Tweed Weddings Reviews

135 | Philadelphia, PA

135 Reviews for Tweed Weddings

Chrissy · Married on 04/21/2012

Simply put, Tweed Wedding speak for themselves. We love the artistry and movie-like quality of their films and knew we wanted them to be part of our wedding day! We were married in New York and Lou and his team had no problem traveling from Philly to be part of our special day and couldn't be happier!!! It would be an extreme disservice to categorize them as simple wedding "videos" - they are so much more than that.

Lou and his team captured the small details that made our wedding day so special - elements that we had forgotten or hadn't noticed to begin with. The rush of emotion watching our friends and family having such an amazing time was truly great to see. The films he puts out are an obvious labor of love.

Besides the film itself, Lou was a pleasure to work with - his packages and pricing structures were far easier to understand any of the other videographers we considered, and were much more reasonable to boot. With that said, we understood that a wedding video wouldn't be a trivial sum of money, but we didn't want a wedding video that could be confused with that of our parents - shaky, intrusive, you know what I'm talking about. Lou delivers everything upfront with no surprises or missing parts - something we really appreciated (and that other videographers charged separately for).

Lou was very responsive to any concerns we had, both before the wedding and after we had received the final products. He checked in with us a number of times to make sure that we were totally happy with what we received. During the actual day, he was a pleasure to work with (meaning he simply did his thing without being intrusive). He was easy going and very professional with us and our guests.

We most certainly plan on referring Lou, his team and Tweed Wedding Productions to any of our friends looking for a spectacular film of their day.

Sent on 04/15/2013

Kelsey · Married on 03/04/2012

I had the privilege of having Louis Sparre do my wedding video and after going back and forth whether or not we should spend the money to get a video done I can say now that it was probably the best money I had spent on my wedding.

Louis got back to me very fast every time I had contacted him before the wedding and he drove in from Philadelphia to do my wedding on Long Island and was on time and professional the entire day! We barely even noticed they were there and the end product was absolutely amazing.

We love watching the short version of our video and thoroughly enjoyed watching the longer version. He captured every part of the wedding and every important guest made an appearance in the video as well.

The way he incorporated the songs we picked into the video was perfect. There was nothing I would have changed about it and would recommend him over and over to anyone who is looking for an amazing videographer.

The video wasn't cheesy or boring like so many wedding videos are. It was amazing and the best money I spent out of any vendor I had. If you are questioning whether or not you should get a video of your special day---you should! You will not regret it and you should absolutely go with Tweed Weddings!

Sent on 04/14/2013

Jennifer · Married on 11/26/2011

Lou is so talented. I cannot thank him enough for being a part of our wedding day. He is a professional, and also so fun to work with! Our video was so much more than the "I Dos." He was able to capture the emotion and joys at each moment. Lou made it possible to relive the day I got to marry my best friend... which is priceless. Thank you so much, Tweed Weddings! Lou, you are the best.

• Nicole Love

Nicole Love · Married on 10/16/2011

Highly, strongly recommend. Responsive, professional, wonderful to have around on our wedding day and, most importantly, incredible product. We, plus all our friends and family, love our wedding video. Thank you Tweed Weddings!

Sent on 01/24/2012

Tweed Weddings was a pleasure to work with for my wedding! They were very professional and easy to work with. The day of the wedding, they showed up on time and I barely noticed they were there (just what you want in a wedding videographer or photographer.) The final film was so great! We especially loved the music video and they were great about our last-minute song swap and changes to the font that appeared on the screen. I have recommended them to friends who have also used Tweed.

Sent on 07/03/2013

Pedro · Married on 09/10/2011

Our experience with Tweed was more than fantastic!
    Louis walked us thru the process and provided us with a package that both fit our budget, and most important; our expectations. The staff was professional, courteous, and punctual. The short "music video" was just perfect, Louis was able to capture every single moment just as we lived it. Overall Tweed was my favorite vendor from all of the vendors we used for our wedding, and I would strongly recommend Tweed to capture yours.
    Thanks Lou!

Melissa · Married on 07/23/2011

Lou was an absolute pleasure to work with from start to finish. Easy to communicate with and incredibly genuine. On the day of, he was a calming presence and was so unobtrusive that our guests didn't realize we had a videographer...and it showed through in the images he was able to capture. This is not a wedding video, it is a film. The editing is impeccable, wonderfully timed with song and lyric. Couldn't recommend Tweed Weddings more!

