Twinty Photography Reviews

12 | Austin, TX

12 Reviews for Twinty Photography

12 Twinty Photography Reviews

Nealy · Married on 11/11/2017

Oh my gosh! April and Amy are A-MAZ-ING (alliteration intended). They are about as sweet as can be and so professional about everything. They promptly communicate all the details with you so you know exactly what you're getting. I'm not the best when it comes to taking photos, but they made me feel so comfortable in front of the camera. They both have artistic eyes so they were able to capture unique shots that turned out beautifully and are different than some of the wedding photos I've seen. Makes it truly feel like your own! 100% would recommend these awesome gals for your big day.

Jenna · Married on 09/23/2017

Twinty Photography is a MUST for your wedding! They have been with my husband and I throughout the entire process from proposal, to engagements, bridals and wedding day. That being said, we couldn't imagine our wedding without Amy and April- we absolutely love them and their work is AMAZING! We love every single photo and they did a spectacular job at capturing so many sweet moments for us. I can't thank them enough for being the awesome, fun and spunky photographers that they are- they truly made our day perfect! I will cherish their photos forever and ever. Thanks Amy and April! xoxo

Twinty Photography 1
    Twinty Photography 2
    Twinty Photography 3
    Twinty Photography 4
    Twinty Photography 5
    Twinty Photography 6

Leigh · Married on 10/01/2016

These ladies are the absolute best! I can not tell you how amazing their photos are and how much we love their spunk! They are a dream to work with by being flexible, affordable and just down right fun. I don’t display any other photos in my home unless it was taken nun April and Amy. They have literally become a part of my family! I adore Twinty Photography and I know you will too!!!

Lindsey · Married on 07/30/2016

April and Amy are absolutely amazing! They are fun, energetic and make you enjoying every second of your big day! They started taking my pictures back in Highschool and will be my forever go to photographers!

My husband ,who hates getting his pictures taken, looks forward to anytime twinty photography is scheduled! They make you feel comfortable in your own skin and make the whole experience really enjoyable!!

I highly recommend twinty photography!

Twinty Photography 7
    Twinty Photography 12
    Twinty Photography 13
    Twinty Photography 14

Lauren · Married on 05/28/2016

Twintyphotography was the best decision we made for our wedding. My husband and I had a very short and sweet brunch wedding but by the looks of the pictures, it looks like we had all day to stage the photos! Not only did we love every single shot and but they got a TON of pictures within our short time frame. Twintyphotography’s positive, upbeat energy brings out the best in you for that perfect photograph. I also did my boudoir session with the girls and they made the day so much fun and knew all the best angles to make me feel confident and beautiful in my own skin. Since our wedding day we’ve done several more sessions because after you’ve worked with them once you’ll want them to photograph all your major life events.

Twinty Photography 15
    Twinty Photography 16
    Twinty Photography 17
    Twinty Photography 18

Kelsey · Married on 07/18/2015

April and Amy are seriously THE BEST! My older sister used them for her wedding about 10 years ago, and since then I have used them, my other sister used them, and several family friends have as well. They are always super professional, on time, and take what you want to heart, but they are also very creative and think "outside" the box to make some really awesome pictures! I would recommend these girls to anyone!

Twinty Photography 19
    Twinty Photography 26
    Twinty Photography 27
    Twinty Photography 28

Sarah · Married on 04/18/2015

These ladies are AHHMAZING!! The images that they capture are priceless! I was looking for great candid shots (i hate “posed” pics) and they got the most beautiful shots that it was hard to pick out what to have printed. I have used Twinty Photography for family portraits and newborn pics since my wedding. They are my family photogs for life!! I recently lost my grandmother and had to go back through the wedding pics to find the one I wanted for her obituary (they took the most beautiful pictures of her that day!) and was reminded of that day all over again and fell in love with pics i dont even remember seeing 2.5yrs ago. Highly recommend Twinty Photography for your special day and beyond. These ladies feel like family now :)

Twinty Photography 29
    Twinty Photography 30
    Twinty Photography 31
    Twinty Photography 32

Mattie · Married on 09/20/2014

Amy and April captured the most amazing pictures on our wedding day! They are so professional and incredibly talented. They know just how to tell you to pose to look natural put also have the best picture and they are GREAT at getting kids (well everyone really) to smile!! The caught every moment of our big day from multiple angles and we were SO pleased! Since our wedding day, we have booked them for family pictures multiple times and will continue to every chance we get. I highly recommend Twinty Photography for quality and meaningful photos of your big day!

Twinty Photography 33
    Twinty Photography 34
    Twinty Photography 35
    Twinty Photography 36
    Twinty Photography 37
    Twinty Photography 38

kelsi · Married on 03/16/2013

Things I will never regret.....hiring Twinty Photography for our wedding. April and Amy are the only photographers that can seem to get my husband to relax and my kids to smile. When these two things happen it results in pictures that show my family the way I know them, laid back!!! It's a difficult task with boys and husbands. Our wedding was intimate and I cannot say enough about how amazingly that detail came across in our photos. April and Amy advised us on best lighting/posing etc. but took our direction on everything we requested. Every time they have worked for us they always ask before they wrap up if there's any specific pictures we are wanting. They always have the client's wants and needs in mind. I have never been disappointed with product and always pleased with pricing. Highly recommend for weddings and any other photo worthy occasions.

Twinty Photography 39
    Twinty Photography 40

courtney · Married on 04/07/2012

Simply amazing!! These two gals ~ April & Amy ~ are what it's all about. They capture every shot perfectly and see what the rest of us miss. They are professional, fun, spunky, their style is one-of-a-kind mixed with classic beauty! They are also professional singers/musicians and I recommend them as both Twinty Photography & The Rankin Twins!

Brandy · Married on 09/01/2007

This girl is amazing!!! I had a beach wedding and she captured the most amazing moments. Check out her webiste. She really has an eye! April and her video partner Keith traveled all the way to Antigua, BV for us and the shots are out of this world!