Tupper Manor at the Wylie Inn and Conference Center Reviews

Tupper Manor at the Wylie Inn and Conference Center 6
Tupper Manor at the Wylie Inn and Conference Center 7
  • Hannah

Hannah Sheehan · Married on 09/07/2019

Look no further! Best wedding venue ever!

Tupper Manor was the absolute perfect place for our wedding! My new husband and I feel so fortunate to have had our wedding at such a gorgeous venue. From the beginning, Julie and Sara were both a pleasure to work with and made everything seamless. The food was delicious and everything was executed so well-- from decor setup, to dinner timing, to getting enough dancing in! We could not have asked for more. Thank you so much to everyone at Tupper who helped make this the best day of our lives!

Sent on 09/17/2019
    Tupper Manor at the Wylie Inn and Conference Center 8

Tupper Manor at the Wylie Inn and Conference Center's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Hannah!! It was our pleasure being part of your big day! :) Congratulations again!
  • Liz

Liz Burgos · Married on 07/06/2019

Beautiful Venue and Amazing Service!!!

I absolutely loved having our wedding at Tupper Manor! Everyone there made everything to easy! They are experienced and well versed at wedding event planning. Julie and Sara were phenomenal to work with and took care of everything from the months before to the day of. The building is so beautiful and the food was so good. We had so many good reviews from our guests about the meals and service.

Sent on 08/01/2019
    Tupper Manor at the Wylie Inn and Conference Center 13
    Tupper Manor at the Wylie Inn and Conference Center 14

Natalie Garvey · Married on 06/01/2019

Incredible Staff Make Your Wedding Day A Breeze

Tupper Manor and their staff made my wedding day an absolute breeze. Colby, Sara, Julie and the rest of the team were a dream to work with from the moment we booked the venue to the day of the wedding. They were quick to reply to my many emails and answered plenty of phone calls from this anxious bride, and it never went unnoticed. I provided the list of my vendors for them and they coordinated the rest. On the day of the wedding my biggest task was not tripping down the aisle, they had the rest covered :)!! After our experience I can not recommend Tupper Manor enough. It is not only breathtaking, but the staff you will work with (as I’ve already mentioned) are just incredible!! Thank you to the entire staff for making our big day one to remember!

Sent on 06/25/2019
    Tupper Manor at the Wylie Inn and Conference Center 15
    Tupper Manor at the Wylie Inn and Conference Center 16

Jillian · Married on 05/18/2019

Best Day Ever!

We got married on May 18, 2019 at the Tupper Manor!! It was the best day ever! We worked with Colby and Sara and they are great! The food was amazing! I highly recommend this venue!!

Sent on 06/18/2019
  • I

Irina · Married on 03/31/2019

Amazing experience

I just had my wedding at Tupper Manor in March. Sara and Julie were amazing to work with from my first inquiry about the venue through the wedding day. They were both very professional, helpful and responsive to emails. They helped to guide me through the planning and answered all of my questions. I never felt like I was bothering them. Sara made sure the wedding went smoothly and made me and my family feel very comfortable.
    The venue is absolutely beautiful. The food was great and all the staff on the wedding day were a pleasure to work with. I received many compliments from my guests about how great the wedding was. I am very happy that I chose Tupper Manor as my wedding venue. I would highly recommend booking Tupper for your wedding!

Sent on 04/12/2019

Tupper Manor at the Wylie Inn and Conference Center's reply:

Thank you so much Irina! We are honored to have been a part of your beautiful day! Wishing you both years of happiness!

Jennifer Thurlow · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing venue!

We had our wedding November 3 at Tupper Manor. When we first started looking at venues we knew number one we wanted everything in one location, hotel, ceremony, cocktail hour and reception so Tupper was perfect for that. That venue itself is absolutely stunning! And everything worked out perfectly! Food ended up being delicious (I had been underwhelmed at the tasting).

Colby is just the greatest to work with!
    Sara is also amazing!! She just takes care of absolutely everything and is always available to answer your millions of questions!
    I would highly recommend booking Tupper for your wedding!

Sent on 12/29/2018

Lisa · Married on 10/07/2018

Wedding of Dreams

Colby and Sara were fantastic and helped to make this the best day ever! They helped guide us through planning and confirming every little detail of our wedding, from managing the budget to decor and menu decisions. Sara made us feel like family and ensured that the rehearsal, ceremony and reception proceeded without smoothly without a hitch. I could not have asked for more ease! The venue was beautiful and the food was excellent! I am still receiving compliments from guests who said this was the best wedding that they have ever attended!

