Tustin Ranch Golf Club Reviews

Tustin Ranch Golf Club 2
Tustin Ranch Golf Club 3
Tustin Ranch Golf Club 4

Michelle · Getting married on 11/17/2019

Jessica at Tustin Ranch is absolutely amazing. She took care of everything and made our wedding and reception gorgeous. The best day of our lives!

Tustin Ranch Golf Club 5
    Tustin Ranch Golf Club 6
    Tustin Ranch Golf Club 7

Alexandra · Married on 10/27/2017

This place was beyond incredible for so many reasons! From the minute we walked in, I knew that there was something beautiful about Tustin Ranch. I couldn't get it out of my mind! The ceremony location was gorgeous and really made an impact when you walked in on it. Everyone's jaw dropped when they saw it! All of the staff was so helpful every time we came by and everything went off wondefully. What do you expect when the venue coordinator is beyond amazing! Jessica was our angel! She was part of the reason I made the decision to pick this spot for our wedding. I was in love with this venue and there are not enough words for how amazing this place was!

Tustin Ranch Golf Club 8

Austin · Married on 07/14/2017

Words cannot describe how amazing our venue was. My wife and I got married at Tustin Ranch Golf Course on July 14th and the atmosphere and attention to detail that Jessica and Carmen put into the wedding was unbelievable!

My wife and I are very detail oriented people and from Day 1, Jessica and Carmen were there to answer any questions or concerns we had. I've heard horror stories of other venues being involved just in the beginning stages of planning. These ladies definitely were there start to finish and then some.

Thank you Tustin Ranch Golf Club for making mine and my wife's dream wedding come true

- Austin & Amy

• User3939510 · event on: 11/11/2013

awesome place !!! the service was great and the staff very helpful and friendlily

Steve · Married on 06/17/2017

My wife and I were married at Tustin Ranch golf course this past June and what an amazing experience! Our wedding was a huge success, Brian, Jessica and their team were fantastic. We had many guests come up to us afterwards to share that our wedding was the nicest wedding they had ever attended. Thank you so much Jessica and team!

Sarah · Married on 05/21/2017

My husband and I just got married at Tustin ranch almost a month ago! Jessica and Carmen truly made it an unforgettable experience. They answered and my questions and concerns I had before the wedding whether it had to do with the venue or outside vendors! When it came to the wedding day everything was set up beyond the vision I had, it was amazing! Carmen and Jessica helped the capture so many memories for my personal photo collection, that was a pretty awesome gift!! If I could do it again, I would get married there all over again!!

Katie · Married on 01/21/2017

My husband and I chose the Tustin Ranch Golf Club as our wedding venue. I'm so glad we did! Jessica and Carmen were extremely accommodating and coordinated the ceremony and grand entrance to the reception! They also set out anything that we requested (wedding favors, champagne glasses for sand ceremony, pictures books on sign in table). They even drove around in golf carts with us and the photographers to take pictures in really pretty areas of the golf course! The value was outstanding for the money. I would recommend using this venue to everyone and I think my guests would say the same. We received so many complements on the location and atmosphere of our wedding!

Josephine · Married on 01/07/2017

I am so glad we went with this venue! The atmosphere is relaxing, the venue price was very reasonable, and best of all, our wedding coordinator, Jessica was simply the best! She has the best personality and is so patient and kind. She works hard to make sure nothing falls through the cracks and is very responsive to emails and phone calls. She never failed to get back to me and my millions of questions in a very timely manner. She was my cheerleader through all the little stressors that surfaced. I could not have asked for a better on-site wedding coordinator! I know that my experience at Tustin Ranch Golf Club would not have been as memorable without her. The rest of the staff is wonderful as well. The servers made sure my husband and I had food and beverages throughout the day as we were bustling about. My experience there was incredible and I sincerely hope you will check this place out. Their food is awesome, by the way. Our guests were very happy!

Jess · Married on 04/02/2016

I cannot say enough good things about Jessica, Carmen and all of Tustin Ranch Golf Club! From the very first time we met with Jessica, we knew there was something special about her and this venue. One thing that stood out was that she said 'yes' to every request we had - from a specialty British cocktail, to sparklers early in the reception, to moving flowers throughout the reception and more. And she seems to genuinely enjoy what she does too which made it even better!! We knew we could trust her to be professional, punctual and on top of things. She over-delivered on everything and the way the decor turned out was even better than we could have imagined!!! She was patient and kind throughout our crazy wedding planning process - partially which we had to do from another country. Thank you so much Jessica & team for being part of the best day ever!!

If I could give more than 5 stars, I totally would! My husband and I got married at Tustin Ranch two weeks ago and it is honestly the BEST!!! The venue is absolutely beautiful, the food is amazing, and Jessica is just incredible. Words can't even describe how much fun we had with her, she was the reason why our wedding was PERFECT in every way!

