Turner Music Productions Reviews

Turner Music Productions 5
Turner Music Productions 6

Stephanie · Getting married on 01/05/2021

Absoultely fanastic!

We had a wonderful experience with Steve and DJ Rich! After our first meeting with Steve, I knew that we were going to have a fantastic wedding. He was professional, knowledgeable, and had great suggestions!
    DJ Rich was amazing! We couldn't have asked for a greater guy to work with. He kept the reception moving right along and was attentive to every detail. We had several wedding guests comment on what a great job DJ Rich did and how much fun they had at our reception. He helped to make our wedding day perfect!
    We highly recommend TMP!!

Sent on 06/06/2019
  • Carolyn

Carolyn · Married on 07/27/2019

Absolutely amazing!!

There is definitely a reason why they have a 5 star review. We had Steve Turner for our DJ at our wedding. He made it a party that we will never forget. My expectations were extremely high and Steve did an awesome job fulfilling them. Our dance floor was packed with people at all times. He suggested great ideas to make the night unforgettable. People are still talking about our wedding and asking who our DJ was. He communicated with all the vendors to make sure our night went smoothly. A perk for TMP is you can pay for an additional half hour/ hour so it he could end when you truly wanted it to. I highly recommend using Steve for any event. He is awesome to work with!

Sent on 08/11/2019
  • Joe

Joe Segrue · Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing Host and DJ

There is a reason why they have a 5-star review. We had Steve Turner for our DJ at our wedding. He made it a party that we will never forget. My expectations were extremely high and Steve did an awesome job fulfilling them. Our dance floor was packed with people at all times. He suggested great ideas to make the night unforgettable. People are still talking about our wedding and asking who our DJ was. He communicated with all the vendors to make sure our night went smoothly. A perk for TMP is you can pay for an additional half-hour/ hour so he could end when you truly wanted it to. I highly recommend using Steve for any event. He had great ideas for games and other fun events throughout the night.

Sent on 08/12/2019

Dan Wahl · Married on 07/06/2019

Nailed it!

From the very first meeting with TMP, Steve impressed us beyond expectation. He truly had an understanding that a DJ is the true leader for your wedding reception. We’ve all been to those weddings where the DJ is just kinda there, nobody knows what’s happening and when, people are sitting down or wandering around because there’s no direction, etc, etc... I can assure you that TMP will not allow any of the above scenarios to occur! Kenny, our DJ, met us with open arms prior to the wedding party walking out. He had us all psyched! He walked into the ballroom and got the guests just as pumped up! Everyone was cheering, standing, and having fun. The fun never stopped the minute Kenny had the reigns on the party. Nobody at the reception missed the first dance - in fact, he had everyone circle around us; which provided AMAZING photos! He ensured nobody missed a thing. Kenny had every song imaginable to even get my 92 year old grandmother moving on the dance floor! She ended up closing the place down! It was an absolute night to remember because of the incredible talent TMP has at what they do. I would highly recommend them to anyone who wants to be 100% confident that their wedding or event is one to be remembered as a great time.

Sent on 07/26/2019
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing DJ

We chose TMP because of their awesome reviews. We originally worked with Steven in the beginning who helped us pick out our music. We later found out Kenny was actually DJing our wedding. The first time we spoke to Kenny we knew he’d throw a great party!! Since we are from Ohio we finally met with Kenny two weeks before the wedding. He has so much energy and again we couldn’t wait for the reception he was about to throw. Flash forward to the wedding day...Kenny was incredible! We have received countless compliments on Kenny and what a great party he threw. We played the shoe game and the $5 game and everyone LOVED them! Thank you Kenny!!!

Sent on 07/02/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 06/15/2019

Awesome DJ!

My husband and I are so glad that we chose TMP. Working with Steve for all the initial details was very easy and seemed like we were talking to an old friend!

Jeff was the DJ on our wedding day, he did an amazing job! He continually checked in with us. It rained on our wedding day so a lot of last minute adjustments had to be made and he didn't sweat it once!

I would highly recommend TMP to anyone who is considering them as your DJ for ANY event! We hope to work with them again in the future!

Sent on 07/03/2019

Lindsay D · Married on 06/15/2019

TMP made our reception perfect!

Steve was the DJ at our wedding a few weeks ago, and he was phenomenal! During the planning phases, he listened to what we wanted at our reception and the type of music to play. During our reception, he kept everyone entertained with fun games and fantastic music selections that kept everyone energized. We had multiple comments throughout the night that it was the most fun reception they had been to in awhile, and so much of that was due to having a great DJ! Choosing TMP to be our DJ was one of the best decisions of our wedding planning! Thank you!

