47 Reviews for Tunis Bridal Shoppe

Garters (1)
Plus Size Gowns (1)
Undergarments (1)
47 Tunis Bridal Shoppe Reviews

Tunis' service is very accommodating and the experience I had shopping (and ultimately buying) there was nothing but pleasant. I received one-on-one attention and respect. At no point did I feel rushed or "annoying" when I asked to put a dress on for a third time. They welcomed 4 of my family members to join me. There was also NO pressure to buy or try any dresses that I was not interested in. The very next day I called back to buy a sample dress I had tried on, and they allowed me to come back that day and purchase it then and there. I was very happy with the entire experience.

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/20/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Bride

I had the pleasure of saying yes to my dress at Tunis Bridal Shoppe. The woman who helped me select dresses to try on was so helpful and had many great suggestions. Going in I thought I knew what I wanted, but ended picking something the associate picked out for me! The owner also came in after I said yes and complimented me on my decision and offered any help I needed. This really is an amazing Shoppe and I highly recommend it!

Profile Picture Carly, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Alterations, Preservation, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Plus Size Gowns, Bride

I went to four different shops to find my dress and the staff at tunis were by far the most accommodating and professional. They even provided me with proper undergarments which no other shop did. They didn't have a dress I wanted to try on and we're kind enough to borrow it from another shop just for me to try on. I highly recommend this shop. I did find my dress at another shop but the service was not as phenomenal as Tunis.

Profile Picture Patricia, 9/23/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Had a wonderful experience working with Tunis bridal. Laura helped me find my dress after suggesting I try it on. She had recently pulled it from a section of the store and after seeing the dresses I had already chosen to try on, said it would fit my body type and what I was looking for. And it was PERFECT! They also worked with my budget and included alterations with my dress. It was very easy and they have a nice selection and variety of dresses.

Profile Picture Marione, 10/28/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Alterations, Bride

Tunis was fantastic to work with. Laura was so helpful and did an excellent job. They have a beautiful selection of bridal gowns. I am very happy that I found my wedding dress there!

Profile Picture Deanna, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I love Tunis Bridal Shoppe. I couldn't have found a more perfect wedding gown for such a memorable time. Cindy was so professional and truly wonderful to work with. The gown was altered to perfection. The service was outstanding!! Thank you for such a seamless process!!

Kassy S. Married 6/4/2016

Profile Picture Kassy, 6/4/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Vendor was able to fit me in, last minute, on a busy holiday weekend. I was very grateful for this, as I am from out of town. Cindy also was very tentative to me and listened to my requests because she picked out a gown based on my descriptions and it was the first one I tried on and purchased!!

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Tunis did a fabulous job on my dress. I live out of state in Alaska and was sized in October for my May wedding. They measured everything and my dress was to be made specifically for me. I was nervous coming in 4 days before my wedding for my first fitting. Turns out their measurements were on point! The dress fit perfectly! They did a great job teaching us to bustle and they prepared the dress beautifully. I received it the day before my wedding pressed and everything. Love my dress and I love Tunis! Highly recommend. It is worth the money to be able to get a custom made dress.

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/14/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Fantastic! Everything was great.

Profile Picture Shirley, 5/14/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Undergarments, Veils, Bride, Alterations, Preservation

I'm pleased to say that I received excellent service. The quality of the dress I purchased is also amazing. I was very happy with the choices as well. I would definitely recommend this shop to anyone.

Profile Picture User4754193, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I got my wedding dress and bridesmaid dresses at Tunis Bridal. The shop had a great selection for me and I was so happy to find my dress! It was VERY reasonably priced. I loved my bridesmaid dresses, also. The girls looked fantastic. I only didnt give a 5/5 because some of the bridesmaids weren't happy with their alterations and all of the bridesmaids lived out of town and the shop doesn't have the widest range of hours. Ultimately I highly recommend! Everyone looked beautiful for my wedding day!

Profile Picture Jordan, 9/26/15, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Bridesmaids, Veils, Garters

After looking around at a few other bridal shops in the area, my mother and I found Tunis. The staff was always very friendly and helpful and I valued their opinion when I was trying on dresses, to help me find the perfect one. The day of my wedding (September 25th, 2015) I recieved so many compliments on the dress! I also chose my bridesmaids' dresses through Tunis, and the girls had a great experience. Most of them didn't even need any alterations, and the ones who did only needed minor things done, which I appreciate and it shows that Tunis really knows what they are doing in terms of fitting and ordering dress sizes. In fact, my own dress barely needed any work done as well. I also appreciated the communication with the staff at Tunis. They kept in touch with me every step of the way to make sure everything was going smoothly between ordering my own dress and coordinating the bridesmaids' dresses. Thank you to everyone at Tunis, you made the whole process fun and easy.

Profile Picture K, 9/25/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Alterations, Trunk Shows, Bride, Bridesmaids, Bridal Gowns, Veils

The entire team at Tunis Bridal was fantastic to work with! We bought my gown, bridesmaids dresses, and mother of the bride dress there. When I described to Laura what the theme of my wedding was (ballet, whimsical etc...) she went back out to the floor and pulled the dress I ended up buying. She knew exactly the look and vision I was going for!

They carry the best of the best - I highly recommended checking them out. Alterations were also perfect!

Thanks for making us look and feel our best =)

Profile Picture Alecia, 9/5/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Cindy was extremely friendly and super helpful. She made my dress shopping very fun! She knew exactly what I wanted and met all my expectations. My dress is stunning!! I enjoyed the personal attention I was given. Cindy was not overwhelming as other bridal salons had been with me. She wasn't pushy with sales, and cared about ME! I highly recommend Tunis Bridal to all of my friends!

