Tustin Ranch Golf Club Reviews

Tustin Ranch Golf Club 2
Tustin Ranch Golf Club 3
Tustin Ranch Golf Club 4

Diana · Married on 08/27/2011

My wedding experience was great. Jason and I really appreciate all the work and professionalism of all the people that made our wedding such a lovely evening. Thank you so much Jolene :)

Sent on 09/21/2011

Daniela · Married on 01/22/2011

Tustin Ranch Golf Club was the perfect place to have our wedding reception. The quality of service was excellent and the food was delicious. Jessica was our wedding coordinator and she is wonderful! She made us feel like we were her friends not just her clients and she really went above and beyond for us. When my husband wanted a specific beer served at our reception that the club did not carry they ordered it especially for us which was incredible! We highly recommend Tustin Ranch Golf Club to anyone looking for a reception venue. My husband and I couldn't be more happy with our decision!

Sent on 02/14/2011

Nancy · Married on 06/19/2010

Tustin Ranch Golf Club was the perfect place to get married. Our ceremony and reception took place flawlessly and beautifully with the help of Jessica and the rest of Tustin Ranch Golf Club's staff. The quality of service was excellent and the food was delicious. The Golf Club created the perfect back drop for our wedding photos. My husband and I received excellent service and could not have been happier about our decision to have our wedding at the Golf Club.

Sent on 07/26/2010

Jessica · Married on 07/25/2015

So far so good. We booked our wedding and reception here after meeting with Jessica and getting a tour of the venue. It is gorgeous, the background for the actual ceremony has a great view of the golf course, the cocktail hour is going to be held around the side of the building, unless its too warm that day, which is entirely possible in July, in which case it would be moved to the bar area. We did go over budget by selecting this venue, but I think it will be worth it. I was getting tired of researching and requesting pricing from a million different places trying to find something that was still affordable yet classy and local. This was the third venue that we visited and the third time was the charm. Jessica has been great to work with, I'm only knocking off a star for responsiveness because its nearly impossible to get a live person when you call the catering office, but they are pretty prompt about replying to emails. We had our private tasting already and picked our menu options, the food was delicious. We still have a few payment to make (not looking forward to that part) and to meet with Jessica again once we figure out the rest of our vendors and to finalize the timeline. We did decide to hold our event during the daytime which is saving some money, but in terms of peace of mind, I'm glad that I selected this venue because from past reviews, I'm confident Jessica will be great at handling everything the day of, and the venue is really, really nice. Looking forward to the big day there!

Sent on 04/30/2015

Vanessa · Married on 04/13/2013

The coordinator, Jessica, was amazing, she helped us through so much, from the chair styles to food served.
    She was quick to respond to emails, phone calls as well. The other staff at the course is also friendly and helpful for the most part, sometimes there would be a girl working in the shop that was a little snootier, but most of the staff was willing to help with a smile. The day of our wedding was stress-free, knowing we could trust the coordinator and staff. It was pretty cold, so they moved the cocktail hour inside, no questions asked.

Sent on 04/30/2013

3.8
      3.0

We had Kimberly as our wedding coordinator, almost everything went well, food was ok, cake was good provided by the golf club through one of the vendors...they guided us through the whole thing, we used a music vendor (the golf club's vendor) during the reception which made the entire ambiance a hit =)...everyone loved them.

I was not happy that some of the decorations I gave to put out the day of the event were not use at all... My uncle, auntie, friend and I worked on the 2 canopies for 2 days and It meant a lot to me to use them the day of the event. We had a step and repeat (backdrop) to take silly pictures...the staff forgot to turn on the light were the backdrop was and people didn't get to use it as much...the staff was not aware until I brought it to their attention...on top of that my husband's ring was lost that day and couldn't find it.

Despite those issues...we were content with the venue!

Sent on 09/04/2014

Mechele · Married on 05/30/2009

1.6
      2.0
      1.0
      0.0
      1.0

Tustin was very helpful and much more professional leading up to the wedding versus the actual day of. Our wedding coordinator was not the most responsive or detail oriented as our dinner was served way too late allowing our salad to get soggy and steak just barely warm, no one was seated when I (bride) walked back after taking pictures before the ceremony so all of my guests saw me beforehand, we were told by Jessica all of our guests were going to be able to see us from where our table was and this was not the case, our coffee was never brought out- my father had to ask for it- and once it was, the milk was sour! When I called to bring all this to the manager Jeff's attention, he was apologetic but he also added that it sounded like "a personality conflict" between me and the coordinator!!?? I also asked for a receipt print out of our bar tab and never received it. Really unfortunate that we could have had a much better time without worrying about so many of these things that could have been prevented with better people in charge.

Sent on 08/05/2009