Twin Lakes Country Club Reviews

7 | Twin Lakes, WI

7 Reviews for Twin Lakes Country Club

• Jenny

Jenny · Married on 08/04/2017

We couldn't have picked a more perfect venue for our wedding. Chad was amazing to work with and was always fast to respond to any and all questions. The red barn was absolutely stunning for our wedding on August 4th. We weren't expecting to have 60 degree weather & rain the beginning of August but we had nothing to worry about due to the fact that we pulled the sides closed to keep the rain and cold wind out of the reception. We got lucky and the rain stopped 15 min before the ceremony and we were able to have a gorgeous ceremony by the waterfall! With how detailed Chad and the country club were during the planning process we were able to relax and enjoy our flawless day because they had everything covered perfectly. Also all of the staff for catering and the bar were amazing all of our guests raved about how amazing the food was and how awesome our bartenders were. I will hands down continue to recommend TLCC to all of our friends and family, they are the absolute best!

Sent on 09/04/2017

Emily · Married on 10/08/2016

ords cannot do the TLCC enough justice! From our very first meeting the staff were extremely professional and knew what they were doing. Despite the departure of their banquet manager three months after we signed our contract and much to my worries, the TLCC out did themselves again by hiring Something Blue to assist with the weddings. Hayley did not miss a beat! We had many little things from special diets to the decorations and the ever changing seating arrangements that were perfect. Hayley saw our vision and helped execute them on our wedding day. I have and will continue to recommend the TLCC as the place to host your wedding reception. The food is phenomenal and the grounds are gorgeous. If you're looking for a rustic venue this is the place to go! Despite a cooler October day we stayed warm well into the late evening with heaters and side panels. My compliments to Chad for hiring great professionals to help make brides' and grooms' dreams come true!!

Sent on 12/29/2016

Lorilee · Married on 08/20/2016

It’s been such a pleasure working with Chad and his staff at TLCC. It was a “breath of fresh air” working with honest and friendly individuals. We were forever grateful for the outstanding service; they bent over backwards to accommodate our requests and answer our questions.
    We were extremely pleased with everything; I cannot say enough great things about TLCC. We received many positive comments about the wedding / venue / food/ drinks and atmosphere.

Sent on 09/20/2016
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 06/22/2013

TLCC was so accommodating. Bill (the food and bev manager) took care of any question I emailed him within hours. The venue itself is outdoors but has vinyl walls that will enclose the whole venue if need be. The head table has a perfect back drop of the golf course for all the best pictures. Their food was outstanding we had the chicken flouretine and garlic mashed potatoes. We also visit frequently for their Friday fish. They took care of us for the rehearsal dinner as well and gave us a patio all to ourselves.

Sent on 08/06/2013

Mike · Married on 06/23/2012

Simply awesome, helpful for ideas and flexible in every way.

Sent on 07/20/2012

Larin · Married on 06/11/2011

Twin Lakes Country Club was an absolutley amazing place to host our wedding! We could not have asked for a more beautiful location or a better staff to work with!

This is NOT a place that will nickel and dime you for everything. We truly appreciated that!!

They went above and beyond what we would have expected to make our day fantastic. Billy was out there the day before helping us hang signs and put up lights and Chad kept in close contact with us to make sure all of our requests were met.

It is a family run operation. They just made us feel so comfortable throughout the whole process which made our wedding day very worry-free so that we could just enjoy everything!!

One thing not to be forgotten -- the food is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING and extremely reasonably priced.

Sent on 06/12/2011

Brittney · Married on 07/28/2017

1.0

I'm extremely disappointed with Twin Lakes as I recently had my wedding there. When we first met with Chad, the owner, I was excited to have my wedding at such a beautiful venue. At our initial tour of the venue, Chad had mentioned the staff was great and this is “Your” day. Come wedding day, the venue is a beautiful sight for a wedding, but I'm very disappointed in the staff and owner. We paid a certain amount of money to have our ceremony there and we were ensured the holes near our ceremony/reception area would be closed. Even during our tour of the venue, the owner kept reassuring us these holes would be closed. However, on our wedding day there were golfers golfing right next to our reception area where over 100 guests were walking about enjoying the reception! One of my groomsmen even talked to some golfers in which they stated they were never told to not golf near the area. Something I didn't quite understand was on the wedding day, the facility didn't like I was having family go there in the morning to decorate because it was a liability in case they got hit by a golf ball. Where was the concern for liability when I had over 100 guests there and people were still golfing next to the reception area? Chad also mentioned to us, at the sit-down meeting, how someone from the country club will take the bride and groom along with the photographer on a golf cart around the course for pictures. On wedding day, our coordinator mentioned that someone would be by with a golf cart at 6:30. It was 7:15pm and no one had yet showed up so we (bride and groom) had to seek out Chad and questioned why no one was there with a golf cart. Twin Lakes and Something Blue Lake Geneva (coordinator services) need to have a sit down with each other and get on the same page. There were many things Chad had told us and the wedding coordinator told us differently. If I had to do this again, I would rather have an outstanding staff than an outstanding venue and poor staff.

Sent on 08/15/2017