Two Chicks And A Trunk Reviews

110 | Pembroke, GA

110 Reviews for Two Chicks And A Trunk

Jessica · Married on 05/31/2021

Amazing ceremony

Such a wonderful intimate wedding. Tammie was amazing with orchestrating our day and couldn’t have done it without her. So beautiful and such a perfect ceremony!

Sent on 06/03/2021

Jodi · Married on 03/28/2021

Love the design!!! Two chicks and a truck did a great job on my brides wedding. Everyone is still talking about this beautiful wedding. Thank you so much!!! As a wedding planner I will be using this company again for my future brides.

Sent on 10/13/2015
  • Brittany

Brittany G. · Married on 11/07/2020

The best ever

Tammie and her team were amazing and exceeded all of my expectations for our wedding. She’s so easy to work with and can knock your vision out of the park. I don’t know what we would’ve done without her!

Sent on 04/03/2021

Angela C. · Married on 10/10/2020

Freaking amazing!

We booked two chicks as part of a package with Chande Pines, and we are so glad we did!!
    The decorations were superb, every table had plenty of decorations so you had no doubt you were at a wedding, but it was so tasteful that nothing felt overdone. Tammie took the time to make sure that the few personal things we provided for decor were included and matched everything else seamlessly.

Sent on 10/14/2020

Megan · Married on 09/05/2020

Absolutely a wonderful company to work with when planning your special day! She is always there if your needing any help and in the end everything will come together for the best and it will look amazing just like you ever dreamed of. I would refer this company to anyone planning for a wedding, event or anything else. Thank you so much for the amazing work you do!

Sent on 09/29/2018
  • Regina

Regina S. · Married on 07/11/2020

Daughter’s Wedding

Through a pandemic, my daughter’s wedding was absolutely perfect because of Chande Pines and the owner/wedding director, Tammie Hall. From planning, vendor assistance, flowers and finding another caterer 2-weeks before wedding due to a covid-issue, the wedding went smoothly and stress-free. I HIGHLY recommend!!

Sent on 07/14/2020
  • Lisa

Lisa H. · Married on 04/17/2020

Wonderful Experience!

Chande Pines is a beautiful venue. Tammy is 100% devoted in making sure every detail is perfect for your wedding! She works closely with every vendor and takes great care of all of her clients!

Sent on 06/08/2021

Cristina · Married on 10/12/2019

Day of Coordinator & Planner

My wedding was so amazing thanks to Two Chicks And A Trunk! Having them as the Day of Coordinator, I had 0 stress during my wedding day. Using them as planners, I was able to rent all wedding related things (flowers, linens, decor, etc.) through one avenue. It was truly a wonderful experience and I highly recommend booking them! Tammie and her team are seriously top notch.

Sent on 10/23/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley C. · Married on 06/08/2019

They are turning my dream vision into reality!

Two chicks and a Trunk will be working their magic for my wedding in June and I am more than excited to see everything come to life!!

Sent on 02/21/2019

Cindy D. · Married on 06/01/2019

Mother of the bride

They do an amazing work. Everything was absolutely beautiful and well organized.

Sent on 06/04/2019
  • Kara

Kara · Married on 06/01/2019

Excellent service

Caila was our day coordinator for our wedding in June and she was nothing short of fantastic. She was very organized and assisted us with all of the major events. I would recommend two chics and a trunk to anyone who wants their wedding to be fabulous and stress free!!

Sent on 06/10/2019
  • Nicolette

Nicolette N. · Married on 05/26/2019

Dream wedding come true

Chande Pines Plantation is the ideal magical place to say your I DO’s!
    Stemming from the bold entrance to the unique mills and beautiful rustic scenery with priceless decor all to the bridal suite and He shed. My fiancé, now current husband, fell in love immediately with the venue, and Tammie’s sweet personality was a bonus ! We highly recommend taking your vows here or even holiday pictures. All of our family’s and friends had a wonderful experience. Tammie was just so supportive and went above and beyond to make our vision come true. Thank you Chande Pines !

Sent on 06/02/2019

Kile P. · Married on 04/20/2019

Perfectly amazing

Couldn’t explain how helpful Tammy was would recommend to anyone

Sent on 04/22/2019

Lindsey C. · Married on 04/06/2019

Wedding Review

It was absolutely everything I could have ever dreamed of. The services were excellent. I appreciated the honest opinions and recommendations. My day as a bride was 100% stress free!!!!

