Twelfth Night DJ Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • Kathryn
    Kathryn K. Married on 09/18/2021

Twelfth Night was absolutely fantastic!

Rolando went above and beyond to ensure we had the best day ever. After waiting over two years for our big celebration, Rolando made sure everything went smoothly and really made us feel like the day was about us. Although it's a common saying; we couldn't have done it without him and everyone had a blast dancing the night away!

Twelfth Night DJ's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words. I had a wonderful time with your family and friends! Congratulations again.
  • Kevin
    Kevin B. Married on 09/05/2021

Incredible experience before, during, and after event. Highly recommend!

Rolando is incredible and was a huge asset to my wedding.
    First of all, he is an incredible DJ. He has a ton of experience and knows a lot of wedding. He did a great job playing a set that kept the dance floor full the entire night. All of our guests loved him and our DJ is the number one compliment that we are still getting (a month later)

Rolando went above and beyond from just 'DJ Responsibilities'. He helped us walk through the timeline of our event and made sure that our entire night made sense. He really drove the schedule and kept us on track. He is an excellent MC and ensured that everything went smoothly.

Our venue had unique acoustical challenges (tall ceilings without acoustic tile, 2 levels, large layout) and he executed great sound perfectly.

I cannot recommend Rolando more strongly!

Twelfth Night DJ's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Kevin. I had a great time with your friends and family. Congratulations again!
    Phyllis H. Married on 09/04/2021

80th Birthday Party

Rolando was very easy to get in contact with and willing to accommodate us in everything we wanted for my husbands birthday party. He did a Great job. Thanks Rolando for helping make it such a fun day.
    Tina N. Married on 08/14/2021

Rolando was very professional. He was able to control the party flow. He was everything you would want to make the wedding successful.

Rolando was awesome! We had people asking us about him for their wedding. We were very happy.

Twelfth Night DJ's reply:

Thank you so much for the kinds words. Congratulations again! I had a great time with your friends and family.
  • Marisa
    Marisa T. Married on 06/20/2020

Excellent in every sense of the word!

I would highly recommend this DJ/company. We hired him for our wedding and we are so glad we did! Rolando was amazing and it was obvious that he loves his work. He was extremely flexible for us during covid and was very patient as we made decisions. The bride's mother did a presentation and Rolando made sure she had what she needed and helped out with the tech questions. Although we picked out most of the songs he put them together well and the transitions were extremely smooth and professional. He was amazing, friendly, and made the evening perfect. Thank you Rolando for a job well done!
    Liliana T. Married on 06/20/2020

I would highly recommend Twelfth Night DJ!

My husband and I just had our wedding reception on June 26, 2021 at the Cotillion Banquets in Palatine, IL. We had booked Twelfth Night DJ with Rolando prior to the start of the COVID-19 Pandemic. We were originally set to have our wedding in June 2020, but were forced to reschedule. Rolando was extremely flexible and postponed his DJ services for us at no extra cost! He was very responsive, helpful and accommodating throughout the entire wedding planning process. A few weeks before our wedding reception, my Husband and I had a Zoom meeting with Rolando at a time convenient for us to discuss our wedding reception day details and to make sure everything was exactly the way we wanted it to be. He also asked all the right questions (some I didn't even think of!) to show his attention to detail, and care for us and our event. He even asked for our parent's names to make sure he interacted with them on the day of our event! On the day of our wedding reception, Rolando did everything we asked for and much more! He completed each one of our requests exactly the way we wanted them. He was energetic, fun and interacted with us and our guests. The music choices were perfect to our taste (and to our guests) and his transitions between songs were amazing and so smooth! He also made it super easy for guests to make song requests ahead of time through a special link he set up for us (we got to tell him whether or not we wanted specific songs played that others requested) as well as requests on the day of at the event. Rolando also went above and beyond to check in on my Husband and I throughout the evening. I was so touched and surprised by how many times he came over to us to ask how we were doing, offer to get us a drink from the bar, and even let us know our dessert was sitting at our table when we were visiting each guest's tables after dinner for pictures. He was very caring, accommodating and helpful throughout the entire event! I also appreciated that the person we had been communicating with from the start, Rolando, was the person who was present at our event. I would definitely recommend Rolando and Twelfth Night DJ for your wedding reception, or any other special event that requires a DJ! Thank you so much, Rolando, for making our wedding reception day celebration so special and unforgettable!
    Megan C. Married on 09/21/2019

Easy to work with + service-oriented!

