an amazing review!!! We love your family and were honored that you trusted us to make such a statement piece wedding cake! All the happiness in the world to you both! I'm sure we'll see you soon :)

Kimberly · Married on 01/18/2019

Best cake ever

We had Two Fat Cookies made our wedding cake for our wedding and they were an absolute pleasure to work with. Zoey is so attentive everything from our cake tasting and planning of how we wanted our cake to look. Not only did she and her team do an absolute amazing job on our wedding cake and made it EXACTLY how we wanted it, it was also to die for!!!!!! Everyone at our wedding said it was the best wedding cake they have ever had!

Thank you so much Two Fat Cookies for making our perfect wedding cake!

Sent on 01/23/2019

Two Fat Cookies's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review! It means the world to us that you enjoyed your cake and that we were able to give you exactly what you were hoping for! Many years of love and laughter to you both!!!
  • Elisa

Elisa · Married on 12/29/2018

Delray Beach Marriott

Fabulous almond cake with marshmallow icing. It was delicious and incredibly beautiful!

Sent on 02/22/2019

Two Fat Cookies's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We are thrilled to hear that you loved your cake! To a lifetime of happiness!

Michelle · Married on 11/30/2018

Best tasting wedding cake... ever!

My guests are still raving about how delicious the wedding cake was. They designed the look exactly how I asked and the taste... WOW! No dry, boring cake here! They have a long list of flavors and fillings to choose from. My advice: Chocolate cake with coconut buttercream filling. Guests are still raving and my mother-in-law ordered a cake for Christmas with these flavors just to have it again! They are really talented here. We loved working with them. Check out their instagram for some of the beautiful work they do.

Sent on 01/02/2019

Two Fat Cookies's reply:

Thank you Michelle for such a lovely review! We’re so happy to hear that we not only made your vision come to life but that it was enjoyed by all! Congratulations to you both!!!
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 10/21/2018

Best wedding cake I’ve ever had

Two Fat Cookies made my wedding cake. Not only was the cake gorgeous, it was honestly the best cake I’ve ever had. I chose funfetti as my cake and frosting (because it’s the best), and every single guest thought the cake was soooooo good. Highly recommend- even the DJ was asking where we got the cake!!!

Sent on 10/25/2018
  • Lyndsey

Lyndsey · Married on 09/29/2018

I used Two Fat Cookies for my wedding cake and WOW! It looked EXACTLY like I wanted it to and tasted even better! My guests were coming up to me raving about the funfetti cake and asking where it was from. We chose cake batter buttercream that was so delicious! It was just so beautiful! Zoey was so sweet to plan with and really NAILED IT! We cannot wait to eat our cake again on our anniversary! Thank you so much for the wedding cake of our dreams. I was almost sad to cut it because it was that gorgeous and elegant. I highly recommend using Two Fat Cookies for your tasty event treats! Thank you again from the bottom of our hearts!!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Hi Lyndsey and Logan!
    I'm so happy to hear that you loved your cake! Thank you so much for the review. We appreciate the time you took to tell us and other prospective couples about your experience with us! Thank you for allowing us to be apart of your special day and making it a little extra sweet!! Congratulations to you both!

Vi · Married on 07/07/2018

Set up a tasting with Zoey's team was easy with a small deposit which is then applied to your overall order. We tried several flavors all of which were so tasty and fresh. I ended up choosing Lemon Cake with fresh strawberry filling and Marble with key lime pie filling. We ordered a 3-tiered cake with a sheet cake to cut behind the scenes. My guests kept complimenting how moist the cake was and how delicious is was. Zoey was super accommodating and took my 3 inspiration photos and created my dream cake. Thank you TFC!!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Camille · Married on 02/17/2018

WE LOVED OUR CAKE! It wasn't like any other wedding cakes you see at the wedding..but holy smokes! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Sent on 02/25/2018

Louisa · Married on 02/11/2018

Two Fat Cookies was one of our preferred cake vendors at The Addison and the flavors and texture (moist & airy, not too dense) really stood out from the other preferred vendors. I enjoyed their cake so much that for months in between the testing and wedding I kept going back to their store front to buy cupcakes. They have the a huge flavor and filling list and also make specialty cupcakes in their store front (like cinnamon roll and strawberry shortcake..).
    We went with a light almond flavor cake, with tres leches filling in one layer and fresh blueberries & strawberries in the other layer. During the wedding folks kept coming up to us to rave about how amazing the cake was! We are very happy with Two Fat Cookies and can't wait to use them again for special occasions in the future.

