Tuckerman Hall Reviews

Tuckerman Hall 2
Tuckerman Hall 3
Tuckerman Hall 4

Jennifer · Married on 06/01/2019

Perfect venue for a classic Worcester wedding

Our wedding reception was held at Tuckerman Hall on 6/1/19, following a Church ceremony. Cocktail hour was downstairs in separate room, and the guests entered the spectacular main area for dinner and dancing.
    Throughout the entire wedding planning process Paul and Adrian worked closely with us to ensure the day would go just as we hoped. They focused only on our wedding all weekend, and we had access to the Hall from Friday through Sunday, so there was no rushing on the wedding day to bring things to the venue etc.
    Additionally, there is a stunning bridal suite on the top floor where my bridesmaids and I got dressed, had breakfast/lunch, and prepared for the day!
    Paul and Adrian made sure that entrances, dances, cake cutting etc all happened on time and smoothly. They also keep the hall in excellent shape - every corner of the building is clean and has clearly been cared for and kept up over the years. Down to the chiavari chairs which are in pristine condition also.
    Tuckerman Hall is a perfect venue for a timeless, beautiful wedding.

Sent on 07/16/2019
    Tuckerman Hall 5
    Tuckerman Hall 6
    Tuckerman Hall 7
    Tuckerman Hall 8

Emily · Married on 04/27/2019

Great Venue

Tuckerman Hall was great venue for our recent wedding! Paul and Adrian worked extremely closely with us to ensure that our day was perfect. The selling point for us was that we had the venue the entire weekend and we didn't have to worry about another wedding schedule. Paul and Adrian take pride in each wedding they host at Tuckerman Hall and it shows in their execution.

Sent on 05/20/2019

Kerri · Married on 04/28/2018

Tuckerman Hall's is absolutely breathtaking. Paul and Adrian who run the place were great. They were available, accommodating and communicated well with us, our vendors and guests. We were able to get in the day before to drop off and set up some things. There is big bridal suite which is perfect for getting ready. The boys had their own separate space a few floors down to get ready. I did not worry about a thing the day of the wedding. It was the best day. I am so happy I went with Tuckerman Hall.

Sent on 05/16/2018

Bridgette · Married on 11/12/2016

I couldn't have asked for a better reception venue for my wedding. From the moment I stepped into the space, I knew it was the one to celebrate with all my friends and family. The event planner (Paul) worked with us throughout the process and did a lovely job making sure all our needs were met. He even allowed us to use the third floor for the bride and bridal party to get ready on the "big day".

For anyone getting married in Worcester, this space is unique, accommodating, and beautiful.

Sent on 12/21/2016

Shannon · Married on 10/08/2016

I can say nothing but amazing things about my experience with Tuckerman Hall! My wedding on October 8, 2016 went off without a hitch. I’ve heard compliment after compliment about the venue and how beautiful and unique it was. We had a fantastic experience with the staff as well. There’s no need for a day-of coordinator when working with Tuckerman. They take care of every detail and help to keep the festivities moving. Adrian and Paul made sure that our wedding day was perfect and I can’t recommend Tuckerman Hall enough! If you’re looking for a venue that will “wow” your guests and keep you worry-free throughout your day, this is the place!

Sent on 10/11/2016

Lauren · Married on 08/20/2016

Tuckerman hall is one of the most beautiful buildings in Worcester. This was the first venue that we visited and we fell in love with it immediately. We did not have to visit any other venues and put down a deposit immediately. The building is perfect for weddings for both the ceremony and reception and
    needs little to no decoration because it is so ornate.

All of our guests were amazed by the building. Many of our guests are from the Worcester area and knew about Tuckerman but had not been inside and were so happy that they were able to be there. Adrian and Paul at Tuckerman are just as amazing as the building. Our wedding had zero issues and we felt no stress because they worked so hard to plan for and manage the night. We were the only wedding the entire weekend and we had access to the building to practice our first dance, drop off supplies, and rehearse any time we wanted.

Working with Paul and Adrian was great because they were so thorough and thoughtful. They ensured that everything worked out perfectly and it was exactly what we wanted and envisioned for our wedding.The emphasis was always on us and they did such an amazing job that we really just had to show up. We never once had to worry about any of the vendors or the setup. Paul and Adrian communicated with everyone and managed everything exactly how we wanted things. They were so attentive even to the little things that I always had a full cold glass of Guinness on my table.

We both highly recommend and encourage people planning their wedding to check out Tuckerman Hall. Our night was the epitome of magical, and neither of us would change a single thing.