Sent on 09/08/2011

danielle · Married on 06/12/2011

Absolutely loved working with Lou and the team at Tweed Weddings! They were so discreet in their approach with filming. You didn't even know they were there, yet they still managed to get incredible shots! The editing process was great and they listened to all of our feedback regarding the video layout. It was a wonderful experience and one I encourage other brides to consider! The short film is a must-have; we've sent it to family all over the world and they all love how they can experience the wedding from afar in just a few minutes. Thanks again guys!

Chrissy · Married on 06/11/2011

We were so happy with our decision to hire Tweed to document our wedding day. Our videographers were incredibly discreet throughout the entire day -- we hardly even noticed them! But they captured amazing footage, and we are thrilled with the results. Tweed was so easy to work with and cooperative during the editing process. I'd recommend them to anyone!

• U

Lynn · Married on 05/21/2011

Louis was absolutely amazing to work with. He was extremely responsive before the wedding, showed up early on the day of, and had our edited music video back in no time after the wedding. He captured the essence of our wedding so perfectly, I don't know how he could have possibly done anything differently. Its funny because I didn't even realize he was around most of the time, yet he captured such amazing footage that its helping us to fill in the blanks where parts of the night might otherwise be a blur. I've had the video for a week now and I've watched it at least once a day. Our friends have been raving about it, claiming its the best wedding video they've seen to date. I would use Tweed Weddings again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 06/13/2011

Alexandra · Married on 04/30/2011

Tweed Weddings is every brides DREAM vendor. We had the pleasure of working with Louis and just fell in love. Not only is he extremely TALENTED, he is also professional, honest and super sweet. The experience from our first discussion to receiving my backup on a hard drive, everything has been awesome!

I found Tweed Weddings one night searching on nymag.com. The second I saw the videos on his website, I knew he was the one! I immediately contacted him and his response was quick and we worked out the details and contract within the week. HD & 8mm film w/ 6 min highlight :)

As our date got closer, we chatted a few times and all wanted was him to meet us at the hotel and I gave him 100% artistic freedom for the rest of the night. He showed up on time, worked seemlessly with our photographer and they were not intrusive at all. I felt like he was apart of my family!

Once our highlight video came, we couldn't be more than pleased! It is our own masterpiece and we love every second of it! We feel so lucky to have found him, worked with him and have been recommending him to every bride I see! If you want your moments to be catpured in a unique and artistic way, Tweed Weddings is the ONLY one to do it and worth every penny!

We recommended Tweed Weddings to our friends who's date was 8/29/11 and another friend has hired him for their September 2012 wedding.

Our Video is Alexandra and Michael 4/30/11 NYC. Hope you love it as much as we do!

(besitos louie!)

Sent on 05/14/2012

Beth · Married on 02/26/2011

Lou did an absolutley amazing job for our wedding. We were initially hesitant about getting a videographer because we had seen so many cheesy wedding videos with bad clip art graphics and love songs playing in the background from 1985. But, after speaking with Lou and seeing some of his work we knew he would produce something far different. He absolutely exceeded our expectations. The video is amazing and he was flexible with our requests of what we wanted and didn't want as part of our package. Turn around time was incredible as well. I'd highly recommend him to anyone loooking for a videographer with style and class. Thanks again Lou!!!

Sent on 04/15/2011

Irene · Married on 05/29/2016

Tweed Weddings was great to work with! They gave us a beautiful shorter trailer video as well as a full length one, and both captured everything we were hoping for. They were unobtrusive during the wedding day, but somehow still managed to get it all! Highly recommended!

Sent on 02/10/2017

Lindsay · Married on 10/11/2014

I was thrilled when my friend recommended that I use Tweed Weddings as my videographer. I had attended her wedding and didn't even know that she had a videographer there...which is often never the case. At many weddings, they shine a bright light on the bride and groom and follow them around on the dance floor, completely ruining the moment for both the couple and guests watching. Even in my dimly lit venue, Tweed was able to capture beautiful content without shining a light and edited it into a movie-quality 10 min highlight video and a beautiful Main Events 3+ hr recap. They were also incredibly responsive to changes/requests! Jessica Uhland (a post production coordinator) went above and beyond, accommodating several rounds of edits to the highlight video (it was awesome - I was just picky and wanted certain shots included) and even adding some of the raw footage to the Main Events video over a year after my wedding. I also love that they give you all raw footage - they captured some really great casual conversations and moments from the day that were fun to see (if you put in the 8 hours to go through it all!). Only minor mishap was one of the 2 videographers got lost and arrived late to the bridal suite, but they made up for it by staying a bit later into the party. Overall, I'm a HUGE fan and highly recommend their work!

