Tupper Manor at the Wylie Inn and Conference Center Reviews

139 | Beverly, MA

139 Reviews for Tupper Manor at the Wylie Inn and Conference Center

Rachael · Married on 09/09/2020

Everything you could want in one place!

Tupper Manor is as beautiful as it looks in pictures and is an absolutely wonderful place to get married. From the manor and grounds to the wonderful staff, we could not have asked for a better experience. The beach, and path leading to it, is a lovely hidden gem that we didn’t even know about when we decided to go for a visit. From the moment we walked in to tour the venue, Colby was so warm and helpful, and patiently answered all of our questions. She provided us with very detailed and useful information, and even offered to hold a date for us on the spot. As we worked out the details Colby was open and communicative, and made the biggest decision of the wedding planning process much easier to make. Once it came down to the details of the day, we worked with Sara Hiser. Colby set high expectations, but Sara still went above and beyond what we could have hoped for. In our meetings she was kind and attentive, and seemed genuinely invested in making sure that our day turned out exactly how we wanted. All of the staff were helpful and accommodating when we took out of town family members to see the venue and during the entire wedding weekend. The tastings at Tupper are an event in themselves. It was a great opportunity to get a sense of what an event at Tupper is like, not to mention to sample a lot of delicious food. They even brought in dessert from bakeries they recommend. I have food allergies that can make eating out a challenge, but they provided me with plenty of items to sample at the tasting, and took careful note of my allergies (and those of our guests) to ensure that everyone would be taken care of on the wedding day. Though planning the wedding was by no means a breeze, we really appreciated finding a venue that offers so much (indoor and outdoor spaces, ceremony and reception options, food, drink, linens, etc.) and that we quickly trusted would handle all of it so well. We did take advantage of the attached Wylie Inn for some of our guest rooms and for getting ready space. It is incredibly convenient to have the on-site option. There was some confusion on our part regarding which aspects of the inn are coordinated by the Tupper staff versus the Wylie front desk staff, but ultimately it all worked out. A few times I contacted the inn directly, but would recommend going through the event staff (Colby and Sara, in our case). If they can’t immediately address what you need, they will either find the information for you or direct you to the appropriate person. Our wedding was really a dream come true and we can’t thank Sara, Colby, and the rest of the Tupper/Wylie staff enough for helping make it possible!

Sent on 11/05/2019

Holly B. · Married on 08/28/2020

Most beautiful venue I have ever seen! & Great service!

Tupper Manor is the most beautiful wedding venue we have ever seen. The outside is beautiful, the inside is gorgeous, and it has ocean views and spots to take ocean photos. The water fountain outside is massive and such a beautiful piece of art. Plus, the second floor inside is huge and is meant as the bridal suite for getting ready. And, the venue has a hotel attached to it! This venue and location checked everything off our list. Not to mention the two pretty bar rooms, billiards room, huge ballroom with giant sparkling chandelier, open and glassed in dinner room, grand entrance with beautiful stair case inside...the list goes on and on. When we toured Tupper with Colby, we were blown away! My fiancé and I were supposed to be getting married at Tupper Manor this summer, but it was postponed to next summer due to COVID. Up to this point, the staff at Tupper have been superb. We have been working closely with Colby and she has been nothing but very kind, responsive, and accommodating. We appreciate Colby and Tupper Manor and cannot wait to get married there next summer. I will leave another review next year, but definitely highly recommended up to this point!

Sent on 07/07/2020
  • Katherine

Katherine · Married on 12/14/2019

Best day of our lives!

Having our wedding at Tupper Manor was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day. We wanted a elegant feel for our winter wedding, and as soon as we walked into Tupper we knew this was the place for us. It has the old school elegant feel, but also has a bit of a modern flair. Every detail of the day was perfect and we could not have asked for anything more. Julie and Sara answered all of our questions and made sure that everything we needed was taken care of. They were so helpful along the way, and the night of the wedding Sara made sure to check in with us and make sure we were happy. Since we had a December wedding we got the added benifit of the holiday lights outside, the poinsettias, and the Christmas tree in the lobby. The food was absolutely amazing! We loved our appetizers and entrées, and the tasting event that Tupper holds is an amazing night out for couples planning a wedding.
    We could go on and on about the most amazing day of our lives at such a beautiful venue. We are so grateful for the entire staff at Tupper for making our day so exceptional.

