Tugston Entertainment Reviews

14 | Chandler, AZ

14 Reviews for Tugston Entertainment

Sara · Married on 11/22/2014

Sean was a complete professional when it came to DJ'ing our wedding. We found him because my husband knew him from high school and I was nothing but impressed on the day of. His timing was impeccable and he knew exactly when to start and stop all the music during the ceremony and reception. He listened to our concerns, wants, and dislikes when it came to the music and everything turned out incredible! Thank you Sean!!!

Sent on 11/26/2014

jay · Married on 11/07/2014

Sean was amazing ...we were so happy with our choice of DJ we got lots of compliments from our guests on how good he was and his song selection ( which we told him to play what he wanted ) and was very good with crowd control from getting every one seated then through the buffet then out on the dance floor , at some points he had all 100 of our guests out dancing which i didn't think was possible ...... and we used his up-lighting which turned out really good as well ...... big thank you again Sean ...... from Jay & Angie 11-7-2014

Sent on 11/26/2014
  • Kelsey Jayne

Kelsey Jayne · Married on 10/18/2014

Sean is amazing! You always hear how the DJ is one of the most important parts of a wedding… well Sean is the guy that can take all of the worry out of the reception for you. He was able to meet with us numerous times before the big day to make sure everyone was on the same page and ALWAYS had great suggestions for parts that we may be struggling on. Sean was so organized, making sure all vendors were working together to make sure it flowed smoothly. Our guests LOVED interacting with him and he truly kept that party going throughout the evening. I'm thankful we went with Sean to be a part of our wedding, it wouldn't have been the same without him!

Sent on 12/08/2014

Sean made my wedding an absolute blast!
    He sure knows what he is doing. He was very organized and had my wedding planned out to the minute. He made everything very easy for me and went above and beyond. Everyone at the wedding kept telling me how great of a DJ he was!

Sent on 10/11/2014

Deanna · Married on 06/21/2014

DJ Sean Berry was phenomenal to work with and very flexible with what we were looking for. He helped to make our night so much more fun!

Sent on 07/02/2014

Tina · Married on 02/22/2014

I am very lucky to work at a golf course as a banquet server so I feel like I've been to hundreds of weddings. I had been with my fiancé (husband now) for 8 years at the time so of course I was paying attention to details of all the weddings I worked at. When I got engaged I immediately knew I wanted Sean Barry as my DJ. Not only was he professional, knowledgeable, fun and friendly he totally made my wedding. From the 1st meeting he was so down to earth and with his knowledge he helped plan our entire reception to fit us as a couple and made sure everything flowed perfectly. His communication was very attentive and at anytime if I had a question I could contact him for an answer. In every wedding things happen and a time of chaos it was nice having a MC who knew how to control the evening. The mood of our ballroom was perfect thanks to him with all the uplighting on the walls, our gobo, and pin spot lighting making our cake the highlight of the room. He also did a slideshow of pictures of us and played it during the reception so our guest could watch it as they mingled. All of that and at a reasonable price makes him the BEST! Thank you so much Sean for going above and beyond your job! I would highly recommend him to everyone for any event. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Sent on 02/27/2014

DJ Sean was great. Despite only speaking to us on the phone before the event, he created a playlist that was perfect for our guests. He also kept the wedding moving and helped with the transistions from the ceremony to cocktail hour to dinner to reception. Couldn't have been more impressed.

