Twisted Twig Fine Florals Reviews

Twisted Twig Fine Florals 7
  • Noheli

Noheli · Getting married on 08/27/2020

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!!!!

If you are looking for a florist for your Santa Barbara wedding or surrounding areas, look no further this is it! I am the type of bride that likes to do her research, reads every inch of reviews and looks through ALL the albums on the vendors website to try to picture how my wedding would look if this was my vendor. Jen from Twisted Twig blew me away with floral arrangements that were far more spectacular than what I wanted. You pay for an expert in the field whom you will put all of your trust in to make sure your day looks as gorgeous as it does in your mind and Jen really delivers all the expectations and even goes beyond what you thought was imaginable. She is a diamond! you will not be disappointed. I will include some pictures so that you can truly visualize how amazing she is! I know that if you are anything like me you look at all the pictures! I got you :)

Sent on 08/12/2019
    Twisted Twig Fine Florals 14
    Twisted Twig Fine Florals 15
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 07/13/2019

Still *DREAMING* about the flowers from my wedding day!!!

Jen is a floral goddess! She did all of the floral arrangements for my wedding and went above and beyond. She executed our vision perfectly and exceeded all expectations, while also adhering to a more modest budget. The florals were truly one of our favorite parts of the day and highlighted all other decor so beautifully and tastefully.

The greens draped in the chandeliers added such a romantic vibe, the BOUQUETS were jaw-dropping, the centerpieces were stunning, and all of the other sweet details (like the napkin greens) added such a nice touch. She even made a beautiful floral collar and vine-twisted leash for our dog.

We received so many compliments throughout the night and the days following the wedding about how memorable all of the flowers were. Jen is so talented and a joy to work with. She made the entire floral process so easy, stress-free, and fun! Don't even second guess it - book Jen ASAP!

Photo Credit: James & Jess (jamesandjess.com)

Sent on 08/30/2019
    Twisted Twig Fine Florals 28
    Twisted Twig Fine Florals 29
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 05/02/2019

The most amazing wedding flowers!

Jen is a pretty spectacular person and her business is just as spectacular. First off, I love that she does not require wedding flower packages and you can completely customize your order. What a relief! So I sent her a request and she quickly responded and we were on our way to our wedding flower order! I love how she does an initial call to get to know you and your visions. I felt like I built a relationship with her and it wasn't just a quick business transaction. She was open about prices and she quoted everything quickly. She asks for pictures and any notes to make sure your dream flowers come true. We got our fur baby a flower crown made so Jen offered to meet us to take measurements and discuss what we wanted. The day of our wedding arrived. She came into my bridal room with the bouquets and that's when the emotions started coming in! Those bouquets were UNBELIEVABLE! They were so gorgeous and the variety of flowers and how everything was put together was amazing. I had peonies, white poppies and a variety of greens. Everything was so fresh! See pictures of her work below. She also did two floral arrangements for the beginning of the aisle and wow also stunning. Her work is immaculate. I couldn't have asked for anything better. She also went around to my tables and helped decorate my table garlands with some of her peonies. Everything she did was done with care and love. She really is a lovely individual and will bring so much happiness to your wedding through her work and her personality. Thank you for everything Jen!

Sent on 06/11/2019
    Twisted Twig Fine Florals 41
  • Sarah

Sarah Noone · Married on 10/07/2018

Chic & Modern

Jen is a true professional and artist. We were so honored to have her create my bouquet, my husband's boutonniere and our table center piece. Twisted twig delivered the center piece to the Belmond and the other flowers to our hotel too. Every time we show our wedding photos, we always receive compliments on our flowers. If you want a traditional or unique arrangement, Jen is your florist. In addition, my arrangement lasted for weeks after our wedding. Thank you Jen for making our special day truly chic & modern.

Sent on 02/08/2019
    Twisted Twig Fine Florals 42

Chrystle · Married on 09/09/2018

Gorgeous Florals!

I had The Twisted Twig for our September wedding and fell in love with the florals they provided. I didn't give Jen, the owner, a lot of direction as to what type of flowers I wanted as I almost had no idea, but I provided pictures on some that I found on Pinterest and told her the colors I wanted. She provided gorgeous bouquets, boutonnieres, aisle florals, centerpieces, ceremony arch, etc. It was all incredibly beautiful and all our guests said that our floral decor was gorgeous. We also had a First Look so we needed our bouquets and boutonnieres prior to our ceremony, which Jen was kind enough to deliver at our hotel and then went to our venue to arrange the rest of the florals. I would highly recommend The Twisted Twig to anyone in the Santa Barbara area! They do an AMAZING job!!

Sent on 11/12/2018
  • amy

amy · Married on 08/18/2018

I could not be happier with how the flowers turned out for our wedding on 8-18-18. I never had a trial or anything so everything was done based off of pictures I sent Jen. She nailed it. She was extremely responsive and professional. I’d highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/15/2018
    Twisted Twig Fine Florals 47
    Twisted Twig Fine Florals 48
    Twisted Twig Fine Florals 49

Traci · Married on 07/21/2018

Jen was AMAZING to work with! She is not only super sweet, but is very flexible working with you on different options. I told her the colors I wanted along with a few suggestions and let her come up with the rest. She blew all my expectations out of the water! Most stunning flowers I have ever seen! I highly recommend The Twisted Twig, you won't regret it.