Tupper Manor at the Wylie Inn and Conference Center 17

Monika Flagg · Married on 06/30/2018

Perfect wedding!

Beautiful place for a Wedding! We loved the unique location and how we could have a variety of amenities all in one place. We had our ceremony outdoors in front of the fountain, and reception in the mansion, and photographs throughout the facility and the beach. The Wylie in next door was so convenient for us and our guests. It’s very relaxing to have everything on one “campus” and being able to relax on our wedding day. The staff was also wonderful, especially Sarah and Colby and Nasser!

Tupper Manor at the Wylie Inn and Conference Center 18
    Tupper Manor at the Wylie Inn and Conference Center 25
    Tupper Manor at the Wylie Inn and Conference Center 26
    Tupper Manor at the Wylie Inn and Conference Center 27

Tara Busa · Married on 04/27/2018

Tupper Manor - Beautiful Wedding, Perfectly Produced Event!

My husband and I held our Wedding Reception at Tupper Manor in April of 2018. As a commercial photo producer and stylist, I went into the venue search, I wanted to find a beautiful venue backed by a professional partnership that I could trust and enjoy working with. Tupper Manor and its staff exceeded our expectations every step of the way.

Beautiful Location and Layout: Tupper Manor has an elegant and timeless aesthetic that lends itself to hosting a grand event with very little enhancement. The grounds and interiors have been meticulously cared for over the years and provide a perfect backdrop for photography. I fell in love with the high ceilings, marble work, ivory walls with scrolling and gold leaf, mirrors, mantles, grand chandeliers, rich wood library bars and billiard! Our guests felt transported and special at Tupper Manor.

Super star planners and staff: We worked with Colby and Sara throughout the planning process. I was extremely impressed by their experience in event planning and execution. They were professional, knowledgable, responsive, patient, organized, understanding, trust worthy, flexible and genuinely excited and interested in our event! Their attention to detail was unparalleled. They met with us multiple times, established a killer and realistic timeline, followed up with my hired vendors to confirm day-of details, set up all my personalized decor, and even danced us into our reception! They are both a joy and experts at their craft. The wedding day staff was also SO kind, attentive and wonderful!

One-Stop-Shop: I wanted to find a venue that would provide everything needed for the wedding. I did not want the challenge of finding a location, then separately coordinating catering, tables, chairs, linens, glass ware, bars etc. Tupper Manor provided all of this and more, including a reasonably priced hotel that is attached to Tupper Manor. The hotel was wonderful for hosting our out of town guests and for getting ready. There is even an indoor walk way connecting the hotel to Tupper Manor so inclement weather isn't even an issue. By keeping these key components under Tupper Manor's umbrella, it saved me a lot of stress and allowed for a smooth event.

The Food: This gets its own section, because not only was this the best food at a wedding that I've ever had...it was some of the best food I've had EVER. Our guests raved about it. At our wedding the menu that we chose was classic, fresh and inventive. Our favorite appetizers was the grilled cheese/tomato soup shooters, and I highly recommend the braised short rib for beef entree! The food and wine tasting was a jaw dropping experience! They allowed us to try about 7 full sized entrees per person with appetizers, wines and two types of wedding cakes!

Cost: Weddings can get costly, but I most appreciated that Tupper Manor was NEVER pushy and always remained reasonable and flexible. They worked with us to put together a wedding package that was high quality and fit our budgetary needs.

ETC: Every single vendor that we talked to or hired, gave us unsolicited praise for Tupper Manor for being their favorite location to work with.

I give Tupper Manor my highest possible recommendation for a wedding venue!

PATRICIA · Married on 04/14/2018

Our daughter's wedding at Tupper Manor was an A+ Grand Slam thanks to the professional fabulous staff at Tupper Manor and Wylie Inn. From start to finish we could not have asked for anything more. Parents and fiancees, look no further than Tupper Manor and Wylie Inn. BEST WEDDING WEEKEND EVER!

Sent on 04/20/2018

Allison · Married on 11/03/2017

We are 100% happy to have chosen Tupper Manor for our ceremony/wedding reception. This was the second venue we had looked at in our search, and we never turned back. I fell in love with the character and charm of the manor, plus it was definitely a bonus to be right on the ocean, with a hotel attached. Everything about the manor is gorgeous! The staff was amazing! Colby and Sara were both very prompt in answering any questions/concerns that i had. Everyone was very accomodating to us and our families. Sara made sure everything ran smoothly the day of the wedding and we were very impressed with how organized the whole night was. All of our guests can’t stop talking about how good the food was! Overall Tupper Manor made our wedding night a huge success, and we can’t thank them enough! Wishing we could relive this night over and over again.

