Tupper Manor at the Wylie Inn and Conference Center Reviews

121 | Beverly, MA

121 Reviews for Tupper Manor at the Wylie Inn and Conference Center

121 Tupper Manor at the Wylie Inn and Conference Center Reviews

Allison · Married on 11/03/2017

We are 100% happy to have chosen Tupper Manor for our ceremony/wedding reception. This was the second venue we had looked at in our search, and we never turned back. I fell in love with the character and charm of the manor, plus it was definitely a bonus to be right on the ocean, with a hotel attached. Everything about the manor is gorgeous! The staff was amazing! Colby and Sara were both very prompt in answering any questions/concerns that i had. Everyone was very accomodating to us and our families. Sara made sure everything ran smoothly the day of the wedding and we were very impressed with how organized the whole night was. All of our guests can’t stop talking about how good the food was! Overall Tupper Manor made our wedding night a huge success, and we can’t thank them enough! Wishing we could relive this night over and over again.

Sarah · Married on 08/26/2017

The venue is beautiful, the food was great and the team was accommodating and helpful. I highly recommend Tupper Manor for your special day. You won't be disappointed!!!

Marianne · Married on 08/19/2017

First, the venue is gorgeous. Absolutely stunning. But what makes it work so well are the people who work there. Lauren, the facility manager, truly was the most helpful, responsive person I have ever dealt with. Prompt, efficient replies to all questions and with a smile! Our wedding planner, Felicia, listened to all we wanted to do and not only supported us but cheered us on. The day of the wedding she made sure everything ran smoothly and people mentioned to us that they'd never been to such a beautiful and well orchestrated wedding. Other comments from guests-the hands down best meal they ever had at a wedding from the appetizers to the entrees. While the venue is large with beautiful rooms, we also received the compliment that it was a very intimate wedding, again thanks to the support staff, the servers, etc. Go to Tupper Manor and see what I mean.

• O

Olivia · Married on 08/11/2017

Our wedding went better than we expected! Felicia did an amazing job organizing everything. Big thanks to Felicia. Everyone was extremely friendly, organized, punctual, flexible and professional. We are very happy that we chose Tupper Manor for our wedding. They went above and beyond for us and the day turned out to be very special in every way. The venue is gorgeous with a oceanfront view and food was delicious!!! Thank you Tupper Manor!!! I would recommend this venue to anyone who wants to have one of a kind and stress free wedding!

Marissa · Married on 07/29/2017

Tupper Manor made our Wedding day spectacular!!! The team that works to put these functions together is amazing! Felicia, Colby, Nassar, Jim, and many I'm forgetting blew our minds on the level of services, attentiveness, professionalism and personal care we all received. The entire day was orchestrated flawlessly. The attention to detail was on point in every minute detail. My expectations were completely smashed and the event was even more perfect than I imagined thanks to the hard work of a fine tuned team!!!!

• User5098559 · 1+ year ago

I can't say enough wonderful things about Tupper Manor! We got married there in June and everything was absolutely perfect. The wait staff, bartenders and wedding coordinator Felicia were all unbelievably amazing. The venue itself is stunning. Felicia and her staff could not have been any more accommodating and helpful. Felicia's attention to detail, timely responses and calming presence made for seamless wedding planning and day-of execution. My guests are still raving about the food, wait staff and bartenders. The space is so unique and stunning, many of my guests could not get over how beautiful it was. Do yourself a favor and book your wedding here!

Melissa · Married on 05/06/2017

Felicia and Colby were amazing to work with! I was able to plan my dream wedding in under 6 months and they made sure every detail was exactly as I wanted it!! Tupper Manor was the perfect venue to begin my happily ever after!

• KADenley

Kerry Ann · Married on 01/13/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Tupper Manor! Lauren was wonderful to work with, she was very thorough with going over the details of the contract and answering any of our questions. She responded within seconds to almost every e-mail and was so happy! Felicia was also wonderful to work with! She was always available the day of while we were getting ready to help with anything we needed or just check in. I wish I could do the whole thing over again! We were married on 1/13/17 and weeks later we are still being told how perfect our wedding was! Everyone raved about the venue and how beautiful it was, how friendly all the staff were and how delicious all the food was.

Alexandra · Married on 11/11/2016

I would highly recommend Tupper Manor to any other couple as a wedding venue. Not only is the venue gorgeous and the food delicious, but the employees made the planning experience easy and enjoyable. Felicia, Colby and Naser made planning a breeze and our wedding day a dream come true. I live out of state, so communicating with Felicia—who was my main contact during the planning process—over the phone and via email was a necessity. Felicia was amazing. She was extremely responsive and even planned calls with me on her day off to make sure that everything went smoothly. She also checked in with me all day and during my reception to see if I needed anything. Colby handled our hotel stay to make sure we had enough rooms in our blocks for all of our guests and Naser was more than helpful with setting up and making sure we were comfortable and happy. They made sure that everything in the planning process was covered and went over everything with me prior to our big day to make sure we were carefree. Our wedding was beautiful and I would give them each 10 stars if I could!!

