Turner Music Productions Reviews

281 | Rochester, NY

281 Reviews for Turner Music Productions

281 Turner Music Productions Reviews

Jessica · Married on 10/06/2018

Stop looking around and hire TMP for your wedding. I cannot imagine our day without them. Our experience with Steve and his team was seamless from the day we first reached out. We were so lucky to have Rich as our DJ at our wedding. My husband and I were (somewhat) indecisive as to what we needed or wanted to do for our ceremony and reception. Rich took all of our worries away. He went above and beyond by coming to our rehearsal and helping us get organized. Without hesitation he stepped in as a day-of coordinator role for us. He took it upon himself to liaise with the venue and make sure all was in order. On top of all that, the music was phenomenal! Rich kept the party going the whole night. He also made a recording of our vows, which he mixed over music and played at the end of our reception. It was amazing and so thoughtful. Afterward, he emailed the files to us as well! We continue to hear from our guests that our wedding was the most fun party they have been to in a long time. This is 100% all because of Rich and TMP. We cannot say enough positive things about these guys and we absolutely recommend that you hire them.

mark · Married on 10/06/2018

This is the second time i have used Steve Turner for our DJ. His company is the best in the business. We had Pierre for our DJ. He is incredible. He kept the party moving and he is always checking in to make sure we are getting what we want. When you meet with Steve and his staff you know you are getting the best. This is the one place you can not cut corners. The DJ can make or break your event. Pierre made ours. If I had more daughters, I would not change a thing. Thank you very much

Taryn · Married on 08/17/2018

Steve Turner is the real deal!!! I have not only been to a wedding when he was the DJ and it was an absolute blast full of dancing and pure fun all night, we loved him so much after that wedding we hired him for ours!! Steven from the night I asked for his card to the emails after the wedding is amazing. Not only is he incredibly professional and organized he put a spin on the music of a wedding that was so creative and made the big day even more special. We met with him before the wedding to go over what I thought were basic details but you can tell the true pride he takes in his work. He played music for the ceremony, cocktail hour, our dances and all night long and every aspect he tailored to us. He listened to every request and delieverd with excellent sound all night. Seriously look no further, great company, great experience, I would book again in a heart beat! Thank you again Turner Music Productions, for everything!

Brett · Married on 08/12/2018

Dear Steve,

We wanted to reach out to express our gratitude for the extraordinary job that you did at our wedding. There were many aspects of our planning that we were anxious about, except for the entertainment. Throughout the entire process, you made us feel entirely at ease when it came to the entertainment aspect, and we are forever grateful.

We are all about creating experiences for others, and we are truly thankful for the memories that you have created for us. To this day, when we hear our introduction song, we tear up a little bit remembering how amazing it felt to walk into that room as you introduced us. Before, during, and now after our wedding, we have raved about how wonderful you are, and how detail-oriented you were with all of our requests.

Furthermore, we have to say that you truly did an impeccable job creating the environment that we had dreamed of having. The lighting was amazing, the monogram looked awesome, and the music was exactly what we had hoped for. We also really enjoyed the Shoe Game, and many of our guests commented on how great it was to learn some fun things about us. I know that we didn’t have an extremely large crowd, but you really made sure that we were always on the dancefloor – and we know that this is not always an easy task. By the end of the evening, several of our guests made it a point to tell us that our wedding was among the top 3 weddings they had ever attended.

Finally, when we received the email with the recording of our entire ceremony, we were beyond ecstatic. Words cannot express how grateful we are to have this memory forever. We are forever grateful for the amount of effort that you put in, and can only hope that going forward, the rest of our celebrations will be as awesome as this was.

Thank you again, for creating a perfect experience for us, Steve.

Warmest Regards,
    Brett & Victoria Santo

Morgan · Married on 08/11/2018

My husband and I cannot say enough great things about Steve!!! He absolutely killed it at our wedding and had the dance floor packed the entire night! We still have guests telling us what a blast our wedding was, how amazing the dj was and that they loved the photo booth! People tell us our wedding was the best they have ever been to and Steve was definitely a huge part of that! Through the entire planning process he was amazing to work with and was always accommodating to any request we had even when I emailed him with a change to the order of dances the day before the wedding! I will always recommend turner music productions!