Sent on 09/07/2016

Christina · Married on 10/17/2015

We selected Tuckerman Hall as our venue of choice for our wedding and we could not have been happier! We looked at 10+ venues during our initial search and it was clear upon arrival that Tuckerman Hall was the space for us. Not only is the venue beautiful, it comfortably accomodated our 150 guests and the service was terrific. Paul and Adrian know their stuff and they made everything very easy for us -- from recommending ceremony musicians to local florists to caterers, and they even took care of the lighting. Their prices are fair and as wedding coordinators, we could not have asked for better. We received numerous compliments from our guests that the wedding was one of the best they've ever attended and we have Tuckerman Hall to thank for that. The location was perfect, the service was stellar and the event went off without a hitch. There's no doubt we'd recommend Tuckerman Hall to others for their future events!

Sent on 11/08/2015

Tuckerman Hall is a hidden gem in Worcester, MA for a wedding venue. My husband and I both grew up in Worcester and our family and friends live nearby. We wanted to stay local for our wedding and there was not any other place in or close to Worcester that gave the same "WOW" factor like Tuckerman Hall. The historical building offers so many beautiful features that you do not find in other venues, from the hard wood floors, the tall ceilings, the architectural details, and the staff. The staff at Tuckerman, Paul and Adrian, are dedicated and committed to ensuring that everything goes smoothly for your big day. Every detail is ironed out before and they work extremely hard the day of (were both sweating) to make sure everything is perfect and goes as planned. As a bride, this was wonderful because I did not have to worry or think the day of and was able to enjoy every minute! We had a band, which played on the stage so it seemed like a concert. When I say everyone was on the dance floor all night, I mean the floor was shaking!! Because Tuckerman is a symphony hall, the music sounded amazing and no one wanted the party to end! Guests from my wedding had never been to or even heard of Tuckerman Hall and are still talking about it today - even 2 friends planned their weddings there after attending ours!
    The bridal suite at Tuckerman is just stunning. I had a large wedding party, 10, and we all got ready here. There is a beautiful kitchen, which worked out perfect for breakfast, lunch, and mimosas, and full bath for girls to freshen up if needed, and plenty of space for everyone. If you are getting married at Tuckerman, I suggest using the bridal suite. I have been in many weddings and I have not seen one like this!
    Your wedding day is suppose to be the most magical day of your life. Ours was the best day and we couldn't thank Tuckerman Hall enough for helping to create our dream wedding.

Sent on 06/22/2016

Michaela · Married on 08/16/2014

My husband and I had our wedding reception at Tuckerman Hall on August 16, 2014 and could not have picked a better venue! From the moment we stepped inside and saw how beautiful the main hall is, we knew it was the perfect venue to have our wedding. Paul and Adrian were so easy to work with and made it their priority to make our event perfect and accomodate our every need the day of the wedding. Their attention to our event and every detail it entailed is what every bride and groom wants for their wedding. We had a band for our reception and they sounded phenomenal in the acoustics of the hall. Tuckerman Hall is truly a beautiful jewel to the city of Worcester!

Sent on 09/04/2014

Victoria · Married on 09/28/2013

Tuckerman Hall is absolutely stunning and was the perfect venue for our wedding. Adrian and Paul are top-notch professionals who paid attention to every last detail and ensured the night went off seamlessly. We had some extra logistics because of a HUGE wedding party, a candlelight procession from our church down the street, an accordion concert by the groom's father, etc which they handled very well. They really worked with US to make the night exactly what WE envisioned it to be. They have a lot of pride in Tuckerman and their work, which gave us much confidence that all would turn out great....which it did indeed!! It is also a real plus that there is only one wedding per weekend at TH. You get a lot of individualized attention and the assurance that all the efforts of the staff will be focused on your big day when the day finally comes. I highly recommend Tuckerman Hall and the dynamic duo of Paul and Adrian. Sit back and relax with these two....they will take care of it.

Sent on 02/17/2014

Nanxi · Married on 08/17/2013

My husband and I were married last August at Tuckerman. We really wanted to find a space that had a wow factor, was not a "wedding factory" (some places we visited had as many as 3 weddings going on at a time), and had people working there that would really care about the success of our wedding. Tuckerman Hall definitely met everything! We have no regrets about booking this space. It's so beautiful, everyone was so helpful (Paul has a personal stake in helping couples which we appreciate and Adrian was just a super cool guy). As an example, we had a travel theme for the wedding and had frames with postcards from different countries / cities that we had been to on each table. During cocktail hour, we were practicing our first dance at the hall, and I noticed that I had forgotten to take off the price stickers from the frame. They really weren't very noticeable at all, but I wanted everything to be perfect. One of the servers noticed me trying to pry a sticker off, told me not to worry and got another server to help her take all of the stickers off. It's a small thing, but Tuckerman did so many small (and large) things right to make us feel comfortable! We highly recommend this!

