Turn'n'Heads Productions Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Steph Getting married on 12/08/2026
    Amazing. For weddings, parties, and any occasion a Dj is required. Neil is professional, fun, he always pays attention to the crowd and keeps people dancing and having a good time. I would recommend him to my closest friends and family. Neil really is and amazing Dj and person!
  • Jessi
    Jessi Married on 04/21/2020
    Neil Turner DJ'd my wedding reception and was extremely professional from beginning to end. He was punctual to all appointments (no matter how petty) and displayed immense patience when mistreated by another vendor. He always has the most up to date music and equipment and, if he doesn't have the song you're looking for, he'll use his extensive resources to bend over backwards to find it. Nothing but the best when dealing with Turn'n Heads Productions!
    Karey S. Married on 09/14/2019

Neil was GREAT!

Neil was wonderful to work with! He listened to what we wanted and kept the dance floor busy ALL night!! He has a positive attitude, he was easy to communicate and work with, and did an incredible job! We had nothing but compliments from our guests about him. I would recommend him to everyone!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer Married on 08/10/2019

Wedding DJ

Amazing guy! Great to work with and so much fun! Listens well to what you would like even found us questions for the shoe game! Goes above and beyond.
    Monica R. Married on 08/03/2019

Best DJ Ever!

We have hired Neil for two wedding dances. He knows how to keep the crowd dancing - young and old! He goes above and beyond to make sure your event has the best music for dancing ever. You will not be dissaponted and your guests will have the best time!
    Madison Married on 07/27/2019

DJ/Emcee for the night

I don’t even know where to begin, Neil was amazing! He made planning easy and when pictures were running behind after the ceremony he got everything worked out and running smoothly again. Dance floor was packed all night!
    Mike N. Married on 12/07/2018

Amazing Company for Weddings

We hired Turn'n'Heads Productions for our wedding. They showed up early had everything set up and ready to go. They offered dancing on a cloud for our first dance. It was an extra charge but it was amazing and our guests loved it. I would tell all my friends getting married to hire Turn'n'Heads Productions.
    Rachel G. Married on 11/17/2018

Absolutely amazing!!!!!

When I was looking for my Dj I wanted someone who could help me !!! I knew nothing and didn’t have to worry he guided me threw everything !! Ive gotten so many compliments on how amazing it was ! I am truly lucky and wouldn’t pick anyone else !!!!

Turn'n'Heads Productions's reply:

Ryan and Rachel congratulations again. It was my pleasure working with the two of you on your special day.
  • Katie
    Katie Married on 10/20/2018

Turn’n’heads productions

Neil did a great job DJing at our wedding! He showed up early in order to set up all his supplies and do sound checks, which I appreciated his thouroghness! He also responds to emails and texts in a reasonable amount of time. Our ceremony music was beautiful and exactly what we discussed before the wedding. Our reception music was also great, there were people dancing nearly the whole time! I had many guests make the comment that the music was awesome and the DJ did a fantastic job! We also love when Neil becomes “DJ Hsngover” all of our guests thought it was hilarious, as did we! You can’t go wrong hiring Neil for your wedding or event. He is worth every penny, he is responsible, thourough, professional, has a great sense of humor and follows through on everything he says he’ll do! 100% recommended!
  • Shayna
    Shayna Married on 09/29/2018
    Neil is single handedly THE COOLEST DJ I have EVER worked with! Hes professional, up to date, easy going, flexible, spontaneous, fun, down to earth, and perfect for every dj need! I honestly wouldn't have wanted to work with anyone else!! Thanks Neil for everything!!!
  • Emily
    Emily Married on 09/22/2018

Great Experience

We got married in July of 2019 and had a great experience with Neil. He met with us before the wedding and helped us run through how we wanted our event to go. On the day of, Neil was so helpful. Neil did a great job of getting people on the dance floor, we would highly recommend him!
    Taylor Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing! Best dj ever !

