Tulsa Bridal Beauty - Celebrity Makeup & Hair stylist Reviews

Tulsa Bridal Beauty - Celebrity Makeup & Hair stylist 4
Tulsa Bridal Beauty - Celebrity Makeup & Hair stylist 5
Tulsa Bridal Beauty - Celebrity Makeup & Hair stylist 6

Rene · Married on 06/15/2019

Krista was very prompt, professional, and engaging. I had a last minute change of venue request for my services which she made work with ease. She asked questions, and listened first to get to know me. I absolutely loved my hair and the airbrush makeup looked phenomenal, she nailed the exact look I wanted.
    Happy Mother of the Groom

Sent on 05/23/2016

Peyton · Married on 06/17/2018

Krista is amazing to work with and did a beautiful job on my makeup and hair for my wedding. I HIGHLY recommend booking her for your next event!

Sent on 07/13/2018

Peyton · Married on 06/09/2018

I loved my hair and makeup that Krista did for my wedding. She was able to work with me to get exactly what I wanted and it was beautiful. Almost all of my bridal party got hair and makeup done and they all looked amazing. Thank you for being a part of my day and a magician by making everyone look so good!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Rachel · Married on 05/05/2018

I danced, cried, ate, sweat, and slept in their makeup, and I STILL looked FLAWLESS when I woke up the next morning! April listened to everything I wanted and nailed it! I would choose them again if I could!

Sent on 05/18/2018

Crystal · Married on 01/13/2018

Krista with Tulsa Bridal Beauty cannot be topped when it comes to hair and makeup services. She is extremely professional and gets down to business, yet at the same time super cool and willing to stop for a minute to show us yoga poses! haha! Krista uses airbrush foundation for a flawless photo finish, and she can make miracles happen with any hairstyle you want. She will come to your location, uses the BEST products (I'm still dreaming of the smell of the hairspray she used... haha), and she makes you feel (and look) like a movie star. I am SO glad that I went with her for myself and my bridesmaids!!! Everything turned out even better than we could have imagined!

Sent on 01/19/2018

Deborah · Married on 01/06/2018

Krista was incredible. She made sure the Bride looked fantastic at all times! So happy we found her. She was a great blessing. Sincerely - A Very Happy Mother of the Bride

Kelli · Married on 01/06/2018

I can’t get over how much I LOVED working with Krista for my wedding. From the trial to the day-of, she was a joy to work with. Not only is she incredibly talented, she is so kind!! My hair and makeup was exactly the way I wanted it - she did such a fabulous job. Tulsa Bridal Beauty was such an important and stress-free part of the wedding day!

Sent on 01/16/2018
    Tulsa Bridal Beauty - Celebrity Makeup & Hair stylist 7
    Tulsa Bridal Beauty - Celebrity Makeup & Hair stylist 8
    Tulsa Bridal Beauty - Celebrity Makeup & Hair stylist 9

Samantha · Married on 09/14/2017

Krista is incredibly professional and does the best makeup ! Being a blogger I work with a lot of companies and Krista always makes my hair and makeup look fabulous !!!!! Highly highly recommend ! I love the air brush makeup she uses and she even shows me how to recreate the look !!!!!

Ashton · Married on 09/02/2017

Krista did an excellent job! She did hair/makeup for me and my bridesmaids. It all turned out like I wanted. She is easy to talk to and helped me make decisions when my indecisiveness kicked in.

Tulsa Bridal Beauty - Celebrity Makeup & Hair stylist 10
    Tulsa Bridal Beauty - Celebrity Makeup & Hair stylist 11

Tabitha · Married on 08/27/2017

My wedding was in the morning and we only had about 2 hours to do hair and make up for a bridal party of 5 adults and 2 children. The whole hair and make up team was awesome. We were all done in time, which was 30min before the ceremony began. Everyone looked beautiful!!!! It felt like crunch time but it went so smoothly and orderly. I will definetly use them again for any formal events. Loved it!!!!

Sent on 01/18/2018

Nichole · Married on 08/26/2017

Tulsa bridal beauty is amazing! I highly recommend them! They are great and can accommodate a large bridal party! They help make your wedding day fun and relaxing.