Sent on 11/16/2017

Sarah · Married on 08/26/2017

The venue is beautiful, the food was great and the team was accommodating and helpful. I highly recommend Tupper Manor for your special day. You won't be disappointed!!!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Marianne · Married on 08/19/2017

First, the venue is gorgeous. Absolutely stunning. But what makes it work so well are the people who work there. Lauren, the facility manager, truly was the most helpful, responsive person I have ever dealt with. Prompt, efficient replies to all questions and with a smile! Our wedding planner, Felicia, listened to all we wanted to do and not only supported us but cheered us on. The day of the wedding she made sure everything ran smoothly and people mentioned to us that they'd never been to such a beautiful and well orchestrated wedding. Other comments from guests-the hands down best meal they ever had at a wedding from the appetizers to the entrees. While the venue is large with beautiful rooms, we also received the compliment that it was a very intimate wedding, again thanks to the support staff, the servers, etc. Go to Tupper Manor and see what I mean.

Sent on 08/22/2017
  • O

Olivia · Married on 08/11/2017

Our wedding went better than we expected! Felicia did an amazing job organizing everything. Big thanks to Felicia. Everyone was extremely friendly, organized, punctual, flexible and professional. We are very happy that we chose Tupper Manor for our wedding. They went above and beyond for us and the day turned out to be very special in every way. The venue is gorgeous with a oceanfront view and food was delicious!!! Thank you Tupper Manor!!! I would recommend this venue to anyone who wants to have one of a kind and stress free wedding!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Marissa · Married on 07/29/2017

Tupper Manor made our Wedding day spectacular!!! The team that works to put these functions together is amazing! Felicia, Colby, Nassar, Jim, and many I'm forgetting blew our minds on the level of services, attentiveness, professionalism and personal care we all received. The entire day was orchestrated flawlessly. The attention to detail was on point in every minute detail. My expectations were completely smashed and the event was even more perfect than I imagined thanks to the hard work of a fine tuned team!!!!

Sent on 08/08/2017

I can't say enough wonderful things about Tupper Manor! We got married there in June and everything was absolutely perfect. The wait staff, bartenders and wedding coordinator Felicia were all unbelievably amazing. The venue itself is stunning. Felicia and her staff could not have been any more accommodating and helpful. Felicia's attention to detail, timely responses and calming presence made for seamless wedding planning and day-of execution. My guests are still raving about the food, wait staff and bartenders. The space is so unique and stunning, many of my guests could not get over how beautiful it was. Do yourself a favor and book your wedding here!

Sent on 07/19/2017

Melissa · Married on 05/06/2017

Felicia and Colby were amazing to work with! I was able to plan my dream wedding in under 6 months and they made sure every detail was exactly as I wanted it!! Tupper Manor was the perfect venue to begin my happily ever after!

Sent on 10/09/2017
  • KADenley

Kerry Ann · Married on 01/13/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Tupper Manor! Lauren was wonderful to work with, she was very thorough with going over the details of the contract and answering any of our questions. She responded within seconds to almost every e-mail and was so happy! Felicia was also wonderful to work with! She was always available the day of while we were getting ready to help with anything we needed or just check in. I wish I could do the whole thing over again! We were married on 1/13/17 and weeks later we are still being told how perfect our wedding was! Everyone raved about the venue and how beautiful it was, how friendly all the staff were and how delicious all the food was.

Sent on 01/26/2017

Alexandra · Married on 11/11/2016

I would highly recommend Tupper Manor to any other couple as a wedding venue. Not only is the venue gorgeous and the food delicious, but the employees made the planning experience easy and enjoyable. Felicia, Colby and Naser made planning a breeze and our wedding day a dream come true. I live out of state, so communicating with Felicia—who was my main contact during the planning process—over the phone and via email was a necessity. Felicia was amazing. She was extremely responsive and even planned calls with me on her day off to make sure that everything went smoothly. She also checked in with me all day and during my reception to see if I needed anything. Colby handled our hotel stay to make sure we had enough rooms in our blocks for all of our guests and Naser was more than helpful with setting up and making sure we were comfortable and happy. They made sure that everything in the planning process was covered and went over everything with me prior to our big day to make sure we were carefree. Our wedding was beautiful and I would give them each 10 stars if I could!!

