Tuson Photography Reviews

Tuson Photography 6
Tuson Photography 7

Danisa Dystant · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Worth Hiring

He's remarkably talented, flexible and professionally. He was able to capture all that we wanted and so much more. I would definitely ask him to take photos for me at any other event that may pop up

Sent on 05/25/2019
  • Debra

Debra Otto · Getting married on 05/21/2020

Responsive and professional

I would recommend this photographer so far my experience has been excellent! He is very responsive , honest and flexible !

Sent on 05/08/2019
  • I

Iris Lau · Getting married on 09/21/2019

Amazing session with Jason!

We had an engagement session with Jason. Jason was a pleasure to work with. He is responsive and professional with his communications, met us promptly at the resort and drove us to the beach. It was our first time in Jamaica so it really helps to have him around! He shared the photos within a few days and they all came out beautifully. Highly recommend Jason!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Charease Little · Married on 08/18/2019

Mr.Mrs.Little

I love him he did a good job I will call him again

Sent on 08/25/2019
    Tuson Photography 8
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 07/06/2019

One of our best wedding decisions!

When we were looking a photographer, it was important to us that we got value for our money without over spending. Any service that has to do with weddings automatically doubles in cost compared to the same service in another setting. We knew that we wanted to stay within a certain budget for photography but we also wanted quality. This made finding a good photographer very hard; until we stumbled upon Tuson Photography! When we saw his options and what was being offered for each option, we were stunned! We took the leap right away and booked him, hoping that we would have the same luck with him as other satisfied customers had. WE DID NOT REGRET THIS DECISION! Jason was very responsive over wedding wire and patiently answered all our questions. A couple of days before the wedding, he checked in to confirm some details and we had a great sense of satisfaction even before we met him. On the day of our wedding he was very punctual and professional! His easygoing manner was so refreshing and we were SOOOO comfortable working with him the entire day!!! We received some previews from our wedding and we are so in awe!!!!! We cannot wait to see the rest of our pictures. I can't enough good things about Jason and his team from Tuson Photography! Just know that when you book them, you are getting value for every penny spent!!!!!

Sent on 07/13/2019
    Tuson Photography 9
    Tuson Photography 10
    Tuson Photography 11

Alexandra · Married on 06/28/2019

Would definitely recommend Tuson Photography!

I really enjoyed working with Jason and Kevin on my wedding day. They both were on time, extremely professional, easy to work with and accommodating, and so far the previews I have received only a couple days after my wedding look great! I didn't need to tell Jason what I would like, he just knew how and what to shoot. They stayed basically our whole wedding and I could not thank them enough! I would highly recommend their services to anyone getting married in Jamaica.

Sent on 07/03/2019
  • Lisa

Lisa Matthews · Married on 05/12/2019

Jamaica wedding may 2019

I couldn’t recommend Jason enough, he was amazing! He was so friendly and made us both feel so comfortable and the photos turned out amazing!

Sent on 06/27/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole S. · Married on 04/26/2019

Minnesota Bride Put At Ease

Tuson Photography was everything we could have hoped for. We stayed and got married in Negril. Even after paying the hotel's outside vendor fee, Jason was an incredible value. Jason and his assistant Akeetz met with us a few days before the ceremony at our resort to get to know my husband and I and to put any concerns at ease as we were traveling from the US and didn't know what to expect. Jason has always been super easy to get a hold of and a great communicator. He said we would have our pics by the end of the month and he delivered. Very professional and great creative eye.

Sent on 05/23/2019
    Tuson Photography 12

Mr & Mrs Forrest · Married on 03/19/2019

My exceptional wedding

Special moments are nothing if you can't capture it with quality & class and Tuson Photography did just that!! Remarkable service & quality. They helped make my wedding UNFORGETTABLE!!

Sent on 05/02/2019
    Tuson Photography 13
    Tuson Photography 14
  • Amy

Amy Crisall-Thompson · Married on 11/27/2018

5 Star.....Excellent

Jason is an brilliant photographer, professional, personable and generally a really nice guy, highly recommended.

Sent on 12/27/2018

H · Married on 09/17/2018

We call Jason just a few days before our visit to Negril from the west coast. I was extremely cautious to send the deposit. Once in Negril, Jason was very professional during our meeting before the wedding to discuss the details. He arrived on time and delivered everything just as he promissed. He was very easy to work with and our pictures came out great! I really recommend Jason and Tuson Photograpy if you are looking for a great experience!!!

Sent on 10/08/2018
  • Sade

Sade · Married on 03/12/2018

Great service!

We used Tuson Photography for our Jamaican destination wedding on March 12. We are so happy with their service! I researched several other photographers in the area before finally deciding to go with them. The photographer was very kind and reliable and made the whole process stress free! I am terrible at taking photos but our pictures came out gorgeous! I highly recommend them to anyone weather it be for a wedding or another occassion!

Also, FYI we did a last minute small wedding and he was still very accommodating.

Sent on 10/15/2018
    Tuson Photography 15
    Tuson Photography 16
    Tuson Photography 17
    Tuson Photography 18
    Tuson Photography 19

Erin Sean · Married on 08/26/2017

My husband & I live in NJ & decided to hold a destination wedding in Ocho Rios, Jamaica. We wanted to find a photographer who was local to the area. We found Tuson Photography & fell in love with their style!

From the very first phone conversation with Jason, he was very easy to talk to & listened to what was important to us. We felt very comfortable with choosing him, even though we had never met.

