City of Tukwila Reviews

3 | Seattle, WA

3 Reviews for City of Tukwila

• Z

Zena · Married on 02/13/2016

I was looking foe over a year for a venue for my wedding, I looked up Tukwila Community Center and fell in love with the site, I made a appointment met with Ms. Lisa, what a wonderful person, she was very friendly, I booked my wedding reception and I cant wait for my day. Thank you Lisa!!!!!

Sent on 11/10/2015

Tammra · Married on 09/17/2011

I would most definately recommend this venue to other brides!! Fit 200 people (150 w/dance floor). People are fantastic, friendly, and extremely helpful. Beautiful view of the river. Reasonably priced.

Sent on 10/05/2011

Thu Oanh · Married on 08/13/2016

The staff was very responsive and helpful throughout the whole planning process. I liked the fact that TCC has no restriction on vendors. However, they restrict alcohol use to just beer, wine, and champagne. No liquor! I am still unsure why they charged $200 for alcohol fee when they don't even allow liquor. The facility has a spacious and awesome kitchen that was much appreciated by our caterer. The outside space that comes with the reception hall rental is wonderful! There is a boardwalk next to a river with a few birch trees that made a wonderful setting for photos and video. Our guests sat outside during cocktail hours. I would highly recommend TCC to anyone.

Sent on 09/03/2016