Rolando was friendly, flexible and responsive from the beginning. During the planning process and the pre-wedding meetings, he gave us a rough framework of what type of itinerary people usually had on the day-of, and had specific questions that he asked that helped us craft our day. Also since our venue didn't have a table he could use, he offered to bring his own table + tablecloth, which was really nice! One thing that we'll also note is that since I had already put together my playlists via Apple Music, I just sent him the links and he was able to just use that instead of me uploading my list to his software link.
    On the day-of, Rolando coordinated everything really well and went above and beyond: he was there early to set up, took some pictures on his own initiative that he sent us afterwards, rolled with last-minute changes to the agenda, chatted and was friendly with the guests while also coordinating who was going up for the buffet, and kept the dancing going longer than expected!
    Overall, Rolando was a pleasure to work with and we would highly recommend him.

Twelfth Night DJ's reply:

Thanks for your kind words. Congratulations and it was a pleasure to work with both and it was great meeting your family.
    Julia K. Married on 08/17/2019

Excellent!

Not only is Rolando a great value compared to other Milwaukee-area DJs, he is a consummate professional. Very easy to work with and incredibly helpful both with planning the event and executing everything the day-of. I would 100% recommend him for your wedding or event!
    Sarah L. Married on 11/03/2018

It was absolutely amazing!!

Rolando was absolutely amazing!! He went above and beyond than an ordinary DJ. He made sure everything stayed on track, made sure we were content and played great music. I would HIGHLY recommend him for any event.
    Cheyenne Married on 07/14/2018
    Rolando was the DJ at both of my cousin's weddings and I had thought he did a great job at both, so luckily he was able to DJ my wedding as well. He did an amazing job at my wedding, he was so helpful and really made the night go by smoothly. He was also great at keeping me (a very nervous bride) calm by knowing exactly what to do and when. His music and DJ'ing skills where on point and I could not have asked for a better DJ! I would definitely recommend Rolando to anyone looking for a great, attentive DJ. Thank you Rolando!
    Beth Event on: 04/05/2018
    Rolando was professional and friendly. He’s a clear communicator so we understood exactly how his services worked. The kids loved picking their favorite music out on his web site. He knew exactly what to play and the dancing never stopped!!!
    Doraly Married on 02/10/2018
    Working with Twelfth Night DJ was a great experience. We used their services for our annual daddy daughter dance. Rolando set up an easy to use song request website the students loved the fact that they could put in their song request, as a planner I loved the fact we could review the songs before our event! He had excellent communication leading to the event answering all of our questions and providing suggestions. The event was amazing we had more people on the dance floor this year, and the dance floor was never empty! The best sign of a great party? No one wants to leave and that’s exactly what happened! Rolando kept everyone on the dance floor having an amazing night! Thank you Rolando! Can’t wait to use your team again for our Spring dance!
    D Event on: 01/21/2018
    Twelfth Night DJ really made our event magical. Nothing but compliments and smiles from all who attended. Thank you so much for making this so easy for us, and going the extra mile! We highly recommend Twelfth Night!
    D Married on 01/21/2018

Twelfth Night DJ's reply:

Thanks for your kind words!
    B Married on 08/19/2017
    What a fantastic night! Rolando was well-prepared for our event, adaptable to our guests' requests and seemed to be genuinely enjoying himself throughout the evening. A total professional from planning to execution!
    Anna Married on 07/29/2017
    Rolando was professional (well dressed, punctual, and attentive), flexible (we didn't get started dancing until an hour later than anticipated and paid him to stay on for an additional hour), and good at his job. He smoothly incorporated the songs we requested and kept our guests dancing long and hard.
    Philip Married on 10/28/2016
    AWESOME! Rolando was very professional and an amazing DJ! I have seen him in action at a couple different events and every time, he does a great job! He really knows how to get everyone involved and get everyone dancing. His Music selection fits the environment he's working in too. Next party I have, he is my DJ for sure!!