Sent on 04/07/2019

Carmen P. · Married on 04/06/2019

Mother of the Groom prespective

Tammie and her team are absolutely AMAZING! She worked hand-in-hand with the families to make sure our kids' special day ran smoothly. We had a day full of rain to deal with, but this team pulled together and made this bride and groom's dream come true. Tammie, you are one AMAZING CHICK!!!! Thank you for pulling their day together and helping make the memories that they will cherish for a lifetime! You've spoiled Cameron now....he keeps wondering where his Texas Tornado is! LOL
    I am so grateful to you and your staff and your ability to accommodate every need (want) and maintain your composure while doing it! Thanks again for an AMAZING weekend!
    CHEERS to Two Chicks and your stunning venue (Chande Pines Plantation)

Sent on 04/08/2019
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 03/30/2019

Day of Coordinator / rentals

Tammie with Two Chicks and a Trunk was amazing. There’s no way a wedding can go off without a hitch with just “day of” coordinating... Tammie was involved throughout my entire planning process. I’d have random questions, and she was always there and willing to give her recommendation. My day could not have been complete without her and her team. She was great, and definitely an asset to any wedding (including mine). Hats off and thanks so much!

Sent on 04/01/2019

Rachael P. · Married on 02/14/2019

Beautiful work!!

Two chicks and a trunk made our wedding breathtaking. From my bouquet to my headpiece even down to every little detail there! Everything was beautiful and pictures didn’t even do justice! I told them our colors and showed them some pictures and they made it happen. Thank you ladies !!

Sent on 02/15/2019

Mary G. · Married on 01/11/2019

Wonderful experience, would highly recommend their services.

Words can not express how blessed we were to have Two chicks and a trunk coordinate my daughters wedding. Because of Tammy everything was absolutely perfect.

Sent on 01/13/2019
  • Tammy

Tammy · Married on 12/08/2018

Dream Come True

They made my fairytale come to life. Words cannot describe how thankful I am to have hired this team to plan my special day. The professionalism was out of this world amazing. I had a vision and they made it happen. Cannot wait to get the pics and video so I can relive this moment over and over.

Sent on 12/10/2018

Courtney U. · Married on 11/30/2018

Courtney Urmston

My day would not have been possible without Tammie and her crew! She saw my vision and totally made it come to life...my expectations were far surpassed! From the decorations, to the timeline, handling all of the vendor emails, bouncing ideas off of her, and everything in between - she NAILED it. I recommend Tammie and Two Chicks and a Trunk to anyone looking for the perfect planner. She will not disappoint!

Sent on 12/02/2018

Haley · Married on 11/10/2018

Tammie went ABOVE and BEYOND to make this day so special for my step brother and his wife. She did a fantastic job with decorating, pitching in with anything that was needed, and even around taking candid Polaroid pictures of people at the reception!! She is fantastic and highly recommended!

Sent on 01/07/2016

Katelyn W. · Married on 10/20/2018

Wedding/bride

Two chicks and a trunk did a fabulous job making my vision come to life on my wedding day! I used them for planning, renting, and day of coordinating and they were a life saver. They take the time to make sure you are at ease and even allowed me to have a second design meeting when I told them I wasn't happy with my center piece arrangements. Noel helped me on the big day and leading up to it and man, she hit it right on the spot! Everything was stunning! It's a big stress reliever to not have to worry about coordinating when all the vendors are coming to set up too.

Sent on 11/03/2018

Tori · Married on 10/06/2018

Excellent and prompt service

We rented the white doors from Tammi for our outdoor wedding. They delivered on time and were the perfect addition to our wedding so I could still have the big reveal as if we were inside. Tammi is wonderful to work with and is local to our area.

Sent on 10/21/2018

Melissa · Married on 10/05/2018

Tammie did an absolute amazing job! She had the perfect vision of what I wanted for my flowers and boutonnières! Being that I live in Texas, I thought might me tough, but I shared my Pinterest board and FaceTimed as she was working on my flowers. She gave me exactly what I wanted! Everything turned out beautiful!

Sent on 10/13/2018

Pat · Married on 09/15/2018

Very helpful! Was so nice having you run the show so I could enjoy it without any stress!

Sent on 09/17/2018