Thank you!!

Bethany · Married on 11/05/2016

We just had our wedding at Tupper and cannot say enough good things about the venue and staff! The space is absolutely beautiful (and I loved having the whole manor exclusively for our event) and the food was as good as when we had out tasting. The staff members were wonderful- they were very responsive, accommodating, and truly helped every aspect of our wedding go flawlessly. We worked with Lauren, Naser, and Felicia, and they were fantastic! Not only was the space perfect, but our guests were thrilled with the onsite Inn. Not having to worry about transportation or parking was so relieving. I highly recommend Tupper Manor for any future couples looking for a truly special event!

Joe · Married on 10/29/2016

We were extremely pleased to have our wedding at Tupper Manor in October 2016. The venue was gorgeous and the food was delicious; our guests were very complimentary of both. My wife and I had some challenges finding a venue we felt would be the right size for us (~100 guests) – Tupper worked perfectly. We also wanted to find a place that seemed like they knew how to execute a wedding, and we definitely got that impression from Tupper. Felicia was very flexible during the planning process – for instance, they did our tasting for us on a weekend rather than the usual weekday evening because my wife travels for work during the week. Felicia was also very responsive to our email questions and provided suggestions when we didn’t have strong opinions. On our wedding day, the whole team executed everything perfectly. We couldn’t imagine a nicer wedding. Highly recommend Tupper Manor.

em · Married on 09/17/2016

The food excellent; the venue itself is stunning; you are on the ocean and the hotel is attached. I would highly recommend this location for your wedding. Simply beautiful.

Rebekah · Married on 09/02/2016

I got married at Tupper Manor on September 2, 2016 and it was the absolute best day! The staff at Tupper could not have been more wonderful, more professional, more efficient, or more kind! Every single part of the venue is stunning and the day of experience was simply wonderful. There wasn't a single part of the venue I was embarrassed for our guests to see - each and every part of the venue is that gorgeous! Colby, Felicia and Nasser were all great to work with before the day and they were so helpful on the day of as well. Nasser even tracked me, my fiancé, and our wedding party down several times during the cocktail hour to make sure we were being served appetizers in between the photos we were taking! Felicia kept checking in with us personally throughout the wedding day to make sure we were doing well and she kept telling us how happy she was for us. Felicia and Tupper were very accommodating of our needs. They allowed us to bring in our own decor and even our own floral centerpieces. The groomsmen had a great time playing billiards while waiting for the wedding to start - the guys waiting in the billiards room produced amazing groomsmen photos! The billiards room can also be used to entertain guests during the cocktail hour, which I thought was a really unique idea! The walk down to the beach is amazing and the views on the beach are incredible! There are so many great photography locations - beach, the walk to the beach through the woods, fountain in front of the mansion, foyer, ballroom, conservatory, etc. Tupper has its own catering kitchen and the food is excellent! The steak was especially incredible. There were so many amazing things about Tupper - I can't recommend a better venue! We looked thoroughly and this one hit every point - reasonably priced, willing to accommodate our budget and guest list size, a historic property, every inch stunning, extremely professionally staffed, multiple spaces for guests to explore, and set right on the ocean.

Danielle · Married on 08/20/2016

The staff at Tupper Manor are top notch. I can't say enough about them. They went over and above to make our wedding day unforgettable. The venue itself is out of story book. The staff were attentive to detail. Colby was great at helping to start the whole process. Felicia and Naser (the event manager and catering manager) are the best! They made sure us as well as our family and friends were well taken care of the entire night. the food was amazing and they helped everything run smoothly without a glitch. I wish i could do it all again1

Anna · Married on 07/22/2016

Not only is Tupper manor stunningly beautiful with ocean views and gorgeous grounds but the food and service were phenomenal as well. I worked closely with Naser and Felicia and they were amazing. My wedding day was absolutely perfect. Naser and Felicia both did everything they could to ensure my day ran smoothly and exactly how the groom and I wanted. I can not thank them enough! The setup is extremely convenient with the hotel right next door and the beach right behind the manor. I couldn't have asked for a better venue

I booked Tupper Manor for my ceremony and reception and couldn't be more excited! The team was very accommodating to my requests and replied very quickly. You cannot beat the views of Tupper Manor, either!

