Twiggs Bakery Reviews

1 User photo

Twiggs Bakery 1

Ruth White · Married on 08/03/2019

Beautiful and Delicious!

I would definitely recommend Twiggs Bakery for a wedding cake. The website clearly sets out the prices, and it was easy to arrange a tasting. Everyone we talked to was really pleasant and helpful. On the day, the delivery was on time. Most importantly, the cake looked wonderful, and tasted amazing!

Sent on 08/19/2019

Ariadne Torres · Married on 07/05/2019

Best Cakes Ever!!

The most delicious wedding cakes ever (we were so in love that we chose 4 different flavors)!!! Also the tasting process is by far the most organized from what we experienced.

Sent on 07/28/2019
  • Marcy Kamery

Marcy · Married on 04/20/2019

Wedding Cake

Our cake was beautiful, exactly how we imagined it would look!! They were easy to work with they set our cake up and put the topper on . It was perfect! The cake was delicious everyone enjoyed all the delicious flavors!!

Sent on 04/27/2019
  • Kelli

Kelli Kelly · Married on 10/20/2018

Our Cake Was So Delicious

Twiggs impressed me so much. We did a few cake tastings and from the first bite of cake at Twiggs, we were like WOW, That is the best cake I have ever had. Big variety of flavors and all were SO good. We went with the coconut key lime flavor. Even people who aren’t “cake people” enjoyed the heck out of our wedding cake. Also, they were just so lovely to work with leading up to the wedding. Very personable bunch.
    This should be the first place on your list to cake taste.
    We actually last minute decided picked up a few cakes for the rehearsal dinner too as they were that good and I didn’t think any of my other rehearsal dinner dessert options would be as good as Twiggs.

Sent on 11/29/2018
  • blake

blake · Married on 10/12/2018

Victorian Wedding Cake

Twiggs Bakery did an absolutely fabulous job with the cake. We did the Victorian Wedding cake for our three tier round cake and the Miss Hazeltine for the chocolate sheet cake. Both flavors were fan favorites! So good! The team at Twiggs Bakery was great to work with and super accommodating. I definitely recommend this bakery for anyone’s wedding cake.

Sent on 10/17/2019
    Twiggs Bakery 2

Aileen L. · Married on 09/01/2018

Can't go wrong!

Twiggs was highly recommended by many of our vendors including our wedding coordinator and florist, and I can see why! From start to the end, Twiggs made the whole process seamless and easy. Twiggs' flavors were original and delicious. I wanted every single flavor haha! We went with Tiramisu for our wedding cake and it was really good! We had guests who were not into sweets, love our cake! I highly recommend Twiggs Bakery!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Darcee · Married on 05/19/2018

We are so happy we went with Twiggs for our wedding cake. The cake was beautiful, delicious, and the entire process went so smoothly! This is an extremely reliable local company, I highly recommend them.

Sent on 06/11/2018

Barbara · Married on 06/17/2017

Twiggs made us a beautiful and delicious cake for our wedding! They listened to our requests for decorations and created something special. We ordered the Victorian cake- raspberry filling with buttercream frosting, really delicious! Looked great and tasted even better.

Sent on 06/27/2017

Christine · Married on 04/01/2017

Twiggs Bakery made an absolutely beautiful cake for our wedding. The tasting was very fun and well organized. The cake was absolutely delicious and they did a wonderful job of decorating it and added fresh flowers to it!

Sent on 04/12/2017

Christine · Married on 02/25/2017

Delicious and beautiful and right on time! The only hard part was choosing the flavor we wanted because all options were great!

Sent on 03/07/2017

steven · Married on 10/01/2016

What’s not wonderful about a tasting with more than a dozen slices of yummy samples, thoughtful advice and planning, help implementing our ideas (we used our own platter and they asked us to bring it over so they could check if it could work and it did; had a consult directly with the baker, Emily, on how to select our own ribbon decoration)? My only suggestion is to follow up on paper work to confirm details. The final product was LOVELY and delicious, and instead of freezing the top layer for the first anniversary, we have been invited to order a fresh one. Yum!

Sent on 10/23/2016

Kimberly · Married on 09/23/2016

Our tasting was so delicious we had a hard time deciding on just one cake flavor but we eventually landed on the Victorian Wedding Cake: rosewater brushed chiffon cake, with raspberry and buttercream. It was absolutely delicious, not to mention absolutely gorgeous. Our guests raved about the cake. Plus the staff is great. I highly recommend.

Sent on 09/29/2016

Manda · Married on 09/23/2016

I'm so glad my wife was determined to have our cake made at this bakery. We went with a two tier square cake. One layer was banana with chocolate ganache and the bottom layer was white velvet with a cream cheese filling. Oh my was it ever amazing! Looking forward to our one year anniversary when we order a mini version of this to enjoy once again.

Sent on 11/26/2016

Samantha · Married on 08/12/2016

Cake tasting was so relaxed and fun. Team was great to work with. Super professional. Delivered cake and it was exactly what we expected.

Sent on 03/08/2017

Megan · Married on 08/06/2016

Loved Twiggs! They were super accommodating to work with and a great value! The tasting was such a fun experience. We ended up going with the Key Lime Chiffon and Miss Hazeltine's Chocolate Cake, which seriously is the best cake I have ever had. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 08/17/2016
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 04/01/2016

Twiggs made us a beautiful and delicious wedding cake for a great price! They really take care of you the whole way through - from the first tasting (they were the most generous out of all the places we tried), to the day of the wedding.

