Twisted Mic's Music Entertainment Reviews

Twisted Mic's Music Entertainment 3
Twisted Mic's Music Entertainment 4
  • Troy

Troy Gaul · Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing DJ for a wedding reception

Kelley and the team at Twisted Mics we're incredible. Michael was an integral part of keeping the dance floor alive! We wanted to work with a DJ that would take all the stress out of planning for the perfect reception and they did just that. I highly recommend anyone looking for a reception to run smoothly, but also have a blast, to use Twisted Mics!

Sent on 08/13/2019
    Twisted Mic's Music Entertainment 5
  • Gina

Gina Mitchell · Married on 07/05/2019

Awesome Job!

We had an awesome experience with Twisted Mic's at our wedding! Seth was our DJ and he did great with all the details and checking in with us. We had so many compliments from our guests on the music and the dance floor was full all night! Highly recommend these guys!!

Sent on 07/27/2019

Gabrielle Bauer · Married on 06/08/2019

Perfect DJ, Perfect Day

Twisted Mikes is amazing in every way! From when we booked them to the end of our reception, they were attentive, detail oriented, and just so flexible and kind. Our DJ, Obot (O.B.) was phenomenal! He was so charismatic and down to earth and overall, part of what made our night to memorable! I have never seen a DJ dance with the wedding guests as much as O.B.! Everyone loved him and they had such great things to say about him! Also, since Twisted Mikes owns the reception hall we booked, The University Club, we were blessed with the absolute best event coordinator! Kaitlin Ponce really made our day run so smoothly and seamlessly! I hope everyone who get a chance to consider The University Club and/or Twisted Mikes will see how amazingly they run their business and make you feel at home every step of the way! We owe them a lot and we are so beyond happy with our experience with everyone involved!

Sent on 06/11/2019
  • Hillary

Hillary · Married on 05/18/2019

DJ for our wedding

I had Seth as my DJ for our wedding and he was great! He made sure the wedding stayed in track with timing and that everything went smooth. He played a huge variety of music. And everyone loved him. I can’t tell you how many people told my how much they loved our DJ. Such a fun time!

Sent on 06/24/2019

Emily · Married on 10/20/2018

Great experience!

Twisted Mic’s had great planning and kept the whole reception on track!! We had a great experience!!

Sent on 11/04/2018

Duane · Married on 10/06/2018

Great job at the Redmond-Olson Wedding on 06 October 2018.

Sent on 10/12/2018
    Twisted Mic's Music Entertainment 6
    Twisted Mic's Music Entertainment 7
    Twisted Mic's Music Entertainment 8

Emily · Married on 09/15/2018

I have never interacted so much with a DJ or ever thought I would! They felt like family and our reception ran so smoothly! :)

Sent on 09/20/2018

Kelsie · Married on 09/15/2018

They were great and so professional!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Brooke · Married on 09/08/2018

Twisted Mics is amazing! As soon as we met Kelley, we knew we had found our DJ service. Kelley made the entire experience fun and stress-free. He went above and beyond any expectations we had. Kelley even googled what time the sun was supposed to set on our wedding day so that we could have pictures taken outside with our photographer and not put a glitch in the flow of the evening. Our DJs were phenomenal! Briar, Michael & Zach - THANK YOU!! If you are looking for the best DJ service - Twisted Mics is it!

Sent on 09/22/2018

Danielle · Married on 07/07/2018

Kelley was so helpful and responsive throughout the whole wedding process. He helped set up a wonderful itinerary for the day of, and really just put my mind at ease. He answered emails promptly and was always more than willing to help and give suggestions. We were so happy with our DJs the day of. They had people on the dance floor as well as outdoor music for our patio games. We couldn't recommend Twisted Mics enough for everything they did to make our day so special. They really went above and beyond!

Sent on 07/18/2018

Hannah · Married on 05/05/2018

Kelley and his team are AMAZING!!!! We had the best reception of all time and I will forever recommend Twisted Mics for any event!!!!!

Sent on 07/24/2018

Kaitlyn · Married on 08/05/2017

Everyone was on the dance floor from the time the bouquet toss ended until the place shut us down. I got so many compliments on how much fun every one had and that they played music to accommodate everyone! They were on top of when events needed to happen and were very fun to work with!

Sent on 09/03/2017

Jaclyn · Married on 07/01/2017

Kelley has been super responsive and helpful throughout the process. Great communication, and they seem prepared to handle your wedding night seamlessly regardless of what could happen. DJs are the theme of the night, and I'm happy with our choice to have someone so highly interactive.