Nancy · Married on 05/21/2016

Our daughter was married in May, my husband and I live 1000 miles making an out of the area venue a concern. Our daughter met Colby, as did my husband and I on subsequent trips to the area.Everyone knew we made the right choice from our first visit. You owe it to yourself when planning a wedding in the Boston area to consider Tupper Manor. The attention to detail, personal considerations and very professional staff created a lifetime of memories for our family & friends. Having Wylie Inn for onsite lodging was such a convenience not offered by many venues. Ashley and Will were married on May 21,2016 and we continue to receive complimentary messages from guests. It was a wedding enjoyed by everyone and it was largely due to Colby, Felicia, Naser and their highly competent and professional team. I plan to hold future events there knowing no detail will be overlooked. Many thanks Colby and Felicia, my very best to you, Nancy Fox

Colleen · Married on 04/30/2016

Thank you to all of the staff at Tupper Manor for making my dream wedding a reality! Colby was so flexible and easy to work with, and helped me make decisions that fit my budget. I can't say enough about my coordinator Felicia. She was so sweet and always on her game. She checked in with us continuously from the moment we arrived the night before to the next morning before we left. A big thank you also to our banquet captain Nasser and all of the staff who made my vision work. I had some creative ideas for the dining room and he seemed genuinely excited to help me find a fun table layout and draping setup during out last consultation. As an event planner myself, I was so pleasantly surprised to find everything impeccable and exactly as I imagined it when we showed up after the ceremony.

Also... the FOOD! So unbelievably delicious. Everyone was raving about both cocktail hour and dinner. We did a duet of filet mignon and cran-apple stuffed chicken, with maple butternut squash ravioli as the veg option. The staff was kind enough to package up two extra dinners for me and my husband and have them waiting for us in our hotel room after the reception ended.

The one thing to be aware of is that there really is nowhere for guests to go after the reception ends. The hotel bar closes pretty early, and there were no rooms that we could go to hangout with our guests. Our guests weren't rowdy, but security is very strict about quiet hours.

Everything otherwise was beautiful. Our guests are still talking about how perfect our wedding was!

Jaclyn · Married on 04/23/2016

We had our wedding in April, and the venue was amazing! Colby was great to work with and Felicia, the wedding coordinator was excellent, she made sure everything leading up to the wedding was perfect! The venue was beautiful, everything was flawless and I got many compliments about how great the food was and what an amazing venue it was. It was also extremely convenient to have the wylie inn attached to the venue so people could stay overnight. I couldn't have asked for a better wedding venue or a better team of people to work with, I would highly recommend the Tupper Manor to anyone.

Kristen · Married on 12/27/2015

We couldn't have been happier with our decision to get married at Tupper Manor! The venue itself was beautiful - with classic archways and elegant charm, it's exactly the mansion style wedding I envisioned. With a guest count of 90 and just 7 weeks to plan, I was nervous as to how I would get it all done! Thank you to Colby & Felicia and the rest of the Manor staff, our wedding ceremony and reception was absolutely perfect, it ran so smoothly! I couldn't have done it without all of their help, especially Felicia for her attention to detail and organization. Felicia was there for me from start to finish, every step of the way! The food was outstanding - the chef created a delicious variety of Jamaican horderves and the entrees, chicken/swordfish and butternut squash ravioli were also loved by our guests. Overall, we were so thrilled with the outcome and are so glad we chose Tupper Manor for our wedding.

Gabriella · Married on 12/12/2015

My wedding could not have been more perfect!!! Although I was difficult and changed my mind a million times they were always very accommodating and quick to respond! The best part was on the day of my wedding I literally was waited on hand and foot, it was as though they could read my mind!!

Jonathan · Married on 11/27/2015

The staff at Tupper Manor were friendly and very professional! My wife and I were very pleased with the service we received. Many of our family members and friends commented on how beautiful the venue was and how fantastic the service was. They were always nearby and willing to help with everything. The even manager, Colby had everything under control and everything was arranged and set up perfectly. It truly was flawless. The building is beautiful, perfect for photographs, and if the weather is good you can take a walk down to the sea front for a spectacular view! I definitely recommend this place!

Brittney · Married on 11/06/2015

I had my dream wedding at this beautiful location. My ceremony and reception was absolutely perfect because of the great team at Tupper manor. Naser was there for me 24/7 to answer all my questions and he was always very responsive ! Colby and Denise were great too! All three of them and the rest of the broader team created a flawless wedding.

Any bride would be so lucky to work with this amazing team. I never felt overwhelmed or stressed because they made everything so easy!

Thank you Tupper Manor!

Heather · Married on 10/03/2015

Tupper Manor is the perfect spot for a wedding! The staff are friendly and responsive! Colby was soo awesome with answering all my questions! Food was amazing!! I received soo may compliments on the venue and the food! I would definitely recommend Tupper Manor to anyone looking for a venue!