Tuition Tacos Reviews

16 | Chino, CA

16 Reviews for Tuition Tacos

Nancy Sherman · Married on 06/08/2019

Great vendor!

They were amazing! They accommodated the dietary restrictions with ease, were delightful, charming and just great to work with.

Sent on 06/12/2019

Kari · Married on 04/27/2019

Great food and services

My husband and I enjoyed the food that they made on site at our wedding, especially the al pastor. The vendor was very communicative and worked with us with some last minute changes. Food was very reasonably priced for what we received and they did a wonderful job serving our guests.

Sent on 05/28/2019
  • Skye

Skye · Married on 12/24/2018

Great food, amazing cause!

I ordered a taco party 2 days before the wedding and Tuition Bites definitely delivered!

The food was delicious, affordable and the service was superb.

Please check this vendor out!

Sent on 12/25/2018

Kaivalya · Married on 08/12/2018

Hector and his team were great! They remained in communication and were very flexible with the back and forth changes! The food was amazing, so flavorful and satisfying. Service was excellent and the best part is that supporting tuition bites helps support college students as well! Cant beat it

Sent on 09/01/2018

Heidi · Married on 08/12/2018

Easy Process

Thank you so much for your help on our wedding day! The staff was helpful and efficient, the food was amazing and we had many compliments by our guests. We will be recommending your company to our friends and family.

Thanks again!

Heidi and Ruben

Sent on 10/15/2018
  • Allie

Allie Taylor · Married on 06/30/2018

Amazing and wonderful plus a great cause

We had Tuition Bites cater our wedding at the end of June 2018. They were amazing. We got to taste the delicious food long before the event and pick out what we specifically wanted. Leading up to the wedding, they were so helpful, bending to our many changes. The food was AMAZING, and every person I spoke to leading up to the event was professional and helpful. On the day of, the employees were wonderful. I would recommend Tuition Bites to everyone . They helped make our wedding the best day of our lives. They were perfect, and all of our guests commented on the delicious food!!

Thank you Tuition Bites!!!!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Katrina · Married on 05/19/2018

All around amazing team!

Every single aspect of Tuition Bites was amazing for us! The food was incredibly delicious for all of our guests, more than enough food, awesome set up and presentation and overall really cool friendly staff!!! All for such a fantastic price. Tuition Bites truly went above and beyond and exceeded all expectations. I can't thank them enough!!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Amber · Married on 04/28/2018

From the very first chat conversation, to the taste testing, to the minor bumps in the road the staff were the most amazing and pleasurable people to work with. They made sure no matter what happened everything ran smoothly and not to mention the food was amazing! I cant wait for my next event to contact them.

Sent on 05/14/2018

Nereida · event on: 12/09/2017

Despite the short notice that I gave Hector and his crew they were able to cater for my mothers 73rd birthday party. Food was delicious and quality was great.. Michael did an excellent job in serving my guests.. My mom’s new favorite appetizer are cheese bites??

Sent on 01/04/2018

Valerie · Married on 12/09/2017

Wonderful food servers were great everyone loved the food from 70 to 3 years old

Sent on 12/31/2017

Alberto · Married on 12/07/2017

The service and flexibility were amazing. Hector was able to accommodate the needs of our school and our community. All of our guests complimented us on the professionalism and quality of service! Thank you Hector and Tuition Bites!!

Sent on 12/27/2017

Emily · Married on 12/03/2017

I booked Tuition Bites for my uncle's surprise birthday party. It was very easy to book using their online order form. The day of the party their services were great! They arrived right on time. Kyle and Danny were great in helping us keep the party a surprise as they had to quickly unload their van and move it! They were quick to set up and start grilling. I ordered carne asada, chicken, and carnitas and rice and beans as the sides. Everything was cooked to perfection and tasted delicious! The food was a tad bit spicy for most of my family and I, but we were still able to enjoy it! For my family members that do eat spicy food, it was the right amount of spice. My mom did feel the chicken was a little too shredded to eat in tacos. The only issue is I had requested no pineapple as I have family members that are allergic and it was still brought. We didn't have any incidents in regards to that.

Overall the service was great, Kyle and Danny were awesome, and the food was delicious! My family devoured the food! I would definitely recommend Tuition Bites to friends and family!

Sent on 12/26/2017

Dario · Married on 11/04/2017

Quality food, quality people, and amazing service - even better is the goal behind it all!

Sent on 12/21/2017

Joe · Married on 11/01/2017

If you are looking for great food, served by excellent people who are not only committed to making your event great, this is your caterer! Not only will your friends and family enjoy the food, but at the same time you are helping make college dreams come true for the kids that need it the most. The Rosales family and Tuition Bites is the best in town!

Sent on 12/26/2017

Emmanuel · event on: 10/20/2017

As a school teacher, I supported a high school event to promote college education with 100+ seniors. The Tuition Bites team was contracted to cater the college event. They arrived on time. The students and I enjoyed the best quality tacos in all of the Inland Empire. Everything was perfect. They stayed for 3 hours and every student was highly satisfied which is a hard task to accomplish with seniors. I will hire Tuition Bites Taco Catering for our next event. I would highly recommend them to all of my friends, colleagues and family.

Sent on 12/27/2017

Jose · Married on 07/08/2017

I would give the quality and value more stars if I could!

If you’re looking for great Mexican food with flexible options and one of a kind service, look no further. They are very professional in presentation and service. The food was amazing and they gave us a lot of options to choose from, they can even include desserts. Their profits go to help local students as well. Definitely booking them again.

Sent on 12/23/2017