Tuscany Suites & Casino Reviews

11 | Las Vegas, NV

11 Reviews for Tuscany Suites & Casino

Vanessa · Married on 08/08/2015

All Tuscany Suites employees that I worked with were just great! Everyone was very courteous, kind and helpful. The groom and I along with many of our wedding guests stayed on site and were very impressed with the size of the rooms and the value for the price. A few of my friends who have refused to get a hotel off of the strip in the past have told me that they are going to book at the Tuscany in the future. I love how the rooms are set up so you don't have to walk through a casino to get to your room. All of the food was excellent as well. I heard that the bride usually doesn't get to eat at the wedding this was not the case for me. Everyone took full advantage of all of the restaurants on site and the catering service at the rehearsal dinner and ceremony. We also totally enjoyed the cabana at the hotel pool. All of the waitstaff were so fun and attentive.

Sent on 08/12/2015

Joan · Married on 04/26/2015

Tuscany was the ideal place for our wedding. The ceremony room was right next to the reception room. We had many guests from out of town and they offered a discount to those staying at the hotel. We worked with the head of catering for our planning and everything went off as planned. We started our planning four months out. We could not have been more pleased with the rooms, the table settings, the food, the bar and the service. We had 55 guests but they can accomodate much more then that.
    We highly recommend this setting for a wedding.

Sent on 05/29/2015

R · Married on 03/06/2010

I really enjoyed this wedding chapel! it's so pretty on the inside and the coordinator was so friendly and nice! I was never rushed and the DVD of the wedding was really GOOD! i mean... i didn't even know where the cameras are and they got all these angles and our voices were very clear! there was a dressing room to change into so i didn't have to arrive to the chapel in my dress like other places. they had a reception area right next door to the chapel and it's big and pretty!!! i didn't have it there... but i wish i did! i took a sneak peak in it and was impressed! but i definetly got my bang for my buck! the areas to take photos are gorgeous and was just accomadating with my needs! oh!!! and they have miltary discounts!!! :)

Sent on 05/23/2010

Ashleigh · Married on 10/10/2009

I had the most wonderful experience with my wedding coordinator from Tuscany. They are very professional and allow you to personalize your wedding to whatever you please. So glad that I chose to have my wedding here.

Sent on 12/15/2009

Gina · Married on 08/08/2008

Ivory Abad from Tuscany Suites & Casino Wedding Chapel was excellent! She was very informative and timely in answering my MANY questions and concerns! She made sure I had everything I needed to make my ceremony the best! Thank you! It turned out exactly how I imagined!

Sent on 08/17/2008

Jennifer · Married on 04/26/2008

I called Patricia, the director of catering, one week and one day before the day of my wedding to see if she had a location at her hotel open for the day and time of my reception. She not only had it open, but emailed me the necessary information and forms I needed in order to book the room within one hour after we spoke. Along with my wedding planner, she made sure I had everything I needed for my reception to ensure it went flawlessly and exactly how I envisioned it to be, including the type of food, the cake, etc. She went way above and beyond for us and I will forever be grateful.

Sent on 09/10/2008

Tina · Married on 10/12/2007

Tuscany put my wedding together in less then thirty days because my original location shut down 30 days prior to my wedding. they did a terrific job. this was my venue.

Sent on 01/03/2012

raquel · Married on 04/25/2008

The assistance I received for my day was excellent. I had to make a bunch of changes and they were able to make it happen. I would use their services again.

Sent on 09/24/2008

Timothy · Married on 03/21/2009

3.5

We had our reception at La Cantina in the Tuscany. It went off without a hitch, more or less, and I was very pleased. The food was great and the service during the reception was excellent. The only hiccup was that we had to set up the tables and decorate them ourselves before the ceremony, which wouldn't have been a problem except that nobody told us until the day of. But I was very impressed by the servers and it felt surprising secluded for being in the middle of a casino, something that I was worried about. Did I mention how good the food was? And the margaritas?

Sent on 04/09/2009

Starr · Married on 10/19/2012

2.2
      2.0
      1.5
      1.5

Very beautiful property, great restaurants and excellent value. Could use customer service training though

Sent on 11/04/2012

amanda · Married on 12/19/2010

1.0

I had gone to this chapel and booked my wedding with my fiancé. At the time we were helped by a women named Rebecca, she was so sweet that we decided to book our wedding with her. A few months later I returned to Vegas (from California) to handle all the wedding and reception details with my two sisters. While we were there my sisters wanted to see where the ceremony was going to take place. I called the chapel to make sure it was okay to come by. When we arrived a woman named DOMONIQUE GORDON was there to “help us”. My sisters started looking around and throwing out ideas on how to personalize the chapel, i.e. put up bows, or remove plants, etc. But before I could tell my sisters in my own way, “thanks but no thanks” for their ideas, DOMONIQUE proceeded to talk over them and cut them off and intrude on our personal conversation, and in very rude tones she kept telling us no, we can’t do those things, to make sure we all knew that the ceremony could not be personalized at all. I then told her I knew that, and walked away from her to continue our conversation. She followed us and again very rudely told me “you’re already booked, there’s no real reason for you to be here”. She acted as if we were a waste of her time and was rushing us out…even though there were no events booked for the day. The next morning I was very upset and informed hotel management about what had happened. Later that day DOMONIQUE the “head of the chapel” called and told me “I was told to apologize to you ‘cuz I cut you off or something.” That sent me from just a little bothered, to mad. I was so mad I could not believe I was being treated so poorly. Management told me they could do nothing for me, that as head of the chapel it was DOMONIQUE’s call. Needless to say, she did nothing for me. She wouldn’t even return my phone calls. So since my save the dates have gone out and my guests are already booking I am stuck here. Please don’t let this happen to you, they only care about you until you give them your money.

Sent on 12/30/2010