Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

7 Reviews for Tustin Jewelry Exchange

7 Tustin Jewelry Exchange Reviews

We got my bridal set (engagement ring and wedding band) at Tustin Jewelry Exchange and were very pleased with the service and quality of the rings. I was so happy with them, I went back and got my necklace and earrings for the wedding there. Great place!

Profile Picture Ashlee, 10/28/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

I have been going to Tustin Jewelry Exchange for 4 years now, I have recommended them to other people, and will still remain a customer. They have wonderful prices, and a huge selection. We are always greeted with a smile, and leave happy customers.

Profile Picture VERONICA, 3/17/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

I purchased both my engagement ring and wedding bands here. Great sales people no pressure to buy! Excellent prices. I was able to leave with ring on hand after the sized it very quickly.

Profile Picture Lindsay, 9/10/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

Sue was our sales person and she was fantastic. Sue took her time and showed us many rings and stones and we ended up getting a much better ring and larger stone than we thought we could for our budget. We went back and got my ring from Sue also and once again the price and service was excellent. Very good experiance and I will be doing business with them again.

Profile Picture Scot, 8/21/11, 9 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP MY HUSBAND GOT MY ENGAGEMENT RING THERE ALONG WITH MY WEDDING BAND AND IT WAS VERY CHEAP BUT GOOD QUALITY VERY GOOD QUALITY!

Profile Picture Danielle , 9/29/07, 7 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

Exceptional value! My husband and I both got our rings for less then I thought just my ring would be! I love my ring and it is just what I always wanted, I get complimented on it all the time! The only thing is, their selection of men's rings is not very big, but for engagement rings it's great!

Profile Picture Justine, 6/22/07, 6 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

I got my wedding ring. Its beautiful. They have a nice selection and practical prices. Overall definately worth looking.

Profile Picture Sakina, 2/10/07, 6 Reviews