Tulle Bridal Designer Outlet Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Elizabeth M. Getting married on 05/06/2023

Wonderful!

I went to the Tulle Bridal store in Salem, NH. I thought I was going in just to look and test out different styles, but walked out with my dream dress (which came WAY under budget!!)!! Alex was lovely to work with- she knew the collection like the back of her hand and pulled lovely styles for me. I tell all my girlfriends to go to Tulle! It’s a hidden gem!
  • Karin
    Karin Getting married on 05/21/2022

Beautiful dress for reasonable price!

Bri was super helpful and friendly! She helped me find a dress I loved within my budget.
  • Sarah
    Sarah Married on 09/18/2021

The ultimate bridal moment

I never thought I would have that “bridal moment,” I was very nervous going into my appointment, especially in the middle of a pandemic. Tulle went above and beyond, listening to everything I had to say, and making sure to include the Zoom crowd as part of the process which meant so much to me. When my dream dress was over budget, they also were able to work out a deal with me! Even though I knew my gown, it still took my breath away when I walked down the aisle. Thank you for making me Queen for the day.
  • LeAnn
    Leann Married on 08/28/2021

You need to go to Tulle!!

Had an AMAZING experience with Bailey to find my dream dress! She was extremely professional, kind, and encouraging! She really made sure I got what *I wanted*, not what my family wanted me to get (know what I mean?!) I went to many bridal shops before finding Tulle, and hands down Tulle had the largest selection of dresses in my budget AND the specific style I wanted. Every dress Bailey pulled was spot on! Couldn't be happier and can't wait to see my dress again!
    Jennifer L. Married on 05/01/2021

Zero Stress!!!

Rita was the most amazing dress helper, she picked out the most beautiful gowns and made me feel like a million dollars. I picked out my dress on my first ever wedding dress try on, it was honestly the most magical and easiest experience!
  • Nichole
    Nichole M. Married on 10/10/2020

Tulle Bridal was great!

I could not have asked for a better experience. My consultant was amazing. She was extremely helpful, listened to what I wanted and helped me find my dream dress. There were many beautiful dresses that were in my budget, which was important to me. I also got a chance to meet the owner and her suggestions made the entire experience even better. This was the first place I had gone to and I am so glad it was the only one.
  • Samantha
    Samantha Married on 08/08/2020

Highly Recommend!

I had such a great experience at Tulle! I tried on the dress I thought was the one but since this was my first stop I felt like I needed to see what else was out there. I never felt pressured and was encouraged to continue my search. I ended up going to several other places only to realize that Tulle is unmatched for both dresses AND service. I went back to Tulle to try on the dress again. This time Rita had the idea to add a belt and the rest is history! Everyone at Tulle is so knowledgeable and dedicated to making the bride's experience an enjoyable one! I recommend them any chance I get!
  • Kim
    Kim W. Married on 06/12/2020

Dream Come True Experience

I had an amazing experience at Tulle Bridal recently! My consultant, Rita deserves so much credit for her patience, kindness, effort, and most of all, expertise. She really took the time to hear my preferences and made me feel comfortable the entire appointment. I even felt like she genuinely wanted to get to know me and my personality so that she could make better suggestions. The dress I purchased suits me perfectly...she nailed it! I was the last appointment of the day on a Sunday afternoon, but never felt rushed or pressured. Rita showed myself and my crew the utmost respect the entire time we were there, allowing me to Facetime a few people who could not be there, adding a petticoat and veil to complete the vision for me, and patiently waiting for me to say yes to the dress! When deciding between two different dresses, this is when she really showed her expertise through her past history of designing dresses, by showing me which shapes and styles looked best on my body. I felt so pretty and comfortable in my gown, which ultimately lead me to realize it was the one! I would absolutely recommend Tulle to everyone I know!
    Alexandra O. Married on 10/25/2019

Wedding Dress

I got my AMAZING wedding dress from here!! With the help of Rita I picked out and found my gown. My experience was so amazing, I had so much fun trying on all different styles of dresses. The dress I ended up choosing I saw on a rack and knew I just had to try it on, once I did I knew it was the one!