• Paige

Paige Kelly · Married on 06/15/2019

The absolute best

My husband had very few requests during the wedding planning process, so when he specifically asked me to talk to Steve and request Pierre, I knew he was passionate about this DJ and this company. After one phone call with Steve, I felt very comfortable in going with my husband’s recommendation. Steve spent the time to discuss all the special touches he offers, what makes TMP stand out from the rest, and then over delivered on everything he promised. He made my father-daughter dance the most memorable it can be, by putting my grandfather’s voice into the song (we had recently lost my Grandpa, so you can imagine how special this was to us). He also took the time at the end of our meeting to give heartfelt wedding advice. Now, as for the man that ran the show at our wedding…Pierre. He is DYNAMITE!!!! He’s fun, energetic, and the guy you want for your wedding. He kept the party going from the moment it started, until we closed the doors. The dance floor was packed, the music was on point, and he was without a doubt crucial in making our day/night so memorable.

• Connor

Heather Groot · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing DJ!!!

As soon as wet with Steve, we knew we were going to go with him. Of all vendor decisions, this was our most important one. He was absolutely amazing through the entire process and made us feel like we were his only couple. Guests of our wedding were raving about "the DJ." Thanks Steve for an incredible time!

Sent on 06/10/2019
  • Ken

Ken Wanamaker · Married on 06/01/2019

What a Great Night!

Steve was such a great guy to work with. He had answers for all the questions we had along the way which really put us at ease for our wedding night. He helped us with planning every detail of how the night would go from cocktail hour to the last dance. He really knows how to get the party started and keep it going the whole night. Never skipped a beat!
    Turner Music Production will be getting our recommendation to any friends or family getting married in the Rochester area!
    Thanks again for everything Steve! We will never forget our big day and the huge roll you played in making it a great success.

Sent on 07/11/2019
  • JAMIE

JAMIE · Married on 05/25/2019

TMP was great!

Steve from TMP was the first DJ that I met with and after meeting with him I knew I didn't want anyone else doing my wedding. I LOVE to dance so the music was very important to me. Our meeting with Steve to set everything up was great - he gave us recommendations, but let us make our own decisions about how we saw the reception unfolding. The song that he helped me make for my mom was such a hit - people are still talking about it. Having that file forever is so special to my mom and I - I am so glad he was open to helping me surprise her in such a special way.

Kenny was our DJ for the day of and our intro into the room was unbelievable. We had no idea what we were walking into it, but it was a full blown party and I loved every minute of our walk in. The $5 game he played at dinner was by far one of my favorite moments of the day - seeing our families and friends dancing around was so special - it was one of the moments in the day that I was able to sit back and really take the day in and enjoy. My only critical comment would be that I could have done without so many song mashups - I am old school and like to hear the whole song - but there were people on the dance floor all night long and that is what I wanted. Lots of compliments from guests that this was one of the most fun weddings they have ever been to and TMP was a huge reason for that!

• Samantha

Samantha Hoffmeier · Married on 05/11/2019

Perfection

Steven did a wonderful job at our wedding, we received so many compliments on our entertainment and the fantastic music! He also did some fantastic games during the dinner hour to keep our guests enjoying the party while we did our rounds! My favorite part is that Steven really saw our vision and did his best to communicate with us. As the bride, I was very overwhelmed the week of my wedding, everyone was asking questions and driving me insane. Steven was the complete opposite. He provided guidance, called me a week befoee to confirm everything and gave me a lot of confidence. I cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 06/09/2019

Krista · Married on 11/17/2018

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steve and his team were everything we imagined and more. the dance floor was packed all night long and it felt like one big party. I would chose them every time if I had to re-do.

Sent on 11/29/2018

mark · Married on 10/06/2018

This is the second time i have used Steve Turner for our DJ. His company is the best in the business. We had Pierre for our DJ. He is incredible. He kept the party moving and he is always checking in to make sure we are getting what we want. When you meet with Steve and his staff you know you are getting the best. This is the one place you can not cut corners. The DJ can make or break your event. Pierre made ours. If I had more daughters, I would not change a thing. Thank you very much

Sent on 10/08/2018
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 10/05/2018

Dancing all night long!

Steve was amazing! He did an excellent job tailoring the music to our guests as well as helping us come up with "important" songs. Our guests were dancing all night long and loved the various "dinner" games that he played to pump up the party. I cannot recommend him enough!

Sent on 02/27/2019

Taryn · Married on 08/17/2018

Steve Turner is the real deal!!! I have not only been to a wedding when he was the DJ and it was an absolute blast full of dancing and pure fun all night, we loved him so much after that wedding we hired him for ours!! Steven from the night I asked for his card to the emails after the wedding is amazing. Not only is he incredibly professional and organized he put a spin on the music of a wedding that was so creative and made the big day even more special. We met with him before the wedding to go over what I thought were basic details but you can tell the true pride he takes in his work. He played music for the ceremony, cocktail hour, our dances and all night long and every aspect he tailored to us. He listened to every request and delieverd with excellent sound all night. Seriously look no further, great company, great experience, I would book again in a heart beat! Thank you again Turner Music Productions, for everything!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Brett · Married on 08/12/2018

Dear Steve,

We wanted to reach out to express our gratitude for the extraordinary job that you did at our wedding. There were many aspects of our planning that we were anxious about, except for the entertainment. Throughout the entire process, you made us feel entirely at ease when it came to the entertainment aspect, and we are forever grateful.

