Two Dandelions Reviews

72 | Tyler, TX

72 Reviews for Two Dandelions

• Danial

Danial Shams · Getting married on 11/03/2020

More than we could have imagined!

Diane was the florist and planner for our wedding. First of all, let me just say she was fantastic to work with. She immediately made us feel at ease and grasped the vision my wife had for the wedding (all the while helping us to remain close to our budget). Personality-wise, she is approachable and warm, making you feel as though you've known her forever. Her work ethic and attention to detail are next-to-none and she worked tirelessly to ensure our decorations lived up to (and, honestly, succeeded) our expectations. Now if only our photographer had captured those decorations to their full extent...seriously. These pictures don't grasp half of what Diane did, especially the table decorations (head table looked awesome).

Let me just give y'all one simple example to demonstrate both her understanding and skill. After spending multiple phone calls and emails discussing our vision, flowers (we know nothing about them and Diane handled them perfectly), colors, etc, we decided ~3 months before the wedding that we were going to significantly change our color scheme. When we called her to let her know, she helped us work through what needed to be done to make it happen. No complaints, no incrimination, just got right to work. Couldn't have asked for anything more.

Sent on 06/17/2020

Two Dandelions's reply:

Thank you Danial for your sweet review. It was such a pleasure working with the two of you to make your vision come true. I loved all the special details of incorporating your Persian heritage in with such a meaningful and beautiful wedding. Blessings to the two of you for many wonderful adventures ahead!

Kelly Fleming · Married on 07/03/2020

Absolutely perfect!

Diane with Two Dandelions went over and beyond for my wedding! She was so sweet, helpful, and everything exceeded my expectations. Everything was so beautiful, and all of my guests couldn’t stop talking about the flowers. I literally cried when I saw my bouquet. She was also so flexible if I needed to change anything. I couldn’t have asked for a better florist for my wedding!!

Sent on 07/05/2020

Samantha Calatozzo · Married on 05/24/2020

Impressive and Beautiful

She was absolutely a dream to work with. She was flexible with our crazy COVID changes, so kind, and a true artist. Everyone’s favorite part of our ceremony and pictures so far is her incredible floral arch she built for us. She exceeded every expectation. She has magic and creates floral art for your special day. 10/10

Sent on 05/26/2020

Two Dandelions's reply:

Thank you Samantha for your sweet review. It was a pleasure to be a part of your day. We have all had to learn flexibility in unbelievable ways this year. I'm so glad I was able to be a part of your special day and I wish you all many wonderful blessings in this adventure called marriage!
  • Sandie

Sandie Kujat · Married on 02/09/2020

So beautiful! Visual Dream! 🌸 🌺 🌹

Diane was wonderful to work with! The flower arrangements were so pretty and detailed exactly to what we hoped and imagined they would be! We couldn’t have asked for more! Thank you Diane and ur team for making our wedding so incredibly beautiful! We would definitely recommend her to anyone! Love ❤️! Sandie & Tim Kujat

Sent on 12/17/2019

Two Dandelions's reply:

Thank you Sandie for your kind review! Each bride is such a blessing and it was a great pleasure to put together your floral details. Wishing you and Tim much joy in your marriage.

Alyssa Proctor · Married on 02/01/2020

Great florist!

Diane was great! She served as my wedding florist as well as well as my day of wedding coordinator. She was super helpful and understood my vision for the flowers! I would recommend her!

Sent on 06/03/2020

Two Dandelions's reply:

Thank you for your review Alyssa! You were a beautiful bride and a pleasure to work with. I wish you both all the very best!

Reagan Richardson · Married on 10/19/2019

Effortless

Diane made my wedding day and flowers beautiful, classic, and composed. She was flexible in meeting with me and the venue. She helped extract my vision for flowers and they turned out better than I could've imagined. Diane worked so hard to make the flowers look perfect and coordinated on the day of the wedding. I don't know what I would've done if she hadn't been there!