Erin · Married on 05/05/2017

Best makeup I've ever had done ! I've used several celebrity makeup artist and there's a reason even they recommend this girl ! I was blown away . I felt like I looked so natural too in any light . That was my favorite part

Sent on 01/05/2017

Courtnie · Married on 04/22/2017

Best purchase for wedding day! I booked for hair and makeup for myself and my bridal party and a tattoo cover up for myself. Everything was flawless. You cannot tell in my photos I ever had a tattoo it looked so natural my hair and makeup stayed throughout the night and it was even misting on my wedding day. She also took the time to listen to all my girls wants and their hair and makeup turned out great. I thought that was a great touch. Highly recommend.

Tulsa Bridal Beauty - Celebrity Makeup & Hair stylist 12

Laura · Married on 03/11/2017

Tulsa Bridal Beauty has done hair and makeup for 2 of my daughters. One for prom, one for her wedding day. Krista was professional and so wonderful to work with. She knows her products and is super skilled in her craft. Hire Her

Rachel · Married on 02/25/2017

I wanted Wallace looking skin hair that didn’t move and make up that wouldn’t run if I cry. Krista was able to do just that. Her makeup skills were way above the competition and she was able to make my hair look absolutely amazing too. My airbrushed makeup held all night - even until the next day. This is undoubtedly who you want doing your makeup for your wedding.

Sent on 06/26/2018

Stephanie · Married on 12/31/2016

Service was fantastic. Highly recommend!

• Rachel

Rachel · Married on 12/11/2016

Krista and her team did an amazing job on hair and make up for my wedding. She was on time, she communicated with me all throughout the process and was very accommodating, she was friendly and fun, she listened to what I wanted, as well as being creative. I will definitely be recommending her services to friends.

Sent on 01/03/2017

Krista was the best to work with! I used her for my trial, engagement photos, rehearsal day, and wedding day! Also almost everyone in the wedding party used her on the wedding day as well! I couldn't have asked for a better person to work with. I am so grateful to have had her on my wedding day!

Sent on 12/27/2016
  • Private_User804

Emily · Married on 11/05/2016

Krista and her team were amazing to work with! I love that she's so on top of details, gets inspiration photos beforehand, and came in exactly on time and moved us all through quickly, but with serious attention to detail. Even when I dithered over the lipstick shade and a few hair details, she was patient and so helpful! At the end of the night I almost didn't want to take my hair down, it was still picture-perfect after hours of dancing, hugs and outdoor photos. Highly recommend.

Sent on 11/07/2016

Krystal · Married on 10/08/2016

I am so glad I chose Krista to do my makeup and hair for my big day! She was was both professional and fun to work with! She was very helpful in the planning of my look and working with any changes I decided to make. I felt flawless!

Courtney · Married on 10/01/2016

Tulsa Bridal Beauty did an excellent job! I had my Bridal make up done as well as bridesmaids and mothers. Everyone looked so perfectly glam! She totally got what I was going for. The make up stayed put very well! I also added a few people that needed to be done in the weeks leading up to the wedding and she was very accommodating and quick to respond. I would definitely recommend to a friend!!

Bailey · Married on 08/27/2016

If you want the best and most professional service in Tulsa, which I did since I was paying thousands of dollars for a wedding and photos of it, you will want to work with Krista. She's professional, checks up on every little detail and incredibly talented at every aspect of what she does.

Sent on 10/25/2016

Krista was absolutely amazing! She showed up on time, was super friendly and made me look stunning! 10/10!

Sent on 09/02/2016

Regina · Married on 07/30/2016

Krista is awesome!!! I showed her a picture of some ideas I wanted for my wedding makeup and she did above and beyond! My makeup was perfect for my wedding day. Not only mine but my bridesmaids and mom as well. She also worked in my aunts and nieces makeup in the last minute. I would recommend Krista to anyone!!

Heather · Married on 07/09/2016

I cannot put into words how incredibly happy I was with this service. Krista did my makeup for my wedding and I was blown away. She is worth every penny times ten! She is unbelievably talented, professional and so much fun to work with. Save yourself the hassle of shopping around, you will not be disappointed with Tulsa Bridal Beauty.