Twinkle Photo Booth Reviews

1 User photo

• Wendy
    Wendy R. Married on 07/03/2020

BEST Philly Photo Booth

We tried looking at a few different vendors but never found the right photo booth for us until TPB! Our wedding booth was absolutely perfect, we got such cute candid pictures of our guests. Thank you SO much!

Twinkle Photo Booth's reply:

Thanks for your kind words, Wendy! we enjoyed being part of your special day :) Hope to see you for some events in the future!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie Married on 08/22/2019
    The customer service was amazing and the picture quality was great ! I was so pleased with this rental. The attendant was very professional and attentive. I will definitely use this service again.
  • Cdolezar82
    Christina Married on 05/11/2019

Thank you!

Our wedding guests absolutely loved the photobooth! They were on time, had a great variety of props, had no problem using the extra props I bought, we have copies of all photos taken by our guests, and the price was better than other photobooth companies. If we planned another event in the future we'd definitely hire them again!

Twinkle Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you for the great review! Glad we could be there to capture memories for you and your loved ones!
  • Lauren
    Lauren Married on 03/02/2019

Perfect, As Always!

I've used iLOVE once before for an event that I was planning in 2017, and specifically remember having a great experience with them. I decided to use them once again for my wedding and I'm glad I did! The props were amazing, the photo booth was set up without any interruption during the reception (it was scheduled to start 2 hours in), and it was obvious that everyone who used it really enjoyed themselves! We received digital copies of the photos very promptly after the wedding. This group is professional and reasonably priced - I will use them again!

Twinkle Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you again for the love! We were honored to be a part of your special day, and glad you could rely on us again to celebrate your momentous occasion!
    Kaede Married on 09/15/2018

Britt saved the day!

I booked with the Iloveteam and worked with Britt who was awesome! We were already at budget with the wedding but knew that a photobooth is always a crowd favorite; ilove had a cost conscious option and yet with all the perks and quality in comparison with other vendors. Our guests loved that we had one; my mom made a comment that she felt like the photbooth made her get up and socialize with people outside of her table which made the night very fun.

Twinkle Photo Booth's reply:

Thanks for the great review! We’re so happy that you could rely on us to celebrate your momentous occasion with family and friends!
    Liza Married on 07/21/2018
    From beginning to the end, The iLove company is the best photobooth we’ve ever had. Missy was incredibly helpful answering all my questions. And Milton, man, you’re awesome! Very professional. No doubt, I will recommend your company to all my family and friends. ❤️❤️❤️
  • User2246318 2+ years ago
    We purchased the 3 hour rental for my graduation party and it was a huge hit with the guests. It was a lot of fun and the attendant was very flexible and helpful. Everything was very professional. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a photo booth!
    Michael Married on 06/06/2018
    I was very impressed ,good communication, prompt return phone calls , everything could not have went any smoother. The staff made it as easy as possible I would definitely recommend for all future events. Also it was a sweet 16 party you must get this the girls loved it!
  • Lauren
    Lauren Married on 11/04/2017
    Missy is excellent to work with! She stands behind her product and was always timely in her responses. I truly appreciate how hard she has worked to make sure my event was excellent ! I will use this company again in the future !
    Jessica Married on 10/22/2017
    We purchased the 3 hour photobooth rental off groupon for our wedding and it was a great decision! The set up process was easy, and the staff member who came with the photobooth was friendly, patient, and knowledgable. Our guests loved it and we would definitely recommend them to anyone!
    Christal Married on 10/22/2017
    The ILove Team did my Wife's 40th Surprise Birthday Party and it was so much fun Mike the photographer was so great to work with everyone of my guest loved him . We had a ball, I will definitely use you guys again and even refer you to people , The ILove Team is the best. Thanks for making my event one that will be remembered.

Twinkle Photo Booth's reply:

Thanks Christal for your awesome review! We are glad you had a blast with us! We are excited to be part of your future events to capture your families memories! :)
    Ashleigh Married on 10/07/2017
    We used the Iloveteam for a graduation party for both music and photobooth. They did a great job and were really easy to work with and get ahold of. Thank you again, guys!
  • F
    Felicia Married on 09/30/2017
    First, the process of reserving it was easy and everyone was so nice! Now, Chris, the woman who did our photobooth was awesome!! Chris was literally apart of our family that day!! She helped when she didn't have to and was so warm!! My next party, give me Chris!!:)
  • Lisa
    Lisa Married on 09/22/2017
    This company is great to work with - very responsive to all inquiries, the pricing is the best around, and our photo booth attendant was awesome! Everyone had a great time with the photo booth, I was very happy we had it at the wedding. I added on the extra wedding props to make the pictures more festive - I'm glad I did because one box of props didn't seem like it would have been enough. They were running a special when I booked, so I got 4 hour service with free unlimited photo strips, and then added on the wedding props, open air photo booth, and custom logo for all under $600. All in all, a great company and great value, definitely recommended for anyone looking for a photo booth!
  • JaG Wedding
    Jeannine Married on 09/09/2017
    They were very helpful and friendly as we prepared for the wedding, and on the day of the attendant came in and setup quickly and quietly so guests were not disturbed. Once setup, boy did the fun start! All our guest had the same reaction to the entire night..."It was one of the best weddings they ever attended". This could not have been possible without the photo booth from the iLove Team.
  • MrsMcK
    Amy Married on 09/09/2017
    Highly recommend! My guests and I all loved the photobooth, and I especially loved that I got a cool photo guestbook at the end where my guests signed next to their photos. And they were able to print out extra photos depending on how many people were in the booth. I'm definitely glad we used ILOVE for our wedding!!!
    Elcy Married on 09/02/2017
    Awesome our attendent was great
    Elaine Married on 08/26/2017
    It was great working with Missy from the iLove Team. She was patient and extremely accommodating even with last minute changes. The photo booth attendee was on time, friendly, and professional. I highly recommend the iLove Team for your photo booth needs. You won't regret it.

Thanks again!
    Jennifer Married on 07/16/2017
    Great service very nice staff! Pleasant and flexible! Would definitely use them again!!! The photo booth was a hit with everyone and was flooded with guests the minute it opened until the minute it closed!!
    Amelia Married on 07/01/2017
    From the first telephone call the representative was so friendly and willing to help. When the photo booth arrived, the attendant was right on time ... huge thank you for that.. and so engaging and friendly ! This was a spur of the moment idea and one that was a HUGE success
    S Married on 05/17/2017
    We had an event with the iloveteam yesterday and were very impressed and satisfied. From the beginning, all of the team members were accommodating to our requests, easy to work with, and professional. The attendant at our event was friendly and helpful and stayed overtime to finish the printing for our very large group.
    Overall we were very happy with the iloveteam and would use them again in the future!
    Kellie Married on 05/13/2017
    The iLove team was awesome to work with and helped make our photobooth dreams come to life! Our photographer wasn't able to capture photos of all of our guests individually, so the photobooth definitely helped to ensure that each guest was photographed on our special day!
    Adriana Married on 04/15/2017
    Service was great, I would book this service again. Attendant was very helpful.
    Dana Married on 03/31/2017
    Initially I was hesitant to spend the money to ad the photo booth at our dual birthday party event. Linda was patient as I asked multiple questions and took my time making the decision. Ultimately we decided to incorporate it into the day. And I am so glad we did. Or guests had a blast with the props and we didn't have any issues at all (in fact it was really fun) fitting many people into a photo. I can't say enough positive things about Vivianna (our attendant). She was professional, courteous, flexible and encouraging. We would highly recommend their services again!