Profile Picture Tara, 8/8/15, 1 Review
1.4

We had scheduled an appt for Friday, November 28th at 3:15, which was the time they assigned us. When we did arrive and on time, we noticed that their hours for that day was only until 3:00. The service they provided was terrible and rushed. We were in and out within a half hour. They took my daughter, the bride, and the four other that attended with her all in one dirty, filthy room, which she was to undress and dress herself in the gowns and in front of all those who attended. What a awful experience and would not recommend this shop to any bride. Go to Wedding Belles and see and feel the wonderful experience every bride should have!!!!!

Profile Picture User4587984, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I originally stopped into Tunis Bridal to browse dresses for my bridesmaids. I had two of my bridesmaids come along for the trip. We were greeted by Cindy just after walking in, who was very helpful. We described the particular style of dress we were interested in, and she pointed us in the right direction. She was friendly, helpful, and unobtrusive. My bridesmaids enjoyed their time going through the selection of dresses (there were so many to choose from) and Cindy was always close by if we needed an extra hand. She made the experience very smooth and enjoyable, which led to myself booking an appointment to find my bridal gown. When I showed up with my entourage of women, Cindy took my description of what I had in mind, showed me their gowns, and also picked some from the selection she thought would work. She took her time, never rushed me, and was very professional throughout the experience. Of all the gowns I chose to try on, my wedding gown was one of the originals Cindy had chosen for me. It was stunning. She has a very good sense of style and was a pleasure to shop with.

Profile Picture Alyssa, 7/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Tunis Bridal is an amazing bridal salon. The personalized attention and staff expertise made it the perfect setting to say yes to the dress! They have a wide selection of bridal, bridesmaids, mother of the bride/groom and even men's attire! The friendly and knowledgeable staff make the whole experience seamless :)

Profile Picture Meredith, 6/19/15, 2 Reviews
0.3

I went to Tunis based on good reviews. I wanted to shop for mother of the bride dress and also check out bridesmaid dresses and look at bridal gowns. I didn't know what would look good on me so I needed ideas. I walked in and the girl pointed out dresses to me and walked away to do other things. She didn't offer any help just yelled out from office "how are you doin"? At other bridal shop they offer style ideas and carried dresses to room for me also offered help zipping me up. I got none of that. It was like they didn't want my business. I carried all my dresses back to rack and picked out other styles without anyone's help. Then I was changing into a dress and in walks in the sales girl with another patron to try on a dress into my dressing room so embarrassing. I felt like I was being kicked out. She said she didn't know I was still there. She saw me going back and forth, where else would I be but in dressing room she put me in to try on dresses. Don't they pay attention to want going on in their shop. I was going to bring my daughter the bride plus bridesmaids and mother of the groom and I really liked one of the dresses there for myself but I will go to your competion. At least they were super nice, attentive and helped me carrying dresses. You lost a big sale. I will not recommend this place. Go anywhere else for a dress. I really wanted to like this place. To bad.

Profile Picture User4060243, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I have to compliment Cindy and her staff for making what is normally a stressful time in planning a large wedding into the most memorable evening in our lives. It is difficult to find dresses for a large bridal party with various sizes, ages and shapes. Cindy personally oversaw every detail and worked hand in hand with the bride, each attendant, and family members to make sure they were completely satisfied with their choices. Pressed for time, Cindy made our wedding a priority and worked tirelessly to make sure all that was promised would be delivered. The bride's choice in her gown was exquisite as were all her attendants. Thank you to Cindy and her staff for making our wedding everything the bride envisioned.

Profile Picture Rose Marie, 12/31/14, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Loved my experience at Tunis. Everyone was great, knew exactly who I was from the first time I stepped got in the shop. 5 stars, would highly recommend.

Profile Picture bridget, 9/26/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I purchased my wedding gown, bridesmaids dresses, and flower girl dress from Tunis and they were a pleasure to work with! I had a great experience every time I was there and they were willing to do what adjustments I wanted. Everything was perfect!

Profile Picture Krysta, 8/30/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I got both my wedding gown and bridesmaids dresses at Tunis. They had a great, reasonably priced selection of dresses. The team was great to work with, managed to beautifully hem and bustle a complicated dress. I had a wonderful experience and would recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture Leslie, 8/16/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I would recommend Tunis to everyone and everyone who will be attending a wedding, whether that person be the bride, a bridesmaid, or even family members looking for dresses for the event! I visited the shop today, and with Cindy's help I found the dress of my dreams for an even dreamier price. The deals that are available when working with Tunis are fantastic, and though it may at first appear like their wedding dress selection is limited, anyone who has been dress shopping can see they have selected the best dresses from the best designers for the best prices-----that part is already done for you! I could go on and on about this store, but I'll just leave you with the recommendation that if you're looking for a place where they treat you like family and go to incredible lengths to help you make your day perfect, this is the bridal shop for you!

Profile Picture Kassie, 8/9/14, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Tunis Bridal was a dream with helping me find the perfect gown for my perfect day. After visiting other bridal shops, and then going to Tunis, I realized you can't beat their experience and professionalism. Everyone that works there is helpful in every way they can be, knowledgable, and is truly interested in making everyone look great on your wedding day!

Profile Picture Shannon , 8/9/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Tunis is excellent! They answer all of your questions and give great feedback! I would go back for any special occasion!

Profile Picture Lee, 8/1/14, 1 Review