Tweed Weddings Reviews

135 | Philadelphia, PA

135 Reviews for Tweed Weddings

• Y

Yaelle · Married on 12/08/2018

Awesome music video and longer video

I loved watching our music video that was put together by Tweed as well as our longer feature. I will have these memories forever and think that they put it together in a beautiful way.

Sent on 05/16/2019
  • Mike

Mike Cottone · Married on 10/13/2018

A Cool, Simple, Low-Touch Videography Experience

Tweed Videography Review
    We worked with Tweed for our Philadelphia wedding on October 13th, 2018. We selected Tweed because of their tagline - “Wedding Videos for those of us who hate Wedding Videos”. After going through the simple contracting and deposit process, about five weeks out from the wedding we received an email to fill out an information sheet. It was a detailed form that asked a lot of questions about our style, what was important to feature in our video, and asked for our favorite video examples. The sheet took a bit of time to fill out, but looking back it was an invaluable asset because I believe it allowed Tweed to understand the type of video we were looking for. During the big day, the videographers, Steve and Pasha, merely blended in. It was surreal how we were able to know that our day was going to be captured on film, and barely have any interaction to achieve that. Apart from being mic’d up for the ceremony, Steve and Pasha worked tirelessly to cover the night without the need for any input from us, which allowed us to enjoy the night instead of direct them. Working with Tweed was wonderful and easy, and I would recommend them to anyone. I can’t wait to see the final product!

Sent on 10/22/2018
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 09/22/2018

Absolutely amazing!!!

Tweed Weddings is incredible!!! If you are debating, the answer is yes, you should hire a videographer and yes, it should be Tweed. It adds an entirely new level of nostalgia to your wedding day.
    From start to finish, It was an absolute pleasure working with Tweed. Erin was the point of contact through the planning and she was extremely organized and responsive. We did not have a chance to meet the videographers beforehand as we were planning from out of state, but had we it would have only confirmed our decision because Pasha and Joe were awesome. They were professional, laid back and so easy to work with. They were totally unobtrusive and we hardly knew they were there! They worked seamlessly with our photographer and other vendors.
    The final product is more than we could have ever dreamed of! We received the wedding gram less than a month after the big day and it was wonderful. So perfect to share with family and friends. Less than 3 months after we received our music video which is amazing! They were able to capture all the love and happiness from the day, flawlessly put it to our favorite songs, and deliver us a movie trailer quality video that we will cherish forever.
    I can not recommend Tweed enough!! Thank you Pasha, Joe, and the Tweed team

Sent on 12/30/2018

Erica · Married on 06/09/2018

Best Decision!

Tweed was our favorite wedding vendor that we booked for our wedding! At first, we were on the fence on whether or not we should hire a videographer, but booking Tweed was the best decision! During the booking process, I had so many questions and Erin quickly responded to every single one of them and worked with me to pick the best package for what we wanted. The videographers at the wedding were so nice, unobtrusive and captured all the best parts of our day. Our wedding gram was ready in less than 3 weeks after our wedding date and it was amazing. Then when we got our music video, we were blown away. Our video was everything we wanted and more. I could watch it every single day. When we show to our family and friends they all say it’s the best wedding video they’ve ever seen! We are so grateful that Tweed has helped us keep the memories of our wedding day that we can cherish for a lifetime.

Sent on 01/03/2019

Elizabeth · Married on 03/03/2018

FANTASTICALLY FUN AND CREATIVELY BEAUTIFUL!!
    I work in the wedding industry as a planner and event designer so when choosing a videographer for my daughter's wedding, I had many to choose from and many with whom I have worked. I selected Tweed Weddings because of their youthful and creative videos. My daughter is artistic and a bit non-traditional and I knew that she wanted a music video style wedding video with a modern, fresh approach. Tweed was FANTASTIC! Noah, Amanda and Rob were on site all day. They were professional and unobtrusive and they put Catherine and Dean at ease. But what's more important...the end result was incredible!! The Wedding Gram arrived a few weeks after the wedding and wet our appetite for what was to come. When the Music Video arrived I could have taken a week off from work to just watch it over and over!! From morning until the last of the evening - every moment was captured artistically and with a flash of FUN!
    I would highly recommend Tweed Wedding to clients and anyone looking for a fantastically fun and creatively beautiful video experience for your wedding day!!

Sent on 05/25/2018

Jennifer · Married on 06/24/2017

Erin was extremely helpful throughout the process of booking tweed for our wedding date all the way through to when we got the final video. She answered all of our questions in a timely manner and was very professional. I would recommend tweed to anyone who is looking for a video to remember their wedding day!

Sent on 12/28/2017

Jaclyn · Married on 05/19/2017

Did not feel as if i was being filmed. Very natural and wasy to work with. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 12/19/2017

Jessica · Married on 05/13/2017

I absolutely love the videos Tweed produced for us about our wedding day. We had an issue on the day of and they handled it beyond professionally -- I really recommend them for their professionalism, quality and just general pleasantness -- they're a great team!

