TuscanPledges Reviews

1 User photo

• Niki

Niki Poolman · Getting married on 03/09/2021

Wonderful Jo

Thank you so much Jo for the service you provided for us on Friday 27th September at Castello Del Trebbio.
    You listened to all of our requests and made every second of the service full of love and fun. Many guests commented on what a great uplifting ceremony it was and there were very few dry eyes during!
    The process from the beginning was so easy and enjoyable for us. We loved the questionnaire element too, we realised we were more compatible than we thought!

Thank you for being part of one of the biggest days of our lives!!

Sent on 10/03/2019

TuscanPledges's reply:

Dear Nikki and Jake, working with you was an absolute pleasure and you will always be in my heart!
    Love always,
    Jo

Kim · Married on 05/20/2018

We are so thankful to have met Jo Bertolino and sincerely appreciate how special she helped to make our day. Jo was the celebrant for our wedding ceremony, reciting the vows for our symbolic wedding in Tuscany.

Jo's organization and friendliness in the planning process provided me with the confidence I needed when planning from afar. Her warmth and friendliness brought comfort and peace to our day. Her professionalism and patience enabled the event to happen without a hitch. We can't thank her enough, and I am grateful to have made a new friend.

Sent on 03/26/2014

Marian · Married on 08/30/2017

Jo of Tuscan Pledges was recommended to us by our venue, Casa Cornacchi, and we were so happy that she was able to provide her services on our big day. She was so brilliant in the build up to our wedding by offering assistance in relation to the wording of the ceremony or readings we might want to have read out as well as offering advice on any rituals we may want. She then took words we had given her in our questionnaires and turned them into something so beautiful as part of our ceremony. Jo has a gift as a celebrant as not only is she a very likeable person, she knows exactly what to say in order to create the most perfect wedding ceremony. Thank you so much Jo for helping make our wedding in Italy such a special one.

Sent on 09/11/2017

Mark · Married on 07/26/2016

Working with Tuscan Pledges was a pleasure! Jo and Sofia did an outstanding job and went above and beyond to make our elopement in Tuscany (Castel Monastero) an unbelievable experience. My wife and I are from the Philadelphia area and found TuscanPledges online. We scheduled a Skype call with Jo (the owner) and then Sofia (our officiant) and could not have been happier with our experience. The ceremony was perfect and we cannot say enough great things about this team. Grazie Mille, Sofia, Jo and TuscanPledges!

Sent on 11/25/2016
  • X

Xing · Married on 05/28/2016

If you are looking for someone who will add the personal touch to your wedding ceremony, Jo would be your choice!
    She was the celebrant at our wedding and the way she presented it was simply beautiful!

Sent on 06/06/2016

TuscanPledges's reply:

Thank you so much for your lovely note! And thank you for having me as your celebrant!
    Love always,
    Jo

Amy · Married on 09/27/2014

We feel so grateful that Jo was a part of our wedding. From the moment we contacted her to the moment she said 'you may kiss the bride' she was amazing - it was a daunting task getting married abroad but she made it so straightforward.

Sent on 11/07/2014
  • gnomette

Jessy · Married on 10/28/2008

THIS REVIEW IS FOR A VENDOR LOCATED IN TUSCANY, ITALY.

For a while we had been planning on eloping to Italy - however things changed and we were unable to. However my experience with this kind hearted woman was nothing short of excellent. We had made a deposit to her, a restaurant and we had provisional hotel bookings. We even had the plane tickets. Things were pretty set until we had to back out for personal heath reasons.
    Jo waived her cancellation fee. She also called everyone else to cancel our plans. She was sweet and understanding. She somehow even managed to get me my restaurant deposit back. I cannot say enough about how great she was about the whole thing! If you are thinking of getting married in Tuscany and need a reliable, friendly, english speaking, budget friendly wedding planner - look no further.

Sent on 11/18/2008

Erin · Married on 07/04/2014

Jo was amazing!! She was great to work with ahead of time and provided lots of ways to customize our ceremony with personal touches. She provided several examples of vows we could look at and use when writing our own. She was prompt and informative with any questions we had in the planning of the event.
    On the day of the ceremony, I arrived late due to train issues and Jo was the epitome of calm! Her patient, positive demeanor was great to work with. She helped pin on flowers/made sure everyone had water and a chance to breath and away we went! We could all see her true passion in the ceremony itself; she was so professional, so thorough, organized, and amazing. She was a big part in making our day everything we dreamed it could be!
    Is a truly compassionate, loving, charming person. Would recommend her to anyone hoping to wed in Italy!

Sent on 11/02/2014

Jeanette · Married on 11/17/2011

Jo Bertolino (jo@tuscanpledges.com) a very happy ending. My son decided he wanted to get married in Italy (Florence). Isit out to make this happen I wrote, I emailed, I called, I had all the paper work done at least what I needed for here Florida) done. Now I needed appointments in Italy (Florence) I was waking up at 3am every morning placing calls, emailing, but things were getting rough the language barrier I tried contacting several people by email I either got no response or there price was not affordable, one morning I came across a blog Bianca Nakamura she spoke of her wedding and a person name jo, right away I sent her an email at 5:50am at 7:07am I had a response with out even knowing if I was going to use her service she called the city hall in Florence to help me get information 3 emails later of the same day I knew she was a woman of her word, a person I could trust, affordable, kind, goes above and beyond what you would think her duties are. I felt like I had know her all my life, I knew my son and his future wife would be in good hands. My son called today 17.11.2011 his wedding day and said everything was beautiful and if they had to do it over they would do it the same way. The first day she met them she emailed me to let me know things were good, she didn’t have to but maybe she knew I was worried. I Highly recommend Jo@tuscanpledges.com Thank you Jo for making there day everlasting

Sent on 11/17/2011