Tunis Bridal Shoppe Reviews

50 Reviews for Tunis Bridal Shoppe

50 Tunis Bridal Shoppe Reviews

Luciana Cancelli · Married on 10/13/2018

Wonderful Service

We just wanted to thank Cindy and her staff for the wonderful treatment we received when my daughter was picking out her wedding and bridesmaids dress's. There were so many dresses to chose from and Cindy was even able to add lace sleeves to a strapless grown. When my daughter tried on the finished product, no one would have guessed that the sleeves were added. We would recommend Tunis Bridal to anyone who is looking for personal service - which we all know is hard to come by theses days. Thank you again. Luciana Cancelli

Sent on 11/14/2018

Tunis Bridal Shoppe's reply:

It was a pleasure working with everyone. We truest appreciate your business and glad we were a part of it!

Amanda · Married on 09/29/2018

Tunis Bridal was great! I got both my wedding dress and bridesmaid dresses here. They were very kind, caring, and helpful to us deciding and trying on dresses. I had many people tell me I had the most beautiful gown they'd ever seen, and Tunis made that possible and very affordable!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Tunis Bridal Shoppe's reply:

Amanda! Thank you so much for your kind review. It was such pleasure to work with you and your girls! Best of luck to you!

Cortney · Married on 08/18/2018

We are so grateful that tunis ordered my provinis wedding dress! They were so flexible and willing to go above and beyond for me and and my bridesmaids!

Sarah · Married on 10/20/2017

Tunis' service is very accommodating and the experience I had shopping (and ultimately buying) there was nothing but pleasant. I received one-on-one attention and respect. At no point did I feel rushed or "annoying" when I asked to put a dress on for a third time. They welcomed 4 of my family members to join me. There was also NO pressure to buy or try any dresses that I was not interested in. The very next day I called back to buy a sample dress I had tried on, and they allowed me to come back that day and purchase it then and there. I was very happy with the entire experience.

Sent on 11/07/2016

Tunis Bridal Shoppe's reply:

Sarah, Thank you so much for the great review! It was a pleasure working with you. We hope that you will enjoy your experience with us as we go forward to the "big day"!

Carly · Married on 09/30/2017

I had the pleasure of saying yes to my dress at Tunis Bridal Shoppe. The woman who helped me select dresses to try on was so helpful and had many great suggestions. Going in I thought I knew what I wanted, but ended picking something the associate picked out for me! The owner also came in after I said yes and complimented me on my decision and offered any help I needed. This really is an amazing Shoppe and I highly recommend it!

• Trish Jae

Patricia · Married on 09/23/2017

I went to four different shops to find my dress and the staff at tunis were by far the most accommodating and professional. They even provided me with proper undergarments which no other shop did. They didn't have a dress I wanted to try on and we're kind enough to borrow it from another shop just for me to try on. I highly recommend this shop. I did find my dress at another shop but the service was not as phenomenal as Tunis.

Marione · Married on 10/28/2016

Had a wonderful experience working with Tunis bridal. Laura helped me find my dress after suggesting I try it on. She had recently pulled it from a section of the store and after seeing the dresses I had already chosen to try on, said it would fit my body type and what I was looking for. And it was PERFECT! They also worked with my budget and included alterations with my dress. It was very easy and they have a nice selection and variety of dresses.

Sent on 12/16/2016

Tunis Bridal Shoppe's reply:

It was our pleasure! We look forward to working with you!!!!

Kassy · Married on 06/04/2016

I love Tunis Bridal Shoppe. I couldn't have found a more perfect wedding gown for such a memorable time. Cindy was so professional and truly wonderful to work with. The gown was altered to perfection. The service was outstanding!! Thank you for such a seamless process!!

Kassy S. Married 6/4/2016

Deanna · Married on 06/04/2016

Tunis was fantastic to work with. Laura was so helpful and did an excellent job. They have a beautiful selection of bridal gowns. I am very happy that I found my wedding dress there!