I just did a post on my blog about our reception here, if you want to check out how the space looks during a wedding: http://ourmeltingpotmarriage.blogspot.com/2014/04/wedding-reception-at-tuckerman-hall.html

Sent on 02/08/2014

Jeffrey · Married on 04/27/2013

Tuckerman Hall was the perfect venue for our wedding, and I'm confident for anyone elses. My wife and I fell in love with Tuckerman Hall the minute we saw it. They were excellent at providing caterers to select from, recommendations on vendors and their open house is tremendously helpful. Every vendor they recommended my wife and I to use was top notch. From Tuckerman through each vendor my wife and I didn't have to worry about a thing come the day of our wedding. They host planning meetings with all vendors in advance of the wedding day to make sure everyone is on the same page. Their service staff was incredible. Adrian and Paul pulled everything together as promised. We could not have been any happier with our selection. Our friends and family still rave about our wedding and I know it wouldn't have been nearly the same if Tuckerman Hall wasn't the venue! Everyone should consider and use Tuckerman. The value is outstanding and the service is even better.

Sent on 02/09/2014

Gael · Married on 03/23/2013

Tuckerman hall was a great venue for our wedding. Paul dd a great job organizing and all of his recommendations were excellent. He made the whole experience easy and enjoyable. It was great knowing that we did not have to worry about anything on our wedding day, since Paul and the Tuckerman staff were so well prepared!

Sent on 02/09/2014

Ashleigh · Married on 10/06/2012

Tuckerman Hall was the perfect venue for us! It is so elegant and classy and the owner and hall manager, Paul, really takes pride in the building. Having a personal connection to this place, Paul ensures that everything is taken care of. He was fantastic to work with and his partner Adrian was also great. We were thrilled with how smoothly everything ran and how gorgeous the venue looked! We had an evening wedding and it was so beautiful at night! It is a great place to hold the ceremony and the reception; having 2 ballrooms allows you to transition from ceremony to cocktail hour and then to reception without being in the same room the entire time. Tuckerman Hall is breathtaking and really sets the tone for a very elegant wedding.

Sent on 10/23/2012

Emily · Married on 06/09/2012

our wedding reception was gorgeous!

Sent on 02/08/2014
  • Jackie

Jackie Steinberg · Married on 04/13/2019

Beautiful wedding venue

Tuckerman Hall, the best kept secret in Central Mass, is the most gorgeous wedding venue around. Tuckerman boasts high ceilings, beautiful columns, lovely flooring, and a wonderful stage for a chuppah and grand piano as part of the ceremony. Paul and Adrian, managers at Tuckerman, were easy to communicate with, worked very hard to ensure our day was perfect, and know how to ensure a successful wedding takes place. I was worried about having to individually hire all the vendors (i.e. catering, etc.) but no worry was needed. Everything went off without a hitch and Paul & Adrian spoke to all the vendors on my behalf to ensure everything was ready to go. Adrian goes above and beyond – all of my table numbers came in broken and he fixed all of them by hand. Their attention to detail is top notch.

The day of the wedding we didn’t worry about anything and had the most lovely, enjoyable day of our lives. We were so happy to have the whole day in one place – getting ready, ceremony, cocktail hour, and the best party I’ve ever thrown. The venue has multiple suites for the various bridal parties to get ready in and wonderful spots for pictures. I really loved taking photos on the balcony and outside the venue in front of the columned entrance. Tuckerman hands down is the most beautiful venue around and I unequivocally recommend it to all future brides searching for their dream wedding venue.

Sent on 05/09/2019

Kate · Married on 08/01/2015

Tuckerman Hall is an absolutely beautiful place to have a wedding ceremony and reception. Many of my guests commented on how phenomenal the hall looks! The event coordinator, Adrian Parker, is a man with a plan! He has a knack for details and gets things done efficiently and seamlessly. As an over-planner myself, I do wish we had met him a little earlier to go over some of the finer details sooner, because it felt like we were making some last minute adjustments to the plans I had been working on for months! But I think he was right about everything he recommended so I’m glad I trusted him! Both he and the director, Paul Levenson, were very accommodating and professional. They responded immediately to any questions or concerns. They worked hard to make my vision come to life and executed a very classy event. Looking back, I wouldn’t change a thing!

Sent on 08/16/2015

Since I am a musician, I thought this location was perfect! Everything looked so beautiful and I loved the fact that there was a grand piano available for the reception. Paul was very helpful and the reception went smoothly. I couldn't have asked for a better place!

Sent on 01/09/2014