Sent on 02/24/2014

Taylor · Married on 11/10/2012

My husband and I met Sean Barry through a family member whom he has worked with professionally for over five years. At our first meeting, Sean was professional and completely set us at ease about the whole wedding reception. He was very organized, thoughtful, and responsive to our questions and concerns. Throughout the wedding planning process, I knew I could count on Sean to respond to me promptly through any form of communication, i.e. email, text, and sometimes even Facebook! As with most weddings, there was a small amount of drama on my big day, but Sean wasn't any part of it. In fact, when I saw him at the reception, I was immediately relieved because I trusted in his abilities to provide excellent service. Sean created a wonderful DVD of baby pictures of my husband and me and it played throughout the wedding reception. It was a total surprise to my husband and when he realized what the screen was showing, he was nearly brought to tears. This is a great example of how Sean works with clients (and the bride's mother!) to personalize a wedding reception. Many of the guests at our wedding approached me with compliments for Sean. He has a talent and is able to read the mood of the crowd, get people excited, and he uses his personality and song choice to get the party stared. My husband and I are completely satisfied with Sean, as a D.J., and Master of Ceremonies and we are so glad that he was a part our wedding experience. We love you buddy! :)
    Luke and Taylor Rederus

Sent on 01/06/2013

Jayson · Married on 02/25/2012

Sean Barry is amazing! We had a very specific list of songs for every event at the wedding and he got them all, including a very specific instrumental version of a song that we walked down the aisle to. He was great at keeping the crowd engaged by starting and ending songs at the perfect time. The dancing at the wedding was epic, and it was 100% due to Sean's amazing talent. I hope to work with Sean again and would give him my full recommendation.

Sent on 03/25/2012

nafisseh · Married on 02/14/2010

Sean Beary is a wonderful DJ! He ran the whole night so beautifully! It was flawless! We had a bicultural wedding and he did a great job playing both American and Persian music! The night went so well that i had nothing to worry about, it was all taken care of by Sean. His outgoing personality made it fun, and his music was awesome! He played exactly what that crowd wanted to hear and he definitely took requests. If you want a fun wedding where you can dance the night away... Sean is your guy! THank you Sean for making out wedding so much fun!

Sent on 03/11/2010
  • O

Olivia · Married on 02/11/2012

We had originally booked a different DJ, but he was rather abrasive and just didn't impress in the months leading up to our wedding. My mother-in-law found the information for Tugston Ent. and Sean Barry, our DJ. From the moment I spoke with him on the phone, I felt so much better. We canceled our other DJ and booked Sean about a month prior to our wedding. Even though we had a short amount of time to plan with him, Sean helped us get everything organized for our big day. Not only did he act the expected part as DJ, but Sean also helped ensure the evening went smoothly. I was concerned that our guests weren't going to dance, but the DJ totally got every single person on the dance floor at some point in the night. Even after the event, we have continued to get compliments on how well everything turned out, how fun the reception was, and what a great job the DJ did. And to think that at one point we weren't even going to have a DJ. . .Tugston was extremely affordable and really exceeded our expectations. Highly recommend the company and service!

Sent on 02/16/2012

Nicole · Married on 10/01/2010

Sean Barry was absolutely amazing. He was able to play a wide variety of music to incorporate the diverse tastes at our wedding. He did an excellent job of reading the crowd and playing music to get people on the dance floor. If a song wasn't really working the crowd he was quick to switch to something that definitely got everyone moving. He was professional and humorous as the MC throughout the night. Everyone was thoroughly entertained. I would definitely recommend Sean Barry!

Sent on 11/06/2010
  • Mallory

Mallory · Married on 05/09/2010

Sean rocked our wedding. The flow was awesome, he'd play a song for our dance while we were recieving our plates then while we ate he played upbeat love song softly in the background. I loved his song selections for these breaks in "entertainment". He was totally flexible and worked with us, when I thought it was time to do something I'd let him know (if he wasn't already on top of it) and he'd punch it into his computer and it would happen. We got all of the events on our agenda accomplished from the newlywed dance, to the garter toss, to the honeymoon dance and had so much fun doing it! My favorite part of the night was the Cupid Shuffle, and Sean somehow managed to get every generation on the floor by transitioning into the YMCA, very slick!!!!

Sent on 05/14/2010

Sabine · Married on 01/12/2009

Sean did very good work on the day of. The music was nice and it got people dancing who normally do not dance. Everything flowed very well.

Sent on 01/28/2009