59 Reviews for Twisted Mic's Music Entertainment

Flat Screen (3)
Photobooth (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
Video Projection (1)

Kelley was so helpful and responsive throughout the whole wedding process. He helped set up a wonderful itinerary for the day of, and really just put my mind at ease. He answered emails promptly and was always more than willing to help and give suggestions. We were so happy with our DJs the day of. They had people on the dance floor as well as outdoor music for our patio games. We couldn't recommend Twisted Mics enough for everything they did to make our day so special. They really went above and beyond!

Profile Picture Danielle, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Kelley and his team are AMAZING!!!! We had the best reception of all time and I will forever recommend Twisted Mics for any event!!!!!

Profile Picture Hannah, 5/5/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, Flat Screen, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Everyone was on the dance floor from the time the bouquet toss ended until the place shut us down. I got so many compliments on how much fun every one had and that they played music to accommodate everyone! They were on top of when events needed to happen and were very fun to work with!

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 8/5/17, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

Kelley has been super responsive and helpful throughout the process. Great communication, and they seem prepared to handle your wedding night seamlessly regardless of what could happen. DJs are the theme of the night, and I'm happy with our choice to have someone so highly interactive.

Profile Picture User7041031, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Glad we booked Twisted Mics for our DJ service. They are the best at what they do! I would recommend them to anyone looking for a DJ!

Profile Picture Amber, 6/17/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

I highly recommend using Twisted Mics as your DJ! They did an absolutely fantastic job! Everything was perfect. They did everything my husband and I asked and then some. They went above and beyond! We will be using them again if we ever need a reason for a DJ!

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jonny O was such an awesome DJ! Would definitely recommend Twisted Mics to my family and friends. Jonny O kept everyone dancing and even taught people the dances as he was on the dance gas well! Great song selections! Perfect addition to our wedding!

Profile Picture Melissa, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Twisted Mic's was a hit at our wedding in Champaign. Our dance floor was jam packed the entire night, it was so full not everyone even fit on the dance floor and were dancing around it. Roosevelt did an amazing job. He contacted us before the event to go over details and then followed up the next day with a sweet picture of our first dance and a text thanking us. I would definitely recommend him for anyone looking for a DJ to keep the party going. Kelley was so easy to work with in getting everything set up. We had a skype call to discuss our songs for the ceremony and we had no idea what we wanted, Kelley went through all of his music giving us suggestions and made it so much easier for us to decide. We even changed a few of them after that call and Kelley was always prompt in making sure we had exactly what we wanted. If you want exceptional service and a DJ to keep everyone having fun, Twisted Mics is definitely who you want to call.

Profile Picture Jami, 8/27/16, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Twisted Mics was AMAZING on our wedding day. Our DJ Jonny O played the perfect songs. A lot of our guests were coming up to us complimenting the DJ. He took request and made sure that he played everything we wanted. I had certain requests that I wanted to happen throughout the night and he made sure that all of my request were taken care of. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ. ??

Profile Picture User7177585, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Twisted Mic's is phenomenal. We would definitely recommend them!!!

Profile Picture Taylor, 8/5/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Working with Kelley and the Twisted Mics team was one of the best decisions my wife and I could have made for our wedding. Their company was very professional and offered suggestions for our big day which we found to be very beneficial. Our DJ (Mark) offered a phone number where we could always reach him to answer any questions we might have had or to make changes to the itinerary. I would highly recommend using this company when locating a DJ for your big day!

Profile Picture Michael, 7/11/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Twisted Mic's Music Entertainment was amazing for my wedding reception. The DJ did a great job with the music choices as well as stirring up the party to get people dancing. Also, he was very flexible and accommodating. He helped me organize a very unusual cake cutting ceremony involving swords and the fog machine making for a very exciting performance for the guests. Not only that, but right before a specific dance I found out one of the songs on the list had not yet been updated and he downloaded what I needed right away. Overall, I am so happy with how everything turned out. Wedding day was very stressful but Twisted Mic's Music Entertainment and the DJ Mark Blair made the night wonderful.