I highly recommend turn n heads to anyone. Neil was very professional and super easy to get along with. He listened to what we had in mind and all of our guests had a great time! I also highly recommend the Alan experience
    Samantha Married on 10/07/2017
    Neil was amazing. On top of being a total professional, he's also a legitimately thoughtful person. He helped me with the timeline, provided music ideas when I wasn't sure, and made sure that any questions I had were answered. He helped my Wife and I find great photo spots in town, and pretty much ran the rehearsal, after getting set up. He provided additional Uplighting last minute, too! Our wedding day was fantastic. Neil communicated with us throughout the day and evening, and things ran so smoothly. He kept the dancefloor moving, and we got so many compliments on him! He even surprised my Wife with an impromptu karaoke moment, singing her guilty pleasure song, Mmm Bop. :) I could not recommend a DJ more highly.
    Missy Married on 07/01/2017
    Neil was so great to work with! We wanted to hire him after our initial phone conversation, because I could tell he would be totally chill and would make me laugh. Meeting in person our first time, I knew it was a good choice. He just has this really good vibe about him. I was actually kind of nervous about our music because our reception was fairly simple - as in, no crazy entrance of wedding party, no planned stunts, no major toasts or announcements - we just needed Neil to play good music for a few hours straight and get people dancing! Oh, and our wedding was the first one ever at our venue, so we appreciated Neil's flexibility in set up and everything sounded great.
  • User2903006 2+ years ago
    Turn'n head production's was amazing they played all the right music and made the experience extraordinary! I will definitely be using them again!
  • User2898625 2+ years ago
    An absolutely amazing experience with this Dj EVERYTIME. I have seen Neil Dj at multiple friends weddings and we always have the best time. He knows exactly what to play to keep everyone on the dance floor and gives you the best party. I recommend Neil to every friend I know getting married or having a party. He is the absolute perfect Dj for any event
    Megan Married on 09/30/2016
    We decided to hire Turn'n'Heads Productions for our wedding last month and I was amazed at the level of service I received. The DJ provided a wedding plannimg packet that broke down the entire night. He kept in touch with me and answered my million questions and happily changed things every time I changed my mind. He kept me on task at the wedding letting me know when it was time to do the dollar dance, bouquet toss etc. My guests loved him and danced all night! I would highly recommend him to anyone planning a wedding!
    Michele Married on 08/28/2016
    Professional and entertaining. Great sound and great personalities from the DJs at Turn'n'Heads.
    Kelcie Married on 07/30/2016
    Neil at Turn n Heads Productions does a fabulous job with what he does! Great to work with, very reasonably priced and very entertaining! He keeps the crowd entertained very well! I'd hire Turn n Heads Productions again anytime over anyone else!
    Drew Married on 07/24/2016
    I was a guest at a wedding recently where this company was the DJ that the couple hired. I was extremely impressed with how upbeat he kept the crowd. The dinner music wasn't too loud and the dance music was the right volume to twerk to my tushie's delight. I asked the couple how much they paid for the DJ because I like to price out different places. From what they told me, he was more reasonable than most while offering more... which when I saw the screens and lights, I was quite impressed. This guy can even do karaoke!!! It was seriously one of the best wedding DJ's I've ever seen.
    Janelle Married on 12/26/2015

Amazing!

Having Neil dj our backyard wedding made it perfect! He was quick to answer my texts, he was patient, and was so engaging with us and our guests! He was also the dj at my sisters wedding and people were so excited to hear he was going to be at mine!! I’ve already recommended him to about 12 other people getting married and they’d be fools not to use him!
    Janice Married on 04/18/2015
    Honestly, hands down THE BEST DJ EVER. With out Neil at our 2015 wedding, it would not have been the same. He was so professional and fun, it was the one thing I didnt even stress about because I knew I had made the right choice. Trust me you will be so happy on your day if you go with him. -The Benson's
    Tim Married on 10/11/2014
    Let me say this: if you *don't* use Neil and the crew at Turn'n'Heads Productions as your wedding DJ, you will have a subpar wedding. From the initial planning phase, they ask you just the right amount of questions you'll need to have a superior wedding experience (but not too many, because let's face it, you're already making a million small decisions as a bride and groom-to-be).

All the way up through the big day, the TNH crew stayed in contact with us, making sure they had all the correct information about the venue and their expected duties. This is crucial, because you don't want to have the damn Chicken Dance at your wedding. (Or maybe you do, in which case, they'll gladly oblige).

Once the ceremony is all wrapped up, and your guests shuffle into the venue, the DJ crew is all set up and ready to go. You just sit back, and let them do all the work. They'll keep the program moving along (from toasts, to first dances, to the garter toss, and finally, to the dance).

Regarding the dance: their experience with reading a room is exceptional. You don't want a DJ who shows up with a flash drive and a thousand songs that every wedding dance has. That's crap. You also don't want a DJ who set up their list before the show and just runs it. That's crap, too.

You want someone who can see that the dance floor is dying down, so they switch the mood in order to rejuvenate it. You want someone who can see that it's mostly old people on the floor, so it should probably be bangers from the 70s. Then, once all the old people are too drunk and leave, you want someone who will throw on those well-vetted, modern bangers that put all that open-bar booze to work.

I'm out of space, so I'll finish with this: TNH cares about giving you the wedding experience you want. They are really damn good, and you will not regret choosing them for your big day.
    Lindsay Married on 09/06/2014
    We hired Turn’n’Heads productions for our wedding and reception in 2014 and Neil did an incredible job! He was very professional, listened to all of our wants and needs, and he kept all of our guests happy with the variety of music! He was so much fun at the reception and had all of our guests laughing with his Alan impersonation! I highly recommend Turn’n’Heads productions for any event, we’ve been to several with Neil as the entertainment and we have never been disappointed!
    Dianne Married on 09/06/2014
    Our family has hired Turn'n'Heads Productions for numerous events. Neil Turner always has performed exemplary service. His service gets the crowd to interact and have a very enjoyable time at an extremely professional level. Turn'n'Heads Productions will always be our first choice!