Go with the White Velvet - our guests couldn't get enough!

Sent on 05/01/2016

I was so impressed with how the design turned out. When I walked into the reception room and saw the cake, it was just perfect. The flavor we selected was Tiramisu and it was delicious.
    Working with Twiggs was simple even while they are quite busy.
    Thank you for the beautiful cake!

Sent on 12/31/2015

Appie · Married on 09/19/2015

Twiggs was amazing and delicious. We knew it was the best choice after doing cake tastings at some other bakeries - they have the best mix of unique twists on classic flavors. We went with their passion fruit custard (our favorite), Mexican chocolate, and strawberry & cream cakes. They worked with us honestly to give us the best deal given our needs without attempting to sell us too much...even when our guest list increased and we were ready to pay up, they said that our original booking should still be enough (it was). We bought 160 servings for a 220 person reception.

We ended up doing a 3-tiered cake + 2 x 1/2 sheet cakes that were just cut and served but not displayed. At the last minute, we added on a small cake for a family member's birthday, and they were very accommodating. We had a design in mind that we loved on Pinterest, and they were able to recreate it flawlessly without any additional cost. They got our cake to us on time, were prompt with communication beforehand, and overall a dream to work with.

Sent on 07/06/2015

Twiggs bakery did an amazing job with making a delicious, yet affordable wedding cake. We ordered the passion fruit with the chiffon cake, and everyone loved it! Thanks so much for making such a delicious cake to top off a great evening!

Sent on 09/09/2015

Twiggs Bakery has a great selection of flavors to choose from. For anyone looking for a delicious cake, with all natural ingredients and not too much sugar or heavy butter, this is the go-to-place! We have chosen passion fruit and it was very light, refreshing and decorated according to our specifications. Furthermore, the bakery serves great coffee. Make sure you try London Fog or Mocha.

Sent on 08/25/2015

Kristen · Married on 08/15/2015

We had Twigg's cake for my brothers wedding in August and it was absolutely unbelievable. I actually still dream about it. It was light cake with lilikoi/passion fruit filling, absolutely perfect weight and texture for a summer wedding. Highly recommended!

Sent on 01/05/2016
  • kalamityjen

Jenny · Married on 08/01/2015

Twiggs! What can I say? We ended up with left over wedding cake and I have never been happier. My parents live just down the street from Twiggs but it took me until wedding planning to realize they were there. The tasting: Amazingly, there was no tasting fee. They brought out a board with 15 or so cake flavors ranging from Victorian Sponge (which smelled like roses!) to a decadent chocolate and peanut butter and every single flavor was INCREDIBLE. We ended up going with 4 individual cakes both because I like the look of a full dessert table and because we couldn't decide on just one or two flavors.
    We selected 4 different designs for our cakes out of their cake books and they took careful notes and drew up what we wanted but they were completely flexible when I changed my mind a few months later. I even got a call the week before the wedding to double check whether I wanted teal or turquoise piping. I wasn't at the venue for the cake delivery but when I got to the reception, the cakes were all set up beautifully and looked exactly like what I had ordered. And they were soooo delicious! Mitch did warn me that not all of the wedding guests would eat the cake and I'm so glad they didn't because we enjoyed devouring that leftover Mexican Chocolate cake when we got back from the honeymoon. Oh, the cake even tasted great after freezing it. I can't wait for our 1st anniversary to get another little cake from them. I'll be ordering all birthday cakes there from now on too! Mmmmmm, just thinking about Twiggs cake makes me drool! Also, their prices were super reasonable!

Sent on 10/19/2015

Laurel · Married on 07/17/2015

I am a huge fan of Twiggs bakery, and even though we had a somewhat limited budget for our wedding, I knew my cake(s) would have to be from Twiggs! Not only do they have a great assortment of cakes to choose from, but EVERY CAKE IS DELICIOUS!! So much so, that we just had to opt out of the traditional tiered cake and go with 5 different cakes, each a different flavor, so we and our guests could enjoy them all! We chose Mexican Chocolate, the Hazelnut, Lemon Poppyseed, Tiramisu, and Carrot Cake. They were all frosted with traditional white frosting and our florist worked her magic on the decor. Our guests were absolutely in love with our cakes and was the topic of conversation at and after the wedding. :)

Twiggs not only makes great cakes, but they are really there to serve you and do whatever your heart and your budget can think of to make your event special. They don't have any other agenda than to serve you and make delicious cake. So happy with our choice, and you won't be either! Thank you Twiggs!

Sent on 08/12/2015

Tori · Married on 07/04/2015

My husband and I are so happy that we chose Twiggs to make our wedding cake! We chose Strawberries & Cream as well as Red Velvet and both were AMAZING! The cake was delivered promptly to our venue and it looked exactly as we pictured it. We highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/12/2015

Aaron · Married on 06/14/2015

WOW! We could not be more impressed with Twiggs if we even tried.

For your tasting they bring out 15! slices of moist, delicious cake for you to try. My wife and I were indecisive and ordered three fantastic flavors: Banana Fudge, Chocolate, and Carrot. All were extremely delicious.

And the best part? It's easily 30-40% cheaper than other cake vendors out there. We will continue to go back here for other life events where we need something sweet :)

Sent on 09/13/2015