Sent on 09/20/2016

Amber · Married on 06/17/2017

Glad we booked Twisted Mics for our DJ service. They are the best at what they do! I would recommend them to anyone looking for a DJ!

Sent on 07/01/2017

Sarah · Married on 09/17/2016

I highly recommend using Twisted Mics as your DJ! They did an absolutely fantastic job! Everything was perfect. They did everything my husband and I asked and then some. They went above and beyond! We will be using them again if we ever need a reason for a DJ!

Sent on 09/24/2016

Twisted Mic's Music Entertainment's reply:

Thank You very much Sarah!

Melissa · Married on 08/27/2016

Jonny O was such an awesome DJ! Would definitely recommend Twisted Mics to my family and friends. Jonny O kept everyone dancing and even taught people the dances as he was on the dance gas well! Great song selections! Perfect addition to our wedding!

Sent on 09/02/2016

Twisted Mic's was a hit at our wedding in Champaign. Our dance floor was jam packed the entire night, it was so full not everyone even fit on the dance floor and were dancing around it. Roosevelt did an amazing job. He contacted us before the event to go over details and then followed up the next day with a sweet picture of our first dance and a text thanking us. I would definitely recommend him for anyone looking for a DJ to keep the party going. Kelley was so easy to work with in getting everything set up. We had a skype call to discuss our songs for the ceremony and we had no idea what we wanted, Kelley went through all of his music giving us suggestions and made it so much easier for us to decide. We even changed a few of them after that call and Kelley was always prompt in making sure we had exactly what we wanted. If you want exceptional service and a DJ to keep everyone having fun, Twisted Mics is definitely who you want to call.

Sent on 09/13/2016

Twisted Mics was AMAZING on our wedding day. Our DJ Jonny O played the perfect songs. A lot of our guests were coming up to us complimenting the DJ. He took request and made sure that he played everything we wanted. I had certain requests that I wanted to happen throughout the night and he made sure that all of my request were taken care of. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ. ??

Sent on 09/07/2016

Taylor · Married on 08/05/2016

Twisted Mic's is phenomenal. We would definitely recommend them!!!

Sent on 09/11/2016

Michael · Married on 07/11/2016

Working with Kelley and the Twisted Mics team was one of the best decisions my wife and I could have made for our wedding. Their company was very professional and offered suggestions for our big day which we found to be very beneficial. Our DJ (Mark) offered a phone number where we could always reach him to answer any questions we might have had or to make changes to the itinerary. I would highly recommend using this company when locating a DJ for your big day!

Sent on 07/21/2016

Mary · Married on 07/09/2016

Twisted Mic's Music Entertainment was amazing for my wedding reception. The DJ did a great job with the music choices as well as stirring up the party to get people dancing. Also, he was very flexible and accommodating. He helped me organize a very unusual cake cutting ceremony involving swords and the fog machine making for a very exciting performance for the guests. Not only that, but right before a specific dance I found out one of the songs on the list had not yet been updated and he downloaded what I needed right away. Overall, I am so happy with how everything turned out. Wedding day was very stressful but Twisted Mic's Music Entertainment and the DJ Mark Blair made the night wonderful.

Sent on 07/14/2016

Kelsey · Married on 07/02/2016

So easy to work with! From the beginning to the end, everything went perfectly! They made our reception very fun and special for the both of us. I couldn't imagine it going any better than it did. I highly recommend them and couldn't be more happy with how everything turned out! :) Mark Blair was our DJ and he did a fantastic job. We also worked the the owner, Kelley up until the big day and he did a great job getting everything planned out!

Sent on 07/05/2016

Mark and Roosevelt were absolutely amazing. They played all the songs we wanted. They interacted with us and our guest. They ALWAYS made sure to ask my permission to play "iffy" songs. I am so happy with Twistes Mics! I recommend to everyone in the QC area!

Sent on 05/01/2016

Katy · Married on 04/23/2016

Twisted Mic's was awesome to work with. Kelley was wonderful at helping organize the night and pick out our important songs. Mark was an awesome DJ. He did a great job making sure everyone was entertained and kept the night moving!! He also made sure to keep me as stress free as he could, always making sure I was happy! I would highly suggest anyone needing a DJ to check them out!!! Thank you for making my special day AWESOME!!!

Sent on 04/25/2016

kelly · Married on 01/02/2016

Twisted mics was amazing! Kelley was easy to get ahold of, and was a huge help when it came to helping us pick our music. Mark was the Dj at the wedding and the reception and was amazing. He was fun and even busted out his dance moves a few times. I would highly recommend them for any event!

Sent on 01/12/2016