Sent on 04/28/2020

Two Dandelions's reply:

Thank you Reagan for your review! It was such a lovely day and you were a joy to work with! Wishing you both many blessings on this great adventure called marriage!

Alyssa Brown · Married on 09/14/2019

Great wedding florist!

I sadly have no pictures of our centerpieces, but they were perfect! Dianne does perfect and simplicity is beauty to me which is exactly what she provided. Great choice in a florist!

Sent on 12/19/2019

Two Dandelions's reply:

Thank you Alyssa for your sweet review! It was fun working together and I am so glad you were happy with everything. You were such a lovely bride.
    Best Wishes,

Caroline McKeithen · Married on 08/03/2019

Two Dandelions Review

Mrs. Reis was absolutely wonderful in everything she did. She did everything I requested and more!! Her work was so incredibly beautiful and she was so easy to talk to and to get ahold of if/when I needed her. All of her suggestions and knowledge were very helpful, as I was not sure of exactly what I wanted. Mrs. Reis made picking floral arrangements one of the easiest things in all of my wedding planning. Overall, I will suggest Mrs. Reis and Two Dandelions to any person who asks about a great wedding florist!

Sent on 12/16/2019

Hello Caroline,
    Thanks so much for your sweet review. It was a pleasure getting to work with you! Wishing you two all the best in this lifetime adventure called marriage!

Lara Miller · Married on 08/02/2019

Perfect in every way

I can't recommend this vendor enough! Everything beginning to end was perfect from planning, to execution on the actual day. Diane goes far above what one would expect, pays attention to every detail no matter how small, and genuinely cares for her clients. She truly is the best!

Sent on 08/05/2019

Two Dandelions's reply:

Thank you Lara! It was a blessing to work with you! I can't wait to see all the photos!
    Hugs,
  • Paula

Paula Evans · Married on 07/13/2019

Diane is wonderful

Diane does great work..her flowers are beautiful and she is easy to work with. Having her be the Wedding Coordinator for my daughter’swedding was one of the best decisions we made. She made everything run smoothly, took the stress off of us, and allowed us to enjoy the event rather than worry about details. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/25/2019

Two Dandelions's reply:

It was so fun to be a part of all the details! Thanks for trusting Two Dandelions and for being so great to work with!
    Hugs,
  • Haley

Haley Furlow · Married on 06/22/2019

Attention to detail & everything in between

Diane, was our florist & our wedding planner. My new hubby & I were beyond pleased with the outcome of our wedding day, that of which had so much to do with Diane’s quality work & her extreme attention to detail. She did a wonderful job on EVERYTHING - she comes highly recommended!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Two Dandelions's reply:

Thank you Haley for your sweet review. It was such a pleasure getting to know the two of you and working together to make a wonderful celebration. I wish you lots of love, laughter, adventure and sweet memories as you begin this amazing journey called marriage.
  • Katherine

Katherine Clough · Married on 05/04/2019

Diane's work is stellar

I cant say enough about Two Dandelions! Diane will exceed your expectations! She is incredibly warm and welcoming but also very professional. She will not push you past your budget, she wants to work with you and happy to do so! She has a vast array of ideas that allows her to please anyone. Weather you have a small idea (like I did) with your flower vision or know exactly what you want, Diane will execute the plan with flying colors. I had a pleasant time brainstorming with her, throwing ideas back and forth. Plan A for my wedding didn't work out because of rain, Diane created the most stunning backdrop for Plan B and it took my breath away. It was stellar. She has such a touch with what she does, you will not be disappointed, I promise!! My bouquet and the flowers on my tables were nothing short of pure quality. I loved working with Diane!

Sent on 05/17/2019

Katherine,
    Thank you for your sweet review! It was such a pleasure working with you and getting to start a new friendship! I look forward to keeping up with the two of you and all your new adventures. Congratulations to you and Josh and wishing you many blessings in this new journey!
  • Lizzie

lizzie · Married on 04/06/2019

My experience was nothing short of FANTASTIC!