Profile Picture Mary, 7/9/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

So easy to work with! From the beginning to the end, everything went perfectly! They made our reception very fun and special for the both of us. I couldn't imagine it going any better than it did. I highly recommend them and couldn't be more happy with how everything turned out! :) Mark Blair was our DJ and he did a fantastic job. We also worked the the owner, Kelley up until the big day and he did a great job getting everything planned out!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 7/2/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mark and Roosevelt were absolutely amazing. They played all the songs we wanted. They interacted with us and our guest. They ALWAYS made sure to ask my permission to play "iffy" songs. I am so happy with Twistes Mics! I recommend to everyone in the QC area!

Profile Picture clare, 4/30/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Twisted Mic's was awesome to work with. Kelley was wonderful at helping organize the night and pick out our important songs. Mark was an awesome DJ. He did a great job making sure everyone was entertained and kept the night moving!! He also made sure to keep me as stress free as he could, always making sure I was happy! I would highly suggest anyone needing a DJ to check them out!!! Thank you for making my special day AWESOME!!!

Profile Picture Katy, 4/23/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Twisted mics was amazing! Kelley was easy to get ahold of, and was a huge help when it came to helping us pick our music. Mark was the Dj at the wedding and the reception and was amazing. He was fun and even busted out his dance moves a few times. I would highly recommend them for any event!

Profile Picture kelly, 1/2/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Kelley was simply amazing in every aspect. We had so much fun with him before and during the wedding. In our meeting a month before the wedding he was extremely friendly and had many suggestions to help support what we were looking for. Kelley was always quick to reply with changes we wanted to make and surprises we wanted set up for each other prior to the wedding. The day of the wedding he showed his true dedication by driving over two hours through a snow storm and still arriving earlier than expected. The up-lighting, monogram, and dance floor lights all looked amazing. He did both the ceremony and reception and was perfect on his timing for all of our set songs. We were very impressed and happy he kept the dance floor packed all night, knowing what to play when to keep the party going. We have never seen a wedding dance floor that full from start to finish. We can not thank Kelley enough for being a part of our special day and making it as fun as it was. Love you Kelley, we're happy to call you our friend!

Profile Picture Chris & Jessica, 11/21/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Twisted Mics was amazing. They literally think of everything! I did not have to worry about any detail of the reception because they kept the evening running smoothly. My guests raved about how fun and energetic our DJ was, Mark even came out and taught the guests different dances. He was hilarious but also very professional, he was in contact with me the week before the wedding and was available 24 hours a day for my questions and concerns. Kelley is the owner of the company and he is prepared for everything, he has back up equipment and back up DJs just in case something goes wrong. They have packages for all price points and provide peace of mind during the reception. I highly recommend them to any bride who wants her reception to go off without a hitch.

Profile Picture Breah, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Kelley was great. Had a really wonderful experience, from the planning process to the actual event. I would highly recommend Twisted Mics for any of the DJ needs.

Profile Picture Jenna, 10/10/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, One Event Per Day, Flat Screen, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

From start to finish everyone and everything was AWESOME! Super helpful and always got back to me right away! I would recommend to anyone!

Profile Picture Emily, 8/15/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

This company is by far the best. The dj worked with me on planning my day and kept us on track. I would and have recommended them to everyone I know.

Profile Picture shanna, 7/11/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I couldn't be more pleased with Twisted Mic's. They did such a wonderful job at our wedding ceremony and reception, We couldn't have asked for a better DJ. We had a little issue with our venue being locked so they couldn't get in to set up until right before and by the time we got there they had busted their butts and made the reception absolutely beautiful! Would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a DJ for any kind of event!!

Profile Picture Brittany, 5/30/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Did a wonderful job at our wedding and reception! The dj even came out and danced with us! Definitely a blast! Thank you!!!

Profile Picture morgan, 5/23/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Working with Kelley and Mark was great. They made sure that they knew what music we wanted played and had the schedule for the night down. The music selection was great and they were very experienced with their equipment and knew what they were doing. I would absolutely suggest using them, I'm already looking for another event to hire them for.

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/16/15, 2 Reviews