Tuscan Courtyard Reviews

91 | Dickinson, TX

91 Reviews for Tuscan Courtyard

91 Tuscan Courtyard Reviews

Racheal · Married on 06/16/2018

We knew the moment we met with Angela we were in the right venue for our daughter's wedding. Angela was there every step of the way. She was on top of everything and at no time did we feel like we were lost in planning or on her wedding day! The venue is gorgeous and spacious! We had a downpour 15 minutes before the ceremony and didn't even worry, Angela had everything under control and the ceremony went off without a hitch! If you're looking for a venue and more importantly an amazing coordinator for your big day, look no further than Tuscan Courtyard! Thank you Angela!

Tuscan Courtyard 1
    Tuscan Courtyard 2
    Tuscan Courtyard 3
    Tuscan Courtyard 4
    Tuscan Courtyard 5
    Tuscan Courtyard 6

Meghan · Married on 03/09/2018

We absolutely loved our March wedding at Tuscan Courtyard. Angela is great, the grounds, the venue, EVERYTHING is perfect!

Tuscan Courtyard 7

Madison · Married on 09/16/2017

I loved it! Well worth everything

Chris · Married on 05/28/2017

From the very beginning, we fell in love with this beautiful outdoor venue and after meeting with Angela we were sold. She is such a pleasure to work with and was able to offer us advice whenever we needed. She is extremely organized and stayed on top of things for us to ensure everything was moving along smoothly. I also liked the fact that her package came with linens, dj, food, cake, and setup with customization options that would fit our budget. On top of that, she gave us a recommended vendor list where we were able to find the rest of what we needed.

My wife and I are extremely happy with how everything turned out and I have heard nothing but great things from our guests. I encourage everyone to come check this place out!

Chasidy · Married on 04/15/2017

Amazing couldn't ask for better.

Angela was amazing. She was there every step of the way. I would book her again just to have a party. Her place is beautiful and we received a lot of compliments. She is also very professional and everything started on time.

Christine · Married on 11/05/2016

This review is long overdue!! Let me begin by saying that Angela and her staff were an absolute dream to work with. From the first meeting and tour with Angela, I had a gut feeling that Tuscan Courtyard would be our place to get married! The venue is stunning from the outside courtyard, to the Manor and the gorgeous Ballroom. Angela was such a delight, impressing me with her ability to make me feel ridiculously comfortable and her vast knowledge on all things weddings. Fast forward - we booked this venue and there started my journey with one of the best people I have ever worked with. Through the wedding planning process, Angela was there for me every step of the way. From coming with my hubby and I to wedding appts to answering my late night emails -- Angela is extremely dedicated and it doesn't hurt that she is the most adorable person ever! The weekend of our wedding went on without a hitch! We had a great rehearsal at the venue Friday night and Angela was there again, making sure everything was set for the big day. Saturday!! Wedding Day!!! Angela and her team took care of everything, from helping setup to making sure our families were comfortable, to helping my family breakdown and making sure our luggage was in the limo at the end of the night! The ceremony was gorgeous and seamlessly transitioned into the reception, where we had the best night of our lives. Also, inside our limo, as we were swept away -- were pieces of our cake and a sweet note from Angela. It touched us both and is just another example of the care and personalization of Angela and her team! Angela - Thank you for being there for us, our families and friends. Our wedding was a dream come true and you (and your team) made it happen and I cannot thank you enough. You are so professional, dedicated, and sweet and I am better person for knowing you. Thanks for being such a great coordinator and friend!!!! We love you!

Michelle · Married on 10/28/2016

This was the perfect venue for our wedding. We had an outdoor ceremony and the land is beautiful. The venue is conveniently right next door on the property and is very convenient for guests. Angela was a great wedding coordinator and kept the entire day a smooth and enjoyable experience. I would highly recommend this venue.

Emily · Married on 07/09/2016

We had the BEST experience at Tuscan Courtyard! Angela was so helpful at all times. Once we signed with Tuscan Courtyard, a lot of the stress of wedding planning went away. She has so many vendors included in the package and we liked all of them. I liked that those vendors already know how things work there too. I also loved that during the whole process, we coordinated with Angela only. On the day of, everything went so smoothly! Angela and her team ran the event so well. We did not regret choosing Tuscan Courtyard for a minute of our engagement or wedding. We always knew we made the right choice!

Megan · Married on 06/25/2016

If you're looking for an all inclusive, perfect venue, Tuscan Courtyard is for you! There is nothing that we didn't love about Tuscan! The beautiful scenery, the amazing staff, and the impeccable upkeep. Angela, is the sweetest, most kind hearted person and made this experience top notch. She is with you every step of the way and makes sure everything is perfect. The day of was a breeze and since you plan with Angela before, you know when and where everything is happening so you are not surprised. Everything ran smoothly and I still am getting compliments from how perfect everything was! I couldn't give Tuscan and Angela enough credit for making my special day unforgettable.

• Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 06/18/2016

Tuscan Courtyard is a beautiful place! Angela is amazing!!! Our wedding isn't until June 2016 but I know it will be amazing as Angela does a great job and is always there to answer any of my crazy questions!!!!