When we went in to check out the venue last year and met with Jessica, I just knew that this place would be perfect for us to have the wedding. We checked out other venues and met with other coordinators, but we didn't have that "THIS IS IT!" feeling like we had with Tustin Ranch and Jessica. Her and I got along right away and my husband even said that we were acting like best friends by the end of our appointment. She was very informative and honest, and I knew that I needed her by my side on our big day. Whenever I had any questions or concerns, she would respond right away and I would get more and more excited every time I talked to her. She is a true definition of a GREAT event coordinator, and I would know because I used to plan events myself, and it takes A LOT of dedication and commitment. She knows all of the in's and out's of the venue so she will let you know what works best that also fits your needs and wants.

Our wedding day was just PERFECT! We had about 140 guests and all throughout the night, people kept coming up to us and telling us how amazing everything was! From the ceremony, to the food, to the DJ, to the friendly staff, everyone had something great to say! I still can't stop smiling!!! It was seriously the BEST experience ever!

Thank you Tustin Ranch and Jessica for EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Jessica and Tustin Ranch did an amazing job with our wedding and had a lot of our guests commenting to use about our wedding being one of the best they had been to. The staff at Tustin Ranch did a wonderful job at making the guests feel comfortable and made sure the wedding ran smooth from start to finish. Jessica was there for my wife and I during the whole day and made sure we were able to enjoy the day without having to worry about any details of the wedding. My wife's parents had scheduled the 3 waiters as a surprise and even though Jessica had to keep it a secret, she let us know how guilty she felt about hiding the surprise and hoped we would forgive her afterwards (she is so sweet)! People continually reminded us that something was guaranteed to "go wrong" during the day but in fact we didn't have any issues (big or small) during the entire wedding. Jessica and the whole staff made sure everything ran smooth so our big day was one of the most memorable days of our life's!

Great Venue and love Jessica and Nicole (and Kim before she left)! They were amazing organizers and event (day of) planners. The venue is beautiful (I'm excited to see my wedding photos) and even though there was a golf tourney the morning of my wedding, I didn't notice them at all.
    Up to the date I had multiple meetings (and emails) with Jessica and she was always attentive and responsive - and that truly helped with peace of mind when you're planning such a huge event.

Joshua · Married on 03/21/2015

Coming from a photographer's prospective I find that a venue/wedding planner can make or break the day. Jessica was the wedding planner that we worked with throughout the day and made sure we were getting all the images we needed, while also being timely.

We loved this place from the beginning to the end. The environment is perfect for wedding and Kimberly is the best coordinator! She was so attentive to everything and our wedding could not have been so exciting without her help.

• Q

Quynn · Married on 09/06/2014

We had our evening wedding ceremony & reception at TRGC and couldn't be happier. Jessica is a ROCK STAR and was an absolute dream to work with from start to finish. There's no need for an outside coordinator (wedding entirety or even day-of) as Jessica and her team do all that and more. They can work with any budget and have pricing packages you can choose from, which cover as little or as many details as you need (ie. food, alcohol, wedding cake, DJ, flowers, photography, photobooth, candy stations, chocolate fountains, etc..) to eliminate the stress.

Planning - Jessica worked with our tight budget and gave us a wedding that looked anything but! I have to say that she did most of the heavy lifting (it was almost too easy!) to help us pull it together. She kept us on track with planning, provided suggestions and recommendations for budgets, timelines, details and even vendors (who were also fantastic).

The day of - Jessica was present to make sure every second of the day was stress-free and went as smoothly as possible. And it did. The TRGC staff was on point, the venue and set-up were gorgeous, our guests had a great time, the food was fantastic (the chef is fantastic; and we still get compliments on the menu), and it all went by too fast. The only hiccup of the day was when I started getting a blister, right off the bat, from my wedding shoes - naturally, Jessica had band-aids on hand, in multiple sizes. While that seems like a small detail to share, the point is that she was prepared for just about ANY situation.

Bottom line - If you're considering Tustin Ranch Golf Club as an option for your OC wedding, I would highly recommend you 'say yes.' Then ask for Jessica. You won't be disappointed!

Deana · Married on 08/09/2014

Great venue from start to finish. Kimberly was our event manager for my wedding and she was always prompt with responding to emails and when it came to the day of the wedding, she was so patient and calm. Our guests were pleased during cocktail hour and dinner services. All staff were accommodating and attentive to our guests during the wedding. My husband and I are so glad we chose Tustin Ranch Golf Club for our wedding venue!

Kim and company were awesome. They helped made our special day go smoothly! The atmosphere was amazing and everybody told us how great service and pretty the venue is for a wedding.