Sent on 08/14/2018

Nicole · Married on 03/24/2018

PICK JEN!
    From planning to execution, everything went so flawless! I got married last month (3/24/18) in Santa Barbara and I was totally blown away by the flower beauty that she created! Jen is incredibly responsive, communication was quick, pleasant and easy! I had a hazy vision for what I wanted my flowers to be like, but from a Pinterest picture and a few conversations she was able to create something that was undeniably perfect! Thank you Jen!
    Ps... the succulent boutonniers were such a hit!!!

Sent on 04/25/2018

Danielle · Married on 09/22/2017

After interviewing over 10 florists (Type A bride right here). I finally had the pleasure of talking to Jen from Twisted Twig. Right away Jen understood my vision and sent over images that went above my imagination. The flowers were absolutely beautiful. I would highly recommend Twisted Twig for your wedding or ay big event in your life.

Sent on 10/20/2017

Jenni · Married on 08/12/2017

Finding a good florist in Santa Barbara that does not charge a minimum of $4,000 for weddings is tough, but that is where Jen came in! She was very understanding of our budget, but was able to work with what I wanted and had pictured to make everything happen. We met about 6 months before the wedding, and I basically just went through pictures with her and showed her what I liked and didn't like in each one. After that, I sent her multiple emails with changes to number of tables, decorates etc and Jen was always very responsive and on top of it. She came with us to our venue walk through, which was SO helpful because we made some last minute changes. And on the day of, Jen and an assistant came to bring everything and stayed to help set up and flip the ceremony to the rehearsal (we repurposed a lot of flowers). And everything was GORGEOUS. I am not that into flowers (clearly, I refused to dedicate a large part of our budget to it), but everything was SO beautiful and was exactly what I had described to her. I got so many compliments on the bouquets and the centerpieces! Jen was amazing to work with throughout the whole process of planning and the end result was just incredible, I highly highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/21/2017

Sara · Married on 03/18/2017

I work as an event producer with a local catering company and over the years have worked with hundreds of different florists for my clients wedding. So when it came time to plan my own wedding I knew exactly who I wanted to work with!! Jen is not only an amazingly talented florist and designer but she's also incredibly nice and fun to talk to about wedding details. She had great advice throughout the planning process and was very detail oriented. She promptly updated our proposals and was always willing to meet to go over details.

The flower arrangements she created for our wedding were stunning!! Our guests raved about them. Our other vendors couldn't get over how beautiful they were either. She executed my vision better then I could have ever imagined. The flowers also lasted a long time, My bridesmaids had their bouquets up until almost three weeks after the wedding and they were just barely wilted.

I would highly recommend Jen and would gladly use her services again! She is so easy to work with and will make sure you are well taken care of throughout the planning process and create stunning arrangements for your event!!

Sent on 06/09/2017

Josh · Married on 01/28/2017

First off, Jen is a really good person! She's friendly, thoughtful, funny which makes working with her a blast! We used Jen for our Wedding and the flower arrangements she created were stunning! You never feel the typical Vendor/Client Relationship. What made working with her so special was it felt like a group of friends planning an awesome party. Weddings are already stressful enough so knowing you have a vendor on your side that is going to go above and beyond in everything they do just makes the day that much better. I urge you to get on the phone, call up Jen and make an appointment! Exquisite work and an amazing person!

Sent on 02/07/2017

Amanda · Married on 09/30/2016

Jen was an absolute breeze to work with. She was very responsive after I first reached out to her and very flexible and easy going when deciding on the style I wanted for our wedding flowers. I had a very distinct style in mind but wasn't well-versed enough in different types of flowers to explain it to her and she still managed to pull it off beautifully. I got a handful of compliments from our guests on how "warm" the tablescapes looked thanks to the flowers. They really complimented the classic, romantic look I was hoping to achieve. I am SO SO SO happy with how our flowers turned out that I've asked my husband to work with local florists to try to replicate the look of my bouquet on our anniversaries :)

Sent on 10/01/2017

Jenifer · Married on 09/18/2016

Upon first meeting Jenn, she treated me like a friend she had always known! She took time to listen, take notes and really understand how to execute the floral vision of the day. She was extremely flexible and notified and worked with me when one of the initial selections was unavailable. Truly above and beyond, warm, friendly care of services provided. Our venue looked amazing with all of her little touches and attention to detail. People who took centerpieces after the party sent comments for days after commenting on the beauty and elegance of the arrangements! Quote, "my florist nailed it". Jenn is amazing and cannot recommend her highly enough to help execute your fancy party's floral design!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Aimee · Married on 04/16/2016

Jen is absolutely amazing! Our paths crossed by chance multiple times and I knew it was because she was supposed to be a part of our wedding day. Instantly I loved her, she is professional and so easy to get along with. I was not one of those brides that knew exactly what she wanted, in fact I had no idea what I wanted. I met with Jen to share my very scattered thoughts, I showed her a few pictures then gave her cart blanche. I didn't have a vision but Jen was able to collect all of my randomness, put it together, and execute it. The day of the wedding I wasn't exactly sure what the florals would look like and I was so pleasantly surprised! Her work far exceeded my expectations! It was absolutely beyond perfect, more beautiful than I could have ever imagined it could be! She is phenomenal!