Pamela · Married on 05/14/2016

Love love love this place. Angela was a dream to work with. My wedding day went down without a hitch and everyone had a blast. Angela was very professional and organized and very easy to work with. The venue was beautiful, and many of the guests were surprised that they were in Texas City!

Tuscan Courtyard is the whole package! The whole entire process from the tour, booking, planning, to the actual wedding day was so easy and stress free thanks to Angela and her wonderful vendors and staff. Any questions or concerns I had with anything wedding related were immediately answered and taken care of by Angela. The vendors used in the packages and that are recommended by Angela were all phenomenal, and the venue itself is GORGEOUS! The venue photographs beautifully inside and out (especially with the sunset behind the waterfall pond behind the Courtyard)! All of my family and guests raved about how it was the best, most fun, and beautiful wedding they've ever been too. You really won't find a better place to get married. The value that you get from Angela's expertise and package deals (and virtually no wedding planning stress!) are way too good to pass up, especially considering this is one of the most beautiful venues in the Houston area!

McKenna · Married on 11/21/2015

Where do I begin? The Tuscan Courtyard is what MADE my wedding. Not just because of it's off-the-beaten-path location, it's gorgeous setting & details, the fact that it is BUILT FOR WEDDINGS and has everything you need, but because the owner/wedding coordinator is BEYOND INCREDIBLE and goes the distance to make your wedding perfect. Angela Ha is the sole reason this place is a success. From the very first day, her organization, professionalism and creativity made my wedding a walk in the park and more beautiful and smooth than I could have ever dreamed. I would recommend this venue to anyone and everyone. The cost is definitely reasonable for the high-quality services and beauty of the venue offered. I am a very picky and high-maintenance bride and Angela was very patient, professional, sweet, and an absolute pleasure to work with. I'll let the beauty of this venue speak for itself, but I could praise forever about the quality and most amazing experience provided by the coordinator and staff. This was the best decision we could have made.

This venue is absolutely beautiful and includes everything you would want out of a venue. The owner and her team are on top of everything and make the whole process seamless and stress free. There is nothing about my experience that I would want to change. I would recommend this venue to anyone!

My name is Chassity, but you can call me Mrs. Mock. Besides being very happily married, I just happen to be one of the most indicisive people EVER! It's my fatal flaw ;) So I would have been completely lost without Angela at Tuscan Courtyard... and one seriously fantastic maid of honor. They made my wedding the fairytale I always imagined without an ounce of stress. Angela made herself available to us for anything and everything: the silly questions, and even the things we hadn't thought to think of yet. I toured venue after venue and nothing felt quite right until I drove unto the property at Tuscan Courtyard. I just knew from the secound I saw the storybook Manor house, the grand ballroom, and the natural beauty of the lushly blooming landscape, I fell in love. When I spoke to Angela and found out how many options she had available in our price range, I was sold. I had gone to the Bridal Expo in the months prior and was suprised to learn that many of the vendors I loved there had worked with T.C. before. It seemed like fate. I could get everything from top to bottom out of this breathtaking venue. I was even allowed access to use the amazing scenery of T.C weeks before my wedding for some truly unreal bridal shots. Best of all Angela treated my wedding as if she were planning it for a beloved member of her own family. I got to marry my best friend in a truly magical place with all the people I loved surrounding me. I'm a lucky girl and I would love to thank the wonderful lady who helped me to do that. My amazing husband and I will forever be grateful to you, Angela.

Tuscan Courtyard 8
    Tuscan Courtyard 9
    Tuscan Courtyard 10
    Tuscan Courtyard 11
    Tuscan Courtyard 12
    Tuscan Courtyard 13

Jessica · Married on 10/02/2015

Angela was great to work with! She was very responsive to any questions we had during the planning process and was well versed in all the details that go into planning a wedding. We liked that Angela was there during our rehearsal. She was very calm and professional and everything ran smoothly. The manor was perfect to get ready in and had plenty of space for our families to relax before the ceremony. Our wedding day went perfectly. If there were any problems, we didn't know because Angela and her staff took care of everything. We are still getting compliments from our guests on how lovely the venue was. We loved working with Angela and definitely recommend Tuscan Courtyard!

Rayna · Married on 06/05/2015

My husband and I were married on June 5th and I cannot express how amazing this venue is! Angela and her staff are absolutely amazing! We were on a budget and wanted something that was all inclusive since my husband and I work and go to school, and I was scrolling through Wedding Wire and came across this beautiful venue. Also, we live literally 10 minutes away, and i thought to myself how have I not seen this place! The venues that Tuscan Courtyard work with are also amazing, and very responsive after we booked our date. Since we were on a budget I planned everything myself, and was a little nervous because I didn't have a clue what the decorations were going to look like. But Angela has the gift for putting everything together! The food was great, the Dj was amazing, and the linen ladies were absolutely a blast to plan with! I just can't get enough of this venue! I highly recommend this venue for your wedding because ours was a dream come true!

