Twin Oaks Farm Weddings Reviews

13 | Pineview, GA

13 Reviews for Twin Oaks Farm Weddings

J. Cooper · Getting married on 12/10/2019

Very pleased we chose Twin Oaks Farm!

The venue is absolutely beautiful! The grand barn is so nice and made for some fantastic pictures! I have had numerous comments about how pretty the venue was. That staff was great with which to work. Having accommodations on site was awesome! Just know, it's an area with a strong gnat population. This was a very minor issue, and everything else very much outweighed the gnats.

Sent on 10/22/2019

Twin Oaks Farm Weddings's reply:

You and your group were fabulous! You had such a servant's heart. Marleigh and Taylor's ceremony was absolutely amazing and we call ourselves blessed to be a part of their union!!!
    Sincerely,
    Angela
    Twin Oaks farm Weddings
  • Laken

Laken Neshell Eady · Married on 04/27/2019

Everything went so smooth

The place is beautiful! I love it!

Sent on 04/10/2019

Twin Oaks Farm Weddings's reply:

We are so honored that you and Rashad chose to have your wedding at our venue! It was an honor helping with your special day, and I'm glad to hear you loved the property and beautiful setting! Blessings to you! - Laura Lyn

Amy · Married on 04/14/2018

Mrs. Amy Gill

We had a blast at Twin Oaks for our wedding! Everything was beautiful and the staff was the best! I have a big family from out of town and this venue was the only one to have enough room for our wedding party and families! I would definitely recommended it to anyone looking for the PERFECT venue!! ❤️

Sent on 11/13/2018

Twin Oaks Farm Weddings's reply:

We sure do love hearing from a happy couple! Thank you for the kind review -- we love that your out of town family was able to spend the weekend together to enjoy your wedding weekend! We wish you and Chase many blessings in your life together! - Laura Lyn

Brianna · Married on 03/10/2018

Fun Experience! Would highly recommend this venue!!

Our wedding weekend experience was everything we wanted! We got their weekend package that included having the rehearsal dinner there and wedding parties spending the night Friday and Saturday. We enjoyed having access the whole weekend and it made it a fun experience for everybody involved!

Sent on 12/09/2018

Twin Oaks Farm Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Brianna! I'm so glad that you and Jim enjoyed the value of being on the property with friends and family for the full weekend. Your wedding was so beautiful, and we were honored to be a part of it! - Laura Lyn

Brandi · Married on 09/23/2017

I can honestly not say enough good things about Twin Oaks Farm!!!! The people are so helpful in planning your big day!! They are there for you through it all! If you want a elegant, beautiful wedding in South Georgia this is your place!!!!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Twin Oaks Farm Weddings's reply:

Brandi, thank you SO much for your 5.0 review and thank you for making Twin Oaks Farm your wedding venue of choice! You were a delight to work with, and we appreciate your glowing words. Blessings to you! -Laura Lyn

Cara · Married on 06/18/2016

We cannot rave enough about our venue! Our June wedding was absolutely perfect, thanks in part to Twin Oaks Farm! Karen and Tom are a dream to work with and truly made our weekend amazing! The opportunity to celebrate all weekend with our family and friends and stay on premises was amazing. Everyone complimented our venue all weekend and we could not be more grateful for the opportunity to have our wedding here! Karen and Tom were so welcoming and accommodating! I cannot think of any other venue where you can have a campfire after your reception ends and continue to celebrate with family and friends! Planning from 500 miles away wasn't easy, but Karen really helped me plan and make sure everything was how I wanted it! Do not hesitate to book!

Sent on 06/26/2016

Kendall · Married on 05/21/2016

My wedding at Twin Oaks Farm was a dream come true. The venue is so much more perfect than I ever could have imagined, and I am so glad I was able to get married at this beautiful place. I loved having the venue for the whole weekend, not just on Saturday. Karen and Tom are a pleasure to work with, and I highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 07/18/2016

Erica · Married on 09/19/2015

We love Twin Oaks!! Ms. Karen and Mr. Tom are great and the venue is beyond gorgeous and had all our guests and vendors in awe!! Prices were very reasonable especially since you have the option of staying at the venue and creating a mini wedding weekend getaway. You can tell that the owners Ms. Karen and Mr. Tom have put and continue to put a lot of love and care into their venue each and every day, it definitely shows! I would highly recommend this venue to anyone looking for their dream barn wedding!!

Sent on 09/29/2015

Twin Oaks Farm Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Erica! It was our pleasure to host you, Dondi, your family, and friends for the weekend! Best Wishes to all of you as you continue your life together. Your wedding was beautiful! Karen and Tom

Autumn · Married on 05/09/2015

We just cannot say enough about Twin Oaks Farm. This place is absolutely amazing!!! It just doesn't get more beautiful than Twin Oaks Farm! You have everything you need at your convenience. I don't want to forget the owners, Tom and Karen. These two are the most helpful, kindhearted and genuine hosts! They do so much to make your wedding day as beautiful as possible! My husband and I truely enjoyed working with these two.

Sent on 05/22/2015

Twin Oaks Farm Weddings's reply:

Thank you Autumn for your "glowing" review and comments regarding Twin Oaks Farm Weddings! Tom and I feel honored to have worked with you and Bret and we so enjoyed your family and friends. Your wedding ceremony and reception were beautiful and we offer our Best Wishes to both of you. What an amazing couple you are!

Hope · Married on 04/04/2015

We absolutely LOVED Twin Oaks for our wedding! We had a bunch of out of town guests who stayed with us in the cabins and they all said they loved the place and would never forget their wonderful experience!

Sent on 06/04/2015

Thank you, Hope!
    We really enjoyed meeting your family and friends!
    Sincerely, Karen and Tom

Most beautiful place to have a wedding. The owners communicate very well.

Sent on 12/13/2014

Twin Oaks Farm Weddings's reply:

Thank you for your good review!
    Sincerely,
    Karen and Tom

Awesome and perfect!!!! Easy to work with and beautiful farm venue!

Sent on 04/20/2014

Twin Oaks Farm Weddings's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful comments! We really enjoyed your family and friends at Twin Oaks Farm!

Jamie · Married on 04/25/2015

3.5

Twin Oaks Farm Weddings is a beautiful venue. Tom and Karen are a pleasure to work with and are very kind individuals. We really enjoyed our weekend wedding and loved being at such a beautiful venue!

Sent on 04/27/2015

Twin Oaks Farm Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Jamie, for your kind remarks! Tom and I SO enjoyed working with you and your sweet family throughout the planning months and your wedding weekend! Your ceremony under the giant Pecan tree was magical and your reception was stunning and fun! How beautiful you looked in your bridal gown... Gorgeous!