Kayla Married on 08/25/2019
    Went to this shop with no expectations of finding my dress as it was my first time trying any on. I found my dress! It was a $2000 dress on sale for $300, couldn’t have been any better!
  • Kelly
    Kelly C. Married on 07/20/2019

Wedding gown experience - highly recommend!

We love Tulle Bridal!!! Unique, gorgeous, and special dresses, alongside a relaxed gown shopping experience. I had no idea what I wanted in a wedding gown, and had just gone cake tasting and had approximately 8273 slices of cake.... still Tulle's dresses made me feel so beautiful, and I found the dress I wore on my big day there! It was only the second bridal store I had visited! The ladies there also helped immensely with picking out accessories (a veil, hair clip, etc.) and even helped get me thinking in the right direction for bridesmaid dresses once I had picked out my own gown! Highly recommend.
  • Nea
    Nea A. Married on 06/16/2019

The Bride looked Amazing!

The dress was perfect. Everything went smoothly. They made the whole process a lot of fun.
    Kelzey Married on 09/22/2018
    After two very discouraging bridal experiences at other shops, I am happy to say I found my dream dress at Tulle Bridal. My consultant Mary Kate went above and beyond and truly listened and paid attention to what I liked. She ultimately pulled the dress of my dreams! I am so thrilled about my choice and the entire experience!
    Alicia Married on 09/08/2018

Very understanding and willing to work with you!

Bought my wedding dress at Tulle Bridal in September 2017. The first dress I had picked out there was great but, due to some miscommunication between the salon and the seamstress, my dress was altered in a way I no longer liked. The staff at Tulle were very understanding and flexible with me. You can tell they really wanted me to have a good experience there and leave with a dress I was happy with. In the end, I was so glad this miscommunication happened because the new dress I picked out was AMAZING! I could not have imagined getting married in any other dress. So thankful the owner and staff at Tulle were willing to work with me! Very please with the results!
    Danielle Married on 08/25/2018
    I had a great experience shopping at Tulle Bridal. I ended up with my dream dress, and it was way below the price I thought I was going to have to pay. They had such a wide variety of dresses and my sales associate, Ellen, was so helpful and sweet. I ended up getting a dress completely different than I pictured myself in and I could not have been happier with my choice on my wedding day!

Tulle Bridal Designer Outlet's reply:

