Tuscawilla Country Club Reviews

111 Reviews for Tuscawilla Country Club

• Rosa

Rosa · Married on 02/29/2020

Amazing Team!

The Tuscawilla Team is amazing. Very accommodating, professional and will make sure you have an amazing day. From the administrative team, to the chef to the bartenders to the waiters, they are all amazing. You won't regret having your special day here.

Sent on 03/06/2020
  • User4676336 · Recently married

Definitely Recommend!

Amber was very responsive and helpful with everything throughout the whole process. The venue is beautiful and very fairly priced. The food was excellent, we chose the chicken piccata and steak and everyone said they loved it. Our day turned out perfect!

Sent on 03/05/2020

Kristen · Married on 02/09/2020

Ceremony and Reception

This Venue goes above and beyond to make sure their bride and groom have the most fantastic and magical day possible! Amber is amazing and very responsive, she has helped me (the bride) plan so much and answered all of my questions. We wouldn’t have changed a thing! The food was excellent! Matt was our head chef and he killed it! We had chicken parm and cheese tortellini. We are still getting feedback about how great it was! Definitely will recommend this venue to all of my friends! Check them out you won’t regret it!!

Sent on 02/20/2020
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 10/19/2019

Best day ever even with all the rain

I would HIGHLY recommend this venue to anyone for ANY function. The staff is amazing and flexible with your needs. We had to switch our ceremony inside last minute due to a tropical storm coming into the state, but it was a flawless transition. I specifically worked with Amber, Elisabeth and Morgan. They were all wonderful, very good with communication and helped us out so much. TCC staff was great with setting up our ceremony chairs/reception tables and taking everything down. It was the best day ever for us and our families. We did not feel an ounce of stress at all. Thank you so much TCC for a wonderful experience.

Sent on 10/20/2019

Aleah · Married on 05/18/2019

This venue is amazing!! Not only were they incredibly flexible, we moved our wedding from 2019 to 2018 (with only 3 months to ppan) but they were also extremely accommodating and pleasant. We went from a wedding of 150 to one of 65, an evening wedding to a day wedding and a plated meal to a buffett. Through the process Amber and the staff at Tuscawilla didn't skip a beat. The food was amazing, we received several complainants that is was the best wedding food people ever had. The grounds were beautiful as was the venue with new wood floors and cafe lights! It was the best day of our lives and I could not have happened without Amber and the tuscawilla staff!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Jillian · Married on 03/02/2019

Fabulous Experience

Amber and the staff at Tuscawilla worked tirelessly to make sure every detail was perfect for our big day. Amber worked with us to customize our cocktail hour food, signature drink, and reception menu. Everyone that ate the brisket raved about how good it was, and many said it was the best they had ever had. The location allows for many different background settings for wedding photos. The groom and his family were able to play a complimentary round of golf for booking the country club for our wedding. The bartenders and staff were also very friendly. We 110% recommend them to other couples!

Sent on 03/10/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 02/23/2019

The perfect day

I loved every part of my wedding. Amber was amazing to work with. She always responded to all my emails right a way.
    she was always willing to go the extra mile to make our wedding go the way we wanted. The whole team at tuscawilla did an amazing job and really made us and our guests feel special. We did our rehearsal dinner there too and Amber was amazing and helped guide us through the practice. Both the rehearsal dinner and reception dinner were delicious! The location is beautiful and the reception was perfect especially after it got dark.

Sent on 02/25/2019
  • Elba

Elba · Married on 02/15/2019

Our Dream Wedding

The Tuscawilla staff was amazing. They were all so patient during our most stressful moment, and so very professional. From the planning stages until reception, they all did a wonderful job! Amber helped with the entire process from beginning to end. She is such an amazing person! You can count on her to get the job done and to be there for you when you need her. All of our guests had something nice to say about Robb, the bartender. Diana (staff) who was always so helpful and kind to us in every one of our visits and on our big day.
    Our guests were happy and impressed with how beautiful the place was. You really don't have to spend thousands on decorations. The place is spectacular by itself. The food was amazing as well. My favorite food was the chicken parmesan with vegetables and my husband's favorite was the steak Au poivre. The staff was very considerate of my mom's and two other guests dietary restrictions.
    Overall, Tuscawilla Country Club fulfilled my husband and I's dream wedding. I definitely recommend this venue for anyone who's dream wedding involves the following; an amazing venue coordinator and staff, to be married under a pergola in front of a beautiful big tree, a venue where not much decorations are needed, and delicious food!
    Thank you Tuscawilla Country Club for everything!

