Twelfth Night DJ Reviews

28 | Milwaukee, WI

28 Reviews for Twelfth Night DJ

28 Twelfth Night DJ Reviews

Sarah Leitmannstetter · Married on 11/03/2018

It was absolutely amazing!!

Rolando was absolutely amazing!! He went above and beyond than an ordinary DJ. He made sure everything stayed on track, made sure we were content and played great music. I would HIGHLY recommend him for any event.

Cheyenne · Married on 07/14/2018

Rolando was the DJ at both of my cousin's weddings and I had thought he did a great job at both, so luckily he was able to DJ my wedding as well. He did an amazing job at my wedding, he was so helpful and really made the night go by smoothly. He was also great at keeping me (a very nervous bride) calm by knowing exactly what to do and when. His music and DJ'ing skills where on point and I could not have asked for a better DJ! I would definitely recommend Rolando to anyone looking for a great, attentive DJ. Thank you Rolando!

Doraly · Married on 02/10/2018

Working with Twelfth Night DJ was a great experience. We used their services for our annual daddy daughter dance. Rolando set up an easy to use song request website the students loved the fact that they could put in their song request, as a planner I loved the fact we could review the songs before our event! He had excellent communication leading to the event answering all of our questions and providing suggestions. The event was amazing we had more people on the dance floor this year, and the dance floor was never empty! The best sign of a great party? No one wants to leave and that’s exactly what happened! Rolando kept everyone on the dance floor having an amazing night! Thank you Rolando! Can’t wait to use your team again for our Spring dance!

D · event on: 01/21/2018

Twelfth Night DJ really made our event magical. Nothing but compliments and smiles from all who attended. Thank you so much for making this so easy for us, and going the extra mile! We highly recommend Twelfth Night!

D · Married on 01/21/2018

Sent on 01/30/2018

Twelfth Night DJ's reply:

Thanks for your kind words!

B · Married on 08/19/2017

What a fantastic night! Rolando was well-prepared for our event, adaptable to our guests' requests and seemed to be genuinely enjoying himself throughout the evening. A total professional from planning to execution!

Anna · Married on 07/29/2017

Rolando was professional (well dressed, punctual, and attentive), flexible (we didn't get started dancing until an hour later than anticipated and paid him to stay on for an additional hour), and good at his job. He smoothly incorporated the songs we requested and kept our guests dancing long and hard.

Philip · Married on 10/28/2016

AWESOME! Rolando was very professional and an amazing DJ! I have seen him in action at a couple different events and every time, he does a great job! He really knows how to get everyone involved and get everyone dancing. His Music selection fits the environment he's working in too. Next party I have, he is my DJ for sure!!

Sent on 10/31/2016

Twelfth Night DJ's reply:

Thanks! We'll see you again next year.

Philip · Married on 10/28/2016

Great DJ service! Very professional and really gets to learn the environment and plays the music to fit that environment.

Heather · Married on 10/21/2016

Rolando is a great DJ and our kids always have fun! He always on time, friendly and professional. One of the items I don't have to worry about for our school dances!

Sent on 11/11/2016

Twelfth Night DJ's reply:

Thank you Heather. It's always fun!

Jessica · Married on 10/15/2016

From beginning to end, Rolando of Twelfth Night DJ was professional, dependable, and knowledgeable. He put on a fantastic set of music and a light show that really enhanced the experience at the school dance I hired him for. The kids had a blast, and I ended the night knowing it was a smashing success, all thanks to Rolando's outstanding service and talent! I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a great DJ!

Lauren · Married on 09/24/2016

Rolando was an amazing DJ! I had a terrible time deciding on a dj leading up to my wedding. A lot of people mentioned how the dj can make or break a wedding reception, and I'm a worrier to begin with. So, I was really nervous that I would pick a bad dj and no one would dance and have fun. That was totally NOT the case! Rolando kept the dance floor packed for most of the night. We still had a full venue when he announced it was time for the last song. Not only is he great at feeling out the crowd and playing hits that people love, he was so attentive to mine and my husbands needs. He checked up on us many times throughout the night to see if we needed anything and just to make sure we were having fun. At one point he even got us drinks from the bar and delivered them to the head table for us. He also kept the mic out of my drunk uncles hands, which was much appreciated! I should add that, due to my indecisiveness, we didn't book him until a little over a month before our wedding and we didn't give him a play list until the night before. Everything Rolando did was amazing, and we can't thank him enough for keeping our night so lively and fun!