Rick · Married on 08/08/2014

Perfect! Hands down we wouldn't change a thing. Everything that was explained to us during the planning process was exactly what we received. They exceeded our high expectations to say the least. All of our guests raved about the ceremony, the reception room decorations and the food. We had originally wanted a beach front location but were a bit worried about varying weather conditions near the water. Tustin ranch is the perfect location, we had an amazing outdoor ceremony by the lake and a reception in dining room where you can look out at the water all night. So much better than a enclosed ballroom. We choose the Diamond package which included almost everything, a great value compared to what other venues were charging. We served filet mignon and mahi mahi, both turned out amazing. The hosted bar turned out perfect as well and we were able to make up our own signature drink! Kim Herbert was event planner and she is simply the best. We seriously wish we could do our wedding again because it was so much fun. We wouldn't change a thing. Kim knows all the details and has all the answers you could need. She is also so calm during the whole thing which really makes things easy. We think she and Tustin Ranch went above and beyond and are truly thankful. They were a huge part of the best day of our lives and we will remember it always.

Christine · Married on 08/08/2014

Tustin Ranch is absolutely the PERFECT place for a Wedding!!! Everything was above & beyond our expectations. During the whole process the answer to everything was "Yes." They were extremely accommodating & always added a little something extra. The ceremony site was breathtaking & the reception was gorgeous! I wish the night could've gone on forever. Kim Herbert is simply the best! She really put me at ease, and that's not easy for a bride. She was there for me through the whole 2 yr. process & during the night of. She was by our side, catering to whatever we needed. We even went back to take additional pictures a week later & she met us there & helped me with my dress & even helped the photographer. I wish we could do the day over again because it was SO spectacular!!! Thank you so much Kim & Tustin Ranch. I would hands down recommend Tustin Ranch for your Wedding!

Had my wedding at the TRGC with Jessica as my day-of coordinator. She is absolutely amazing. She was always so quick to respond to all and any questions that I had, even up until the morning of the wedding! She was so caring, prompt, and professional, that I knew I wouldn't have anything to worry about on the big day--and I was absolutely right. My family even commented that she was the best wedding coordinator they'd seen because she was always so on top of everything!
    The ceremony location is absolutely gorgeous, with the palm trees lining the front and the lake/fountain flowing in the background. I was going for a soft, dreamy ceremony, so I had the wooden arbor loosely framed with simple, white netting, and held the ceremony at 6pm as the sun was going down. With the trees and netting softly blowing in the wind, and the sun glistening off of the water in the back, the setting was beautiful--exactly how I wanted it.
    The reception location is just slightly awkwardly shaped, but we worked with it and it turned out just fine! Didnt even notice it the day of. The people who worked our reception (the bartenders, waiters, etc) were wonderful though! Super friendly workers, and I'm still getting compliments on the beef dinner :).
    Overall, I would not hesitate at all to recommend this place to any future bride and groom. It is just gorgeous, and the employees are amazing (especially Jessica ;)).

Lisa · Married on 07/12/2014

Our daughter was married on July 12, 2014 at Tustin Ranch Golf Club. We booked Tustin Ranch last August and our first meeting was with Jessica. Let me tell you Jessica was absolutely fantastic, she was there for us every step of the way. Any question my daughter or I had she would get back to us immediately.

The day of the wedding went so smoothly and I strongly believe the reason was because of Jessica and the entire staff at Tustin Ranch.
    The ceremony was absolutely beautiful. After the ceremony our guests walked around the corner for the cocktail hour and appetizers. Everything was delicious. During the reception the staff was professional and did a great job. The food was delicious.

If you would like to be stress free on your wedding day I would highly recommend Tustin Ranch.

Hotan · Married on 05/10/2014

Wow what to say, amazing venue, awesome coordinator, Kimberly is fun sweet, and great at her job. The staff was great and the venue amazingly beautiful, we got so many compliments, would recommend for a fairy tale wedding!

Barbara · Married on 04/26/2014

Jessica was our coordinator for the day. She is a total sweetheart. We got married on 4/26/14. She made sure that everything that is needed was done and communicating with her is great. She is very quick at responding to emails and she makes sure that everything runs smoothly .. We loved TRGC. It was Beautiful during the ceremony & reception. The food was great. Highly recommend this venue for a wedding.. Highly recommended & plus Jessica is so nice, friendly and helpful wish everything ! Thanks so much Jessica !!

• Cathy

Cathy · Married on 04/19/2014

Tustin Ranch Golf Course is a great venue! Not only for weddings! We held our son's 1st birthday party at Tustin Ranch Golf Club. Jessica was such a great event planner. She made the process extremely stress-free for a busy mom like me! Communicating with Jessica about any details and questions was so easy. The main dining room held my 78 guest comfortably with plenty of room. The Views of the Golf Course was beautiful. The Food from the Sunday Brunch was delicious. I would highly recommend reserving this venue for any special occasion.