Thank you!!

Sent on 12/09/2016

Bethany · Married on 11/05/2016

We just had our wedding at Tupper and cannot say enough good things about the venue and staff! The space is absolutely beautiful (and I loved having the whole manor exclusively for our event) and the food was as good as when we had out tasting. The staff members were wonderful- they were very responsive, accommodating, and truly helped every aspect of our wedding go flawlessly. We worked with Lauren, Naser, and Felicia, and they were fantastic! Not only was the space perfect, but our guests were thrilled with the onsite Inn. Not having to worry about transportation or parking was so relieving. I highly recommend Tupper Manor for any future couples looking for a truly special event!

Sent on 11/17/2016

Joe · Married on 10/29/2016

We were extremely pleased to have our wedding at Tupper Manor in October 2016. The venue was gorgeous and the food was delicious; our guests were very complimentary of both. My wife and I had some challenges finding a venue we felt would be the right size for us (~100 guests) – Tupper worked perfectly. We also wanted to find a place that seemed like they knew how to execute a wedding, and we definitely got that impression from Tupper. Felicia was very flexible during the planning process – for instance, they did our tasting for us on a weekend rather than the usual weekday evening because my wife travels for work during the week. Felicia was also very responsive to our email questions and provided suggestions when we didn’t have strong opinions. On our wedding day, the whole team executed everything perfectly. We couldn’t imagine a nicer wedding. Highly recommend Tupper Manor.

Sent on 12/05/2016

em · Married on 09/17/2016

The food excellent; the venue itself is stunning; you are on the ocean and the hotel is attached. I would highly recommend this location for your wedding. Simply beautiful.

Sent on 01/01/2017

Rebekah · Married on 09/02/2016

I got married at Tupper Manor on September 2, 2016 and it was the absolute best day! The staff at Tupper could not have been more wonderful, more professional, more efficient, or more kind! Every single part of the venue is stunning and the day of experience was simply wonderful. There wasn't a single part of the venue I was embarrassed for our guests to see - each and every part of the venue is that gorgeous! Colby, Felicia and Nasser were all great to work with before the day and they were so helpful on the day of as well. Nasser even tracked me, my fiancé, and our wedding party down several times during the cocktail hour to make sure we were being served appetizers in between the photos we were taking! Felicia kept checking in with us personally throughout the wedding day to make sure we were doing well and she kept telling us how happy she was for us. Felicia and Tupper were very accommodating of our needs. They allowed us to bring in our own decor and even our own floral centerpieces. The groomsmen had a great time playing billiards while waiting for the wedding to start - the guys waiting in the billiards room produced amazing groomsmen photos! The billiards room can also be used to entertain guests during the cocktail hour, which I thought was a really unique idea! The walk down to the beach is amazing and the views on the beach are incredible! There are so many great photography locations - beach, the walk to the beach through the woods, fountain in front of the mansion, foyer, ballroom, conservatory, etc. Tupper has its own catering kitchen and the food is excellent! The steak was especially incredible. There were so many amazing things about Tupper - I can't recommend a better venue! We looked thoroughly and this one hit every point - reasonably priced, willing to accommodate our budget and guest list size, a historic property, every inch stunning, extremely professionally staffed, multiple spaces for guests to explore, and set right on the ocean.

Sent on 12/30/2016

Danielle · Married on 08/20/2016

The staff at Tupper Manor are top notch. I can't say enough about them. They went over and above to make our wedding day unforgettable. The venue itself is out of story book. The staff were attentive to detail. Colby was great at helping to start the whole process. Felicia and Naser (the event manager and catering manager) are the best! They made sure us as well as our family and friends were well taken care of the entire night. the food was amazing and they helped everything run smoothly without a glitch. I wish i could do it all again1

Sent on 09/24/2016

Anna · Married on 07/22/2016

Not only is Tupper manor stunningly beautiful with ocean views and gorgeous grounds but the food and service were phenomenal as well. I worked closely with Naser and Felicia and they were amazing. My wedding day was absolutely perfect. Naser and Felicia both did everything they could to ensure my day ran smoothly and exactly how the groom and I wanted. I can not thank them enough! The setup is extremely convenient with the hotel right next door and the beach right behind the manor. I couldn't have asked for a better venue

Sent on 08/15/2016