Sent on 01/27/2020
  • Olivia

Olivia · Married on 11/03/2019

Amazing Experience

We had a wonderful experience from start to finish with Tupper Manor. We initially toured and worked with Julie, who is so warm, friendly, and helpful. She gave great advice and is very responsive and easy to work with. She also helped us later with our room block at the Wylie Inn. We worked with Sara for day of planning and coordination - she is awesome! Knowledgeable, friendly, efficient, and accessible. At one point during our reception she stood behind myself and my husband with a plate of hors d'oeuvres to make sure we got to eat them! She really went above and beyond. We got so many compliments from guests not only on how much they loved the venue, but how smoothly the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception ran. We also got lots of compliments on the food, which was delicious - it was one of our biggest priorities during the planning process and ended up exceeding our expectations. Tupper makes everything so easy for you and makes the whole planning process much less stressful. We were also really glad to work with some of their preferred vendors (Evans Flowers, Flour(ish) Bake Shoppe, and Demiche). If you're looking for a beautiful venue that will make your wedding planning easy, look no further!

Sent on 11/22/2019
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 10/05/2019

My wedding day was beautiful - Great job!

We had the best day! From a bride who was planning out of state, Tupper Manor was super helpful from email and phone calls throughout the planning and booking process to the execution on the day of. I was more than thrilled with my experience! I signed my contract with Colby and she was always happy to answer questions and took me seriously for an out of state bride and asked multiple questions before I could fly in for a tour. That was seriously so helpful. She even made a point to say hi to my mom and seek her out during an open house. Customer service was amazing. They were super helpful in recommending vendors as well. Guest experience and professionalism was super important to me and that 100% was delivered to expectation. We fell in love with the look of the venue from the moment we stepped in and couldn't have asked for a better crew to be paired with the timeless look. Sarah was my day of coordinator and was assigned to me as I approached my wedding date. She was super organized, friendly, and all of the visions of my day came to life with her and her set up team. Thank you to everyone involved - you made the perfect day!

Sent on 03/19/2020
  • Hannah

Hannah S. · Married on 09/07/2019

Look no further! Best wedding venue ever!

Tupper Manor was the absolute perfect place for our wedding! My new husband and I feel so fortunate to have had our wedding at such a gorgeous venue. From the beginning, Julie and Sara were both a pleasure to work with and made everything seamless. The food was delicious and everything was executed so well-- from decor setup, to dinner timing, to getting enough dancing in! We could not have asked for more. Thank you so much to everyone at Tupper who helped make this the best day of our lives!

Sent on 09/17/2019

Tupper Manor at the Wylie Inn and Conference Center's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Hannah!! It was our pleasure being part of your big day! :) Congratulations again!
  • Liz

Liz B. · Married on 07/06/2019

Beautiful Venue and Amazing Service!!!

I absolutely loved having our wedding at Tupper Manor! Everyone there made everything to easy! They are experienced and well versed at wedding event planning. Julie and Sara were phenomenal to work with and took care of everything from the months before to the day of. The building is so beautiful and the food was so good. We had so many good reviews from our guests about the meals and service.

Sent on 08/01/2019

Natalie G. · Married on 06/01/2019

Incredible Staff Make Your Wedding Day A Breeze

Tupper Manor and their staff made my wedding day an absolute breeze. Colby, Sara, Julie and the rest of the team were a dream to work with from the moment we booked the venue to the day of the wedding. They were quick to reply to my many emails and answered plenty of phone calls from this anxious bride, and it never went unnoticed. I provided the list of my vendors for them and they coordinated the rest. On the day of the wedding my biggest task was not tripping down the aisle, they had the rest covered :)!! After our experience I can not recommend Tupper Manor enough. It is not only breathtaking, but the staff you will work with (as I’ve already mentioned) are just incredible!! Thank you to the entire staff for making our big day one to remember!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Jillian · Married on 05/18/2019

Best Day Ever!

We got married on May 18, 2019 at the Tupper Manor!! It was the best day ever! We worked with Colby and Sara and they are great! The food was amazing! I highly recommend this venue!!

Sent on 06/18/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 04/28/2019

Tupper Was A Dream Come True!

I always dreamed of getting married in a place like Tupper and when I finally was able to visit and tour the grounds I fell in love with Tupper! Julie, Sara, and the entire staff were wonderful to work with from day 1 till the day of the wedding! Tupper also catered the wedding and the food was exceptional! Till this day there are guests that rave about our choice for the wedding's menu and venue!
    Having the Wylie Inn next door made it super convenient to get ready for the wedding and guests traveling in for the wedding had a place to stay. The entire process was so easy, the team was very responsive to our questions and accommodated a perfect rehearsal with the wedding party the day before the wedding. Tupper was the best choice we could of made for a venue! (Sarah Reis - Married 04.28.19)

Sent on 02/28/2020
  • I

Irina · Married on 03/31/2019

Amazing experience

I just had my wedding at Tupper Manor in March. Sara and Julie were amazing to work with from my first inquiry about the venue through the wedding day. They were both very professional, helpful and responsive to emails. They helped to guide me through the planning and answered all of my questions. I never felt like I was bothering them. Sara made sure the wedding went smoothly and made me and my family feel very comfortable.
    The venue is absolutely beautiful. The food was great and all the staff on the wedding day were a pleasure to work with. I received many compliments from my guests about how great the wedding was. I am very happy that I chose Tupper Manor as my wedding venue. I would highly recommend booking Tupper for your wedding!