Sent on 03/09/2019
  • Theresa & William

Theresa & William · Married on 01/05/2019

Acevedo-Camarano Wedding

Excellent service and friendliness of Staff, decoration was perfect and the food was delicious.

Thank you for such an amazing night, our families had a great time, before our Big day.

Theresa & William

Sent on 01/09/2019
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 01/05/2019

Couldn't have asked for more!

I had my wedding here on 1/5/19 and could not have asked for a better venue! Amber was so helpful in making my dream wedding a reality! It's clear she is very experienced and she has the perfect attitude and attention to detail. We are also so happy with how the food turned out and received so many compliments on the food! Tuscawilla was so accommodating from beginning to end and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this venue and working with Amber to anyone looking to make the stressful process of wedding planning less stressful!

Sent on 01/13/2019
  • Jenny

Jenny · Married on 12/22/2018

Is over 5 stars a thing?

Had my wedding reception here December of 2018. Amber was super patient, helpful and responsive! I couldn't have gotten luckier.
    She broke everything out perfectly and helped me out with any questions I came up with. Also was kind when I had some last minute changes.
    Day of, the staff was just as awesome and the food was delicious!
    I was so impressed with everything.
    I highly recommend this place for all events.
    Also, Amber has some great recommendations for vendors if you get stuck.

Sent on 03/29/2019

Dayra Castro · Married on 12/15/2018

Tuscawilla Country Club

I cannot even begin to describe my wonderful experience. Amber and the entire staff at Tuscawilla Country Club was amazing. They made my dream wedding a reality.
    Their professionalism and genuine care made me feel special. Amber caringly and promptly communicated with me.
    I strongly encourage brides to make this their wedding venue. Dreams do come true.

Sent on 12/17/2018

Kirsten H · Married on 11/17/2018

Perfection!

They were accommodating and always there for us. Amber and Morgan made sure our wedding day ran smoothly and was everything we wanted it to be. We don't have a single complaint. Book them!

Sent on 12/27/2018
  • Erica

Erica · Married on 11/16/2018

Érica & Artie Wedding 2018

Everything and I mean everything turned out Beautiful!!! Amber Bulcock who is the director of sales was on top of everything, so helpful and kind!!! She is amazing at what she does and the staff was simply amazing as well!!! We had our rehearsal lunch there and she coordinated a wonderful lunch for my family and friends! The Wedding turned out perfect!!!! The bridal suite is gorgeous and the new pergola outside was simply Beautiful and added so much wow factor!!! We had the time of our lives celebrating our wedding at Tuscawilla Country Club and will definitely come back! You are amazing Amber and so was the staff!!!!!! We will definitely be back to celebrate more occasions there and will definitely let everyone know!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Baiely · Married on 11/11/2018

Tuscawilla in November

I could not be happier with Tuscawilla Country Club for my wedding! The venue was absolutely perfect and a great value. The pergola at the ceremony site made for stunning pictures as if the grounds themselves weren't scenic enough! The staff was great specifically the bar staff and of course the coordinator Amber Bulcock. They were all beyond accommodating to all our wants. We choose this venue because Amber was phenomenal to work with, she has a great energy and was always available for communication throughout. They were very flexible to accommodate all of our over the top ideas. The in-house catering was so convenient and the food was delicious. Even our guests commented on all the yummy options. Overall I could not ask for a better experience, everything was perfect! Thank you TCC Staff!

Sent on 11/21/2018
  • Kylene

Kylene · Married on 11/08/2018

Tuscawilla Country Club

We were looking for a venue that had it all. And Tuscawilla. iIs. That. Place.

We were looking for a location like a best romantic views but an intimate setting. We were also looking fo a place that offered ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception at one site.

Our wedding will have a 50 guests and it is super affordable. Amber our wedding planner from Tuskawilla is absolutely amazing. She is punctual with responses, Extremely kind, generous, and very professional. This venue is absolutely willing to work with any budget to try and make your dreams come true.

Going into my wedding day I have no fears that it will not be exactly what I want it to be. The team at this venue has given me that faith to know that my wedding day will be the best day ever.

