Tucker's Gap Event Center Reviews

Tucker's Gap Event Center 7
  • Debbie

Debbie Pare' · Getting married on 06/13/2020

Memories Made

An amazing venue! Everything and everyone went above and beyond our expectations!

Sent on 05/21/2019

Angel Kane · Married on 05/16/2019

Perfect venue! Gorgeous setting, spectacular views and very welcoming staff.

Awesome facility. Every event I’ve attended here has been beautiful. The staff is so easy to work with and they really care about their clients and their guests.

Sent on 05/21/2019

Tucker's Gap Event Center's reply:

Thank you so much Angel! We hope we will always exceed expectations. We are so grateful for all of the support and wonderful reviews from our clients and community.
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 12/31/2018

The perfect place for any wedding!

This place is amazing, they go above and beyond for you on your big day. They are helpful and super sweet. They made sure I wasn't stressed and that everything was perfect ! I couldn't have imagined a more perfect day!

Sent on 01/30/2019
    Tucker's Gap Event Center 8

Tucker's Gap Event Center's reply:

Thank you Taylor! We just love making wedding dreams come true! Best wishes for a long and happy marriage!

Carrie · Married on 10/06/2018

Gorgeous location and amazing owners! I couldn't recommend this location enough!

Tucker's Gap Event Center's reply:

It was such a pleasure working with you and we are thrilled that your day was everything you dreamed it would be!
    Wishing you much happiness and love always! Nancy
  • Audrey

Audrey Wright · Married on 04/22/2018

Perfect place for our rainy day wedding

Tucker’s Gap was the perfect option for our April wedding day. There were so many options for the ceremony location and when the rain came in, moving everything inside was simple and even more beautiful than we imagined. It was the perfect all in one space with beautiful facilities and plenty of room for my bridesmaids and me to get ready. And plenty of room for my long head table I wanted and to dance!! HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 05/22/2019
    Tucker's Gap Event Center 13
    Tucker's Gap Event Center 14
  • Amberly

Amberly · Married on 10/27/2017

Tucker's Gap had everything we were looking for in a venue! We wanted a "barn" type setting but nothing too "country" or "rustic". They truely thougt of everything with this venue. The bridal suite is not only GORGEOUS but specious and function for your wedding party, makeup artist and hair dresser to move around comfortably. I had 7 bridesmaids, 2 make up artist, 1 hair dresser, and 2 moms all I. The suite comfortable. They have a kitchen area so you can have breakfast, lunch and mimosas! While getting ready. Nancy is the coordinator and is super responsive to all your questions and request. I also had the pleasure of. Eating the owner and you can truely tell they love their brides and their venue. One of the greatest things about this venue is they don't hand you a list of "approved vendors" that you can select from, but constraints on your wedding day. I can't say enough great things!

Sent on 11/07/2017
    Tucker's Gap Event Center 19
    Tucker's Gap Event Center 20
    Tucker's Gap Event Center 21

Tucker's Gap Event Center's reply:

Amberly, your wedding was absolutely gorgeous and it was such a pleasure to work with you! Thank you again for choosing Tucker’s Gap Event Center! Wishing you much love and happiness always! Nancy

Brianne · Married on 10/07/2017

When I was venue shopping, I knew I wanted a barn style venue with a classic country feel. I visited about 8 places and liked so many things about all of them but ultimately decided on Tuckers Gap not just for the beautiful high ceilings, bridesmaid corners and landscaping but most importantly for the event coordinator, Nancy Baker and the owners Christine and Kevin New. Planning a wedding is stressful and Nancy never made me feel pressured or worried. I have her personal cell and she was always there to answer any questions for me. She even invited me and my friends to events at Tuckers Gap when they started adding on to it. I chose the venue because of its beauty but I even more importantly chose it for the people. You will not find another venue that is more interested in your ideas, more caring about you as a person and more genuine than Nancy and Christine. I can't say enough good things about them. If you are torn and Tucker's Gap is one of your choices, make your life easier and choose them. You will be happy you did. Thank you Nancy and Christine for your understanding and generosity and continuous kindness. I'm blessed to know you.

Sent on 04/26/2017

Brianne,
    Thank you so much for your kind words! I know God has wonderful plans for you! Stay in touch!

Morgan · Married on 05/20/2017

We LOVE Tucker's Gap! We booked our wedding before construction was complete and we were not disappointed. The venue is obviously gorgeous, but Nancy and Christine (and their husbands) are wonderful to work with. They are helpful and accommodating and want only to make sure you have the wedding you dreamed of. Nancy answered all of my many questions and is easily reachable through texts and email. The bridal suite is a dream to get ready in and the reception space has everything you could ask for. I honestly can't say enough good things!