Sent on 04/12/2019

Tupper Manor at the Wylie Inn and Conference Center's reply:

Thank you so much Irina! We are honored to have been a part of your beautiful day! Wishing you both years of happiness!

Andrea M. · Married on 02/11/2019

Absolutely stunning

We could not have been more thrilled with our wedding experience at Tupper Manor. Every detail - from the building, landscaping, ballroom, food, drinks, decor - contributed to our wedding being absolutely amazing. We chose each vendor (photographer, florist, DJ, bakery) from Tupper's recommended vendor list, and together our team helped making our wedding a stunning, personal, and unforgettable day.

Sent on 12/01/2019

Jennifer T. · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing venue!

We had our wedding November 3 at Tupper Manor. When we first started looking at venues we knew number one we wanted everything in one location, hotel, ceremony, cocktail hour and reception so Tupper was perfect for that. That venue itself is absolutely stunning! And everything worked out perfectly! Food ended up being delicious (I had been underwhelmed at the tasting).

Colby is just the greatest to work with!
    Sara is also amazing!! She just takes care of absolutely everything and is always available to answer your millions of questions!
    I would highly recommend booking Tupper for your wedding!

Sent on 12/29/2018

Lisa · Married on 10/07/2018

Wedding of Dreams

Colby and Sara were fantastic and helped to make this the best day ever! They helped guide us through planning and confirming every little detail of our wedding, from managing the budget to decor and menu decisions. Sara made us feel like family and ensured that the rehearsal, ceremony and reception proceeded without smoothly without a hitch. I could not have asked for more ease! The venue was beautiful and the food was excellent! I am still receiving compliments from guests who said this was the best wedding that they have ever attended!

Monika F. · Married on 06/30/2018

Perfect wedding!

Beautiful place for a Wedding! We loved the unique location and how we could have a variety of amenities all in one place. We had our ceremony outdoors in front of the fountain, and reception in the mansion, and photographs throughout the facility and the beach. The Wylie in next door was so convenient for us and our guests. It’s very relaxing to have everything on one “campus” and being able to relax on our wedding day. The staff was also wonderful, especially Sarah and Colby and Nasser!

Tara B. · Married on 04/27/2018

Tupper Manor - Beautiful Wedding, Perfectly Produced Event!

My husband and I held our Wedding Reception at Tupper Manor in April of 2018. As a commercial photo producer and stylist, I went into the venue search, I wanted to find a beautiful venue backed by a professional partnership that I could trust and enjoy working with. Tupper Manor and its staff exceeded our expectations every step of the way.

Beautiful Location and Layout: Tupper Manor has an elegant and timeless aesthetic that lends itself to hosting a grand event with very little enhancement. The grounds and interiors have been meticulously cared for over the years and provide a perfect backdrop for photography. I fell in love with the high ceilings, marble work, ivory walls with scrolling and gold leaf, mirrors, mantles, grand chandeliers, rich wood library bars and billiard! Our guests felt transported and special at Tupper Manor.

Super star planners and staff: We worked with Colby and Sara throughout the planning process. I was extremely impressed by their experience in event planning and execution. They were professional, knowledgable, responsive, patient, organized, understanding, trust worthy, flexible and genuinely excited and interested in our event! Their attention to detail was unparalleled. They met with us multiple times, established a killer and realistic timeline, followed up with my hired vendors to confirm day-of details, set up all my personalized decor, and even danced us into our reception! They are both a joy and experts at their craft. The wedding day staff was also SO kind, attentive and wonderful!

One-Stop-Shop: I wanted to find a venue that would provide everything needed for the wedding. I did not want the challenge of finding a location, then separately coordinating catering, tables, chairs, linens, glass ware, bars etc. Tupper Manor provided all of this and more, including a reasonably priced hotel that is attached to Tupper Manor. The hotel was wonderful for hosting our out of town guests and for getting ready. There is even an indoor walk way connecting the hotel to Tupper Manor so inclement weather isn't even an issue. By keeping these key components under Tupper Manor's umbrella, it saved me a lot of stress and allowed for a smooth event.

The Food: This gets its own section, because not only was this the best food at a wedding that I've ever had...it was some of the best food I've had EVER. Our guests raved about it. At our wedding the menu that we chose was classic, fresh and inventive. Our favorite appetizers was the grilled cheese/tomato soup shooters, and I highly recommend the braised short rib for beef entree! The food and wine tasting was a jaw dropping experience! They allowed us to try about 7 full sized entrees per person with appetizers, wines and two types of wedding cakes!

