Twin Lens Reviews

5 | Santa Fe, NM

5 Reviews for Twin Lens

Carol · Married on 11/21/2015

Kitty and Craig of Twin Lens are the best ! Very professional!
    Great to work with and after seeing them in action at our daughters wedding I knew I had made the BEST choice possible.
    Watching them work together was like watching magic be preformed right before your eyes. They work so well together that there is no way they could have missed any photo opportunities at our daughters wedding. So glad they were part of our team.
    If you want the best available you want Twin Lens.

Sent on 11/27/2015

Sarah · Married on 09/26/2015

Having seen my fair share of wedding photos...twin lens photography puts everything to shame. They capture the moments of your day, big and small, in beautiful detail. Far from the typical prom-style wedding album, we have photos that bring us back to our special day as if it were filmed. Absolutely amazing job! Kitty and Craig, you guys are the bomb!

Sent on 01/16/2016

Eve · Married on 09/02/2012

Kitty & Craig were wonderful! I HIGHLY recommend them.

Sent on 09/29/2012
  • Dana

Dana · Married on 01/07/2012

Twin Lens is beyond amazing. We loved their work so much we had them come to Arizona to do our wedding photography. I am a pretty creative person and I have very high standards for photography and Craig and Kitty exceeded my expectation. They are so easy to work with and probably two of the most talented photographers in the country. I highly recommend other Arizona brides to consider their services.

Sent on 05/22/2012

Alex · Married on 09/26/2015

When we began our wedding planning process finding the right photographer was at the top of our list. Getting married in Santa Fe, it was important to us to find photographers who could incorporate the beauty of the scenery, while still capturing moments of us that would transport us back to "the" night.

Kitty and Craig could not have delivered a better product! Everyone of the (over 500) photos they sent us where pieces of art on their own. They are unbelievably skilled at their craft, and shoot in a very wide array of digital and black and white (some of which are from the early-to-mid 1900's!)

Most importantly, they are amazing people, who are very much so in love themselves. All of these things make working with them so comfortable, and we could not recommend them more for your big day!

Sent on 01/16/2016