Tupper Manor at the Wylie Inn and Conference Center Reviews

Tupper Manor at the Wylie Inn and Conference Center 5
Tupper Manor at the Wylie Inn and Conference Center 6
Tupper Manor at the Wylie Inn and Conference Center 7

Jennifer · Married on 09/28/2013

The best of the best. Steve, Christina, and the entire staff at Tupper Manor made our special day and night so very special and memorable. Everything was perfect, from the timing, flexibilty, staff, decorations, FOOD, professionalism, to the specialty cocktail!! The food can not be beat. The filet was tender and flavorful, the haddock was the best New England tradition, and the butternut squash raviolis were delicious! We can't thank Steve and his team enough for all their hard work from start to finish. We will be back for any and all events held at Tupper Manor.

Sent on 10/08/2013

Adam · Married on 07/20/2013

Tupper Manor is an absolutely gorgeous place to get married! The huge water fountain, the great ocean views, the beach....the list goes on. Furthermore, the two Christinas that work there took great care of us. The wedding reception went perfectly without any problems. Every details was taken care of, and we felt very relaxed on the day of our wedding. Thank you guys!

Sent on 08/03/2013
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 07/20/2013

Tupper Manor was absolutely FABULOUS! Everything exceeded my expectations. The venue itself is breathtaking with the beauty of the house and grounds and a view of the water; it really had everything we were looking for. The food was also fabulous and the service was really excellent as well. But what really made the day for us was the staff (specifically both Christinas and Marie!) The staff made everything so easy for us leading up to the wedding and really helped us plan out all the details and then on the day of...it was magical! Everything came together perfectly and my husband and I didn't have to worry about a thing. We truly had the best time and our guests couldn't stop raving about how gorgeous our venue was and what a great time they had. We also had a room block at the Wylie Inn, which is right next door to Tupper. The Inn was great and super convenient for all our guests.

I would highly HIGHLY recommend Tupper Manor for anyone looking for a wedding venue!

Sent on 08/11/2013

Cate · Married on 06/01/2013

I had a wonderful experience with all the staff members at Tupper Manor. They were so helpful with all the wedding planning and details. I highly recommend Tupper for wedding receptions.

Sent on 06/12/2013

I may be bias... But if you are looking, searching for a fabulous venue with EVERYTHING you need in 1 place, my wedding venue- Tupper Manor is the place! The venue is BEAUTIFUL and STUNNING it's right on the water, has a beautiful landscape and a Hotel/Inn next door for out of town guests.
    I always knew I wanted a wedding near water but I didn't want to travel far and I wanted that NE feel. This was totally the place! From the beginning of planning (I had less than 3 mo) both Christina's were AMAZING. They both were honest, worked with my family's budget and created the most amazing, beautiful and memorable day of our lives.

We got so many compliments and phonecalls on how beautiful the venue was, how AMAZING the food was (we have a bunch of "foodies" in our family), and how smooth and seamless it went. The staff at Tupper are very attentive, friendly and there to please. They even packed up ALL (and I mean A LOT) of the stuff we brought and put it into boxes and was all done by the time we were about to leave for the night. They are truly A+ across the board.

Thank you again Christina and the ENTIRE Tupper Staff for an amazing day we will never forget. Thanks for making my dream come true and the day the most memorable of dreams...
    K8 & J

Sent on 12/05/2012

Amy · Married on 07/14/2012

We were forced to plan our wedding under very stressful circumstances. My father was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer and we had to be married within weeks. We had had it planned for March in Maine but needed it to be July 14th (doctor's orders) and more local. Living on the North Shore we thought we had no chance at finding a place but lucky us, Tuper Manor had a cancellation. Christina and Christina were so understanding and truly went above and beyond to pull our dream wedding in 2 weeks. There was no detail left out and everything was perfect. I am in my mid 30s and have been in 12 weddings (and attended countless) and am picky about how things flow. There were no lines at the bar and the food was out of this world. We did some stations (mac n cheese and sliders!!) and heavy passed appetizers. It is hard for me to explain how perfect it was, they are all truly great people who are VERY good at their jobs. Well worth every penny.

Sent on 10/31/2012

Kelli-Beth · Married on 04/28/2012

In one word - INCREDIBLE!! Not only is Tupper Manor an absolutely gorgeous venue, they have a fabulous staff that are simply the best people to work with. We definitely didn't want a hotel ballroom wedding or to be at a venue that had 3 or 4 weddings a day - and in choosing Tupper we got the beautiful venue we were looking for and the attention that every bride deserves.

From both Christinas who helped us with every step of the planning process and ensured that our day was truly flawless, to the servers, bartenders (one of whom went and got more Rolling Rock from down the street when they ran out of my father-in-law's favorite beer early in the evening - he may NEVER stop talking about that), to the hotel staff and everyone else - their friendliness, willingness to go above and beyond and the way they made us feel like our wedding was the only thing that mattered to them was amazing.

