Tunes Across Texas Reviews

88 | Austin, TX

88 Reviews for Tunes Across Texas

Jacqueline · Married on 02/09/2019

Great DJ. Would recommend

Our last name was mispronounced during the introduction. I wish the coordinator would have confirmed it would have been said correctly. Other than that everything was great.

Sent on 02/27/2019

Cindy · Married on 08/18/2018

Want to give a big THANK YOU to TUNES ACROSS TEXAS and DJ MIKE! He was absolutely awesome! He had the party floor rockin' and full of people!
    One of our guests is a professional flamenco dancer and commented on his ability to choose and play the right songs for the momentum! We had a great evening!

Sent on 08/20/2018

Meredith · Married on 05/26/2018

DJ Al was wonderful and exceeded our expectations completely! He kept everyone out on the dance floor and everyone was raving about him! Thanks DJ Al!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Amanda · Married on 12/09/2017

Everyone had a great time and said the DJ was great!

Sent on 12/26/2017

Terri · Married on 11/18/2017

Tunes Across Texas was a great company to work with! Linda replied immediately to my first email inquiry. Throughout the planning process of my daughter's wedding, she answered the questions we had and gave us helpful suggestions. The online form was easy to fill out and update. Linda assigned us to DJ Jason. He did a great job with the music and getting everyone on the dance floor. He was very professional and had a great DJ voice. It was a pleasure to work with both Linda and Jason and I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/29/2017

Jill · Married on 09/16/2017

Thank mes across texas sent the best DJ EVER! He played everything we wanted and was in control of the microphone. Loved it and would use them again.

Sent on 02/13/2018

Dana · Married on 09/16/2017

Al was wonderful, he had the dance floor packed the entire evening. Everyone had so much fun because the music was great.

Sent on 10/08/2017

Glenn · Married on 09/02/2017

Tunes Across Texas is a fantastic company! The DJ's are very professional and timely. The music selection for our wedding was on point and the DJ guided the wedding through the reception. We will continue to use Tunes Across Texas for future events.

Sent on 10/13/2017

Kristy · Married on 07/07/2017

I really enjoyed DJ Trenda, she was so nice, kept our wedding on schedule (it would have been a mess with out her) she always held my beer and phone so could shake my tailfether. So funn. Linda, was so sweet and really fast at responding to my messages, opens up our music way more than she probably should have because I never finished anything on time. These people are truly amazing!!! Only thing that I could give for advice is make sure you do your music you really want to hear. My husband wanted to hear a song and they didn't have it, so make sure you actually do your music list! Thank you all for making my day great!!!

Sent on 09/12/2017

Cole · Married on 06/24/2017

Our DJ was great and the services wonderful!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Chris · Married on 06/10/2017

My wife and I used Tunes Across Texas for our wedding. Everything went smoothly and the music selection was exactly what we wanted.

Sent on 10/09/2017

Julie · Married on 05/27/2017

Mark, our DJ with Tunes Across Texas, went above and beyond my expectations. He arrived early to set-up and do a sound check with our musicians. He had to set up a sound system for the outdoor ceremony and for the indoor reception and did so quickly and efficiently. He made announcements, did the wedding party introduction and played our music playlist - all with a helpful and fun attitude. He was there to make your party the best!

Sent on 06/06/2017

Kimberly · Married on 04/22/2017

We hired Tunes Across Texas to play at our prom. We had 650 students. The music was spot on to what the kids wanted to hear. The DJ kept the dance floor filled the entire night. It was our best prom ever. Tunes Across Texas did an excellent job!!

Sent on 04/26/2017

Robin · Married on 12/17/2016

Tunes Across Texas & their DJ brought me piece of mind!

DJ Mike was clearly a professional who had done this for a long time and is passionate about it. He was very flexible and was prepared for every scenario we encountered. We cannot wait to book him again for our next event!

Sent on 01/11/2019

Jennifer · Married on 12/02/2016

We have been working with Tunes Across Texas for several years now for our holiday parties. They always provide great music, are professional and even let us extend the time by an hour if folks aren't ready to go home!

Sent on 12/05/2016

Lauren · Married on 11/12/2016

I would definitely recommend tunes across tx!

Cindy · Married on 11/12/2016

Do it !!!!!!!!!!!! They are the best

Sent on 12/12/2016

Celina · Married on 11/11/2016

I knew when I attended a wedding 7 years ago that if I ever got married I would find Tunes Across Texas and book you for my wedding. It was everything my heart could have desired and more...we danced the night away! Corey and I received compliment after compliment regarding our friendly DJ and our music selection. The DJ created an amazing playlist off of our 10 must have songs. I am so pleased with you, the easy communication, your services, DJ Al, and all of your suggestions for dance timeline! Thank you, Linda and Al.

Sent on 11/16/2016

Robert · Married on 11/05/2016

Linda was a pleasure to deal with and do business with. She was very accommodating, flexible and displayed a great deal of professionalism. I highly recommend Tunes Across Texas...and Ricky was an awesome DJ. It was a blast having him there for our special day.

Tia · Married on 10/22/2016

Really great service! I love the website they use for you to pick your music and timeline. Very affordable as well! They understood what kind of music we did and did not want at our wedding.

Sent on 12/14/2016

Garrett · Married on 10/21/2016

Great experience at our wedding and help throughout the whole process.

Sent on 11/22/2016

Kyle · Married on 10/09/2016

There is no decision to be made, just use Tunes Across Texas!!

Sent on 11/22/2016

Denise · Married on 09/24/2016

DJ Al was awesome!! He came prepared for everything - rain, shine, multiple setups, extra lapel mics...
    I did not worry about anything, and for good reason - he had it covered!!
    The flexibility of the website to choose your own "must have" songs was great. He made great song choices beyond what we had already picked out.

Sent on 10/13/2016

Connie · Married on 09/17/2016

We looked at a number of service vendors for the music for the wedding. Working with Linda for the event was seamless. We used Tunes Across Texas for the wedding in Georgetown, TX and were very pleased.
    DJ Al was a true professional and from the moment we met him we knew we were in the best hands possible. The entire night was full of music and dancing. Al met with us before the event and we gave him a brief list of do's and don'ts in the beginning and then we let him work the crowd. It was great. Highly recommended

Sent on 11/29/2016

donna · Married on 08/13/2016

Linda with Tunes Across Texas was wonderful! Once I spoke to her there was no doubt I wanted to use them for my daughter's wedding. Wedding planning can be stressful but Linda put my mind at ease that we were making the best choice for DJ.