Twin Oaks Farm Weddings Reviews

Pineview, GA
Rating 4.9 out of 5, 15 Reviews
View more information

Sydney M. Married on 04/12/2021

Would recommend 100X over!

We had the most amazing experience working with everyone from Twin Oaks Farm! Angela was so kind, attentive, and always always able to answer any and every question we had! She went above and beyond to make our day very special!

Twin Oaks Farm Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Sydney! It was an honor to share in your wedding weekend. You, Rick, and both of your families were on top of "their game"! They were working so well together to ensure you had your dream wedding. I loved their participation. You and Rick are so very blessed!!!
    J. Cooper Married on 12/10/2019

Very pleased we chose Twin Oaks Farm!

The venue is absolutely beautiful! The grand barn is so nice and made for some fantastic pictures! I have had numerous comments about how pretty the venue was. That staff was great with which to work. Having accommodations on site was awesome! Just know, it's an area with a strong gnat population. This was a very minor issue, and everything else very much outweighed the gnats.

Twin Oaks Farm Weddings's reply:

You and your group were fabulous! You had such a servant's heart. Marleigh and Taylor's ceremony was absolutely amazing and we call ourselves blessed to be a part of their union!!!
    Sincerely,
    Angela
    Twin Oaks farm Weddings
  • Laken
    Laken N. Married on 04/27/2019

Everything went so smooth

The place is beautiful! I love it!

Twin Oaks Farm Weddings's reply:

We are so honored that you and Rashad chose to have your wedding at our venue! It was an honor helping with your special day, and I'm glad to hear you loved the property and beautiful setting! Blessings to you! - Laura Lyn
    Amy Married on 04/14/2018

Mrs. Amy Gill

We had a blast at Twin Oaks for our wedding! Everything was beautiful and the staff was the best! I have a big family from out of town and this venue was the only one to have enough room for our wedding party and families! I would definitely recommended it to anyone looking for the PERFECT venue!! ❤️

Twin Oaks Farm Weddings's reply:

We sure do love hearing from a happy couple! Thank you for the kind review -- we love that your out of town family was able to spend the weekend together to enjoy your wedding weekend! We wish you and Chase many blessings in your life together! - Laura Lyn
    Brianna Married on 03/10/2018

Fun Experience! Would highly recommend this venue!!

Our wedding weekend experience was everything we wanted! We got their weekend package that included having the rehearsal dinner there and wedding parties spending the night Friday and Saturday. We enjoyed having access the whole weekend and it made it a fun experience for everybody involved!

Twin Oaks Farm Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Brianna! I'm so glad that you and Jim enjoyed the value of being on the property with friends and family for the full weekend. Your wedding was so beautiful, and we were honored to be a part of it! - Laura Lyn
    Brandi Married on 09/23/2017
    I can honestly not say enough good things about Twin Oaks Farm!!!! The people are so helpful in planning your big day!! They are there for you through it all! If you want a elegant, beautiful wedding in South Georgia this is your place!!!!

Twin Oaks Farm Weddings's reply:

Brandi, thank you SO much for your 5.0 review and thank you for making Twin Oaks Farm your wedding venue of choice! You were a delight to work with, and we appreciate your glowing words. Blessings to you! -Laura Lyn
    Cara Married on 06/18/2016
    We cannot rave enough about our venue! Our June wedding was absolutely perfect, thanks in part to Twin Oaks Farm! Karen and Tom are a dream to work with and truly made our weekend amazing! The opportunity to celebrate all weekend with our family and friends and stay on premises was amazing. Everyone complimented our venue all weekend and we could not be more grateful for the opportunity to have our wedding here! Karen and Tom were so welcoming and accommodating! I cannot think of any other venue where you can have a campfire after your reception ends and continue to celebrate with family and friends! Planning from 500 miles away wasn't easy, but Karen really helped me plan and make sure everything was how I wanted it! Do not hesitate to book!
    Kendall Married on 05/21/2016
    My wedding at Twin Oaks Farm was a dream come true. The venue is so much more perfect than I ever could have imagined, and I am so glad I was able to get married at this beautiful place. I loved having the venue for the whole weekend, not just on Saturday. Karen and Tom are a pleasure to work with, and I highly recommend this venue!
    Erica Married on 09/19/2015
    We love Twin Oaks!! Ms. Karen and Mr. Tom are great and the venue is beyond gorgeous and had all our guests and vendors in awe!! Prices were very reasonable especially since you have the option of staying at the venue and creating a mini wedding weekend getaway. You can tell that the owners Ms. Karen and Mr. Tom have put and continue to put a lot of love and care into their venue each and every day, it definitely shows! I would highly recommend this venue to anyone looking for their dream barn wedding!!

Twin Oaks Farm Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Erica! It was our pleasure to host you, Dondi, your family, and friends for the weekend! Best Wishes to all of you as you continue your life together. Your wedding was beautiful! Karen and Tom
    Autumn Married on 05/09/2015
    We just cannot say enough about Twin Oaks Farm. This place is absolutely amazing!!! It just doesn't get more beautiful than Twin Oaks Farm! You have everything you need at your convenience. I don't want to forget the owners, Tom and Karen. These two are the most helpful, kindhearted and genuine hosts! They do so much to make your wedding day as beautiful as possible! My husband and I truely enjoyed working with these two.

Twin Oaks Farm Weddings's reply:

Thank you Autumn for your "glowing" review and comments regarding Twin Oaks Farm Weddings! Tom and I feel honored to have worked with you and Bret and we so enjoyed your family and friends. Your wedding ceremony and reception were beautiful and we offer our Best Wishes to both of you. What an amazing couple you are!
    Hope Married on 04/04/2015
    We absolutely LOVED Twin Oaks for our wedding! We had a bunch of out of town guests who stayed with us in the cabins and they all said they loved the place and would never forget their wonderful experience!

Thank you, Hope!
    We really enjoyed meeting your family and friends!
    Sincerely, Karen and Tom
  • User1967004 2+ years ago
    Most beautiful place to have a wedding. The owners communicate very well.

Twin Oaks Farm Weddings's reply:

Thank you for your good review!
    Sincerely,
    Karen and Tom
  • User1590835 2+ years ago
    Awesome and perfect!!!! Easy to work with and beautiful farm venue!

Twin Oaks Farm Weddings's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful comments! We really enjoyed your family and friends at Twin Oaks Farm!
    Jamie Married on 04/25/2015
    Twin Oaks Farm Weddings is a beautiful venue. Tom and Karen are a pleasure to work with and are very kind individuals. We really enjoyed our weekend wedding and loved being at such a beautiful venue!

Twin Oaks Farm Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Jamie, for your kind remarks! Tom and I SO enjoyed working with you and your sweet family throughout the planning months and your wedding weekend! Your ceremony under the giant Pecan tree was magical and your reception was stunning and fun! How beautiful you looked in your bridal gown... Gorgeous!
    Sara G. Married on 12/07/2019

Twin Oaks Wedding review

Angela Conner is wonderful. She is so accommodating and great at her job and the venue itself is absolutely beautiful. From the outside looking in, my wedding was perfect. However my family and I were NOT impressed with the new owner of Twin Oaks. Very unprofessional and just overall not happy with some of the things that happened.