I was referred to Two Dandelions because I wanted all white and light pink roses for our country wedding. Diane seriously came through for us and then some!! She took my vision and modified it to completely exceed my expectations! We ordered an arrangement for our cake and she put the arrangement together the day of and put it on the cake... and it was BREATHTAKING! She’s so nice and so flexible with changes and her price couldn’t be beat... definitely a florist we would use again!

Sent on 10/23/2019

Two Dandelions's reply:

Thank you Lizzie for taking the time to write such a sweet review. It was a pleasure working with you and girl...you did amazing with all your vintage accents. It was so cute! I'm happy that you were pleased with everything!
  • Aimee

Aimee · Married on 12/15/2018

Diane Reis is amazing!!!

Diane Reis served as my wedding planner and florist with her service, Two Dandelions. She was absolutely amazing!!! Everything was beyond perfectly set up and the florals were the talk of the day. I couldn’t even have dreamed of a more perfect day!

Sent on 12/17/2018

Two Dandelions's reply:

Thank you Aimee for taking the time to review and submit photos! I loved working with you and Josh on all the fun details for this very magical winter wedding. Wishing you two the best and God's blessing of protection as you serve our country together. Thank you! diane

Victoria · Married on 11/10/2018

A true God-send

My experience with Mrs. Reis is indescribable. My daughter and son (in-love's) special day was made even more perfect by the professionalism and eye for detail shown by Mrs. Reis. She was both our florist and wedding coordinator and she executed both with dedication and care. She was both visible when necessary but easily blended in as one of our guests. She was prompt, readily available for questions, and served with smiles despite the hectic nature of the day. She was accommodating and easy to work with. I would recommend her for any event where style and quality are needed to bring out the individual's unique personality.

Sent on 12/03/2018

Two Dandelions's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was such a pleasure to work with you and your daughter. Each one of my clients is a special blessing! Wishing you the very best and I hope we will keep in touch!

Autumn Wyscarver-Smith · Married on 10/27/2018

Wedding Day!!

Diane did an excellent job between the flowers and coordinating our wedding! Diane made sure our day was perfect and had everything planner out perfectly! The flowers she selected were top quality and everyone thought they were beautiful.

Sent on 12/05/2018

Two Dandelions's reply:

Thank you Autumn for your review. I truly enjoyed planning and working out the details with you. Your day was absolutely lovely and I so enjoyed you and Josh! Wishing you the best!
  • Kriston

Kriston · Married on 09/29/2018

Diane is a true blessing!

Diane was thrown in as my coordinator only 30 days before my big day, and turned out to be the biggest blessing! She was already my florist so it worked out well, but I never expected my wedding to be as beautiful and as smooth as it was. I can't thank her enough!!!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Two Dandelions's reply:

Thank you Kriston for your sweet review! It was such a pleasure to be a part of your special day! Wishing you and Chad the very best for a wonderful future together!

Ashley Boren · Married on 06/30/2018

She went above and beyond!

We had a WONDERFUL experience working with Mrs. Reis and Two Dandelions. She made the whole process easy and worry free. We sat down with her as we were beginning to plan, and she the first thing she asked was what I liked. She then took us through all sorts of options, and all were stunning. On the wedding day, she graciously took charge of all the details she knew I wouldn't want to deal with. I never had to worry about a single thing on the day of the wedding. She was so relaxed. Everything she did for us allowed me and my bridal party to have a blast! We were blown away with the beautiful arrangements she made for us. She truly went above and beyond, and we are so thankful.

Sent on 01/26/2019

Two Dandelions's reply:

Ashley, It was such a pleasure to work with you on your wedding and I'll never forget how sweet your husband was on the wedding day to take the time at the reception to thank me. You both are precious and I wish you the very best in this wonderful adventure called marriage!

