TSPdj.com Reviews

9 | Gridley, CA

9 Reviews for TSPdj.com

Jade · Married on 09/26/2020

Best DJ ever

I don’t even know where to begin. Steve was the best DJ we could have asked for. He was so sweet and did everything he could to make sure our day was how we envisioned it. We told him we wanted the music to make people want to party and he came through! I had so many people come up to me saying it was the most fun wedding they had been to and that Steve was the best DJ. Not only did he go above and beyond in his own job but our coordinators as well. Our coordinator fell short of doing her duties and Steve made sure it didn’t change a thing. He organized everyone for our reception entrance and made sure we were having a great time. If you want a memorable wedding go with Steve!

Sent on 10/28/2020

Huge thanks to TSJdj.com. Dj Steve hosted our wedding and did an AMAZING job. From planning stage to the wedding day he was professional. As a DJ he is personable and kept the guest entertained with his variety of music. I definitely recommend him. He made our night that much more special and unforgettable. Thanks Steve!

-Kerrie&Cody

Sent on 05/04/2015

Kay · Married on 10/04/2014

Steve did such a phenomenal job on my daughter and her husbands wedding and reception. I could not have asked for anything better, he made the whole event a 10.
    I knew we would be in good hands when we hired him , Steve has an outstanding reputation and he exceeded our expectations. Thank you for being such a huge part of our event!!
    Kay Bolek

Sent on 10/07/2014

Malasha · Married on 06/27/2014

Steve from TSPdj is AWESOME if you want a fun, organized, professional DJ he is the one to go with! Our wedding was perfect; he played games, all of our guest still talk about how fun our reception was :) he is reasonable and offers multiple services to make your event personal. I will recommend TSPdj to anyone who is having an event.

Sent on 09/04/2014
  • Kelli

Kelli · Married on 09/21/2012

Seriously Folks, you need to use Steve Allard as your wedding DJ! I am SO happy with my decision and here is why:

Steve is so nice and professional. When my fiance (now hubby) and I met with him we knew immediately that he had a ton of experience and really knew what he was doing. We felt so confident that he would make the day wonderful- and he did! Steve's prices are leaps and bound more reasonable than anything I could find in the Sacramento area (seriously.. like 50%+ cheaper). He didn't even charge me a travel fee to drive from Yuba City to Auburn, which is a decent drive. He was SO helpful and knowledgeable about good music to pick for the ceremony and even how the entire reception is supposed to run. He kept checking in with me quite often, letting me know I had 30 minutes to see the remaining tables before the cake cutting.. things like that. Totally helpful because the entire day was a blur and I really needed that direction! One of the BIGGEST perks of using him, in my opinion, is that he brings along his assistant who actually takes photos during your ceremony and reception!! Oftentimes wedding photographers do not take a ton of dancing photos because they all look the same, but I am so glad that I have them anyway! I feel like I got an extra photographer for free! Steve plays a really fun table dismissal game too if you are having a buffet. My husband and I had an awesome time watching it all unfold. He kept everyone out on the dance floor, so much so that we decided to stay at the venue an extra hour! Steve is great, his music choice are great, overall- JUST GREAT! Thanks Steve!

Sent on 10/11/2012

Chrisitna · Married on 08/25/2012

Absolutely wonderful-everyone was up moving and having a great time!! He kept up the flow of the evening- I never worried about where I needed to be and what i needed to be doing, truly professional but still super fun!! Wouldn't use another dj ever!! AND...i got a bunch of pictures from his photographer too!! always a plus!! HIGHLY recommend worth every cent!

Sent on 09/14/2012
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 04/07/2012

Steve was amazing! He is so fun, and they even get some great wedding pictures as well! Highly recommended! :)

Sent on 04/24/2012

Miriah · Married on 02/21/2009

By far the best in the business!!! If you want to have the most fun and organized wedding and reception that people are going to talk about for a long time, then you must book TSP DJ. People still talk about how much fun they had at our wedding to this day and it was all thanks to Steve our DJ. He has been in the business a very long time and truely is the best there is. He ran the entire wedding and reception for us and it all flowed so smoothly. My husband and I were relaxed and didn't have to worry about a thing!

Sent on 12/07/2011

Rosa E. · Married on 09/19/2009

DJ Steve Allard and his staff at TSPDJ were amazing. They were professional, organized and went above and beyond to make sure we got exactly what we wanted for our wedding reception. Steve was very easy to work with and communicate with via email and phone. He checked in with us several times to make sure he understood our vision for the reception. His website is great, he posts his prices clearly so there are no surprises and he has downloadable forms for the order of events and type of music you want.

We had a complicated wedding reception since we had a mix of Latino, Filipino, older and young guests. Somehow, Steve and DJ Laz (who announced things in Spanish) managed to keep everyone dancing all night long with a great mix of music that kept us all happy. He was a good MC and kept the wedding events moving. The most personal part of our wedding was the Slideshow that Steve put to music for us and played at the reception. There were pictures of me, my husband and our life together. It was one of the nicest parts of our reception as we just slowed down and our guests enjoyed fun pictures of us growing up.

Sent on 10/16/2009