Sent on 03/01/2015

Tunis Bridal Shoppe's reply:

We are soo excited that you have selected us to help you with your wedding attire. We look forward to working with you!!!!

Lauren · Married on 05/14/2016

Tunis did a fabulous job on my dress. I live out of state in Alaska and was sized in October for my May wedding. They measured everything and my dress was to be made specifically for me. I was nervous coming in 4 days before my wedding for my first fitting. Turns out their measurements were on point! The dress fit perfectly! They did a great job teaching us to bustle and they prepared the dress beautifully. I received it the day before my wedding pressed and everything. Love my dress and I love Tunis! Highly recommend. It is worth the money to be able to get a custom made dress.

Sent on 05/21/2016

Tunis Bridal Shoppe's reply:

Thank you so much. So glad you were very happy!!!

Shirley · Married on 05/14/2016

Fantastic! Everything was great.

Sent on 06/04/2016

Tunis Bridal Shoppe's reply:

Thank you for your kind review!!!

I'm pleased to say that I received excellent service. The quality of the dress I purchased is also amazing. I was very happy with the choices as well. I would definitely recommend this shop to anyone.

Sent on 02/01/2015

Tunis Bridal Shoppe's reply:

We are so happy to have you with us!!

K · Married on 09/25/2015

After looking around at a few other bridal shops in the area, my mother and I found Tunis. The staff was always very friendly and helpful and I valued their opinion when I was trying on dresses, to help me find the perfect one. The day of my wedding (September 25th, 2015) I recieved so many compliments on the dress! I also chose my bridesmaids' dresses through Tunis, and the girls had a great experience. Most of them didn't even need any alterations, and the ones who did only needed minor things done, which I appreciate and it shows that Tunis really knows what they are doing in terms of fitting and ordering dress sizes. In fact, my own dress barely needed any work done as well. I also appreciated the communication with the staff at Tunis. They kept in touch with me every step of the way to make sure everything was going smoothly between ordering my own dress and coordinating the bridesmaids' dresses. Thank you to everyone at Tunis, you made the whole process fun and easy.

Sent on 02/25/2016

Tunis Bridal Shoppe's reply:

Thank you so very much for such a great review. Thank you for sharing you story with others! It was our pleasure working with your wedding party!!!!

Alecia · Married on 09/05/2015

The entire team at Tunis Bridal was fantastic to work with! We bought my gown, bridesmaids dresses, and mother of the bride dress there. When I described to Laura what the theme of my wedding was (ballet, whimsical etc...) she went back out to the floor and pulled the dress I ended up buying. She knew exactly the look and vision I was going for!

They carry the best of the best - I highly recommended checking them out. Alterations were also perfect!

Thanks for making us look and feel our best =)

Tara · Married on 08/08/2015

Cindy was extremely friendly and super helpful. She made my dress shopping very fun! She knew exactly what I wanted and met all my expectations. My dress is stunning!! I enjoyed the personal attention I was given. Cindy was not overwhelming as other bridal salons had been with me. She wasn't pushy with sales, and cared about ME! I highly recommend Tunis Bridal to all of my friends!

Sent on 12/12/2014

Tunis Bridal Shoppe's reply:

Thank you so much! Happy to be working with you and your wedding party!!

Alyssa · Married on 07/10/2015

I originally stopped into Tunis Bridal to browse dresses for my bridesmaids. I had two of my bridesmaids come along for the trip. We were greeted by Cindy just after walking in, who was very helpful. We described the particular style of dress we were interested in, and she pointed us in the right direction. She was friendly, helpful, and unobtrusive. My bridesmaids enjoyed their time going through the selection of dresses (there were so many to choose from) and Cindy was always close by if we needed an extra hand. She made the experience very smooth and enjoyable, which led to myself booking an appointment to find my bridal gown. When I showed up with my entourage of women, Cindy took my description of what I had in mind, showed me their gowns, and also picked some from the selection she thought would work. She took her time, never rushed me, and was very professional throughout the experience. Of all the gowns I chose to try on, my wedding gown was one of the originals Cindy had chosen for me. It was stunning. She has a very good sense of style and was a pleasure to shop with.

