13 Reviews for Tuxedo Junction

9 Tuxedo Junction Reviews

My dad became very sick. And was not able to go to the store to get fitted. Lynsey offered to come to my house to measured him. I can't thank her enough. That gesture made my special day complete. All the guys looked so sharp. Perfect fit. And look. A+ service from day one. Thanks

Profile Picture Kerri, 8/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Mike (the owner) and his staff were helpful and attentive when helping us pick formal wear for the guys for our special day. Friendly, accomidating, and professional. All of the men In our wedding party mentioned how comfortable and light weight their suits were. Everyone looked pristine. Would recommend this vendor to everyone.

Profile Picture Marissa, 7/4/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Our fitted navy tuxedos were the bomb. They fit like they were custom fitted for each of my guys. It was worth the 45 min drive. The service was hands on - thank you so much. A++++

Profile Picture Tom, 5/31/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Truly pleased with the service we received at Tuxedo Junction. The manager Lindsey was so helpful and knowledgable which made us very comfortable when making decisions. We went with the Tan "Allure tuxedo" which was great for our spring wedding theme. Definitely recommend this tuxedo shop!!! Thank you Lindsey and Tuxedo Junction!

Profile Picture Carly, 5/17/15, 1 Review

Profile Picture Carly, 5/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Mike is the man! I had some groomsmen from out of the area, Mike offered extra help to make sure they were prepared.

Profile Picture Danny, 5/16/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

It was nice dealing with the owner . He made thinks very easy

Profile Picture Jonh, 4/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Excellent service and professionalism.

Profile Picture User5113312, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Tuxedo junction made the tuxedos for our wedding look fabulous. One tuxedo had to be custom made to fit a groomsman and they did it!

Profile Picture holly, 10/11/14, 1 Review