31 Reviews for TuPhotoBooth

Clean Up (2)
Delivery (2)
Setup (2)
Photobooth (2)

This was one of my favorite vendors! TuPhotoBooth booking and pricing schedule is very flexible! My guests had a blast taking pictures and they were all online two days after the wedding. I especially loved the designed they made for us, the cute props, and the employee they sent out. Would not think twice about using them again.

Profile Picture Iriana, 3/4/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Photobooth

I booked tuphotobooth for my destination wedding a few weeks ago. Mark responded right away, was very professional, helpful, available and super friendly.
The service was impeccable and prices very reasonable. Not only do I recommend his services but I will be using him again for our one year anniversary bash.

Profile Picture Valerie, 7/16/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

LOVE LOVE LOVE the photo book that Tu Photo Booth put together of all the photo booth pictures and short messages from our guests. They also created a design with our wedding colors and had very cute props for the photo booth. The staff was very friendly, professional and arrived exactly on time. The setup was in a perfect location, even though I think it was tough for cables, etc. but they made it work for us. Excellent value and easy to work with! Highly recommended!

Profile Picture User6392788, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Setup, Clean Up, Delivery, Photobooth

TuPhotobooth provided the photobooth service for my cousin's wedding. They were so professional and responsive to all my requests, they also answer emails very promptly. They arrived one hour early for setup, and did everything in a timely manner. All the guests at our wedding couldn't get enough of it, they had so much fun, and they got to keep the prints. In our case, we paid a little more, so that they would put the prints in a scrapbook for the couple, and our guests could leave messages for the newlyweds. It was honestly top notch service, and awesome quality pictures. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Yazmary, 6/27/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

TuPhotobooth was exactly what I wanted and so much more! Mark is amazing! Created a personalized look for my wedding with such professional photo strips for my guests.

I also had a sign in book they created with all my guests pictures. I had so much fun with the booth it was perfect!

Look no further than tuphotobooth!

Profile Picture Sandy, 5/17/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Guys your company and personal are amazing ... Great job and thank you ..

Profile Picture Keila, 4/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

Absolutely recommend!! Loved working with Mark and his team! These guys are professionals at what they do. You can tell in their set up and in the quality of the pictures. Having a photo booth is a great idea for a Puerto Rican wedding. This element adds fun to your wedding and let's people let their inner "movie stars/divas" come out. In terms of flexibility, Mark knew I was having my wedding at Casa de España and by experience, he told me he would have to accomodate and make special arrangements for taking pictures at this venue (this actually meant we were left without a "booth"). I was worried this would affect the picture quality, but it didn't!! To make up for not having the booth, he gave me an free extra half hour for rental and a good price for the "scrapbook" package. Win for all!

Profile Picture Mildred, 3/14/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Un éxito el servicio brindado. Novios, familia, invitados gozaron tomandose fotos una y otra vez. Super!!!
Nos encanto!

Profile Picture Lisa, 3/1/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I used TuPhotoBooth for my wedding and everyone loves it!!! They even had a materials for everyone to create a scrapbook page with the photos. It was so much fun!!

Profile Picture User3936305, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

excellent and so much fun for all your guest.

Profile Picture Aurelis, 1/25/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

El servicio fue excelente y lo usamos en nuestra boda como regalo para todos. A todos los invitados le encanto. Todo un èxito, altamente recomendado para fiestas grandes. Y en boda, los strips de fotos sirven como el mejor recordatorio.

Profile Picture Maried, 1/3/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Excelente servicio, puntualidad, profesionalismo y precio competente!

Profile Picture Lorry, 12/28/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Un gran servicio para que tu actividad sea todo un exito. Muy buenos y excelente servicio.

Profile Picture Yaritza, 12/8/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Mark and his team are wonderful! Everyone who attended the wedding loved the Photo Booth. It was a big hit! They brought a bunch of props for the people to use and you can see from the pictures how everyone had a blast! I highly recommend their services if you want a professional, dedicated and fun team to bring a lot of laughter to your event!

Profile Picture Desiree, 11/30/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Excelente servicio. Muy Puntuales y cumplieron acuerdos previos.

Profile Picture User3878257, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Having Tu Photo Booth at my Wedding was the best decision. The service was great! We had a blast!

Profile Picture Zylkia, 6/1/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Very happy with the services of the Tu Photo Booth. Everybody was very impress with the quality of the photos and with the surprise of something new. I'm personally like how we take the time to listen for what I want and I love the results.

Profile Picture Wanda, 3/30/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Excellent Services!! me encanto el servicio, el profesionalismo, todos los invitados quedaron complacidos. Muy contenta... lo volvería a contratar.

Profile Picture Yolianna, 2/2/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Tu Photo Booth was the highlight of the wedding! Our guests had a blast and the staff was very helpful with providing instructions on how to complete the photo booth. Even my husband was a skeptic about the value of the booth but is now a BELIEVER. He continues to rave on the photo booth.

Thanks so much for making our wedding reception a hit!

Profile Picture Bridget, 11/11/11, 1 Review

Excellent!!!

thanks for all

Profile Picture Rosa , 8/26/11, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Excellent Job!!! Thank you!!

Everybody enjoy the photo booth a lot!!!

I will definitively recommend this service for any occasion.

Profile Picture Iraida, 7/22/11, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The photo booth was one of the best highlights in my wedding. You can personalized everything and they were very friendly , profesionals and responsable. I thank you guys for making my day special.

Profile Picture V, 7/14/11, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

El servicio brindado por TuPhotoBooth fue exelente. Mi boda no hubiera sido lo que fue sin ellos. Todos mis invitados quedaron satisfechos. La fila del photobooth era mas larga que la fila de la comida. Gracias Mark! Fuistes super puntual y profesional.

Profile Picture Anzary, 7/10/11, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We were so happy to have found TuPhotoBooth to perform the photo-booth services at our wedding, it just wouldn't have been the same without them. We got so many great pictures and everyone is still raving about how much fun they had with the photo-booth props and scrapbook table. PLUS, the personalized printouts were a perfect wedding favor for our guests. We absolutely love the Photo-Booth Scrapbook they put together for us, it's such a great way to capture and share the special memories with our friends/family. On top of it all, TuPhotoBooth even sent us a little booklet of all the best pictures from the night, with our best picture on the front.

Overall, Mark and the TuPhotoBooth team was very warm, attentive, professional, and went above and beyond to make sure our experience was a excellent one from beginning to end. I would definitely recommend this vendor to a friend. Five stars! *****

Profile Picture Elisa, 7/9/11, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

BEST TIME EVER!! We had so much taking funny pics in the booth and ALL of our guests LOVED IT!! It was a last minute addition to our wedding and I'm so glad we did it. Mark and his team are the best and lots of fun to work with. If you the get the right package you and your guests have online access to all the pics, you get a DVD of all the pics and the guests get to write something special to you while they paste their pics into an album during the reception. TWO THUMBS UP and a must for your wedding!!

Profile Picture Lisa, 6/18/11, 4 Reviews