Sent on 02/17/2018

Kama · Married on 02/11/2018

The cakes at Two Fat Cookies are unreal! I am an extremely picky eater and when we went for our cake tasting there, we couldn't get enough!!

We chose our selection of different cakes and fillings we wanted to try and Zoey made a note of the flavor my now husband enjoyed most! He actually said, the banana bread with the Oreo mousse filling was the BEST thing he ever tasted! She worked with me to make a personalize groomsmen cake, for our rehearsal dinner in the beginning of February. I wanted to make a replica of the coffee table he has in his man cave at our house. My brother picked it up before because nobody had any clue about the cake and I wanted to keep it a surprise until after dinner! Everyone at the rehearsal dinner took pictures and could not stop eating the cake!! It was a HUGE hit!!

Our wedding cake, in my opinion, was the best thing since sliced bread! I have been wanting more everyday since!! I had a picture that I sent Zoey right after the tasting of the exact cake I wanted. My husband picked up the roses from our florist to drop them off two days before so they could make our cake a reality!! It was perfect!! I can't wait to go to south Florida and get more vanilla cake with Oreo mousse filling!!!

Sent on 04/11/2018

Cassandra · Married on 12/30/2017

I've been to more weddings than I care to admit and I've NEVER tasted a cake that was as delicious as the one we got from Two Fat Cookies! They were recommended by my venue, the Addison, and I'm so glad I went with them. They were really easy to work with and totally accommodating. My husband is Irish so I wanted a chocolate biscuit cake which is done a lot at Irish weddings and couldn't find anywhere to try it for me. Well, they tried it and totally hit it out of the park! So so yum!! The other flavors we got were just plain vanilla and buttercream + red velvet. Each of my family members had a different favorite : ) Highly recommend!!

Sent on 01/15/2018

Jen · Married on 11/17/2017

Two fat cookies made our wedding cake and they did and incredible job!
    Not only did it look great it also tasted great. They were kind, professional and easy to work with
    Highly recommend and would use again.

Sent on 12/04/2017

Brittany · Married on 10/28/2017

We had Two Fat Cookies do our wedding cake and they did an amazing job. Super easy to work with and the cake turned out beautiful. Exactly like the picture I gave them. It also tasted amazing! Cookie butter filling was a great choice!

Sent on 11/29/2017

Bethany · Married on 10/21/2017

If you want to have your wedding cake actually taste good as it looks get it from these ladies! AMAZING!!

Sent on 12/21/2017

Sarah · Married on 05/07/2017

My husband, Ryan, and I would like to thank Zoe at Two Fat Cookies for being so helpful and making our taste testing amazing! Everyone enjoyed our cake at our wedding on 5/7/17 and we could not have been happier with our result! Thank you Two Fat Cookies!!

Sent on 07/16/2017

Nicole · Married on 03/31/2017

We used the Addison as our vendor and two fat cookies was one of 4 bakeries we were able to select for our wedding cake since it was included in our price. Me and my husband fell in love with Two Fat Cookies. Zoey was so amazing to work with and bring my vision to life. We chose red velvet and it was so delicious and moist it was just amazing! I will definitely be going back for desserts and birthday cakes !!

Sent on 04/08/2017

Jamie · Married on 03/04/2017

Two Fat Cookies is by far the best bakery in South Florida!! Our guests absolutely loved our dessert table and they haven't stopped talking about how delicious the desserts were! For any event, Two Fat Cookies is the only bakery you need to consider!

Sent on 11/06/2017