Sent on 12/26/2017

Jessica · Married on 03/11/2017

The advise I'd give it to BOOK! The entire Tweed team was incredibly professional, creative, and talented. Not only are they great on-site, but they do quality work. We'd recommend them to anyone and everyone.

Sent on 04/17/2017

Tweed Weddings's reply:

Thank Jess! For taking the time to fill this out for us :) Looking forward to your wedding films!

Ryanf · Married on 12/31/2016

Really enjoyed working with the team from Tweed. Affordable and great quality work from them. Being in the commercial video/film industry myself, it was easy to see from their previous work that our story would be visually told well. The end product didn’t disappoint and we thank them all for their hard work and effort. We actually got the recommendation from a few collegues from TV production in the Philadelphia area. Highly recommend.

Sent on 12/26/2017

Deanie · Married on 10/29/2016

Book Tweed now!! I can't put into words how much my husband and I, and our family and friends, love our video. Our videographers Paul and Amanda managed to capture of all the most beautiful, special moments with such gorgeous detail. Those little moments make us smile, and overall the video completely captured the energy of the day - it's like we're reliving the wedding day every time we watch. Just can't say enough good things!!

Sent on 01/30/2017

Carrie · Married on 10/08/2016

We used Tweed as our wedding videographers and can't recommend them enough. They were extremely easy to work with and very professional. We let them know ahead of time about our timeline, key moments we wanted captured on film and the feeling we wanted to get from our videos. Working with Tweed was such a pleasure! All communication preceding the wedding was timely, effective, and we knew that they understood where we were coming from without having to go through extensive details - they just got it. On the day of the wedding, they showed up on time and prepared for both the ceremony and reception and they filmed everything we asked for and more without ever seeming like they were in the way or intruding on our day at all. They were incredibly kind, professional and made us feel at ease because really, they just knew what to do and did what they do best. We received our music videos and the longer video of the day quickly. We are thrilled with the final product! They did a fantastic job! We will enjoy watching these videos for years to come! We highly recommend using Tweed for your wedding, or for any event you may want recorded. We were impressed with them throughout the process and they made us feel like we were in great hands and had nothing to worry about as far as video was concerned. Thank you, Tweed Weddings!!

Sent on 06/12/2017

Brit · Married on 10/01/2016

I was positive that I did not want a videographer because I found all wedding videos I had seen to be kind of cheesy until I saw the insanely gorgeous wedding video from Tweed of a wedding of an acquaintance on Facebook. Within a week, I booked Tweed for my wedding. They were the only vendor that we did not meet until the day-of but the professionalism and promptness of all the pre-wedding communications from Erin put me completely at ease. In fact, they were probably our favorite vendor to work with. Tom and Edd were our videographers. They were so great and unobtrusive that I honestly forget they were there. Both our short and long wedding videos were so beautiful and perfectly captured the day. I have had the short video for a month now and I still cannot stop watching it. It doesn't hurt that we found their prices to be incredibly reasonable as well. Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/10/2017

Alyssa · Married on 09/17/2016

Tweed captured so many great moments and the videographers were friendly and professional. Erin made sure the video reflected our style and was very responsive.

Sent on 06/27/2017

Tweed Weddings's reply:

Thanks so much Alyssa! We loved working with you :)

Kate · Married on 09/16/2016

Tweed was great to work with from the moment we booked! Very easy to work with. On wedding day I literally had no idea that they were there and they captured every special moment! Once I received my video back I did request a few changes and even made some suggestions --- which the video editor was more than happy to change to for me. My final video is amazing! I love watching it and "re-live" the day! Thank you Tweed!

Sent on 02/27/2017

Dear Kate,
    Thank you for taking the time to review us! We take great pride in being able to shoot discreetly but very strategically. :) We love that you love your video, and we are beyond excited that you are able to "re-live" your special day for many years to come. Cheers!

Nicole · Married on 09/03/2016

Tweed was great to work with from the very beginning. They are such an awesome and talented group! Our wedding music video and the hour long video was my favorite part of our wedding!

Sent on 02/15/2017

Tweed Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Nicole! It was a pleasure to work with you!

Pinar · Married on 08/20/2016

Tweed video was recommended to us by our wedding planner but we also had 2 other videographer quotes. We decided to go with tweed video because they were very responsive and professional throughout our decision process. In the end, it was obvious that they weren't one of those vendors who were nice until we signed the contract. Both of the videographers that came to our wedding were very nice and easy to work with. They delivered our video on time and the wedding video couldn't be any nicer. We definitely recommend tweed video to those couples who are in the process of planning their weddings. One less vendor to worry about for sure!!

Sent on 12/09/2016

Megan · Married on 08/06/2016

We made the best decision choosing Tweed as our videographer. Up until a month before our wedding, I insisted to my husband that we had no room in our budget for a videographer. After talking to friends and family we were convinced that we needed to capture all the special moments during our day. We are so happy that we made the best choice by having Tweed Videography document our big day. Erin communicated with us so quickly and made planning our day so easy. We were so fortunate to have fantastic videographers- thank you Paul and Ryan! Thank you to Matthew for producing our beautiful video. When we shared our video with family and friends they were so impressed with the quality and compilation. Our video is so artistic and creative. It truly showcases all of the special moments of our wedding day. Thank you!