Kyle · Married on 08/10/2018

Turner Music Productions is the company you want to DJ your wedding. Steve DJ'ed our wedding and did not disappoint. He took the time to get to know us as a couple and did everything we needed him to do. Though we didn't have to make any major changes to our wedding, Steve said "please call me any time if you need anything" - a gesture that made my wife and I feel like we are in good hands.
    Steve really brought it the day of the wedding. There were games he played with our guests to get them pumped up, awesome music and mixes, and to be honest, always had people on the dance floor all night long. The best part about Steve is that he really made our night special. Big mistake if you don't go with Turner Music Productions. Two thumbs up and a six out of five if that is possible!

Anthony · Married on 07/28/2018

Steve and Turner Music Productions are the best! I have been to a few weddings where TMP provided DJ services and the weddings are always so much fun! Therefore when it came time to choose a DJ for my wedding there was no doubt who we were going to go with. Steve was with us every step of the way during the planning process. The day of he made sure to keep the party going all night! Guests are still talking about the Dollar Dance and The Couples Game! TMP also provided the photo booth and once again they knocked it out of the park! The photos and slide show were awesome! Another great touch. Do yourself a favor, if you need a DJ for your wedding, book Steve and TMP!

Taylor · Married on 07/21/2018

Quote of the night "is this Vegas or Rochester?" Steve definitely brought the party, we couldn't be happier. He was so easy to work with. I had last minute updates and songs that I requested and he happily accommodated the changes. He also made it a point to sit down and get to know us as a couple, which we really appreciated. I would 100% recommend him to others!!

Nicole · Married on 06/16/2018

Pierre kept the party going. He checked in with my husband and I all night to keep us updated on what any upcoming plans were (games, certain dances, etc). Very professional and made our wedding fun! I highly recommend Turner Music Productions!

Allison · Married on 06/09/2018

Steve Turner was amazing!!! from the beginning planning stages, to the big day, to after he has been the perfect DJ to work with! he accommodated my last minute changes and even downloaded songs we wanted that he did not have. our guests loved all the music he played, loved that he took requests and actually played those requests, and added interactive moments to the night. we had 5hrs of dancing and not a minute was slow or boring!! Steve even made sure we were doing well through out the entire night, even checking on us when we were getting photos and ran inside to get us both drinks. I can not say enough good things about him!!!! he made the night perfect

Jennifer · Married on 06/03/2018

Steve Turner was amazing. Our event was canceled and he was willing to rearrange the plan to dj for a different type of party without hesitation. He was very responsive to my emails and the music requests that I made, as well as those of the guests. He recorded a speech that was made during the event and sent it to me as a surprise. Steve is a genuinely nice guy and has the experience and extroverted personality to make an event great!

Turner Music Productions 1
    Turner Music Productions 2

Christina · Married on 06/02/2018

Steve Turner was an amazing wedding DJ for both our outdoor ceremony and reception on June 2, 2018, and one of the highlights of our big day! The most common feedback we received from our wedding guests was about our great DJ! His enthusiasm was contagious, and the dance floor was full the entire night.

Steve was extremely prepared when we met approximately one month before the wedding. We also had a lengthy planning call a few days before the wedding. Steve reviewed every detail with me, and was very clear about the day-of timeline. He downloaded the unique cover version of the song we requested for our first dance, and his suggestions for other songs were on the mark.

His wife, Beth, ran the photo booth for us. She was a pleasure to work with as well. We can’t thank them enough for their contributions to our special day!

Kelly · Married on 05/19/2018

TMP and DJ Kenny created a perfect night that we will never forget! Still getting compliments from our guests!!

Brandon · Married on 05/12/2018

Jeff did a tremendous job as our DJ and was without question a vital component to the success of the ceremony and reception. Jeff made sure the whole night went smoothly for us, which was important to us, and everyone had a fun-filled night thanks to him. Karen did an amazing job with the photo booth as well! There always seemed to be a line for taking photos, and everyone kept talking about what a hit it was.

Jesse · Married on 01/27/2018

Steven was absolutely wonderful! He had our guests dancing the entire night! Working with him was very easy and he made sure everything went smoothly.

We met him about a couple of months before the wedding to finalize the details of the reception, music choices, etc, and he made this process so simple and easy. Having far more experience with wedding receptions than us, he offered some suggestions to help our reception move more smoothly, which was very helpful. We were pleasantly surprised when some of our song choices which we thought were more obscure, he not only had, but had a couple of different version of them. He was more than happy to work with us to make sure the songs we wanted for the reception he had, and were exactly what we were looking for. He made edits to the first dance songs for us, so they wouldn’t be too long, or too short.

During the reception, some of our family mentioned to him certain songs, or music they would like to hear (Frank Sinatra, classic Italian music, etc) and he played all of the different music folks requested. He had a great mix of older music, and newer music, and I honestly can’t recall any time when the dance floor was empty.

