Turning Heads Hair Color & Design, LLC Reviews

11 | Point Pleasant Beach, NJ

11 Reviews for Turning Heads Hair Color & Design, LLC

A relaxing, fun, & clean atmosphere. I said what I wanted and they gave me exactly that times 10. I looked beyond what I thought I could look like! Hair and makeup was terrific! Felt like a queen!

Amanda · Married on 07/05/2013

I have been coming to Turning Heads hair salon since they have been open. It's been a great experience everytime, and I'm happy with my hair results everytime. I don't plan on ever changing hair salons.

Sent on 07/10/2013

My daughters and I were in a wedding and turning heads did an amazing job! Our hair stayed all night even in the 90 degree weather and they were so good with my little ones. I highly recommend turning heads!

Sue · event on 06/14/2013

I love Turning Heads Salon.
    They have awesome hair dressers, they all do great work.
    Turning Heads is the only salon I go to for all my hair questions, hair color/highlights and supplies..

Tina · event on 12/16/2012

I absolutely love Turning Heads Hair Color & Design in Point Pleasant, NJ! I've been going there since 2007 for everything from cut, color, wax, etc. I also have them do my hair for our annual corporate holiday party and I always get a ton of compliments on it. You can schedule your appointment online through their website which is a feature I definitely appreciate. Give them a call, you won't be sorry!

Mrs. · event on 06/02/2012

This salon did an exceptional job on my daughter's hair and make up the day of her senior prom. The hair style was gorgeous and the make up was classy. In addition, the staff was and continues to be professional, caring, friendly and helpful. We still continue to utilize the salon's services regularly because it is the best quality and talented hair stylists around. Never hesitate to contact the owner, "Tami" because she takes great pride in her business and goes out of her way to see that each client is satisfied. Thank you "Turning Heads Salon" for your consistent superior service and reliability. Sincerely, Mrs Callahan and daughters

Sent on 07/11/2013

Kathy · Married on 05/10/2012

Turning Heads and tami are the best, always do a great job and listen to what you want. I wouldnt trust my hair to anyone else!

Coralie · Married on 08/20/2011

Everyone loved my hair and the jewels that were in it.

• Annie

Annie · Married on 04/16/2011

Turning Heads did my hair as well as my entire bridal party's hair for my wedding. They also did my makeup (Thank God!) I can't say enough about how much I LOVED my hair and makeup. The weather that day was horrible but my hair stayed perfect through the rain and wind. Tami did such a great job and did exactly what I wanted which was nothing too overdone, just beautiful and soft. It was amazing how it lasted in the same style throughout the entire day. My makeup was flawless throughout the whole day too! I will recommend getting your hair and makeup done professionally since its too stressful to try to do it yourself. And Turning Heads does such an amazing job, I recommend them 100% to anyone who wants it done well for a great price!
    PLUS they are the nicest women there and you always feel welcome and comfortable. I love that Tami will always make sure my hair looks great and never steers me wrong. She is honest and talented, the perfect combo for a great Salon!

Susan · Married on 07/27/2008

I absolutely love Turning Heads. Tami and the girls are amazingly talented, professional and love what they do. This definitely translates into some beautiful hair. I have used them exclusively for my wedding, engagement party, numerous special events and monthly cut and color services for years.

• I

Ian · Married on 06/30/2018

1.0

Under new management. Has become a chop shop. No longer small town feel any longer. Wait a month for an appointment and not get any consideration as a long time customer. Tips you have left get you NOTHING, not even good service. This is a shop to avoid!

Sent on 06/24/2018