Sent on 12/13/2014

Tunis Bridal Shoppe's reply:

It is sure a pleasure to work with you and your wedding party. We are excited to be a part of your special day

bridget · Married on 09/26/2014

Loved my experience at Tunis. Everyone was great, knew exactly who I was from the first time I stepped got in the shop. 5 stars, would highly recommend.

Sent on 10/02/2014

Tunis Bridal Shoppe's reply:

That you so much. It was our pleasure to help you plan your wedding. Best of luck to you

Krysta · Married on 08/30/2014

I purchased my wedding gown, bridesmaids dresses, and flower girl dress from Tunis and they were a pleasure to work with! I had a great experience every time I was there and they were willing to do what adjustments I wanted. Everything was perfect!

Sent on 11/30/2014

Tunis Bridal Shoppe's reply:

Thank you so much for your review. It gas been our pleasure working with you and your wedding party!

Leslie · Married on 08/16/2014

I got both my wedding gown and bridesmaids dresses at Tunis. They had a great, reasonably priced selection of dresses. The team was great to work with, managed to beautifully hem and bustle a complicated dress. I had a wonderful experience and would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 10/10/2014

Tunis Bridal Shoppe's reply:

Appreciate your review. We were happy to work with you and your wedding party. Best of luck!

Kassie · Married on 08/09/2014

I would recommend Tunis to everyone and everyone who will be attending a wedding, whether that person be the bride, a bridesmaid, or even family members looking for dresses for the event! I visited the shop today, and with Cindy's help I found the dress of my dreams for an even dreamier price. The deals that are available when working with Tunis are fantastic, and though it may at first appear like their wedding dress selection is limited, anyone who has been dress shopping can see they have selected the best dresses from the best designers for the best prices-----that part is already done for you! I could go on and on about this store, but I'll just leave you with the recommendation that if you're looking for a place where they treat you like family and go to incredible lengths to help you make your day perfect, this is the bridal shop for you!

Sent on 05/17/2013

Tunis Bridal Shoppe's reply:

Thank you so much for your review and kind words.

Shannon · Married on 08/09/2014

Tunis Bridal was a dream with helping me find the perfect gown for my perfect day. After visiting other bridal shops, and then going to Tunis, I realized you can't beat their experience and professionalism. Everyone that works there is helpful in every way they can be, knowledgable, and is truly interested in making everyone look great on your wedding day!

Sent on 08/27/2014

Tunis Bridal Shoppe's reply:

Shannon, thank you so much for your kind review. It was our pleasure. Please send pics!!!!

Lee · Married on 08/01/2014

Tunis is excellent! They answer all of your questions and give great feedback! I would go back for any special occasion!

Everything was great. They did a great job making my day perfect and my dress was ready well before the time.

Sent on 08/15/2014

Tunis Bridal Shoppe's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. Glad you had a great day!

Erin · Married on 11/02/2013

Tunis bridal was great to work with!! Beautiful wedding dresses , also bridesmaid dresses and suits!! All amazing !! Very flexible and prompt. Highly recommend

Sent on 11/07/2013

Tunis Bridal Shoppe's reply:

Thanks so much Erin. Hope you had An awesome day. Saw se great pics!!!

Kevin · Married on 11/02/2013

Cindi was great to work with and of course I had to be difficult and was right on the brink of getting married when my dress was supposed to come in. I got married 2x once in August in order to appease the Catholic Church and again in November in front of our friends and extended family. My dress did not come in on time for my August wedding, so they let me borrow the sample dress to wear for my wedding in August! They were so nice and I couldn't have imagined going anywhere else! I am glad I chose a boutique in my home town instead of in Philadelphia where I currently reside. It made it more personal! I highly recommend them and my best friend just went dress shopping there and found her dress there as well! Hands down- a great boutique dress shop!