Danielle,
    We are so excited for you! Please send us pictures of your wedding. We would love to see them.
    Sarah Married on 06/16/2018
    I had such a good experience picking out my dress at Tulle and loved my dress the day of the wedding! Danielle and everyone else I worked with there were so nice, helpful, and patient. They really want you to find your perfect dress and don’t make you feel pressured at all! I would highly recommend checking them out!!
    Jessica Married on 06/09/2018
    Absolutely amazing experience here. My stylist, Kathleen, truly made it an amazing and special day! She totally got what I was looking for and was so fun to work with! Highly recommend Tulle Bridal!!
    Monique Married on 09/17/2017
    I had a fantastic experience at Tulle Bridal. When I first walked in the shop, I was worried because they seemed to have a smaller collection than the bigger stores I had gone to previously, but after looking around there were SO MANY dresses I wanted to try on! I worked with Danielle who was incredibly helpful and not pushy at all, she seemed to genuinely care about how I was feeling in a dress and what elements I was looking for. Bonus: there were huge sales going on while I was there! I got a gorgeous private label dress that is so unique and just feels very me. My bridesmaids also found some strong contenders for their dresses at this shop as well. Absolutely worth a visit.
    Melissa Married on 09/02/2017
    Tulle Bridal was the absolute best place to go when looking for a wedding gown. I am paying for the dress myself so I was pleased that they had a wide selection of new in season dresses and discounted last season dresses! We were able to look through the dresses ourselves while the consultant grabbed some picks as well. I liked more dresses there than I had at any other store. Once she got a sense of my style the consultant went to the basement where they had even more dresses and she grabbed an amazingly beautiful dress. I spent over an hour there and didn't feel rushed and just got to bask in the glory of wearing my wedding dress. Liking so many dresses made it hard to choose, but the owner Heidi did some magic with the clips and helped me to say yes to the dress! She also heard that by fiance was in Iraq and she gave me a discount on the sample dress! Everyone there was so kind, helpful and genuine. I would recommend Tulle bridal to everyone, it is the perfect place to find your dress.
  • Amanda & Joel
    Amanda Married on 09/02/2017
    These girls at Tulle were the best! I drove from Worcester, MA and was stuck in so much traffic that I missed my appointment. The girls were so kind to still accomodate me and stay after closing to help me out! I am very petite and had a very difficult time finding a dress that I really loved. Their shop is very beautiful and I cant say enough about the customer service. I found my wedding dress here and have recommended it to everyone since. Two of my friends went after me and also found their dresses. They have so many options for whatever your size or style. Check them out!
  • Mary
    Mary Married on 08/19/2017
    If you're looking for a dress on the North Shore of Massachusetts (and even if you aren't!) definitely check out Tulle. The girls there are the nicest and most accommodating, and made me feel right at home as soon as I walked in. After asking my style and what I was looking for, and taking a look at a dress I had tried on the day before, my stylist went to work pulling dresses, and let my girls and mom and I pull some as well. The first one I tried on ended up being The Dress, but I probably tried on about 10 - all were extremely reasonable in price (my budget was pretty low - they did have some really expensive options too!). I ended up getting my accessories there too, as they had a pretty good promotion going on. I can't recommend them enough!
    Breana Married on 07/29/2017
    Can't thank Marissa enough for helping me find THE DRESS of my dreams this weekend!!! I would HIGHLY recommend Tulle Bridal to any new brides out there! From an easy experience making an appointment, to a warm welcome when we walked through the door, to an unexpected sale and to leaving with the most beautiful wedding gown. I cried tears of joy when I saw myself in the mirror and in large part because Marissa suggested simply taking the straps off the dress. My Mom and Matron of Honor were able to help pull dresses off the rack to assist Marissa while she was helping me into each dress. The atmosphere at Tulle is the perfect spot to try on wedding dresses. It makes it fun, exciting and personal. I really can't thank them enough for continuing the excitement of the wedding planning process!!! : )
    Chloe Married on 07/27/2017
    I had such a great experience at Tulle looking for my wedding gown. ALL of the staff were really friendly, sweet and complimentary. I was also really appreciative of the fact that they weren't just trying to sell me something, they genuinely cared that I found the right gown for me, that lit me up, made me feel beautiful, and that I felt like myself in. I had been to maybe 6 or 7 stores before Tulle, and they were by far the friendliest, the space was beautiful and full of light, and the BEST part of all, is they are doing it for a cause - which absolutely was the selling point for me. Thanks to all of the staff at Tulle for such a fabulous dress shopping experience. I would definitely recommend this bridal salon to anyone looking for a unique, couture gown, for outrageously low prices - and a friendly staff that actually care about you as a person, not just as a customer.
    Diane Married on 07/01/2017
    I had such a great experience at Tulle Bridal and found the perfect dress! My stylist, Marissa, was amazing. She helped me find the styles that I was looking for and had me try on some completely different dresses too. I ended up getting a dress in a completely different style than I thought I would get, and it was perfect! Overall, top notch service at an affordable price point. I definitely recommend!
  • User2721126 2+ years ago
    I just wanted to express my sincere gratitude to Danielle at Tulle! She really listened to what I was looking for and pulled the perfect dresses for me. She actually made my decision harder since she had such great picks! She was so kind and patient as I was trying to decide between my final two dresses.
    I felt as though the whole experience was very personalized and I was able to find my dress. I would happily recommend Tulle to any future bride!