Once we arrived at the resort, we met up with Jason & his assistant Chris, & we showed them the locations where all of our events would be held. They both had some awesome ideas for picture locations & really made use out of our beautiful surroundings...how can you go wrong in paradise?

We would highly recommend Tuson Photography to anyone looking for a wedding photographer. They did an amazing job, making our vision come to life.

We are so thankful for coming across Tuson Photography & now have 2 new friends in Jamaica! Thank you so much Jason & Chris for everything - your work is priceless!!

Sent on 11/25/2017
  • O

Omari · Married on 08/26/2017

Working with Jason was very good, he listened to the ideas my wife had from start to finish since I didn't have any.

Sent on 09/01/2018

Kimberly · Married on 08/26/2017

Jason was so patient with us (especially me) to make sure we had all the right angles which resulted in great photos. We're definitely gonna pick Jason for future photoshoots

Sent on 09/01/2018

Tamira · Married on 07/31/2017

We thoroughly enjoyed working with Jason. I was especially impressed with following:
    1) his responsiveness- he would make sure to confirm everything with me-- dates, times, payments received, what I wanted the photos to look like etc.
    2) Personalization: He listened to exactly what we wanted
    3) Delivery. We received our photos within 3 weeks of the wedding! Unheard of!!
    He is kind hearted and a pleasure to work with. Would highly recommend

Sent on 08/21/2017

Shantah · Married on 07/27/2017

Jason was a great asset to our special day . He was professional , on time and the photos came out wonderful. I loved the way he was able to see our vision and made it come to life . I will definitely use him again on my future endeavors and recommend him to everyone I know . Thank you Jason!

Sent on 09/14/2018

Trang · Married on 07/10/2017

Tuson Photgraphy is amazing! I'm IN LOVE with the photos that they took, they were so beautiful! They were able to capture every single special moment. From candid laughs to joys of tears, they got it all. Not to mention my bridal party and reception was pretty wild and they captured all the fun we had. When I looked at our photos, I felt like I was reliving the moment again. They are very good with showing you where and how to pose for beautiful pictures but they are also very happy to take photos that you want as well. We did some playful pictures in the sand and they were not opposed to it at all. Both Jason and his assistant were so relaxed and easy going. The video for my wedding was amazing as well. They did a great job. Also, Jason was very responsive through email, and they worked with me to build a package to my budget. You will not be disappointed if you chose them as your photographer/ videographer, I highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/24/2017

Roshana · Married on 07/01/2017

Tuson Photography is by far one of the best! I got my photographs and up to now i cannot find my favorite one they are all so beautiful! Hiring them was worth every penny. I got my money worth and a lifetime of wonderful memories captured to look back it. Jason is naturally talented my husband and I are very happy we choose him and ull be just as happy. Thank u! P.S Jason I need you to shoot our 1st year Anniversary!

Sent on 07/31/2017

LaMarr & Timeesha · Married on 03/23/2017

Our experience with Tuson Photography was nothing short from greatness. In the beginning, looking for a good photographer on the islands who had all the tools needed to accomplish our wants, needs and budget was challenging. Also, the choice of doing business with someone you haven't personally met was a bit scary, too. But after all the researching, we decided to go with Jason and his crew. Boy was it a great decision! From the very beginning of my inquiry message, he kept in touch, sent me photos and videos of prior events he did and more. Jason made sure to ease my mind of any doubts and troubles that I had at the time. Jason and his crew were very professional, on-time, stayed engaged with us and our guests, made sure that we were happy throughout the our entire wedding, and more. Tuson Photography gave great customer service! Jason, DJ Miller, and his videographer, Kevin, will forever be apart of our special day! They made it that much better! Thanks again guys! We will definitely book you guys again for our anniversaries to come! One Love, The Magnus Family!

Sent on 08/21/2017

Gabrielle · Married on 01/07/2017

Not only does he have a great creative eye but Jason listens to what you want and works with you. Very prompt, flexible, understanding and patient. So even when you're feeling just a lil bit picky he's got you! He clearly takes great pride in his work and this shows in its quality. He also makes great recommendations for other wedding vendors you may need!

Sent on 09/11/2016

Emily · Married on 06/25/2016

If anyone is looking for a photographer in Jamaica or even for the United States you should seriously consider Jason- Tuson Photography. (He is willing to travel to the United States) I got married in Negril Jamaica and I used Tuson Photography! It was the best decision I ever made. I knew I didn't want to use the on resort photography so I had to search around for an affordable photographer. It took me awhile but I found Jason with Tuson photography and I feel in love. His work is truly artwork. The way he captures moments is breath taking. He is easy to get ahold of, very trustworthy, and just amazing at what he does. He truly has an amazing talent. I want to make sure people hear about him and make it easier to find out about him. It took me awhile to find him on the web and I don't want people to miss out on an amazing photographer! He is truly amazing!

Sent on 07/25/2016

Jamila · Married on 06/10/2017

Jason is very flexible and. easy to work with. He was prompt and professional. I would recommend him!

Sent on 07/18/2017

Adrian Beech · Married on 01/26/2019

Exceptional Service

The photographer & videographer worked very professionally and creatively. Most importantly they reached the wedding on time to set up and start working. They are highly competent in their craft. We are so happy with the quality of the photos and video they produced. If we were to get marry again, we would certainly hire them again.

Sent on 03/22/2019