Kaitlin · Married on 06/16/2018

Diane listened to my vision, executed, and EXCEEDED!!!! She is so professional and knowledgeable! I felt so comfortable trusting her with the floral design for my wedding!!! It was perfect!!!!!!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Two Dandelions's reply:

Thank you Kaitlin for choosing me to be a part of your amazing day! Wishing you all the best as you begin this wonderful adventure called marriage!

Karen · Married on 06/03/2018

Diane is much more than a “florist!” She’s an artist who grasped words used to describe a moment in time that we wanted to create and she materialized it into far more than words can describe! The room took on a tasteful, stunningly romantic ambience in which to celebrate the happiest day of my daughter’s life. Diane must also be part magician. She assembled this glorious room in about 30 minutes as part of “flipping” the room from ceremony room to reception room. I don’t know how she pulled that off! These words only skim the top of all that Diane brings in depth of experience to help create a total wedding. She was our very personal guide in the unknown waters of wedding design! Thank you, Diane.

Sent on 06/05/2018

Two Dandelions's reply:

Thank you Karen for your kind review! It was a joy to work with you all and I hope to stay in touch on all the new family adventures! Please let me know when you are in Tyler again so we can catch up!

Rosemary · Married on 06/02/2018

Diane did a wonderful job for us at my daughter’s wedding She listened to our vision and suggested things that would help us get there with the flowers and other decorations. Her flower arrangements, bouquets, boutineers, and corsages were beautiful and superbly done. At the rehearsal and the day of the wedding she took total control of making sure what we wanted was done, working with the food and cake vendors. As an added bonus, she took photos before, during, and after the ceremony which none of us had time to do. She promptly shared them with us so we could see how things looked before we got pics back from photographer. You won’t regret hiring her to help make your day special.

Sent on 06/05/2018

Two Dandelions's reply:

Thank you Rosemary for your kind words and wonderful review! I enjoyed working with you all on all the plans and loved the personal touches you had to really make the wedding feel like a family experience. It was such a pleasure to be a part of Maribeth and Chris’s special day!

Meghan · Married on 05/26/2018

Diane was AWESOME!!! Everything was perfect and SO beautiful.

Sent on 06/19/2018

Elmira · Married on 02/24/2018

Diane was an ABSOLUTE DREAM. I am still in inexplicable awe of her incredible work for both our reception and our ceremony. If you are like me and have a mom who is worried you'll never get everything done in time on your wedding day (love you, mom!), then Diane is the florist/coordinator for you! Not only did she get everything done in record time (with time to spare!), she did it almost as a one-woman show with meticulous, unique, gorgeous detail and a calm you would not believe--that calm will wash over you, too, as you watch her work beautifully and peacefully, totally in love with what she does. You'll be in shock on your own wedding day when you walk into her work, thinking, is this beautiful wedding really mine!? She worked with us on every level, our budget, our time, our special cultural tables, with our family and friends...she went above and beyond and my husband and I can never thank her enough for her work. Diane is the real deal, no matter the size of your wedding. Book her before she fills up--it'll be one of the BEST decisions you will ever make for your wedding day, hands down!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Two Dandelions's reply:

Elmira, You and Jimmy are gems and an absolute joy to work with. Thank you for your wonderful review! I look forward to keeping up with your life adventures!

Courtney · Married on 10/28/2017

Two Dandelions did our floral and coordinated our wedding and everything turned out beautifully! My flowers were all so original and breathtaking my expectations were definitely exceeded. The wedding was such a whirlwind Diane did a great job of accommodating the changing timeline, and keeping us stress free. She definitely went above and beyond for us! -Courtney Pruitt

Sent on 11/07/2017

Two Dandelions's reply:

Thank you Courtney! Such a blessing to work with you! Wishing you and Jacob the very best!

Sloan · Married on 10/14/2017

Diane was so helpful to us when we were so busy and not enough time to really spend on the particulars. She filled in the blanks and did a great job on the final flowers!! She'll definitely be on our radar for our next event!

Sent on 11/13/2017