Throughout the whole process, they answered questions quickly (no matter how silly I am sure some of them sounded to them!), made us feel special and communicated every detail with us. Having Christina there on the day of ensured that everything was in its place and that the whole event was true perfection - there is not one moment that I felt as if something was missing or needed attending to (and as I very detail-oriented person and bride, that is saying a lot!) They took the time and care to set up all of our special touches exactly as we had envisioned them - and even had them neatly packed away for us to pick up the next morning.

From the rehearsal through the end of Brunch on Sunday, I never had a care in the world and we were surrounded by the most attentive people in the most beautiful venue we could have hoped for. Tupper Manor, the Christinas and their amazing staff turned our dream wedding into a reality - THANK YOU!

Sent on 05/11/2012

Nicole · Married on 04/27/2012

My husband and I recently got married at Tupper Manor and our guests could not stop raving - about the location, the food, the staff. We have to agree. This is a beautiful North Shore location that screams "New England" - it's perfect for a mid-sized wedding (we had 90 people). There are amazing places throughout Tupper for photos and the beach is a short walk away. They also have a beautiful bridal room upstairs. Our guests mentioned that the food was hands down the best they had ever had (and the portions are HUGE). Both Christinas are amazingly helpful throughout the planning process and will be there for you as little or as much as you need. Perhaps a bit on the pricy side but as a couple who've recently tied the knot, you get what you pay for and we can say, hands down, Tupper Manor is WELL WORTH THE PRICE!

Sent on 05/14/2012

Samantha · Married on 11/19/2011

I had the most amazing day, and Christina Tadiello, the wedding coordinator helped put the day all together. Everything looked perfect when I walked in, and the entire reception flowed very smoothly. Tupper is gorgeous, so happy the fountain hadn't been wrapped up yet, the food was amazing, and loved that they made a special sign for my husband's specialty beers. So happy we chose Tupper, and everyone had a great time.

Sent on 11/29/2011

Danielle · Married on 11/11/2011

Where do I begin. Tupper Manor is the best place that I have been for wedding and I am not just saying that because I got married there. Both the Christina's are great to work with and are there for you the entire process. They answered all my questions no matter how big or small. The venue is beautiful, the manor, the grounds you name it - beautiful. The food is delicious. We had our tasting and loved everything. We were worried about them recreating it for over 100 people and they knocked it out of the park. Everything was delicious. Our guests could not stop talking about how good their food was. Everyone's plate looked like they licked it clean. The service was outstanding. Nothing was missed. All the staff paid close attention to detail. I could not believe my eyes how everything unfolded so beautifully. I was truly amazed how everything was done with perfection. I will never forget my wedding at Tupper and neither will my guests!!

Sent on 11/16/2011

Brianne · Married on 10/01/2011

I loved every thing about our wedding at Tupper Manor!! Not only is the venue gorgeous and the food delicious, but the staff is exceptionally helpful, professional and a pleasure to work with. If you're considering this site for your own wedding, I would highly recommend it!

Sent on 11/02/2011

Krissy · Married on 09/30/2011

Tupper Manor is a beautiful and unique facility that created the best night of my life! It was a bit pricier than some of the other venues we were considering, but when we walked in, we knew it was the place. The location is amazing, and the mansion and grounds are breathtaking. It's not your typical "country club" wedding, and I think that's what made our wedding stand out. All of my guest keep talking about how "beautiful" everything was, but I think it's the beauty of Tupper itself that made everything else fall in to place to seamlessly. The last thing that I can't forget to mention is the FOOD! It was by far the best wedding food myself, or any of my guest have had - trust me, that's all we've been hearing! There are endless options to choose from, and their generous packages allow you to create the perfect menu. We couldn't be happier with our choice of Tupper Manor!

Sent on 10/18/2011
  • Z

Susan · Married on 08/20/2011

Everything was amazing! The staff at Tupper Manor went out of their way to make sure every detail was just as the bride and groom imagined!

Sent on 10/27/2011
  • Susie

Susie · Married on 06/24/2011

I got married at Tupper Manor last summer. I had two other venues in mind, so three venues total that I was torn between. But in the end I was so glad I chose Tupper Manor because on top of the jaw-droppingly beautiful venue (everyone who attended my wedding said they gasped as they approached the venue), they made the whole process so easy for me and my husband.

Although I had my wedding in Massachusetts (where I did my undergrad and met my husband), I was living in California. So I had to do the whole planning via e-mails, phone calls, and two 2-day visits to Mass (once to choose the venue, once to finalize everything). This meant I needed to have my complete trust upon all my vendors.

We had our rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and the reception at Tupper Manor. On top of that, most of our guests stayed at Wylie Inn. Tupper Manor was also in charge of the catering, handling the linens and chairs, too. And guess what? They managed to do EVERYTHING perfectly. Just over the phone/e-mails.

The two Christinas were 100% responsive when I bothered them with calls and e-mails. They accommodated my needs 100%.

And they were also very flexible too. It was drizzling the whole day of my wedding, but because the forecast said the weather was going to clear up, I kept insisting that we stick to the plan to have the ceremony outdoors. However, an hour before the wedding we came to the conclusion that the weather wasn't going to clear up for me. So the staff moved all the chairs inside and had everything ready for us in time to have the ceremony.

I would recommend this place to anyone who wants to have that dream wedding of their lifetime. Thanks Christina and Christina!