Sent on 01/26/2016

Simply put: Could not have dreamt up a more fantastic video trailer to capture our remarkably special day.

Tweed nailed it. They were able to freeze time and give us the magic power to replay the joy of our union over and over again, in a way that was artistic and true-to-life. The quality of the finished product will speak for itself. We were given the ability to share the day with family and friends, near and far, in a way that allowed them to share in our fun, months later, and for that they (and we!) are so very grateful. Tweed has become a staple in the family rolodex now, and we can't wait for another event special enough to have them come back and document it for us!

Kudos!
    Kat + Alex

Sent on 12/01/2014

Both our teaser and full length wedding video were outstanding. We had two videographers for 10 hours, and am so glad we did. The moments our videographers captured are invaluable - especially on a day that is such a blur (in an amazing way). Both of our videographers faded into the background, and the types of cameras they use made them unobtrusive to our guests, which allowed for them to captured so many amazing moments. The edited versions that went along to music we absolute perfection. The way each scene was edited to move along with the music was spot on. A million thanks to Tweed for allowing us to relive our wedding over an over again - in 2 hours, or in just 10 short minutes!

Sent on 01/12/2015

Laura · Married on 05/18/2013

The only thing I feel like I need to say about the product I received is that the way they filmed and edited the video for our wedding it felt like they had known us for years. It was amazing the little things they captured that were so true to the characters of me, my husband, and the people at our wedding. It was uncanny that they seemed to know exactly what to include in the final product that made each person shine.

Sent on 02/19/2014

Lauren · Married on 07/14/2012

Without question, my favorite vendor of the whole wedding process (and we had a LOT of vendors). People see our wedding video and cry because it's so beautiful. I mean, what bride could want more than that? The video was indispensible. I can't imagine a better way to capture everything from our wedding day. Sure, the package isn't the cheapest in the area, but it was important to both my husband and I to have this memory and I am so glad we went with Tweed Weddings. I would recommend Lou and his team (particularly Dave and Matt!) to everyone and anyone getting married in the Northeast.

Sent on 04/02/2013
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 07/16/2011

I loved working with Tweed Weddings for my wedding video. Lou was very responsive and easy to work with. I ended up having a tight budget for a videographer and used Lou's assistant, Nick, who was also great to work with. All in all, our wedding video is fabulous and I would definitely recommend Tweed Weddings for your wedding video!

Sent on 05/10/2012
  • Jeanine

Jeanine · Married on 10/27/2018

wedding video

I LOVED my wedding video from Tweed. They were a pleasure to work with and created an amazing video!

Sent on 05/28/2019

carina · Married on 10/08/2016

Easy and Proffesional

Tweed provided excellent service. They were able to incorporate my requests and developed a high quality, professional video. I had a few edits after viewing the first video and they were able to execute the changes to exactly what I wanted. The team was communicative and helpful through the planning process as well. Very easy and seamless process overall.

Sent on 02/19/2019

Cara · Married on 10/01/2016

Tweed video did a great job filming my wedding at Terrain in October 2016. They were professional and were more of a "fly on the wall." I loved the shorter music video and it's nice to have the longer full version as well to go back to.

Sent on 01/23/2017

Jaymie · Married on 08/20/2016

Tweed captured all of the beautiful moments of my wedding and the video came out wonderfully. They were responsive and made all the edits I had requested with no problem.

Sent on 12/09/2016

Jane · Married on 08/16/2015

We were hesitant about hiring a videographer before our wedding and truly didn't know how to select one. We looked at Tweed's sample videos, and Tweed also invited us to call former clients as a reference who spoke very highly of them. We are so grateful we decided to go with Tweed. The short video was amazing - my mom (who was skeptical about including a videographer in our wedding plans) was totally obsessed and watched it daily for months! On the day-of, they were professional and totally unintrusive.

Sent on 06/23/2016

Lauren · Married on 11/02/2013

Tweed was a great company to work with. We hired them about 2 months before our wedding. Working with them before the wedding was stress free. On the day of the wedding we worked with Max and his assistant Noah. They were professional and stealthy, not like videographers that are in the way. They worked well with our photographers too. We are looking forward to seeing what they captured. We feel confident it will be great based on their previous work. Thanks so much!!

Sent on 11/20/2013