Sent on 04/07/2017

This is for Jen's Santa Barbara location. Jen was fantastic to work with! I had a small civil ceremony at the Santa Barbara Courthouse, so was really only looking for a simple, but beautiful, bouquet. And I wasn't local, so most of the "consulting" happened via email. I sent her a few photos of what I was looking for, and the types of flowers I was interested in, and Jen did the rest. She secured gorgeous, fresh flowers (which I was a bit concerned about given we were having the ceremony during the holidays, a few days after Christmas), and made the perfect bouquet! Easy to work with, great attitude, and super talented! Thank you, Jen!

Sent on 01/24/2016

Nick & Shay · Married on 09/06/2015

After our first meeting with Jen, my husband and I were sold. Sure, we liked photos of her work, but most important to us was that anyone we hired for the wedding was someone we'd actually WANT present on our big day. We found that in Jen, and with every email she and I exchanged my husband and I were more and more confident that we'd made a good choice.

I'm definitely on the lower end of the 'low-maintenance bride' scale, which I'm sure presented unusual challenges for Jen (instead of telling her exactly what I wanted / envisioned, I basically said, 'I dunno ... just don't make it ugly'). Our planning process was this: Jen compiled a list of flowers she thought would fit our theme, I told her which ones I didn't like, Jen did the rest. Aside from loosely instructing her on where we'd like flowers placed, everything was left in Jen's capable hands. Because we liked her so much as a person, we felt comfortable trusting her to do a great job.

I'm not really sure what I envisioned for the flowers at our wedding, but I can tell you that my vision didn't even measure up to what Jen created. We expected her to do a great job, but the job she did far exceeded all expectations. Jen single-handedly turned a somewhat gloomy outdoor area in to a gorgeous and intimate wedding venue, for a fair price.

I truly cannot recommend Twisted Twig more highly. Jen is a stellar human being and an absolute badass in floral design. She's an invaluable asset I cannot imagine planning an event without. We'll be in touch for the anniversary party!

Thanks for making our special day all the more beautiful, Jen!

Sent on 09/30/2015
  • Brandi

Brandi · Married on 09/25/2011

What can I say the "Jens" are amazing!!! We were just got married in September 2011 and our flowers were gorgeous. We met with Jen for the first time in February 2011 for a consultation. I really had no idea of what of flowers I wanted, I explained the look we were trying to achieve and she gave us great suggestions. We met with her again a month prior to the wedding for a preview of what our centerpieces would look like. We were so happy with all of the flowers they chose. The color and textures were perfect. They even stayed through the ceremony and then moved our flowers from the ceremony site into our reception site. We have had so many wonderful compliments on the flowers and they really popped in the pictures!

Sent on 10/11/2011

charity · Married on 10/04/2009

I loved my flowers!! They came out better than I imagined!!

Sent on 09/10/2012
  • W

Wendy · Married on 07/05/2008

The two Jens did a wonderful job at our wedding! Our guests were impressed with their unique floral arrangements, especially with our trees that hung our place cards! The place cards were hand made and truly added to a personalized touch! It was amazing!

They went above and beyond what they asked us to do. We would absolutely recommed Twisted Twig Fine Florals!

Sent on 09/17/2008

anne · Married on 04/28/2007

They came at a time of crisis. They handled our situation in a professional, yet cool and calm manner. We trusted them the first time we met them. Their refreshing attitude gave us what we needed. We are totally satisfied with their work! Everything was planned out. All the details flowed smoothly. Their floral creations were fantastic. The flowers just brought so much color and life to our spring wedding.

Sent on 09/05/2007
  • Kara

Kara · Married on 09/02/2016

3.5

Our flowers were gorgeous for our Santa Barbara wedding! Jen did such a wonderful job and she was so responsive and helpful every step of the way. She even came to deliver my bouquet herself and was so sweet to my sisters and me. I highly recommend Twisted Twig Fine Florals!

Sent on 10/07/2016

Nicole · Married on 04/20/2003

This florist was a life saver. I came in knowing only that I wanted yellow Gerber daisies for my bridesmaids. They sat down with me and helped me design my bouquet and the corsages. Everything was fresh, on time and beautiful. They even created a sample bridesmaid bouquet right there on the spot. And you even get a tossing bouquet for FREE! I found them in the Yellow Pages, called them up and they had my date available, so we went and saw them the next day.

Sent on 08/21/2007