Sent on 05/31/2017

Tucker's Gap Event Center's reply:

It was such a pleasure working with you! Wishing you abundant blessings and happiness always! Thank you for choosing Tucker’s Gap Event Center!

Cathy · Married on 05/06/2017

Love love love working with the staff at Tucker's Gap. As a planner I could not ask for mod

Sent on 07/19/2017

Cathy,

We loved working with you as well!!! You made everything just beautiful! Hope to have you back soon!

Thank you!

S · Married on 01/07/2017

My daughter had a wedding in January 2016 which required a flip from the ceremony to the reception. This venue was beyond our expectations. Nancy and the owner helped make everything perfect and did everything to make the flip as smooth as possible. My daughter rented swag light which really added to the ambiance. Highly recommend using this venue!!!

Sent on 01/08/2017

Tucker's Gap Event Center's reply:

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure hosting this beautiful wedding for your daughter and working with you to make her day as special as she is!

rachel · Married on 10/14/2016

I can NOT say enough good things about Tucker's Gap or Christine (The Owner). From the moment you pull in until you pull out of the driveway you feel like you're with your best friends. Christine was wonderful at answering all my questions and aiming to please with ALL my quirky needs. The location is absolutely beautiful and makes you want to stay forever. The photography options are endless. I promise you will not be disappointed with this venue and staff!!

Sent on 10/16/2016
  • Felicia

Felicia · Married on 10/08/2016

I cannot say enough good things about this venue and it's owners! We looked at quite a few venues in the area before finding Tucker's Gap and this one is by far the most gorgeous place we toured. Christine was so easy to work with and made the wedding planning less stressful. Our wedding day was perfect and we got so many compliments from our friends and family about the beautiful venue we chose. Huge thanks to Christine and her husband Kevin for treating us like family and helping us have our dream wedding!

Sent on 10/22/2016

Liz · Married on 09/24/2016

I experienced something truly incredible and rare tonight. I had the pleasure of meeting Mrs. Christine Youngblood New, a woman that went above and beyond for a complete stranger. She's the owner of Tucker's Gap Event Center in Lebanon, where I was going to have my bridal pictures made. I was there, dressed and ready to go when I was informed that my photographer was unable to make it due to a very unfortunate circumstance. Mrs. Christine went above and beyond her call of duty from that point forward, calling photographers she knew that were close by on the off chance that they might be able to do an emergency photo shoot. Well she succeeded in finding a very generous man, Mr. Ronald Davidson, that was willing to come out on the spot to fill in. They were both life savers tonight to an extremely stressed out, panicking bride. For that, I will never be able to thank you enough. The world needs more caring people like you; you're one of a kind. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your incredible generosity. I will sing your praises forever ??

Ronald · Married on 09/23/2016

I had the previlige of filling in when a photographer had an emergency and could not make a bridal portrait session at the last minute. The bride was ready, dress, make-up, and hair when she got the call. Tucker's Gap saved the day by calling me in. We were able to shoot around the venue and get some photographs the bride and mother both loved. The grounds were rich with beautiful locations, manicured lush green lawn, flowing waterfall, all surrounded by woods and fields. The bridal sweet was large, open and had several large mirrors for full length portraits. The bride and mom said they struggled to pick their favorite.The final portrait was one of my personal best. I was truly impressed with the folks at Tucker's Gap for getting the job done and done well in a moment of crisis! Ron Davidson Photographer

Sent on 10/17/2016

This place is a slice of paradise! Absolutely breath-taking!!! There's NO place like this in Tennessee!

Katrina · Married on 08/21/2016

Our daughter was recently married at Tucker's Gap Event Center. In her words, "It was the most amazing day of my life!" There were so many photo opportunities, plenty of parking, and wonderful space for our event. We planned an outdoor wedding and we were a bit concerned about the possibility of rain. However, if that had been a problem, we could have moved it to the outdoor covered area. We had plenty of flexibility. The reception was indoors and because of the grand size of the room there was plenty of space for 300 guests, DJ, photo booth, gift table, beverage table, cake tables, sweetheart table and dance floor. Christine works tirelessly with her brides to make sure they have the wedding of their dreams! There is absolutely nothing we would have done differently! Tucker's Gap truly has it all!

Becky · Married on 06/24/2016

This is a beautiful facility! I highly recommend this facility and all it has to offer. The owners are amazing with a pure heart and genuine love for people. Book this facility, you will not be disappointed!

