Twirl Cotton Candy Reviews

22 | Las Vegas, NV

22 Reviews for Twirl Cotton Candy

22 Twirl Cotton Candy Reviews

Megan · Married on 04/13/2018

Natalie and her team always provide such a fun and yummy treat!!! The flavors are amazing and the kids love watching them make cotton candy!

Donita · Married on 04/05/2018

Twirl was such a fun and unique addition to our daughter’s 1st birthday celebration. The cart they provide to “twirl” the cotton candy was so cute and matched her party perfect; much better than the metal drums that most cotton candy is made in. Natalie and her team were extremely responsive and professional. Everything from the cart design and decor, to the personalized chalkboard sign and even the addition of sparkly sprinkles on the cotton candy make this experience one-of-a-kind. She provides many unique flavors that are enjoyable for adults and children (all organic and oh, so delicious). Natalie even went out of her way to provide 2 options for a champagne cotton candy to accommodate the mimosa bar! I would definitely recommend Twirl for your next event. I can’t wait to have it at another party! Thanks to Natalie and her team for helping create such a fun memory.

Twirl Cotton Candy 1
    Twirl Cotton Candy 2
    Twirl Cotton Candy 3
    Twirl Cotton Candy 4
    Twirl Cotton Candy 5
    Twirl Cotton Candy 6
  • VegasWed!

Alexis · Married on 10/14/2017

Twirl was amazing at my wedding. They have a lot of flavor options and you can even combine flavors. Raspberry coconut!? Lime cheesecake!? Yes please! Pricing was very reasonable and our photographer captured some cute photos of us ordering and eating cotton candy together. Give your guests cotton candy instead of a favor they don't want!

Karen · Married on 09/16/2017

What a great addition to our wedding reception! Adorable cart, that perfectly matched the reception colors, great service & spun sugar deliciousness! We had no children at the reception but the adults loved this unexpected treat. Cotton candy fueled the dance floor. Such fun!

Sent on 08/10/2017

Twirl Cotton Candy's reply:

Thanks you for the kind words. You were a stunning bride and we were beyond honored to work at your beautiful wedding.

Rachael · Married on 08/08/2017

Amazing and fun service to have as apart of your wedding day. Natalie was great to communicate with especially as we were a destination wedding. The flavours and taste.... the guests loved! Thank you again

Amanda · Married on 08/03/2017

BEST COTTON CANDY EVER!!!!!

Jennifer · Married on 07/15/2017

We loved everything about Twirl Cotton Candy. They were friendly, professional on time, and everyone loved their cotton candy. I came in from out of state to host this event and they made everything very easy for me. They were worth every penny and I will use Twirl Cotton Candy again and again.

Stephanie · Married on 05/05/2017

Twirl was absolutely amazing!! They were on time. The girls were great there outfits were super cute and there personality were very bubbly and sweet.. We will definitely be using them for all our events!!!

Anisa · Married on 04/21/2017

It was the cutest idea we have ever done! My guest loved it! I used them for my daughters 2nd birthday and we did a Cotton Candy Theme. I will defenetly use her again. Thank you so much Natalie for everything.

cj · Married on 11/02/2016

amazing work.....and very creative!!!

Leo · Married on 10/29/2016

It was my son's birthday, these beautiful women arrived in time friendly and very professional. All guests were ready to book next event. Thank you....

Erin · Married on 10/16/2016

OMG! Natalie and the Twirltopia team were absolutely amazing! I had to reach out for their help very last minute for my son's birthday party and they were over the top accommodating. Twirltopia made his party a true success as all of the kids (and adults) loved the cotton candy! I am sure there will be lots of referral business coming your away from our attendees. Thank you again for everything!

• Sharde`

Sharde` · Married on 10/08/2016

If you are seeking an extra wow factor for your event, definitely book Twirltopia! They are amazing and the cotton candy is delicious!! Natalie and her team were awesome to work with! They were extremely friendly and sweet!

Gina · Married on 08/05/2016

First of all, the set up was adorable! We hired Natalie and Twirltopia for our product launch and the women couldn't get over it. Love is in the details! I am not sure what I have been eating all these years, but it was nothing compared to to the flavors of cotton candy we had. Loved everything and can't recommend highly enough!

Jessica · Married on 07/31/2016

Twirl Cotton Candy was great at helping me bring my party to life and was very hands on with me until the end of the event.

Thank you again for all your wonderful help!

Tasha · Married on 07/14/2016

The Natalie and her team were great from start to finish. When I first saw them at the bridal show in January, I secured my date on the spot after trying the various flavors. This service was a sweet touch to top off our reception. I requested bags so guests who indulged in libations during the reception could have a treat the following day. Thanks for providing a high level of service to me and our guests.

Amee · Married on 04/26/2016

AMAZING! Wonderful! So much fun! Great customer service! Cutest set-up! EVERYTHING was perfect! We will continue to use Twirl at all our events!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!

Natalie is fantastic! We are using her cotton candy as a wedding favor and she set up a whole tasting for us to go over different flavors. She made a special effort to create specific colors we requested. Her flavors are absolutely delicious.

Sent on 10/25/2015

Twirl Cotton Candy's reply:

Thank you for the sweet review! I enjoyed out time during the tasting, and look forward to creating beautiful puff pops for your upcoming wedding!

Amanda · Married on 02/07/2016

Perfect service! The cart is adorable, cotton candy is delicious, and the assortment of flavors is incredible. The girls are SO friendly and sweet! This was an amazing service to add into my reception. Definitely recommend!

Angie · Married on 12/12/2015

The flavored cotton candy was a hit at our holiday party, which had over 1,100 guests. Natalie and her Twirlettes were personable, professional and easy to work with. To add something fun & unique to your party, I would most definitely recommend Twirl Cotton Candy.

Sarah · Married on 10/31/2016

The girls were amazing! I got married on Halloween and they looked the part! The board with our last name on it and the autumnal feel to the cart we're just fabulous! And of course the cotton candy was soooo good! I can't recommend these guys highly enough! 10/10 :)

Kati · Married on 06/20/2015

Loved the service and gourmet flavors! The vendors were on time, professional and very friendly. Although I saw them initially at a wedding reception, I used them for my friends graduation. Very versatile and a crowd hit! Thanks guys!