21 Reviews for Twirl Cotton Candy

21 Twirl Cotton Candy Reviews

Natalie and her team always provide such a fun and yummy treat!!! The flavors are amazing and the kids love watching them make cotton candy!

Profile Picture Megan, 4/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Wedding Cake

Twirl was amazing at my wedding. They have a lot of flavor options and you can even combine flavors. Raspberry coconut!? Lime cheesecake!? Yes please! Pricing was very reasonable and our photographer captured some cute photos of us ordering and eating cotton candy together. Give your guests cotton candy instead of a favor they don't want!

Profile Picture Alexis, 10/14/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Wedding Cake

Amazing and fun service to have as apart of your wedding day. Natalie was great to communicate with especially as we were a destination wedding. The flavours and taste.... the guests loved! Thank you again

Profile Picture Rachael , 8/8/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

BEST COTTON CANDY EVER!!!!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Wedding Cake

We loved everything about Twirl Cotton Candy. They were friendly, professional on time, and everyone loved their cotton candy. I came in from out of state to host this event and they made everything very easy for me. They were worth every penny and I will use Twirl Cotton Candy again and again.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Wedding Cake

Twirl was absolutely amazing!! They were on time. The girls were great there outfits were super cute and there personality were very bubbly and sweet.. We will definitely be using them for all our events!!!

Profile Picture Stephanie , 5/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

It was the cutest idea we have ever done! My guest loved it! I used them for my daughters 2nd birthday and we did a Cotton Candy Theme. I will defenetly use her again. Thank you so much Natalie for everything.

Profile Picture Anisa , 4/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Wedding Cake

amazing work.....and very creative!!!

Profile Picture User7501630, 1+ year ago, 23 Reviews
Category: Catering, Wedding Cake

It was my son's birthday, these beautiful women arrived in time friendly and very professional. All guests were ready to book next event. Thank you....

Profile Picture Leo, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

OMG! Natalie and the Twirltopia team were absolutely amazing! I had to reach out for their help very last minute for my son's birthday party and they were over the top accommodating. Twirltopia made his party a true success as all of the kids (and adults) loved the cotton candy! I am sure there will be lots of referral business coming your away from our attendees. Thank you again for everything!

Profile Picture Erin , 10/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

If you are seeking an extra wow factor for your event, definitely book Twirltopia! They are amazing and the cotton candy is delicious!! Natalie and her team were awesome to work with! They were extremely friendly and sweet!

Profile Picture Sharde`, 10/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Unique Services (Other)

First of all, the set up was adorable! We hired Natalie and Twirltopia for our product launch and the women couldn't get over it. Love is in the details! I am not sure what I have been eating all these years, but it was nothing compared to to the flavors of cotton candy we had. Loved everything and can't recommend highly enough!

Profile Picture Gina, 8/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Twirl Cotton Candy was great at helping me bring my party to life and was very hands on with me until the end of the event.

Thank you again for all your wonderful help!

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

The Natalie and her team were great from start to finish. When I first saw them at the bridal show in January, I secured my date on the spot after trying the various flavors. This service was a sweet touch to top off our reception. I requested bags so guests who indulged in libations during the reception could have a treat the following day. Thanks for providing a high level of service to me and our guests.

Profile Picture Tasha, 7/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Unique Services (Other)

AMAZING! Wonderful! So much fun! Great customer service! Cutest set-up! EVERYTHING was perfect! We will continue to use Twirl at all our events!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Amee, 4/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Wedding Cake

Natalie is fantastic! We are using her cotton candy as a wedding favor and she set up a whole tasting for us to go over different flavors. She made a special effort to create specific colors we requested. Her flavors are absolutely delicious.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User4974827, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts

Perfect service! The cart is adorable, cotton candy is delicious, and the assortment of flavors is incredible. The girls are SO friendly and sweet! This was an amazing service to add into my reception. Definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Amanda, 2/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

The flavored cotton candy was a hit at our holiday party, which had over 1,100 guests. Natalie and her Twirlettes were personable, professional and easy to work with. To add something fun & unique to your party, I would most definitely recommend Twirl Cotton Candy.

Profile Picture Angie, 12/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The girls were amazing! I got married on Halloween and they looked the part! The board with our last name on it and the autumnal feel to the cart we're just fabulous! And of course the cotton candy was soooo good! I can't recommend these guys highly enough! 10/10 :)

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/31/16, 1 Review
4.7

Loved the service and gourmet flavors! The vendors were on time, professional and very friendly. Although I saw them initially at a wedding reception, I used them for my friends graduation. Very versatile and a crowd hit! Thanks guys!

Profile Picture Kati, 6/20/15, 2 Reviews