Tuleya Photography Reviews

Tuleya Photography 7
  • Jordan

Jordan · Married on 10/13/2018

Our wedding 10.13.18

Sarah was amazing through our entire experience with her! We started off by talking about pricing for our wedding photos and what it would include. Right away, I knew she was the perfect person to be there on our wedding day! We met again for our engagement photos and I was in tears when she sent them to me, because they were so good! We had to bring our son along for the engagement shoot as well and she was great with him! She included him in some pictures and helped us through his tantrums and even let him take a picture with her camera, since he was so adamant about taking one! Our final meeting was the day of the wedding. It was very hectic prior to the ceremony and I never felt pressured, rushed or anything with Sarah! She felt like part of the family during the day and got all of the pictures I had wished for! I highly recommend Sarah for wedding photography! She is truly a great photographer and a wonderful person!

Sent on 01/04/2019
    Tuleya Photography 18
    Tuleya Photography 19

Elisha · Married on 06/16/2018

Wedding Day

I do not have one bad thing to say.. From the beginning to the very end Sarah was absolutely amazing. I recommend her to everyone now!
    On our wedding day She was focused, professional and attentive behind the lens but so much fun during all the bits in between. She made sure to get every moment captured, especially the ones we specifically asked for, even when time seemed so short to get it all done. She even made sure to get a personal photo shoot of my Husband and I outside after it rained. It was perfect. And the reception, She was there the whole time!! We didn’t even need a videographer because of her work. We got our pictures and it felt like we were just reliving that day over, and over again- Sarah thank you so much for all you did for us. You made our day so special. You are absolutely amazing!!!!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Caitlyn · Married on 06/09/2018

Sarah is amazing!

Sarah took beautiful pictures and for less than many other photographers my husband and I looked into! She responded to all of my questions within just a few hours, and thought about details I never would have. The questionnaire she asks you to fill out is just one of the many examples of her professionalism. She was amazing to work with and I would recommend Tuleya Photographry to any and everyone!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Lianna · Married on 05/27/2018

Never a disappointment

We have used Sarah as our photographer for family photos, engagement sessions, our wedding and plan to use her for our maternity photos too! You can’t go wrong with this photographer!

Sent on 12/09/2018

Sarah Brooks · Married on 12/19/2015

Would recommend 1000!

Sarah is smart, efficient and extremely talented. She was laid back and easy to work with. We discussed what vision my husband and I wanted for our photos and she took it and ran with it. We have 2 albums worth of gorgeous photos - her flexibility and friendless took her to a new level in terms of wedding photographers.

Sent on 12/10/2018