Sent on 12/07/2018

Taleen · Married on 09/01/2018

Dream Wedding

Tuscawilla Country Club (TCC) was the most perfect location for our wedding. I reside in Washington DC and had to plan my wedding from a distance. Amber, at TCC, was such a professional and helped make every decision extremely easy and was willing to work with me on every idea i had to make my wedding the wedding of my dreams. The food was excellent, our guests enjoyed everything. When we had our food tasting, my husband and I had a hard time choosing between options because everything was so delicious. The bartenders and wait staff were so accommodating. Overall amazing location, staff, food and ambiance.

Sent on 11/20/2018

Leem · Married on 05/07/2018

High Quality on a Reasonable Budget

I cannot thank the Tuscawilla Country Club enough for our incredible wedding reception. Planning a wedding is stressful enough, but I was also in a very stressful semester of nursing school. Yet Amber and her team were incredibly attentive to my every email, phone call, and wish which relieved a ton of stress. It is difficult to get high quality on a reasonable budget, but they were incredibly flexible while providing a beautiful reception. The food and drinks were excellent. The overall experience was so well done that now my brother will be getting married at the Tuscawilla Country club next fall.

Sent on 11/23/2018

chelsea · Married on 04/28/2018

Such an amazing venue, staff, and just all around experience!! Amber is amazing!!

Sent on 05/19/2018

B · Married on 02/10/2018

Our daughter was married February 2018 at the Tuscawilla Country Club. We had shopped many venues in the Orlando Florida area and found TCC the best value. The facility has a majestic appearance and is located on an expansive golf course. The view from the back balcony was majestic. We found Amber to be very easy to work with as our representative. She was very responsive to our communication requests and went above and beyond in all areas of her responsibilities. She was very knowledgeable as to what her venue could supply and was very patient and informative in planning the event as we had both the ceremony and the reception on property. Responses from our guests after the wedding were "The food was wonderful", "Service was outstanding", "The bar made the best martini they had ever had"and "The venue looked beautiful". As parents we wanted to give our daughter a special wedding and TCC, Amber and her Team delivered. We would strongly suggest speaking with Amber and seriously consider TCC for your wedding day!

Sent on 02/17/2018

Pamela · Married on 12/16/2017

As soon as I saw Tuscawilla Country Club I fell in love with the place and knew that is were I wanted my wedding to be!!! Its just beautiful inside and out. Not to mention the spaciousness of the Country house. Amber, the event coordinator, was a pleasure to work with since day one! She would always be quick to answer my emails, and helped me alot along the way and in a very professional manner. The whole process was so easy and smooth. The day of my wedding was just perfect! The caterer manager Marissa was great the day of my wedding, everything flowed so smoothly. It is a day we will always remember! Tuscawilla is a great place to have your wedding at! Highly recommend it! One more thing!!! The food was sooo delicious! We did the buffet with the steak and salmon, chef vegetables, mash potatoes and wow!!! All our guests had only amazing things to say about the food! It was delicious! And our cocktail hour was a big hit was well!! The shrimp display was a huge hit!!!

Sent on 12/19/2017

jessica · Married on 11/03/2017

This venue was amazing! Beautiful, not too pricy and the staff was super friendly and helpful! We had our ceremony outside under a beautiful tree then the cocktail and reception were inside the big white house. Definitely recommend it.

Sent on 11/22/2017

Jessica · Married on 10/28/2017

We absolutely LOVED having our wedding here. Amber was so helpful from the very beginning with helping organize everything. The overall price included so much and was well worth the money. After doing extensive research into lots of other venues in the Orlando area, Tuscawilla Country Club included the most at a very reasonable price!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Brittany · Married on 10/14/2017

Our wedding at the country club was MAGICAL!! The staff was professional and efficient. No request seemed too large for to accommodate. They even provided market lights per my request, which was a dream of mine. Amber and Marissa get a shout out for being on top of their game. Bravo team! Thanks for making our special day our BEST DAY EVER!!

Sent on 01/17/2018

Natnalia · Married on 07/07/2017

So happy with our venue choice! Tuscawilla country club is beautiful and in a great location where you have the flexibility to choose a later reception if you'd like, without any noise complaints like other venues have. Working with Amber made our planning process so much easier! She is helpful, detail oriented , and is always available to answer any questions in a timely manner, she genuinely wants to make everything work out the way you want it! Our reception was everything we envisioned, thank you Amber and the whole Tuscawilla team!

Sent on 07/14/2017

Tuscawilla Country Club's reply:

Thank you Nathalia! We loved working with you to plan your beautiful wedding!
    Everything turned out absolutely stunning!