As a bonus surprise, about a month after the wedding, I received an email from Steven, which had a recording of the speeches and toasts from the reception. We had no idea that he did this for us, and it was such a great surprise for us.

I can’t recommend Steven enough if you are looking for a DJ.

Emily · Married on 12/30/2017

We loved working Steve to plan our wedding and having Kenny be there for the night of our wedding. He did a great job of getting the crowd excited and playing a great mix a music. His positive energy got us even more excited to celebrate! Our guests loved him and he played all the songs we wanted and then some. When there were quick changes, Kenny was very flexible and communicated with us quickly to make those changes happen smoothly. I highly recommend working with TMP for your next big event, especially wedding!

• W

William · Married on 11/11/2017

We worked with Steve who has amazing ideas for set up, song choices, and just general knowledge of weddings. Pierre was an amazing DJ who got the reception rocking from start to finish. I highly recommend Turner Music Production for your wedding.

Christine · Married on 10/14/2017

THE BEST DJ EVER!!! We are still getting compliments on how amazing our wedding was because of our DJ Steve! He appealed to every age and genre with his setlist! He played the best wedding games that really got the guests going and having a blast! Steve and his team make your wedding day so special and fun! We highly recommend Turner Music Productions for your wedding/event DJ... or you are missing out!!

Danielle · Married on 10/07/2017

100% worth it! We couldn't get people to stop dancing until after midnight! Music is so important for a great reception and their music is just that!

Lauren · Married on 09/09/2017

OH MY GOSH! Look no further for a DJ. Seriously, Steve/Turner Music Productions is the BEST DJ IN WESTERN NEW YORK! So amazing. Steve helped us with a wedding photo slideshow beforehand, he helped me with the Daddy/Daughter dance and recording a voice-over for the song, he helped make sure every detail of our wedding was implemented and he did so flawlessly! We had the best time EVER and all of our guests were out on the dance floor the whole night! People are still talking about how amazing he was. He really made sure to learn every detail of our wedding and exactly what we wanted and carried it out. He was so professional and so reasonably priced for the value he provides. Honestly, think about what people remember from the wedding ... how much fun it was and the dance floor ... you will not be disappointed if you book with Steve!! Highly recommend to anyone, any day!

Michael · Married on 09/01/2017

Absolutely phenomenal job! They were professional, very thorough, calling 2-3 times prior to the wedding to make sure name pronunciations were correct along with songs we requested. They had great fun games to play during the reception if dancing was slow.

Steve and his team had great suggestions for us as well, having ideas that we utilized during the reception. Checked in multiple times during the reception to ask if we had any requests or any suggestions for them. My sister and myself have used them for our weddings. There is no other DJ to look at.

Brynn · Married on 08/26/2017

Turner Music Productions was a pleasure to work with! My husband and I were told by many people that the DJ will make or break the guests' experience at a wedding so we looked for the best of the best and found them! Our DJ, Rich, was amazing! He was the perfect combination of quirky and cool and kept the party alive. My guests really enjoyed the game he played with them and thought his music selection was perfect. We had a full dance floor the whole night. Rich was so sweet and so flexible throughout the evening. He even carried my dinner plate back to my seat because "a bride should never carry her own plate on her wedding day". He was able to work with a couple live music performers we had throughout the night. Rich was able to adapt his equipment to their needs so they could have the sound quality they needed. I will never forget how much fun the day was thanks to him. Thank you Rich and Turner Music Productions for truly making my wedding night unforgettable!
    Brynn & Nate
    Aug 26th, 2017

Marc · Married on 08/19/2017

Kenny was very professional and kept the energy going all night long. All of our guests had a great time and the dance floor was always full. He kept the guests entertained by including interactive games and mixing in great songs. I would definitely recommend to someone looking for a DJ.

• Heather

Heather · Married on 08/11/2017

We are so happy that we went with Turner Music Productions for our DJ for our wedding! Steve went above and beyond and is truly one of the best DJ's. Our guests never wanted to leave the dance floor all night, we actually even extended our time since everyone was having so much fun. We definitely recommend them to anyone for any event, it really does make a difference when you have a great DJ.

Alexis · Married on 08/05/2017

Turner music did an amazing job with the music for our wedding! We met with Steve before our wedding. He made sure any and all questions we had were answered and gave us some great suggestions to make our wedding extra special. Pierre kept our guests on the dance floor the entire night and made it a truly memorable night. We received so many compliments on the DJ! I highly recommend Turner music productions!