Twin Ponds Golf & Country Club Reviews

Twin Ponds Golf & Country Club 2
Twin Ponds Golf & Country Club 3
Twin Ponds Golf & Country Club 4

Angela Lennon · Married on 09/29/2018

There is no were like Twin Ponds!

Dave and his staff at Twin Ponds are like no other. We had our wedding there in September 2018 and to say that Twin Ponds made the day perfect does not give them enough credit. We did not have to worry about one single thing. They took care of every single thing! The staff there is so kind and so helpful. My nieces and nephews were still drinking bottles at the time and even though the staff was working to make our night perfect, they also made time to get the warm water to warm up the bottles and make the night perfect for the guests also. We had our wedding outside in the garden and the grounds itself was flawless not to mention the set up. There are not many places in Central New York as pretty as twin ponds, but there is no where that has the staff like twin ponds. Thank you for all that you did to make our day perfect.

Sent on 01/11/2019
    Twin Ponds Golf & Country Club 5
    Twin Ponds Golf & Country Club 6
    Twin Ponds Golf & Country Club 7
    Twin Ponds Golf & Country Club 8

Clara · Married on 05/25/2018

I recently had my reception here and I would highly recommend the venue! The large rooms provide ample space for dinner, cocktails and dancing! Dave was great to work and went above and beyond to make sure our reception was flawless!

Sent on 08/06/2018

Daniel · Married on 08/05/2017

It was a wonderful experience the drink packages a bit pricey tho beware

Sent on 08/26/2017

Ryan · Married on 06/18/2016

Planning a wedding can be a very difficult endeavor. Dave and his staff were very accommodating from start to finish. My family was very pleased with the entire layout of the facility, we had a large wedding. The outdoor venue was exactly what we were looking for. I even used Twin Ponds for my stag party which worked out well combined with a golf outing. I would not hesitate recommending this venue for any event, especially something as special as a wedding. Thanks again.

Ryan and Kelly

Sent on 07/23/2018

My wedding far exceeded my expectations due to Twin Ponds!! Dave and Dave jr helped me every step of the way and went above and beyond in accommodating everything I wanted for my wedding. My guests couldn't say enough about the food and I can't say enough about my pictures in their beautiful garden and tree lined driveway! My guests still talk to me about the food and atmosphere at my wedding which was over a year ago! Twin ponds was truly everything I hoped for and more!

Sent on 03/12/2017

Manny · Married on 08/31/2014

this location is amazing we have booked our ceremony and reception together we are saying our vows outside in a beautiful setting and have our reception catered and decorated by them they are very reasonable and professional.

Sent on 08/09/2014

Kassandra · Married on 07/21/2018

Dave was helpful throughout the entire process. The venue was beautiful, and the food was delicious. My guests loved it. And they recently started updating things so it's even more beautiful.

Sent on 08/04/2018

Sarah · Married on 10/06/2018

3.0

2018 fall wedding

Everything was great with twin ponds. Had a mix up with the alcohol choice but Dave made sure it was quickly fixed. The food was phenominal, everyone still talks about it.
    The one negative thing I can say is my bride waited at bar for 20 minutes and bartender acted like she was not there. It is not hard to notice the bride and they should be first priority. That is my only negative comment, Highly recommend this venue for wedding and reception.

Sent on 01/08/2019

Nick · Married on 07/14/2018

3.6
      3.5
      3.0

The garden was great, the food was great, bartenders were alright, would have been nice for them to be on the same page and charge the same amount..... overall was a good experience

Sent on 07/30/2018