Sent on 10/08/2016

Brittany · Married on 07/16/2016

Tweed did an exceptional job putting together a video full of all the best moments of our big day. Not to mention their friendly staff & attention to details that really prove the quality of their service - highly recommend them for your video needs!

Sent on 02/21/2017

Tweed Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Brittany! You were such a pleasure to work with. I absolutely love your video btw! Cheers!

Sara · Married on 06/18/2016

The best decision out of all the wedding planning was hiring TWEED. I watch my video almost every day, it is so well put together!!! The staff is also amazing, they always got back to me quickly with any questions I had. I lost my video thumb drive 6 months after my wedding and when i reached out they got back to me hours later letting me know another one is in the mail free of charge. THEY ARE THE BEST!!

Sent on 02/22/2017

Dear Sara,
    Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review of Tweed Video! We are beyond excited to hear you love your wedding films and even more excited that what was lost is now back in it's rightful home. Thanks again and we hope to hear from you soon. Cheers!

Kasey · Married on 06/04/2016

Tweed came recommended to us and we could not be happier with the outcome! Because of this, we never met the Tweed team face-to-face before our wedding but we felt like we were in great hands 100% of the time.

From the very beginning, Emily was extremely helpful - scheduling a quick call with us to get a feel of our event, getting our contract in order, and setting us up with our videographers. A few days before, we had the opportunity to speak directly with Pasha who was shooting our wedding and we couldn’t have been more excited. We went over our Tweed Sheet in detail and not one item was missed in the final product!

It’s cliche how they say that your wedding day is a blur, but it’s 100% true. On the day of, Pasha and Tony arrived on time and ready for action. Not only did they capture every moment seamlessly, we hardly even realized they were there - which is truly a compliment at how agile and ninja-like their skills are!

We just received our 10 minute video this week and have watched it multiple times over. Both of our families cannot stop raving about it and we are looking forward to seeing the rest!

Uncharacteristically, I held it together emotionally during the wedding...but watching our video, that was an entirely different story. Pasha and Tony completely captured everything that made our wedding special to us in a style that I didn’t even know existed. The video editors pieced it together with pure magic.

Brides and Grooms that are on the fence about a videographer, we highly recommend it. On a day that goes by in a flash, you’ll be longing to see how the wedding came to life. With Tweed in place, you’ll get just that and more. Book them now and don’t look back...unless you’re watching your wedding video!

Sent on 09/01/2016

Amanda · Married on 05/20/2016

From the very beginning, those at Tweed were super helpful and nice. Throughout the planning process, I was helped by both Emily and Erin. Both were awesome in answering questions and getting me the info I needed. I was able to visit the office at the top floor of their office in Old City. After I caught my breath from the steep staircase that wouldn’t end, it was fun to catch a glimpse of where the editing magic happened. Payment was easy online, and we were never pressured to get more of a package than what we really wanted. In the end, we purchased the raw film as well as ultimately adding on a few hours at the end of the day. If anything, the hardest part of the whole thing was choosing songs to be used in the video!

At the wedding, Ryan and Aly were fantastic! Everyone was saying how much they enjoyed their company, and that we hired a great group of people to work at the wedding. We barely noticed them the entire time; my parents even asked if they had been at the reception! Tweed was the very first vendor I booked for the wedding, and I would do the same all over again. I knew video was important to my husband and I, and I looked around a LOT to try and find the company that would create something that was “us”. Could not be happier with how everything turned out: both the shorter music video and longer main event DVDs were fantastic. We were so excited to show our friends and family when we first got the link to the music video, and they raved about how awesome it was. I honestly couldn’t stop watching it myself over and over again. We would 100% recommend them to anyone looking for videographers!

Sent on 08/09/2016

Like most brides, I had a videographer on the "maybe" list of wedding expenditures. THEN I saw a recently married friend post her Tweed video on FB. I watched it and the minute it was over I called Tweed and 10 minutes later I had sent my payment. It was video love at first sight. We ended up not being thrilled with our photographer's personality and work. The Tweed folks were sooooooo cool and relaxed when they arrived and even helped me keep my cool with the photographer, assuring me they (Tweed) was getting the candid video shots I wanted. I really couldn't imagine a better video experience from start to finish. Now for the actual videos-- REMARKABLE, INCREDIBLE and so professional. Exactly what we wanted. The moments that were important to us were perfectly captured and even the silly moments that are so "us" that I didn't know happened were in the video. It is like they knew us as a couple for years. UNBELIEVABLE! If you are on the fence, let this review be the turning point and book Tweed. I promise you will be impressed. p.s. I won't ruin the surprise, but when your video USB arrives in the mail it will delight you in the most wonderful way possible.

Sent on 07/28/2016

Tweed was amazing. Very easy to work with and reliable. I didn't notice them at all the day of the wedding as they just blended into the background but took great footage. Very happy and glad we used them. Matt was our videographer and he was really great!

Sent on 06/21/2016