We are all about creating experiences for others, and we are truly thankful for the memories that you have created for us. To this day, when we hear our introduction song, we tear up a little bit remembering how amazing it felt to walk into that room as you introduced us. Before, during, and now after our wedding, we have raved about how wonderful you are, and how detail-oriented you were with all of our requests.

Furthermore, we have to say that you truly did an impeccable job creating the environment that we had dreamed of having. The lighting was amazing, the monogram looked awesome, and the music was exactly what we had hoped for. We also really enjoyed the Shoe Game, and many of our guests commented on how great it was to learn some fun things about us. I know that we didn’t have an extremely large crowd, but you really made sure that we were always on the dancefloor – and we know that this is not always an easy task. By the end of the evening, several of our guests made it a point to tell us that our wedding was among the top 3 weddings they had ever attended.

Finally, when we received the email with the recording of our entire ceremony, we were beyond ecstatic. Words cannot express how grateful we are to have this memory forever. We are forever grateful for the amount of effort that you put in, and can only hope that going forward, the rest of our celebrations will be as awesome as this was.

Thank you again, for creating a perfect experience for us, Steve.

Warmest Regards,
    Brett & Victoria Santo

Sent on 08/22/2018

Morgan · Married on 08/11/2018

My husband and I cannot say enough great things about Steve!!! He absolutely killed it at our wedding and had the dance floor packed the entire night! We still have guests telling us what a blast our wedding was, how amazing the dj was and that they loved the photo booth! People tell us our wedding was the best they have ever been to and Steve was definitely a huge part of that! Through the entire planning process he was amazing to work with and was always accommodating to any request we had even when I emailed him with a change to the order of dances the day before the wedding! I will always recommend turner music productions!

Sent on 09/15/2018
  • Anderson

Anderson · Married on 08/11/2018

Excellent All Around!

Steve did a fantastic job setting up and coordinating the DJ for our event. He really took an interest in every detail of our wedding and helped us immensely in the planning process. My wife and I were very impressed by the personal touch Steve gives to all of his clients. Jerry was the DJ for our event and did a wonderful job keeping the crowd engaged. He followed our limited song list and combined our interests in to make it a fantastic occasion. Jerry really knows his music and that is a great quality to have in a DJ. TMP is an excellent choice for any DJ need.

Sent on 11/27/2018

Kyle · Married on 08/10/2018

Turner Music Productions is the company you want to DJ your wedding. Steve DJ'ed our wedding and did not disappoint. He took the time to get to know us as a couple and did everything we needed him to do. Though we didn't have to make any major changes to our wedding, Steve said "please call me any time if you need anything" - a gesture that made my wife and I feel like we are in good hands.
    Steve really brought it the day of the wedding. There were games he played with our guests to get them pumped up, awesome music and mixes, and to be honest, always had people on the dance floor all night long. The best part about Steve is that he really made our night special. Big mistake if you don't go with Turner Music Productions. Two thumbs up and a six out of five if that is possible!

Sent on 08/19/2018

Anthony · Married on 07/28/2018

Steve and Turner Music Productions are the best! I have been to a few weddings where TMP provided DJ services and the weddings are always so much fun! Therefore when it came time to choose a DJ for my wedding there was no doubt who we were going to go with. Steve was with us every step of the way during the planning process. The day of he made sure to keep the party going all night! Guests are still talking about the Dollar Dance and The Couples Game! TMP also provided the photo booth and once again they knocked it out of the park! The photos and slide show were awesome! Another great touch. Do yourself a favor, if you need a DJ for your wedding, book Steve and TMP!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Taylor · Married on 07/21/2018

Quote of the night "is this Vegas or Rochester?" Steve definitely brought the party, we couldn't be happier. He was so easy to work with. I had last minute updates and songs that I requested and he happily accommodated the changes. He also made it a point to sit down and get to know us as a couple, which we really appreciated. I would 100% recommend him to others!!

Sent on 08/17/2018

Nicole · Married on 06/16/2018

Pierre kept the party going. He checked in with my husband and I all night to keep us updated on what any upcoming plans were (games, certain dances, etc). Very professional and made our wedding fun! I highly recommend Turner Music Productions!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Allison · Married on 06/09/2018

Steve Turner was amazing!!! from the beginning planning stages, to the big day, to after he has been the perfect DJ to work with! he accommodated my last minute changes and even downloaded songs we wanted that he did not have. our guests loved all the music he played, loved that he took requests and actually played those requests, and added interactive moments to the night. we had 5hrs of dancing and not a minute was slow or boring!! Steve even made sure we were doing well through out the entire night, even checking on us when we were getting photos and ran inside to get us both drinks. I can not say enough good things about him!!!! he made the night perfect

Sent on 07/08/2018