Lindsay · Married on 05/30/2015

AMAZING!! The venue is gorgeous and Angela and her staff made the entire day run smoothly. We had to move in doors last minute due to rain and they set up inside beautifully! After the wedding we had an issue with the caterer and Angela resolved it professionally and courteously. I am beyond impressed with this venue and their staff and would recommend them to any bride!

Kathy · Married on 05/23/2015

We had our daughter's wedding at Tuscan Courtyard on May 23, 2015. Angela and her staff exceeded our expectations in every area! The courtyard was in full bloom and the ceremony was beautiful! Angela's attention to detail and organizational skills took so much stress off the bride on her wedding day! The wedding was perfect! The food and cake were both delicious! Angela's assistant Courtney was also amazing! A to go box was packed for the bride and groom upon their departure! Thank you Tuscan Courtyard for a fabulous wedding!!

Kathy Barrow

Mariam · Married on 05/16/2015

Angela and her team were great in helping us plan our wedding. Angela answered my many questions and was quick to respond to my emails or phone calls. I trusted Angela and her team to decorate the reception area and it was absolutely beautiful. The bridal/grooms quarters were great for us to hang out for the day and get ready. This was the perfect outdoor\indoor wedding. I loved walking down the long pathway to my husband and guest.

Dana · Married on 05/02/2015

Angela and Megan were extremely helpful from initial consultations to day of planning. Neither myself nor my husband are from SE Houston and have no tie to Texas City, but you can't beat this venue's layout and 5min drive to 4 near-by hotels. We had about 130 guests and because of TC's location, they were able to enjoy Kemah and Galveston with their travels. Provided services were all amazing. I had friends and family texting/emailing me about how good the food and DJ were as well as how gorgeous the venue was. We had bbq and my out of state friends said it was better than Pappas that they went to earlier that day. We made our own decorations and I had a rough picture of what I envisioned for center pieces and they ran with it. It was flawless! Several of our friends have been married around Houston and put many hours into finding every vendor. If you want a wedding planner, TC recommended vendors, and want to save time to enjoy your engagement, this is the venue for you! I don't typically write reviews, but Tuscan Courtyard has deserved every star.

Tuscan Courtyard is the perfect place to get married! All of our friends and family loved this venue! Angela and her team know exactly what to do and how to make this stressful time easier for everyone. Anytime I or my mom had a question or needed help planing my wedding she was there with a solution. I would highly recommend Tuscan Courtyard. You wont be disappointed! Wit

Shae · Married on 04/04/2015

Angela and her amazing team at the Tuscan Courtyard helped make my wedding day the best day ever! I loved working with her and her team and I LOVED the venue!

Angela is extremely organized and is on top of everything throughout the entire process. She is pretty much your personal wedding coordinator. She helped me pick out all my outside vendors and never led me astray. The day of the wedding her and her team made sure every single detail was in order and I didn't have to worry about a single thing. My mom and the whole wedding party raved about how fabulous Angela and her team were because they were so helpful and attentive!

Another great thing about this wedding venue is that it is all inclusive, so you have the option to have the DJ, catering, bar, cake, linens and uplighting to be included in your package. This was the best decision I made to go with an all inclusive venue because it made planning SO EASY! And like I said Angela would never steer us wrong and she works with some of the best people in the business!

The venue itself is absolutely gorgeous! I received so many compliments on how beautiful everything was!

I highly recommend this wedding venue to anyone looking to get married! Words cannot express how happy I, my new husband, and family were with the turn out of our big day! I wish I could do my big day all over again, however I would not change a thing thanks to all of Angela and her teams hard work! Thanks Angela for making all my wedding dreams come true :)

Huong · Married on 03/07/2015

Our wedding was wonderful! Angela, our coordinator made everything run smoothly and helped me stay stress free on my wedding day!

Michael · Married on 03/07/2015

I live in Sugar Land, and I'm a pretty lazy man. It's an hour drive out to Tuscan Courtyard, but my wife and I did not mind because the venue is just that beautiful. I don't need to say much about how nice the place is because you can see that in the pictures. Other venues that I have been to have a small closet/backroom for the bridal party to store their stuff. At Tuscan Courtyard, you have a whole house where you can get dressed or just hangout until it's go time.

Tuscan Courtyard includes all of the vendors you need to make a wedding happen. You can choose to use them all, or choose to use someone else. The vendors she recommended all did a wonderful job.

Angela, the owner/coordinator, worked closely with us throughout the planning process. She is polite, professional, and always responds to our texts/emails/calls in a timely manner (even with her newborn in the picture). She will ensure that the planning goes down with minimal stress.

My wife and I knew we were going to be too busy enjoying our wedding day (aka eating, drinking, dancing, partying) to supervise/coordinate anything on our own. Needless to say, the whole day was a blur for us, but it was smooth, stress free, and a hell of a lot of fun. Angela and her crew ensured that our day went as planned, so all we had to do was enjoy ourselves.

You can trust Tuscan Courtyard and Angela to make your big day a memorable one. I'm pretty sure I heard a few of my friends say it was the best wedding ever...Real talk. Thank you Angela!