Twelfth Night DJ's reply:

Thanks! We'll see you again next year.
    Philip Married on 10/28/2016
    Great DJ service! Very professional and really gets to learn the environment and plays the music to fit that environment.
    Heather Married on 10/21/2016
    Rolando is a great DJ and our kids always have fun! He always on time, friendly and professional. One of the items I don't have to worry about for our school dances!

Twelfth Night DJ's reply:

Thank you Heather. It's always fun!
    Jessica Married on 10/15/2016
    From beginning to end, Rolando of Twelfth Night DJ was professional, dependable, and knowledgeable. He put on a fantastic set of music and a light show that really enhanced the experience at the school dance I hired him for. The kids had a blast, and I ended the night knowing it was a smashing success, all thanks to Rolando's outstanding service and talent! I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a great DJ!
    Lauren Married on 09/24/2016
    Rolando was an amazing DJ! I had a terrible time deciding on a dj leading up to my wedding. A lot of people mentioned how the dj can make or break a wedding reception, and I'm a worrier to begin with. So, I was really nervous that I would pick a bad dj and no one would dance and have fun. That was totally NOT the case! Rolando kept the dance floor packed for most of the night. We still had a full venue when he announced it was time for the last song. Not only is he great at feeling out the crowd and playing hits that people love, he was so attentive to mine and my husbands needs. He checked up on us many times throughout the night to see if we needed anything and just to make sure we were having fun. At one point he even got us drinks from the bar and delivered them to the head table for us. He also kept the mic out of my drunk uncles hands, which was much appreciated! I should add that, due to my indecisiveness, we didn't book him until a little over a month before our wedding and we didn't give him a play list until the night before. Everything Rolando did was amazing, and we can't thank him enough for keeping our night so lively and fun!

Twelfth Night DJ's reply:

Thanks for the kind words. I had a great time at the wedding. Congratulations and good luck!
  • User2575406 2+ years ago
    Rolando was great! He contacted me several times before the event to ask about the schedule for the night and to send me a link to his website to create a playlist. The night of the event he had everyone dancing with great music. He was able to keep the party lively and fun. He was also very flexible when we changed the schedule and added things. We would definitely use Twelfth Night DJ again.
  • User2347824 2+ years ago
    Rolando was amazing at our wedding! Everybody danced all night and had an amazing time.
    Danielle Married on 07/18/2015
    I can not say enough about how amazing Twelfth Night DJ - Rolando was for our wedding. I had chosen to use Twelfth Night DJ as he had done the music for my sisters wedding last year and I had thought he did a great job. For my wedding day I honestly can't imagine how it would have gone without him! Our wedding was in July, outdoors with no plan for rain aside from the Gazebo that would only fit the wedding party and 10 clear umbrellas. Rolando set everything up...and then the downpour began which lead tornado warnings going off right when I was suppose to be walking down the isle. Rolando was able to take down his equipment and while the other DJ for a wedding nearby canceled, leaving the bride barricaded in a bathroom with me devastated, Rolando stuck by and when the sky cleared (thankfully!) he was quick to set things back up and the music for the ceremony was perfect! Rolando also did the DJ music at the reception and he was definitely on top of things. He made sure everyone was prepared for the grand entrance and speeches. He was was fantastic bringing me wine when I needed it and water when I definitely needed it. The music was great and he made suggestions such as playing "Let it go" for the kids which was so cute and took many requests. Thank you so much Rolando!
  • W
    William Married on 06/27/2015
    I cannot stress how great of an experience that we had with Twelfth Night DJ. Words cannot be expressed how professional, caring, and fun he was from start to finish. Any expectations that I had going into it were left in the wayside by the service we received. I cannot wait to use Twelfth Night DJ for our next event