Jim · Married on 06/24/2016

I didn't book the venue for a wedding, but for my wife's 50th surprise birthday gala. We had about 100 + guests with a live band, bar, catering, lights, decorations, etc. I can't rave on enough about the service and attention to detail. I had originally booked the Barn venue since the main venue was not quite complete at that time. Being June, it was very hot, so the owner's made a last minute decision to move the party to the new air conditioned venue, no strings attached. I couldn't believe what a generous gesture, it made the part amazing. The personal service shown was outstanding. I've also had a chance to attend functions at the completed venue as well. Everything about the place is top of the line in both quality and service. I'm in the construction business, and have to say this facility is really amazing. The owner's didn't take any shortcuts on the quality of the building. Beautiful surroundings, very high quality venue, and the owner's take a personal interest in the success of the events. Can't recommend Tucker's Gap highly enough.

Sent on 10/18/2016

We had my daughter's wedding here and it was so wonderful. The wedding was held in the beautifully landscaped courtyard. The cobblestone sidewalks lead past a peaceful waterfall as the bride is walking down on her father's arm. The surrounding trees were the perfect backdrop for the outdoor setting. We had the reception in the air conditioned cedar barn which gave the rustic feel we were looking for in a venue. We enjoyed the rehearsal dinner on the outdoor covered porch overlooking the beautiful trees with a nice breeze and a spectacular sunset. You feel like you are in the mountains. The whole facility is built for convenience and makes the process more pleasurable. I also liked that the chairs, tables and tablecloths were provided in the price. We had plenty of space for the buffet, dance floor and seating for over 250 people.
    Christine and Nancy went above and beyond to please us!! I would highly recommend this venue!!

Tara · Married on 06/18/2016

Tucker's Gap made all of my wedding dreams come true! Nancy and Christine went above and beyond to make our big day perfect. They are genuine, kind, and so sweet! Tucker's Gap offers a variety of ceremony locations on their beautiful property. The event center is absolutely stunning and will meet all of your needs. I'm so thankful I had a chance to work with them and would definitely recommend this venue!

Sent on 12/17/2016

Paige · Married on 06/11/2016

This venue is absolutely gorgeous! The owner, Christine, and the coordinator, Nancy, are the sweetest people and they genuinely care about making your special day perfect. They both went above and beyond for us and I will never be able to thank them enough. I am so happy that my husband and I found this venue. We couldn't have imagined a more perfect place to start our forever together!

Jenny · Married on 06/03/2016

I cannot say enought about how beautiful this place is and how wonderful the owners are. This is a great place for any type of event, especially weddings. Top notch service and quality.

Reena · Married on 03/05/2016

This venue is the best of both worlds...it's close enough to be convenient for your guests but secluded enough to provide a private intimate event. The owners and staff go above and beyond to make sure every detail is exactly what you desire. They are friendly, easy to work with and eager to please. The grounds are immaculate and offer great photo opportunities. This venue will exceed your expectations!

Lauren · Married on 11/06/2015

Our experience at Tucker's Gap was nothing less than fabulous!! The venue was gorgeous--from a rustic barn to an elegant reception center, this place has it all!!! The location provided the most picture-perfect backdrop, and because of its natural beauty, I had to do very little in the way of decor preparation. Not only did the entire facility exceed my expectations, the staff was extremely professional and went above and beyond my requests to help me create exactly what I was envisioning. Response time from the coordinators was prompt and efficient. I truly did not worry about anything except showing up on the right day at the right time!! Thank you, Tucker's Gap!! We will most definitely be back in the very near future!!

Ellen · Married on 08/15/2015

My son was married Aug. 2015 on the lawn in front of the new barn on the back of the gorgeous property at Tucker's Gap Event Center. At this time the Event Center was not completed but the wedding location was still lovely! The weather was perfect; the scenery of hills, horses grazing, beautifully landscaped trees, flowers, pond, etc. was breathtaking; comfortable seating, plenty of wide open spaces and parking, and quiet, country sounds abounded. The reception food was located inside the middle of the barn, tables and chairs were placed on the side of the barn on the asphalt. Everything was so convenient and made socializing so easy. The owners, Kevin and Christine New, attended to our every need and made this special day a dream come true for our son and new daugher-in-law! The owners will go above and beyond your expectations to make your special day of wedding, birthday, anniversary, reunion, or any type of gathering better than you could have imagined. You'll only be sorry later if you don't book this location, it has everything you'll ever need or haven't even though of yet. Enjoy and don't pass up the opportunity for precious memories here!