Sent on 04/11/2012

Lesley · Married on 11/07/2010

My husband and I were married at Tupper Manor on Nov. 7, 2010, and we have so many great things to say about the venue and the service. Tupper Manor is absolutely beautiful and Christina Tadiello was fantastic to work with.

The venue is unlike anything that we’ve ever seen before and our guests were blown away. We received so many great comments on how beautiful the site was and that we had great taste for picking it ;-)

Christina was so incredibly helpful. She guided us through the entire wedding planning process and made us feel like no question was a dumb question. Throughout the process, she took the time to really get to know each of us, our style and our vision for the ceremony and reception.

On the day of the wedding, I got ready for the on-site ceremony upstairs. I didn’t step foot downstairs until it was time to walk down the aisle. I was blown away by all of the work that Christina put into decorating and making the manor look so beautiful. For example, she lined the ceremony aisle in the ballroom with staggered candles that made the room look so intimate, romantic and warm.

Our wedding really was the best night of our lives and that’s partly due to the amazing venue and great service that we received while working with Christina. There’s not a single thing that we would have done differently!

Sent on 12/15/2010

Sarah · Married on 09/04/2010

I can not say enough about Tupper Manor. We had guests calling us for weeks after our wedding just to tell us that our wedding was the "Best" wedding that they had ever been to. It really was unbelievable. The grounds are gorgeous, the service excellent and personal and the food was superb.

Sent on 11/03/2010

katie · Married on 08/29/2010

This place was absolutely amazing! In the planning stages, Christina was very responsive to my questions and had some great suggestions throughout the process. She made planning this wedding so much easier on us. On the day of the wedding, everything was perfect from start to finish! Again, Christina coordinated the whole day perfectly. The service and staff were amazing and the food was delicious! I have received nothing but compliments on the wedding. I would absolutely recommend this venue for a wedding. They went above and beyond our expectations!

Sent on 09/10/2010
  • Alexis

Alexis · Married on 07/17/2010

I highly recommend Tupper Manor for your wedding. The food was fantastic and the portions are large. The service is white glove hands down. Everyone I worked with guided me through the process which as so helpful. Go and see it for yourself. Once you do you'll not want to have your wedding anywhere else. Everything was very elegant and classy.

Sent on 08/17/2010
  • FutureMrs.Letourneau

Carolyn · Married on 06/26/2010

Tupper Manor was the ultimate dream wedding venue. Everyone that came to our wedding could not get over how beautiful the grounds were, how wonderful the food was, and how great the staff is. I would recommend it to anyone who wants to have the wedding of their dreams!!

Sent on 08/06/2010

Joanne · Married on 06/26/2010

Words cannot express how delighted we were with Christina Tadiello. Having had the pleasure of planning another wedding four years ago, I feel I have some basis for comparison.. Our first wedding planner was much older and exoerienced and wonderful in every way. I could not get over how truly amazing Christina was. She was always so professional and knowledgeable in all matters. She anticipated any concerns we might have, she never kept us waiting for a response, she would solve problems for us when we were at a loss, I could go on and on. She could not have been better, we could not have asked for more! I have a friend planning a 2011 wedding in April at Tupper Manor and I called to tell her, she has nothing to worry about witn Christina tadiello in charge.

Sent on 08/17/2010

John · Married on 11/14/2009

Our event manager, Christina Tadiello made everything happen smoothly and according to plan throughout the night while be completely under the radar. All the staff that night was friendly, courteous, and performed their jobs well. The chef was completely customized the cheese table based on our request for cocktail hour and it was out of this world.

Sent on 11/29/2009

Julie · Married on 10/17/2009

I could not be happier with my experience with Tupper Manor! Our wedding was everything we imagined it would be. Elizabeth and Christina are wonderful. Christina is detail oriented, flexible, enthusiastic and knowledgeable. She is very easy to get in touch with and always responds to emails in a timely manner. Everything ran smoothly during our reception and we didn't have to worry about a thing because we knew Christina had it under control. The food was delicious and the service was excellent. We received countless compliments on our wedding and the beautiful setting at Tupper Manor. Tupper Manor is a unique place to have a wedding reception and offers many great places to take spectacular photos!

Sent on 11/19/2009

Jessica · Married on 10/10/2009

The staff at Tupper Manor are wonderful! Christina is extremely professional and helpful. As the bride I can truely say our reception was flawless. I did not notice a single error all night felt that my bridal party and guests were treated wonderfully. I would highly recommend Tupper Manor as a reception sight! Not only is the venue gorgeous, but the quality of service is one of the best I have ever encountered at an event.

Sent on 11/24/2009

Courtney · Married on 09/18/2009

We were lucky enough to secure Tupper just months before our wedding date. They were helpful in moving another event to help accommodate us. We were concerned that the food might be just so-so since you can't bring in your own caterer but we couldn't have been more off base. The food at the tasting was spectacular in taste as well as presentation and JUST as spectacular the night of our wedding. The coordination of the event (ceremony & reception) was seamless, the whole experience proved to be stress free and amazing. First class all the way!

Sent on 11/19/2009