Sent on 10/10/2016

Twelfth Night DJ's reply:

Thanks for the kind words. I had a great time at the wedding. Congratulations and good luck!

Rolando was great! He contacted me several times before the event to ask about the schedule for the night and to send me a link to his website to create a playlist. The night of the event he had everyone dancing with great music. He was able to keep the party lively and fun. He was also very flexible when we changed the schedule and added things. We would definitely use Twelfth Night DJ again.

Rolando was amazing at our wedding! Everybody danced all night and had an amazing time.

Danielle · Married on 07/18/2015

I can not say enough about how amazing Twelfth Night DJ - Rolando was for our wedding. I had chosen to use Twelfth Night DJ as he had done the music for my sisters wedding last year and I had thought he did a great job. For my wedding day I honestly can't imagine how it would have gone without him! Our wedding was in July, outdoors with no plan for rain aside from the Gazebo that would only fit the wedding party and 10 clear umbrellas. Rolando set everything up...and then the downpour began which lead tornado warnings going off right when I was suppose to be walking down the isle. Rolando was able to take down his equipment and while the other DJ for a wedding nearby canceled, leaving the bride barricaded in a bathroom with me devastated, Rolando stuck by and when the sky cleared (thankfully!) he was quick to set things back up and the music for the ceremony was perfect! Rolando also did the DJ music at the reception and he was definitely on top of things. He made sure everyone was prepared for the grand entrance and speeches. He was was fantastic bringing me wine when I needed it and water when I definitely needed it. The music was great and he made suggestions such as playing "Let it go" for the kids which was so cute and took many requests. Thank you so much Rolando!

• W

William · Married on 06/27/2015

I cannot stress how great of an experience that we had with Twelfth Night DJ. Words cannot be expressed how professional, caring, and fun he was from start to finish. Any expectations that I had going into it were left in the wayside by the service we received. I cannot wait to use Twelfth Night DJ for our next event

Rolando, aka Twelfth Night DJ, was more than we could ever ask for in a DJ. I firmly believe that the DJ position can make or break a wedding. Me and my now wife have been to a lot of weddings lately and some of the biggest complaints was the DJ. Either not good music, talked too much, talked to little, etc. Rolando was definitely not any of these. He was very professional and more than accommodating when it came to meeting with him, going over the evenings schedule, making adjustments. Even during the wedding he was always making sure we had what we needed and if there was anything he could do to help. He went above and beyond what he was hired to do. Our dance floor was never empty for the entire wedding. We got a lot of compliments on the music selection and the flow of the wedding, when really it was all Rolando's work. He worked with us on some unique things we wanted to do for our wedding, and he made them all happen perfectly. The only thing I hope is that he had as much fun as our guests and we did. Thank you again Rolando for making our wedding the best it could be.

Lindsay · Married on 07/12/2014

Great DJ. Made the wedding flow smoothly. Very attentive.

Rolando was everything you could want in a wedding DJ -- very professional and took time to sit down and talk with us on a number of occasions, to ensure he knew all our needs, music tastes, and requests for the special day. Very flexible with our requests to add trivia questions/other entertainment that night. Very easy to work with, reliable and priced at a great value!

Beth · event on: 04/05/2018

Rolando was professional and friendly. He’s a clear communicator so we understood exactly how his services worked. The kids loved picking their favorite music out on his web site. He knew exactly what to play and the dancing never stopped!!!

Rachael · event on: 07/13/2013

Ronaldo did a great job! I liked that you were able to make a playlist of songs that you wanted played and that he made sure those specific songs were played. It made my party that much more fun.

Brynn · event on: 12/12/2013

Rolando is the best DJ. He is well prepared and listens to our every need. He does a great job of MCing and was able to keep the guests thoroughly entertained. I have used him for a birthday party and acCorporate event and will use him again in the future!

Amanda · event on: 12/18/2013

Rolando was a great DJ! He was very professional and entertaining. We were so happy we hired him - he really added value to our event!

Dominic · event on: 06/08/2014

Rolando Lopez of Twelfth Night DJ was a great choice to DJ on our float for my company at a parade in Milwaukee. He played the perfect dance music that got the crowd excited. And he helped me figure out what was needed on the float to run a DJ system and his speakers. Then he took it all over from there! Highly recommended.

Brynn · event on: 08/30/2014

Rolando is so easy to work with and does a wonderful job! My guests did not want to leave and begged for more music! Rolando rocks!