Cost: Weddings can get costly, but I most appreciated that Tupper Manor was NEVER pushy and always remained reasonable and flexible. They worked with us to put together a wedding package that was high quality and fit our budgetary needs.

ETC: Every single vendor that we talked to or hired, gave us unsolicited praise for Tupper Manor for being their favorite location to work with.

I give Tupper Manor my highest possible recommendation for a wedding venue!

Patricia · Married on 04/14/2018

Our daughter's wedding at Tupper Manor was an A+ Grand Slam thanks to the professional fabulous staff at Tupper Manor and Wylie Inn. From start to finish we could not have asked for anything more. Parents and fiancees, look no further than Tupper Manor and Wylie Inn. BEST WEDDING WEEKEND EVER!

Sent on 04/20/2018

Allison · Married on 11/03/2017

We are 100% happy to have chosen Tupper Manor for our ceremony/wedding reception. This was the second venue we had looked at in our search, and we never turned back. I fell in love with the character and charm of the manor, plus it was definitely a bonus to be right on the ocean, with a hotel attached. Everything about the manor is gorgeous! The staff was amazing! Colby and Sara were both very prompt in answering any questions/concerns that i had. Everyone was very accomodating to us and our families. Sara made sure everything ran smoothly the day of the wedding and we were very impressed with how organized the whole night was. All of our guests can’t stop talking about how good the food was! Overall Tupper Manor made our wedding night a huge success, and we can’t thank them enough! Wishing we could relive this night over and over again.

Sent on 11/16/2017

Sarah · Married on 08/26/2017

The venue is beautiful, the food was great and the team was accommodating and helpful. I highly recommend Tupper Manor for your special day. You won't be disappointed!!!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Marianne · Married on 08/19/2017

First, the venue is gorgeous. Absolutely stunning. But what makes it work so well are the people who work there. Lauren, the facility manager, truly was the most helpful, responsive person I have ever dealt with. Prompt, efficient replies to all questions and with a smile! Our wedding planner, Felicia, listened to all we wanted to do and not only supported us but cheered us on. The day of the wedding she made sure everything ran smoothly and people mentioned to us that they'd never been to such a beautiful and well orchestrated wedding. Other comments from guests-the hands down best meal they ever had at a wedding from the appetizers to the entrees. While the venue is large with beautiful rooms, we also received the compliment that it was a very intimate wedding, again thanks to the support staff, the servers, etc. Go to Tupper Manor and see what I mean.

Sent on 08/22/2017
  • O

Olivia · Married on 08/11/2017

Our wedding went better than we expected! Felicia did an amazing job organizing everything. Big thanks to Felicia. Everyone was extremely friendly, organized, punctual, flexible and professional. We are very happy that we chose Tupper Manor for our wedding. They went above and beyond for us and the day turned out to be very special in every way. The venue is gorgeous with a oceanfront view and food was delicious!!! Thank you Tupper Manor!!! I would recommend this venue to anyone who wants to have one of a kind and stress free wedding!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Marissa · Married on 07/29/2017

Tupper Manor made our Wedding day spectacular!!! The team that works to put these functions together is amazing! Felicia, Colby, Nassar, Jim, and many I'm forgetting blew our minds on the level of services, attentiveness, professionalism and personal care we all received. The entire day was orchestrated flawlessly. The attention to detail was on point in every minute detail. My expectations were completely smashed and the event was even more perfect than I imagined thanks to the hard work of a fine tuned team!!!!

Sent on 08/08/2017

I can't say enough wonderful things about Tupper Manor! We got married there in June and everything was absolutely perfect. The wait staff, bartenders and wedding coordinator Felicia were all unbelievably amazing. The venue itself is stunning. Felicia and her staff could not have been any more accommodating and helpful. Felicia's attention to detail, timely responses and calming presence made for seamless wedding planning and day-of execution. My guests are still raving about the food, wait staff and bartenders. The space is so unique and stunning, many of my guests could not get over how beautiful it was. Do yourself a favor and book your wedding here!

Sent on 07/19/2017

Melissa · Married on 05/06/2017

Felicia and Colby were amazing to work with! I was able to plan my dream wedding in under 6 months and they made sure every detail was exactly as I wanted it!! Tupper Manor was the perfect venue to begin my happily ever after!

Sent on 10/09/2017
  • KADenley

Kerry A. · Married on 01/13/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Tupper Manor! Lauren was wonderful to work with, she was very thorough with going over the details of the contract and answering any of our questions. She responded within seconds to almost every e-mail and was so happy! Felicia was also wonderful to work with! She was always available the day of while we were getting ready to help with anything we needed or just check in. I wish I could do the whole thing over again! We were married on 1/13/17 and weeks later we are still being told how perfect our wedding was! Everyone raved about the venue and how beautiful it was, how friendly all the staff were and how delicious all the food was.

Sent on 01/26/2017